Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 26, 2014, 04:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Pantyhose Catfighting  (Read 9574 times)
clutch69000

« on: July 22, 2008, 05:42:05 AM »

Are there any members of the site who are interested in seeing two beautiful women catfight each other while wearing pantyhose? This is my favorite article of clothing to watch women catfight in. Does anyone have any good stories (fiction or nonfiction) that includes pantyhose catfighting? Please share!

- Clutch

Clutch
fantasyman
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »

Hi, I have a story about an ex gf of mine who used to beat up her sister for me while I watched. It is true and she wore pantyhose often when she fought for me. I will tell the story when I get time.
clutch69000

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »

Thanks! I look forward to hearing about your true and exciting story!

- Clutch

Clutch
fantasyman
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 05:06:47 PM »

Hi, I finally wrote the stoy for you. Let me know what you think and it is 100% true. It is under the heading My ex fighting in pantyhose.
jamster
God Member

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 06:28:55 PM »

i totaly agree pantyhose catfights are the best . i like the fact that they make their legs look great . would you like a story that features this
cfight
God Member

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »

Pantyhose is the sexiest thing women can wear, especially in a fight. My wife and a coworker of hers got into a fight after work one Friday night. They work for a bank and both were wearing skirts and pantyhose (bank rule they have to wear pantyhose). When my wife got home that night there wasn't much left of her pantyhose. She said the other woman didn't fair any better with her pantyhose. Just the thought of two women rolling around on the floor with their sexy nylon clad legs rubbing together is very exciting.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: