News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

To all interested in fvf and some fvm artwork/comics

• 3 Replies

Offline 123guy

• I love catfights!
To all interested in fvf and some fvm artwork/comics
« on: February 06, 2013, 03:21:33 AM »
im looking for people who like and collect fem vs fem and some fem vs male artwork/comics im a huge fan and a bigger collector if there's any1 interested in chatting or more pm me on here or email me thank you

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: To all interested in fvf and some fvm artwork/comics
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:27:04 PM »
Nice to know we all here share the same interests  :)

Been collecting everything on catfights off the web and some magazines for years now.. if you'd like to pickup new stuff check out deviantart.com :)

I have an account there myself ;)

im looking for people who like and collect fem vs fem and some fem vs male artwork/comics im a huge fan and a bigger collector if there's any1 interested in chatting or more pm me on here or email me thank you
Catfitemike has some excellent work at Deviantart.com.

Offline 123guy

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »
i think some people are mis reading this topic im looking to trade if there's anyone who is interested pm or mail me like i said many times i have a gigantic collection of stuff and still looking hope to hear from some other great collectors

Offline 123guy

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 02:59:53 AM »
Got alot more stuff than lastime message me if anyone would like to trade