News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gina goes back to college

• 24 Replies

Offline goredsox

• God Member
Gina goes back to college
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:00:44 AM »
Gina is a character famous with seakingsfemfight. I am trying to continue the great tradition here

Gina awoke next to her husband brad on a Monday morning. She was very groggy, yet very excited for her first day back at college. She decided to go back to school to finish up her nursing degree at the local university. Just because she has a husband, does not mean Gina would not try and make a statement.  In fact, the 5'4  125 lb 29 yr old sexy Italian brunette with a 38ee chest decided to go big on the first day of class. Her sexy tanned legs shimied into her one size too small black Victoria secret "pink" yoga pants .  She then squeezed on her very tight sleeveless pink top, showing plenty of tanned cleavage.  She then sprinkled on some sparkly glitter, and then slipped into her dazzling hot pink glittery high heeled chunky pumps to accentuate her exquisite tight ass and shapely legs.  Brad, her husband, just getting up from his slumber focused on his bombshell wife. "Gina, baby do you have to really dress like that just to go to school??". Gina replied "Oh hunny, you know I love to dress my best to make a good first impression.". Brad sighed. He knew Gina would do what she wanted to do. He just hoped she would stay out of trouble this time, as he knew she had a very horny side, as well as an insatiable appetite for sex.  The thick curled raven haired sex pot kissed brad on the lips long and passionately leaving a trail of her pink lip gloss on his kisser, then click clacked her way off to school, holding her book bag. (to be continued)

Offline goredsox

• God Member
Re: Gina goes back to college
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 09:58:36 PM »
It was a gorgeous September morning, perfect conditions for gina to walk to school. She looked unbelievable with her sexy thick hair flowing through the light breeze and her luscious ass cheeks moving side to side, as you could see a pink thong riding up her backside. About 15 yards behind the beauty were 2 young girls around 19 yrs of age and a tall male student who appeared a little older, all of whom were on the way to class. The tall male, John, couldn't get his eyes off Gina. He hadn't seen an ass like that in a while. His girlfriend Ann, to his left, saw his gaze and gave him a somewhat playful shove, "Wow, I understand that men will check hot chicks out from time to time, but you looked at her ass like you wanted to eat it for breakfast!", Ann jabbed at John. John chuckled, "Anny baby, I didn't even notice her until you just mentioned it to me". The other girl, Amanda laughed, "John just stop. I noticed her ass and even I WANT to tap that!". They all shared a good laugh. Suddenly, Gina dropped one her books by accident.  "Fuck!", gina stammered. As she was turning around and bent forward, John already had her biology book in his hands. John just gazed at her bulging tits, almost begging to be freed from her way too tight top.  Gina had a huge smile on her flawless face, caked with make up, and showing off her pearly whites.  "OMG, thaaaanks so much hun", gina purred.  "No problem." Gina then took her book back, and smiled to herself as she thought "wow, what a hunk of a man."
  Meanwhile, Ann, a little jealous, punched john on his left arm, as she had to witness her boyfriend obviously hawking at Gina. "Ok, now I'm a little pissed. It was obvious you were looking at that chick's tits.  Fucking slut is wearing 6 inch heals with her little sister's pants on", muttered Ann. Amanda giggled, "john what is wrong with you this morning?". John replied, "Oh come on, give me a break, I was just being a gentleman." "A real gentleman eh, staring at those fake tits for an hour?", Ann asked rhetorically.  "They looked fake to you?", john asked.  Ann shoved him again, "you asshole", Anne fired back with a smile, as they all chuckled it off, then parted ways to go to class.
   Gina was sitting in her first class, trying to pay attention to her professor ramble on about the syllabus and what is to be expected. Gina couldn't help to think about the tall, handsome young man she encountered earlier.  She was indeed married to brad, but she never thought it was an awful thing to fantasize about others from time to time.  In fact, she wondered if finishing up her bachelors degree was really such a good idea, since she would be surrounded by hot guys. Oh well, she thought, this is the best for my husband and my 1 year old child.  She decided she would try her best to not cheat on brad and find herself getting her ass beat by jealous girls, who were envious of her surgically enhanced chest. 
  After, her first boring class, Gina was off to her next one. She walked in to the room and found a nice seat near the window. As, she walked in, a short pudgy chick dropped her jaw as she saw how skimpy Gina's attire was.  What a skank, the pudgy girl thought to herself.  As Gina sat down, she got comfortable and just waited for the class to fill. Suddenly, much to Gina's delight, she was greeted by a familiar voice. "Heyy you!". Gina looked to her left. It was John sitting there with a huge grin, with his jeans and polo shirt, showing off his huge muscles.  "Hiii.  So we have a class together!", she exclaimed, unable to hide her joy.  "We sure do. I'm John by the way", as he extended his strong hand. "Gina. Nice to meet you!  I'm so happy that I finally know somebody here.  Are you any good at calculus?  Im a nursing major and they're making me take this class to fulfill my prereqs.". John replied, "I'm a business major and math is one of my strengths, fortunately.".  "Ohhh. So I guess I know who to cheat off of in this room  :P", she joked, flashing her dazzling smile and glittery pink lip gloss. "Haha, I charge a fee for each exam though!", john joked back.  Gina laughed back at him, "I'm sure I can find a way to take care of you Johnny boy!", then she winked at him with her gorgeous brown eyes with fake eye lashes. "Omg, that sounded so bad didn't it?". They both laughed out loud, glancing around at the other students.  John instantly forgot that his gf Ann even existed as he couldn't get this Gina girl out of his head.  John's gf Anna was by no means a slouch. But john new that Ann, at 5'2, 105 lbs, dirty blonde hair and size 34b breasts was not even close to this Goddess to his right as far as beauty goes. The truth was, John was getting tired of his relationship with Ann and wished she was as stacked as Gina
  Gina was 9 years older than this stud sophomore and thought it would be very thrilling to seduce this hunk of a guy.  They chatted a lot during the week as they met in class every other day.  She put 2 and 2 together and knew that john had a gf, which only excited her even more, as she thought of it as a challenge. She made sure she didnt blow her own cover, as well as John's, by making sure she didn't talk to John in front of Ann and her friend Amanda.  That didn't stop her from dressing to the 9s, mainly to impress John. One morning, however, against her better judgement, she decided to wear her tight pink short skirt with a loose ruffled bottom part. It was somewhat windy, but she loved this skirt and the way it showed off her ass and sexy, tanned legs.  She also had on a sexy pair of 4 inch light pink glittery Fuck me pumps with a little bow in the front, flattering her pedicured toe nails visible through the peep toe.  She had on a tight button up black blouse that had the top 2 buttons unbuttoned to show of her humungous cleavage and tight black Victoria secret push up bra.  10 yards ahead of the trio of Ann, Amanda, and john, gina was walking quickly as she didn't want to be late for class.  Ann just glared at her, perhaps out of envy, and due to the fact that this girl dressed so provocatively in front of everyone. All of a sudden, a big gust of wind came out of nowhere. Ann immediately saw Gina's flimsy little skirt fly up, revealing her tanned, thong clad ass. Ann and Amandas' jaw dropped. "This fucking slut cake decides to put on a skirt on a windy ass day. What a fucking hoe!", spewed Ann. Amanda confirmed Ann's words, "I know right.". To Amanda, it was not a huge deal, but for Ann, with things going a little rocky with her bf john, and wishing she had curves like Gina's, Ann was fuming mad. 30 seconds later, another gust appeared, knocking one of Gina's books down, as she turned around her pink skirt lifted up a little revealing her tiny black thong and slight camel toe. Gina's face turned beat red in embarrassment, as she kneeled down to pick her book up. This time, John couldn't help but stare at this goddess in front of him, and started to get an erection in his jeans. He could not believe the balls this chick had to wear such an outfit. Ann saw   bf's reaction, furthering her rage. All of a sudden, Ann marched over to gina, who was bending over to get her book. Ann reared back with her sneaker and booted gina in her ass sending her sprawling forward flat on her chest, with her sexy skirt ridden up her thong clad ass. "Oooomphhh.  Unnnhh.", gina moaned as her fat tits pancakes to the pavement.  "Aww, poor baby. Let me help you up hunny". Ann sneered. Then cruelly she planted her short, strong feet on Gina's thick, splayed out luscious hair, and buried her hands in Gina's thick scalp, yanking up for all she was worth. "UNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH.....OMG....MY HAIRRRR.   YOUR GONNAA RIP IT......OUT...Owes...please stoppp", gina moaned, as tears started to form on her make up caked face.  Then, RIIIPPPPPPPP......Ann had a cruel small smile on her as she held a small chunk of Gina's hair. "UNNNHH. OMG. Fuuhck", gina sexily moaned. "Aww, Im sorry hunny buns, I was trying to help you up. I guess I can be clumsy just like you sweetie", remarked Ann, as she threw the clump of hair in Gina's face. Amanda and john just stood there in shock. Ann then latched onto Gina's thick hair, pulling her up to her heel clad feet, securing a tight grip on the older, taller girl.  "Listen to me slut, do not wear a fucking stripper out fit like that again, showing off your fat ass to the guys around here.  Common sense says when its windy, don't wear short skank skirts that show your underwear", Ann spat. Gina tried to pry her death grip off her thick hair by weakly pushing Ann's arm away.  What a sexy scene, the shorter pale Ann gripping the 5'4in tan, goddess gina wobbling in sexy glittery heels, her bulging chest inches from Ann's face. Ann released her death grip, the took her index and forefinger, poking gina in her tits.  "Owww, fuck", gina moaned again. "Do you understand bitch?", asked Ann.  Gina nodded, yes and wiped some of the dirt off her massive chest. "Good. Clean those fucking cow udders slut", Ann and Amanda laughed and walked back to the school.  "Wtf Ann?? Are you crazy?". John went to help gina clean up, while ann and Amanda kept walking. "Im sorry, she's fucking crazy sometimes.". Gina quickly responded, "Its ok. I'll be fine really. Just go with her. I'll see you in class hun", gina tried to muster a smile, as she appreciated the help from this handsome hunk. (to be continued shortly).

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »

Very hot start. I am not familiar with the previuous writings, but I'm hoping the two woman will get into a bloody, knock down/drag out fist fight that will end with one of the woman being extremely humiliated.

Is there some place I can read previous stories?

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 11:31:32 PM »
Yeah. Go to seakingsfemfight.com. the gina stories are scattered through the 2008 to 2011 years. There are a few different authors. I know some of them:  catscratch, the pac, texasfightfan, cscustom. 

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 07:07:18 AM »
  Gina sat in class, holding her iphone, waiting for John.  John showed up a few minutes later and quickly apologized on for Ann's attack earlier. "No need to apologize john, and its understandable if you no longer want to talk to me.  I'm sure if Ann ever found out that we talk, shed wanna pull your hair out too!", gina tried to make light of the situation. "Are you crazy.  What Ann did there was no excuse for.  I won't let her do that again.". Gina smiled and on a wicked impulse, slipped johm a note with her phone number, and that read "glad to hear u still wanna be me friend lol. Text me as soon as u get this. This class sux! Lol xoxo".  "Owww", Gina yelped. The short pudgy chick that had a crush in john walked down the row and "accidently" stepped on Gina's left heel covered toes.  Pudgy chick then looked down at the brunette goddess and said "my bad" with a smirk then went to sit down.  Gina kinda shrugged it off, realizing that looking better than most girls had its consequences.  Throughout class, gina and john shared several texts, one of which gina revealed she was married and had a kid, but that her marriage was going down the tubes (that was sort of a lie).  Gina said that it didn't mean they couldn't have "some fun", then sent a wink.  John was getting rock hard texting this voluptuous beauty.
  When class finally was over, gina got up and leaned right over to john then grabbed him and whispered into his ear, "babe, follow me",then gave him a wicked smile.  The pudgy chick then slightly bumped gina with her hips, pushing her further into john, as he held her while she tipped forward into the chair. "what the fucks your problem bitch?", asked gina. "learn to fucking walk you nasty slut". Gina just ignored her as the pudgy girl (maria) left the room. Wow, jealous bitches, she thought. She then stood back on her sexy pink pumps, and looked directly at john, who had a hard on in his jeans from watching that just happen. "Follow me", she said with a grin.  Gina led him down the stairs, and then a small hallway, as he saw her sexy ass wrapped in that very tight pink skirt sway side to side and her big 36ee tits jiggle as she walked quickly.  She then opened the door and turned on the light, in which there was a small leather chair and some janitorial equipment. "I used to make out in here ten yrs ago. This was my little spot", she said get seductively. Before john could say a word, gina threw him on the chair, locked the door, then unbuckled his belt. She made direct eye contact with the young stud as she pulled his pants down to his ankles. "Relax sweetie, just enjoy this. Your going to realize just how fun it is to play with an older girl", she said as sheicked her lips and tossed some of get back. "Oh god gina, you're amazing!". "Shhhh", the sex kitten purred as she parted her lips and took his 8 inch semi hard cock in her soft mouth. She sucked soft and methodically, like the pro she was, as got rock hard in her mouth. She then worked around his shaft cupping his balls as she licked him with her soft, wet tongue. She then engulfed his rock hard cock again and began sucking and pumping while john was in a world of extasy. Gina looked right up into his eyes, thrilled with the idea of this being wrong on so many levels.  She needed this cock, and would get it at any expense. Suddenly, she heard some voices. She took her mouth out of his huge dick. "Someone's coming. We will finish this later stud. Your cock is fucking beautiful", whispered Gina. John gave the big breasted slut a quick passionate kiss then buckled his pants and stepped out..

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 10:32:23 PM »
One, this is a character that is in a small handful of unrelated stories (3-4 tops).  Two, how did she go from 5'2" with a 34C to 5'4" with a 38EE (or 36EE as you've listed them as different sizes)?  If you're going to take someone else's character, at least explain the differences you've randomly added on.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:45:40 PM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 04:12:00 AM »
@leroy. I believe I "took" a character and described her in my first story as I would prefer her to be. I don't believe she was ever copyrighted. I have not seen any NEW work done on one of my favorite characters so I decided to start my own story. I will describe my version however I want buddy.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 12:02:55 AM »
@leroy. I believe I "took" a character and described her in my first story as I would prefer her to be. I don't believe she was ever copyrighted. I have not seen any NEW work done on one of my favorite characters so I decided to start my own story. I will describe my version however I want buddy.

If you're going to make up a new breast size, at least show enough care in your writing to keep the size straight from one part of the story to the other.

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 12:31:43 AM »
Leroy, if that's all you are here for is to criticize the authors here for inconsistencies, grammar or punctuation, then I suggest that you simply stop reading the stories. This is TWO (oh my I used all caps, for shame!) authors in the space of days that you've offered your "expertise" to.

Personally, I'd like to see you post something that is so perfect that we'd all be inspired to copy you. But you won't of course. It's far easier to hide behind your keyboard. As my fellow mods will attest, no one on this board is against censorship more than me, so understand that is not my reason for replying. I'd like to see you either put up a story or resolve to be a little more courteous to folks who try to put what they imagine in to words.

Food for thought.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 05:35:55 AM »
@ginatits. Will the real gina tits please stand up?  Haha. Get gina, you claim that your new stories are up in seakingsfemfight 2013, under the pac.   okay, then the question I have is why did your breast size change to a 32 b?  You were originally a size c. You claim I "augmented" your breasts. Well why did you augment that?  And actually, I tried repeatedly for months to attempt to co.tact you for a story and you fledged out an idea, claiming you would send me pics of you and finalize the story. My email address is cuella1118@gmail.com.  Do you remember?  It was June of 2012. You never got back to me. I love your characteand you never responded to me. So I wrote my own story and I believe MY version of her is SEXIER than that 5'2, size c breasts character you portray or truly ARE.  And by the way ginatits, how about a fresh original gina story instead of a repeat written by CAV, not YOU!  So, stop your complaininabout me not asking for permission when you only responded to me when I started to write good stories. BTW fans, my last part of Gina goes back to college will be done on my day off in Wednesday, and will be extremely brutal, violent, and one sided. Poor size 36ee gina, the Italian goddess will get hurt for being a sexy, slutty, filthy whore. 

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 07:39:55 PM »
Leroy, if that's all you are here for is to criticize the authors here for inconsistencies, grammar or punctuation, then I suggest that you simply stop reading the stories. This is TWO (oh my I used all caps, for shame!) authors in the space of days that you've offered your "expertise" to.

Or, you could learn to read and see that I've done nothing but complement things like the stories from Dragonarms1975, HankMcCoy and others and will offer valid, accurate criticism whenever I feel like it.

I worked my way through my M.Ed. by editing people's papers when they had to take a remedial graduate writing course.  The things I'm pointing out here aren't minor issues of grammar or spelling, they're things a retarded chimp could get right.

If someone writes something good, I'll compliment it.  When they write crap, I'll call it crap.  If you don't like it, that's your own pathetic little problem.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:44:28 PM by Leroy Veritas »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 08:03:13 PM »

Or, you could learn to read and see that I've done nothing but complement things like the stories from Dragonarms1975, HankMcCoy and others and will offer valid, accurate criticism whenever I feel like it.

I worked my way through my M.Ed. by editing people's papers when they had to take a remedial graduate writing course.  The things I'm pointing out here aren't minor issues of grammar or spelling, they're things a retarded chimp could get right.

If someone writes something good, I'll compliment it.  When they write crap, I'll call it crap.  If you don't like it, that's your own pathetic little problem.

Considering you are a person who has complained about people doing mean spirited posts in the past, use of terms like 'retarded chimp' suggests that you are just a hypocrite and likely lack the sensitivity to teach any level of student. Or was that how you comment on your students papers? I have been on a number of writers forums and calling someone's work that would get you a swift exit. May I also suggest not using that term in your dissertation as well.

Valid criticism is one thing and helps people. Being a jerk about it doesn't help anyone, except the jerk's ego. If you are such an amazing editor, why not offer your services?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:05:50 PM by nutmeg78 »

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 08:40:13 PM »
Leroy, no one asked you to assign yourself editor-in-chief for the people or chimps as you so affectionately call them. And I don't give a rat's ass how much education you have. It just makes you an educated jerk instead of an uneducated one. Bottom line remains the same - still a jerk.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 12:57:49 AM »
I agree with nutmeg and catwatcher.  This website was designed for enjoyment and an exchange of creative ideas and stories. There is no need for people to hide behind a computer and post mean spirited posts in the guise of "constructive criticism". One reason is that if the original writer wants the advice, he will  ask for it.  Most of us writers do not want negative feedback unless we request it. That is my opinion. Leroy needs to loosen up a bit and get out of professor mode!  LOL

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 02:00:50 AM »
Hi,

You did fine. It's your story and you can post whatever you want. Keep up your work and cater to the people who come to read and appreciate your work, and well as to yourself.

I am someone who does have a Master's, did edit papers and teach college courses while going through a ton of BS to get mine, and has a teaching position. I can't speak for anyone else and I'm not trying to, but this is how I see things. I have classes that I teach and papers that I have to grade. After all that correcting and fussing to myself about students not listening to the instructions I gave on the handout, or going to a search engine because someone is obviously plagiarizing (the speaking voice is a lot different from the voice I'm hearing reading the paper), putting the grades in Excel, doing counseling for students, getting papers late, etc etc etc... I don't have time to come on a fantasy catfight board and nitpick anybody. I don't have time to get on here and go through a story like I do those papers, let alone only point to negatives. I don't even really edit my own stories that much unless I see something glaring. And I'm not the only author here with a Master's and the other person agrees with me too. She does this for fun. We all do.

I come here to read. I come here to escape. I come here to have fun. If I were grading these stories like I do the papers I get, I'd talk about what was done correctly, what needs to be improved, and then, something very optimistic. I wouldn't type in one or two liners. But I don't have time to do all that because I have enough work with my paying job. Not to mention, this is for creativity. Who the hell am I to tell someone who is nice enough to share his or her work with us for free and not for a grade how to write a story?

I don't believe in trolling or being what we call a "keyboard warrior." Life is too short and it's just not that serious. That energy can be devoted to making a real difference in this world or at least, to being a real teacher.  ;)

I have three degrees. I have been published six times, four in scholarly journals, and I've presented at five conferences. I have a full time job, and a part time job. All that being said... none of that shit matters here. It's not about what's on your resume. We are all equal. It's about how you treat people. And some people got their "achievements" by lying, cheating, and kissing ass. You can tell those people by the way they behave towards those they have nothing to gain or lose.

So, keep up the good work and enjoy your time here.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 02:04:30 AM by howardcosell »
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."