News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Gina goes back to college

• 24 Replies

Offline rickmill

• I love catfights!
Re: Gina goes back to college
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 05:16:54 AM »
Lets be honest most people get on this site to find shit to jerk off too so as long as the reading isn't too bad.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 08:06:42 AM »
Leroy, if that's all you are here for is to criticize the authors here for inconsistencies, grammar or punctuation, then I suggest that you simply stop reading the stories. This is TWO (oh my I used all caps, for shame!) authors in the space of days that you've offered your "expertise" to.

Personally, I'd like to see you post something that is so perfect that we'd all be inspired to copy you. But you won't of course. It's far easier to hide behind your keyboard. As my fellow mods will attest, no one on this board is against censorship more than me, so understand that is not my reason for replying. I'd like to see you either put up a story or resolve to be a little more courteous to folks who try to put what they imagine in to words.

Food for thought.

I dunno, I was a little irked he took an existing character and made her completely different. Why not just make your own character? It's like making a Witcher game and using Geralt, but making his a short haired brunette dude, who is 6'5 and jacked, with a completely different personality.

People do the same thing with characters all the time. Every piece of fan fiction could be painted with this brush by someone who does not agree with the writer's version of it. Honestly, if he called her GinaBoobs that would make people feel better? Most likely in that case, people would ask why he didn't just use Ginatits since its obviously a imitation.. Guy can't win :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:11:40 AM by nutmeg78 »

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 04:52:47 AM »
Gina and john were able to exit the room safely before a janitor walked into the room. They parted ways for the day. Some hours later, gina was at home making dinner for her husband brad and their 1 yr old daughter.  While she was taking the meatloaf out of the oven, gina heard her iPhone vibrating on the kitchen table. Brad was in the next room over watching the Celtics play the Portland trailblazers (happy that Celtics gm didn't trade pierce and garnett).  Gina walked over to check her cell and started to beam with a smile realizing john had just messaged her.  Gina peered over in the next room over to see if brad was looking, but the coast was clear. She responded to his text of "Hey there beautiful", with "Hey hunny. Just making dinner.  I had fun with you today and wish we could have done wayyyy more  :P.". Brad texted gina that his gf Ann would be away for the weekend with her folks to visit family a couple hours away in Connecticut and that he would have the apartment to himself.   On a wicked impulse, gina sent john her bra and panty size, and told him he'd better buy her some hot lingerie for their little rendezvous in a couple days.  She heard brad ask what was taking so long, so she said goodnight to her young boy toy and that she would see him tomorrow. John's jaw dropped after receiving that text from gina  and could not wait to take a trip to victorias secret at the mall and pick this italian goddess out a sexy outfit.  John fucked his gf Ann that night while visualizing gina the ENTIRE time.
Gina woke up that morning and put on a pair of absolutely skin tight white yoga pants that stopped at the top of her calves with pink polka dots all around them, then put on a tight white top that showed her black push up bra. She then slipped on her white platform sandals, did her hair up in thick curls, applied pink lip gloss, grabbed her books and stepped out to head to school.
As usual, gina swayed her curvaceous, thick ass side to side, much to the anger of Ann.   Ann was ten yards behind gina again and was walking with john, who was starting to get a rock hard erection staring at gina. Ann looked and saw him gazing at her perfect ass, "john what the fuck?  Do I have to fuck this slut up again for you to realize that I don't want you gawking at her?". "No sweetie, it won't happen again". "You know what", Ann replied, I have a question for Ms. Big Tits. Oh God, john thought. Not againnn. Ann walked quickly up to Gina, "Hey ms big boobs!", she yelled to her nemesis. "How's your head feel sweetie?  Sorry for yanking out some of your pwitty little hair a few days ago", Ann mocked in a carry tone. Gina turned around to see Ann and immediately Ann's mouth just Hung open when she saw how big those mammoth 36EE tits were in the tiny white top, in which you could see her lacy black bra.  "My head is doing just fine hun", gina smirked then winked at john.  Ann filled with rage, jealousy, and anger. "Did you just wink at my boyfriend whore?". Gina just smiled and turned around to walk away.  Suddenly, "Ann lunged at Gina, grabbing her thick black hair with her left hand.  "What the Fuck you crazy bitch, leggooo my hairrr", gina squealed. "You fucking slut!  How dare you wink at him and show off those fucking watermelons!". Ann was quite vicious, not letting go, then following with a right hand smack to Gina's flawless face. "Owwww, fuhk, stoppp!". Ann then cruelly latched onto both of Gina's thick nipples, while Ann tugged and tugged on her targets, prompting gina to stand on her tip toes of her sexy white sandal heels, "Unhhhhhh....my tits, your ripping them offf!  Sssstopp! I'm sorry for winking at him", she sexily whimpered. Ann then grabbed another handful of thick hair, then cruelly took her right thumb and fingers, effectively fish hooking the spandex clad mommy, showing off her pearly bleached white teeth.  "UNH UNH UNH UNH UNHHHH", was all the yummy mommy could muster as she felt like the left side of her jaw would rip.  "Take that you slut!", Ann spat right before john bearhugged his brutal girlfriend.  John succeeded in seperating Ann from continuing the onslaught of this sexy tanned goddess, but not before Ann yanked out a strand of Gina's hair. "Unhhhh....fuck", she moaned as she saw Ann take her strand of hair and throw it to the side. John took his girl away and told her to cool it or she would get in trouble for her violent ways one of these days.
Gina was sick of the abuse Ann dished out on her body and decided not to walk to the university anymore.  Shw fixed her hair and reapplied her make up when she got to campus. A few hours later after receiving a text from john, she met john at a dunkin donuts for a coffee. He also handed Gina a Victoria secret bag and directions to his apartment. After a passionate kiss and a firm grasp of his rock hard cock, they parted ways for the day.
At home, gina opened the contents of the bag that john had bought her. "OMG...how the fuck am I going to fit into this", she thought.  The bra was 2 sizes too small but was gorgeous and made her big tits look a lot bigger as it was a push up style her pink thong panties were also too small and you could see her pussy lips bulging out the sides. Clearly perverted gina though with a smile. Oh well, she decided it would definitely be worth it as she loved fucking tall, hunky,  well hung men.  Plus, she enjoyed fucking other womens' men, as it gave her satisfaction.  She would take the subway to john's place tomorrow and would put on a show for this young stud......not knowing the horrors that will await her..

(the final part to this story will be completed in a couple days, sorry its taking so long. The next story I write won't have multiple installments, but will be done all in one shot!  I've been busy with work, I apologize).

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 07:47:48 AM »
  Gina awoke next to her husband brad then quickly scurried out of bed. Today was going to be a very busy day for the voluptuous young mommy.  She realized how wet she was just thinking about meeting with John to satisfy her sexual needs.  She tended to her daughter's needs, then made breakfast for her family. After getting her things together, she then told Brad she had to get going. The sexy Goddess then fed her husband a line of bullshit, explaining to him that she was to go to the gym, then meet with a study group at the library.  Brad shrugged his shoulders, then glared at his wife, "Really?".  "Aww, sweetie.  You know going back to school means study time. Besides", Gina whispered, "I will make it up to you after hun". She then bent down and playfully bit his semi hard cock.  Gina kissed her family goodbye, then proceeded to make her way to her white 3 series BMW, paid for by her husband brad.
  Gina sent john a text to tell him she was getting her nails done first, then stopping at the mall to pick up a few more special items for the day. Gina first went to the nail salon. She requested a clear coated design with French tips. Some of the Korean female employees glared at gina, making catty remarks. One even commented how she would like to squeeze her fat tits to see how much silicon was in there. They all giggled, gina smiled and paid the lady, and she was on her way to the mall.  Gina decided she would go a little kinky on her way to meet john.  The sexpot thought it'd be sexy and fun to buy a somewhat short trench coat style jacket, a pair of sexy 4 inch clear stripper heels, VERY sexy black fishnet stockings nd some new make up from macys.  Her next stop was her gym so she could change into her sexy new attire. 
  Once gina pulled into the gym parking lot, she then stuffed all of her clothes and accessories into one big bag. She then made her way inside, proceeding to walk directly to the ladies' locker room.  Once in there, she got down to business. The 5'4 tanned brunette Goddess started by slipping on her too tight pink thong, then the fishnets.  Her pink bra by victorias secret was a size bb which was very tight for her double E funbags.  Her fleshy tits bulged out of her confines. She then slipped on her clear stripper heels and made her way over to the mirror to apply her blue eye shadow, fake eye lashes, and more make up. She then made sure her hair was done up thick and beautiful. She also put on her sexy loop ear rings, as well as some perfume.  Gina was so excited to meet john, she couldn't hide her smile as she strode with confidence on the way out of the locker room. As she was walking, a shorter girl who looked about 20 entered the room. Gina wasn't paying attention to her but she looked right up at her. The young girl was Maria, the girl in Gina's class. Maria walked back in the locker room as gina made her way to her car.  "Holy shit, did you see that slut?", Maria asked her friends. "Yeah she looks like she's on the way to work the corner", her friend Lana exclaimed. "That bitch has a class with me. She comes to school looking like a whore. I say we follow that fucking skank and see if she works as a stripper near here", spat Maria. "Hehe, you really don't like her do you Maria?". Maria laughed and the 2 quickly left and followed Gina to the subway station.
  Gina texted john to tell him she would be there soon.   She consolidated her bags into one, her pink Gucci bag.  She made her way aboard the t station. Once she found her train, she climbed aboard. She found a spot to her left towards the back of the train.   There were not too many passengers at the moment. There was a couple across from her, a couple of females that didn't look like college students (more like punk rockets), and an older lady further to her right.  Gina started to relax and then crossed her leg, showing a lot of fishnets and thigh. Gina looked across and could see the man that was with his wife flash her a smile. Gina grinned back, flashing her addy pearly whites.  The wife looked angry, then flashed gina an angry stare. "Jealous fat bitches", gina thought to herself.  One minute later, Maria and Lana made there way on board. As soon as the train took off, they walked over to a sitted Gina. Each girl sat on either side of Gina.  "Heyyy hunn. Mind if we sit here?", asked Maria. Gina was caught off guard as she looked to her left then her right. She looked at Maria, recognizing her from her class. "Remember me Ms Gina tits?", asked Maria. "Umm. Yeah from Calculus right?", gina responded. "Thats right slut. So why are you all dressed so pretty, or shall I say skanky?". Her and Lana laughed, while a few more bystanders gathered on the train.   Gina told her she was visiting a friend.  "Who you're fucking pimp bitch?", Lana spat. They all laughed again.
  Maria, 5,1 brunette, 145lbs, sat their, looking Gina up and down.  She then reached over with her left hand and pinched Gina's fishnet clad right thigh. "Ahhh", gina yelped and moved her crossed leg down. "S-stopp it!", she cried out. Maria and her friend laughed. Lana was a little skinnier than Maria but had much smaller breasts. She could see why Maria had a problem with gina. Gina was a stuck up fake titted slut in her eyes.  Lana then grabbed a strand of Ginas thick dark hair and gave it a tug. "Make us bitch!". Gina was suddenly nervous, and scanned the train. She didn't see anyone that showed her any sympathy.  The woman across decided to chime in, "that slut gave my husband a smile right in front of me!  I don't care what you girls do with the bitch. Just as long as you include me in it!". Gina cried out "what the fuck!". Maria and Lana both looked at each other and smiled, and gave each other a "holy shit" type of look. "You here that slut, you don't happen to have many friends right now", Maria giggled. Maria then sat on Ginas lap and tried to rip open her trench coat. Lana and Maria both proceeded to rip open Ginas coat, tearing it completely off the sexy brunette, as gina slumped back in her seat with her tiny pink bra and thong on, along with her clear heels and black fishnets. Her tanned body looked amazing with a diamond belly ring and sexy earrings and make up cakes in. "I knew it! This bitch is a stripper!", Maria cried out. The 2 punk females in their early 20s yelled over, "Fuck that big titted whore up!". The wife, Megan, who was in her late 30s chimed in as well, "Gross. What a nasty bitch.".  Maria looked at Ginas beautiful eebreasts and in a fit of jealousy, latched in to both oversized mammaries and squeezed for all she was worth. "EIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHH......MY TITS....S S S TOP it!!! ".   "No problem slut, I'm sure these other kind folks would like to get some shots in too.". Lana yanked gina up by the hair and then applied a full nelson.  Because of the wobbly train, Lana fell back with the full nelson still in tacked in a seat.  Maria walked over and saw gina spread out, she made a fist, "Get ready for this bitch", yelled Maria. "OMG, no", gina cried. WHACK!, Maria punched gina square in her pussy! "You know Gina", (another punch to the pussy), UNHHHH,  "Ive wanted to beat", (another punch to the pussy", UNHHHH, "your slutty ass", (another punch to her pink thong clad pussy), UNHHHHH!, "since the first day I seen you!, (one more punch to the pussy), harder than ever, "Eihhhhhhh!", gina screamed.   
 The punk girls with piercings shouted, hey you can't have alllll the fun!  Maria turned around, and Lana released the hold to stretch her arms out. Gina immediately rubbed her sore pussy and tits. "I got an idea, let's tie this bitch up. I would definitely give up my laces to have a chance at beating a strippers ass!". Everyone laughed as Maria and Lana both latched on to ginas hair and arms while the punk girls tied gina's wrists to the metal bar. Gina looked breathtakingly beautiful has her cheast thrust out in her tiny bra, standing on her sexy heels. The punk girl Sara looked down at ginas heeled feet and with her black boots stomped down on Ginas sexy heel clad feet. "Owwwww". "Oh, how does that feel you fucking slut?  Bet your pretty painted toes are hurting". Sara and her punk rock friend both took off Ginas heels to make Gina more eye level with the other girls. Gina squirmed and begged to be released.  Sara then told her other punk friend dina to get on the other side of gina. They each grabbed a thick chunk of Gina's sexy thick hair and pulled for all they were worth. "EIHHHHHHH!....MY HAIRRRR...STOPP!", Gina cried, but not before Sara and dina both had a handful of hair. "I think I'm going to save this as a souvenir as the first hair I yanked out of a stripper", Dina giggled. Tears started to form on ginas face. Omg, she cried to herself. Meanwhile, Maria stood in front of Gina. "Look at this slut's pussy.  Fucking whore loves to show her cameltoe.". Maria then reared back and booted Gina right in her crotch, giving her a devastating cxnt punt and eliciting a scream from Gina, "EIHHHHHHH!". Maria then grabbed on to the pink thong, yanking up for all she was worth, digging the thONg into Gina's ass and pussy lips, "UNGHHHHH, OMG, PLEASE STOP!". "Were not even close to stopping yet honeybuns!", Maria said with a smile.
(More to come soon. To be continued).

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013, 05:14:06 AM »
Gina was in a world of hurt. The main thing on this Goddess's mind was seeing John and immersing herself into his arms.  But for now she had to deal with several jealous cruel women.  Many women were just flat out jealous of her curvy hourglass figure.  Suddenly Mike, the husband of Meagan stood up from his seat and walked directly toward the tied up Gina. "Ladies stop!  This isn't right, this woman did nothing to deserve everyone beating on her. Knock it off!", Mike resounded through the train. Maria cackled with a grin.  "Aww, does somebody actually have sympathy for this big titted skankbag?", Maria asked rhetorically.  Mike stood in front of Gina and could not take his eyes off the beauty in front of him.  Mike's dick grew hard as a rock as he was staring at Gina's skin tight bra and thong, and her disheveled hair. All of a sudden he walked up to the tied up Gina and slid her thong down her tanned fleshy thighs down to her calves. "Mike, what the fuck are you doing?!", his wife Meagan demanded. When Mike proceeded to pull his own jeans down and the other female spectators gazed on in complete awe, his wife strode toward him screaming. "You fucking asshole, if you fuck this whore, we're done!  Is that what you want?", she demanded.  Mike pushed her away with his big right hand, "Heyyy away you cxnt.  This woman is the finest piece of ass I've seen in years. I told you to lose some fucking weight! Now sit your ass down while I take care of business!". Meagan just sat down sobbing, yelling all kinds of derogatory names to her husband and Gina. Meanwhile, Gina didn't know how go react. She was happy that her torment from these vicious women was temporarily delayed, but unsure how to react to this big stud about to fuck her. Sure she lived cock, but she did not want to get her ass kicked by his crazy wife. Regardless, Mike stuffed his throbbing dick into her deliciously moist crotch. "Unnnhhhhhh...Fuhhck", Gina moaned.  "Ohhhh....Myyy Goddd..  You're hurting meee", Gina moaned. This incited Maria and Meagan. Maria yelled, "You nasty fucking slut.  You love fucking this married man don't you you fucking whore!". Meagan was crying to herself, "Your dead slut when he's done with you! ". Mike kept pumping his big dick into her tight crotch.  Gina couldn't help herself as she was thrusting her hips, standing on her sexy tippy toes. "Ohhh, your so fucking big....I loove your dick....Fuck me hard....unnnnghhhh....you......feeeel....sooo....fucking biiiggg....fuckkk.....ohhh....my Goddd...I'm goonnnaaaa cummm soooonn". Mike shoved his dick in further, while kissing her soft lips. Her pussy was so wet and amazing. "Gina, you are amazing. I'm gonna cummm any minute". Gina cried out, "OMGgggg, me toooo, unnnnnhh", she cried out dripping cummm out of her sopping wet bruised and beat pussy.   Mike dunked every drop of his cum into her twat. 
     Gina's joy was short lived however, when Meagan stood up and walked right in front of Gina. Gina stared back at her, "Please, I had noo choice, he practically raped me!". "Thats funny slut, sure looked like you enjoyed it". With that, Meagan was quite vicious. She slapped Gina VERY hard across her face. Not once, but 3 times Meagan smacked Gina tits in her tanned face. "Fuck that whore up for fucking your husband. She didn't even put up a fight. I think the slut liked it!", Maria yelled. Meagan thought about how he kissed Gina's lips. "Whammm!" Meagan punched Gina on her lips. "Hows that feel slut?!", Meagan screamed. "Thats what you get for kissing my man". Gina sexily moaned and let out a loud "unhhhhh....fuhck". That incited Meagan more and then proceeded to pound Gina's crotch with her hard knuckles.  Meagan would punch and then GRIND her hard knuckles in to Gina's bare hairless crotch. "Unghhhhhh......unnnnghhh..........unnnnhhbb.......unnnnhh....fuckkkk!" Gina screamed and grunted after each punch into her crotch.
    Maria yelled out, "Listen, this train is going to stop in about 5 minutes. I say whoever wants a piece of this slut cake better get in line now!  The girls all laughed and got all giddy as the female passengers formed a small line in front of the Italian beauty. Meagan finished her jealous assault by grabbing a tight grip on Gina's thick hair and then proceeded to rip out a thick chunk with her right hand. "Ohhhhhhhhh myyyy fucking goddddd!", Gina screeched. "My hairrr". Meagan waved the hair in front of Gina tits, while Gina was crying her eyes out, and her make up washed up.  "Have fun beating her skanky stripper ass ladies!!", Meagan yelled.

First in line was Maria. She proceeded to punch Gina's clit 5 straight times. She then fishhooked Gina with get right hand, displaying her pearly whites. While Maria gripped her left side of the mouth, she rained down left punch after punch into her defenseless crotch. "UNH UNH UNH UNH , Gina moaned with each punch. "See you in class Hoe!", she spat, following with 3 straight punches to her left big implanted sack.
  By this point, Gina was a mess.  Her tits and crotch were red, she had patches of hair missing from her scalp and her lip was fat and dripping blood. Maria's friend Lana walked toward the tied up slut looking forward to inflicting more damage.
  Lana punched Gina's sexy left thigh 10th straight times, surely to leave a bruise. She then kneed her crotch 5 straight times. Lana then in a jealous fit, gritted her teeth, grabbed a thick chunk of Ginas gorgeous hair.and ripped
out a clump. Gina moaned, "myyy god...my hair. Stooopppp! It hurts! Unnhh fuck!", as another clump was torn out. Poor Gina writhed in agony as her constraints held her in place.   Lana finished her turn off with punching Gina twice in each eye, surely to leave a shined. Lana laughed after surveying her damage, leaving the 2 Goth chicks to have some fun with Gina tits. 

Sara and Dina both licked their chops as they had this slut all to themselves. Sara ripped Ginas top off as Ginas fat double e funbags sspilled out. Gina just moaned as the girls just stared in awe and probably jealousy, as neither had seen a pair of bigger tits. Dina stood forward and latched onto ginas right breast, CHEWING in her nipple!  In fact each Goth chick had a nipple and was biting and chewing on poor ginas tender tit. Both girls laughed as Gina screamed in agony. "Awww, I bet that didn't feel too good did it sweetie?".   The Goth girls finished Gina off by pulling out thick chunks of Ginas sexy hair. "unnnnnnhhhh...my god. My haiiiirrr...your killin me!", Gina screamed.
Dina then showed the barely conscious Gina her hand in the shape of a claw. She then proceeded to clawww the FUCK out of Ginas big cxnt lips and the inner walls of her pussy.  "Omg...Omg....Omg....ohhh mug God!". She shreiked.  She them passed out.

2 hours later.

Gina wakes up in a bed. She sits upright and turns to see John. "john, what happened?". Don't worry right now sweetie, just get some rest..your safe now"

To be continued ....

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 07:07:50 PM »
was there ever a follow up to this?

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 03:42:52 AM »
There has not been a follow up on this particular story.  I am considering writing one, however, now that you mentioned it.  I haven't felt the urge to write regarding the Gina series in a while, as my mind has been focused on other fictional sexy, busty, feminine women.    I wrote another story about her as well (Gina goes to the gym).  You should check that out if you're interested.  This character is based on a real woman who enjoys writers writing about her fantasies.  I haven't heard from this amazing woman in a long time though :( 

Offline draft2

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2015, 03:07:43 AM »
I'd love to read an other story about Gina !

Offline invaled

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 09:57:17 AM »
I'm have a little trouble picturing Gina. Could you post a photo or describe her very percisely?

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2016, 04:22:29 AM »
She is a 5'5 30ish year old woman with Italian and European decent. She has a size 38EE chest and a gorgeous ass. She dresses in very tight outfits and loves to show off her curves. She is married but cheats on her husband any chance she gets. She is a sex addict and somehow always seems to find a way to piss off other females. Perhaps, it's due to the fact that she likes to fuck married men and men that are spoken for. Or perhaps, she likes to flaunt her humongous cow tits and display her extremely feminine body around town.