News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Underground F vs FtM Wrestling: Lolita vs Sonny

• 2 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Underground F vs FtM Wrestling: Lolita vs Sonny
« on: February 14, 2013, 07:00:24 AM »
Here's a repost of a reworked story written from the perspective of Lolita's boyfriend, B747, and done with his permission ... would appreciate some comments!

UNDERGROUND WRESTLING: LOLITA VS SONNY
BY B747
(Adapted and modified, and added to slightly at the end by Sonny FtM)

(All rights reserved)

Rating: XXX

Story codes: FtM-femme nude wrestling, violent wrestling moves, fingering, strap-on fucking, cunninglingus, shaving.

WARNING: Do not read further if female to male trans-genderism upsets you, or if sexually explicit scenes or violent action easily offend you. Please bear in mind this is intended only as EROTIC FANTASY and does not condone violence of any sort in real life!!!

One day I was looking online and noticed a new wrestling league had opened up called “The Underground Wrestling Organization” or the “UWO” for short.  I am not what they meant by underground, or if it was just a catchy name.  Looking at what they pay, they pay great compared to any other wrestling league that we had ever seen.  My girlfriend Lolita comes into the room, she had some training in pro style wrestling and had taken a bit of an interest in it since meeting me.  She had tried a couple matches at bike events but didn't do very well, but we figured since this was an actual league with trained wrestlers everything would be much better.  

Lolita and I both have regular jobs, but we could use the extra money.  It was unbelievable what they pay for a match - it was actually what Lolita and I each take home in a week.  It would be a third income, let’s just say one 20 minute match would pay our rent for the month.  They were looking for women with some training, in fact some training was mandatory and that is what Lolita has.

We show up at the location, looks like an old warehouse in not the best section of town but there are a lot of cars out there.  We show up at the door and the person at the door tells us the price to get in and we’re shocked. No wonder they can afford to pay their wrestlers that much per each match.  I explain to him that I am with Lolita and she is trying out, so he lets us both in and signals us down a hallway.  I can see people in the building around the ring.  I would estimate there are probably 400-500 people sitting in chairs around the ring.  This must be something good if they can get this many people to come in for what the admission price to get in was.

To make a long story short we meet with the person in charge, Brat.  He looks Lolita over and sees that she was well-conditioned and trained.  Tells her she has a great look and she would play a baby-face role at least for now. He reminds her that the matches are no holds barred and the audience expect some rough moves, and some sexual humiliation for the loser at the end, and asks her if she’s OK with that.

Lolita flashed him a sexy, confident smile, winking at me, knowing that I love to see girls doing it to each other: “Sure, I’d love to strap-on fuck a pretty little pussy in front of the crowd …”

“Good! I have been looking for a sexy Latina to work for us...” the eccentric owner Brat says.  “You have the perfect look, just next time wear a little bit less... but yeah I will let you wrestle in that.”

He is referring to Lolita dressing more conservatively than usual.  She had gotten me a red Cuban National team soccer jersey during the World Cup a couple years ago, but she had gotten it for me in a size that after a couple washes doesn't fit me any more, so I let her borrow it.  She is wearing it tied off to the side showing some of her stomach.  She wears it with very tight fitting black leggings and a little pair of red boots.

“I will pay you after the match...” he says.  “Let me show you your dressing room.”

Lolita and I follow him down the hall to a small room.  It has a couch in it, a closet and a sink, not much else but at least she gets her own dressing room.

“I really don't need it since I am wearing what I am going to wrestle in.” says Lolita.

“Are you nervous?” I ask.

“A little, but it can't be any worse than those bike event matches and I survived them and at least I am making much more money this time for sure.” Lolita says.

“I wonder who your opponent is?” I mention to Lolita.

“I guess we will find out.”

In a couple of minutes a different person comes to the door.

“You are up” he says curtly to Lolita and he signals the way down to the ring.  Lolita walks down to the ring unceremoniously without music as I am led to ringside and I sit in a chair.  Two big bouncer looking guys that are bigger than me sit near me to make sure that I don't get involved in any way. Lolita enters the ring as fans catcall her and say a few sexist sounding remarks.  Oh well, you gotta expect that I guess at this kind of place.  The crowd is kind of seedy looking and everyone is at least an adult age, so I gather this isn't a kid’s type wrestling show.

The announcer comes into the ring.

“Good Evening fans...” he says.  “We have a new entrant who is trying out for the UWO, at 5'7” and 145 lbs from Havana Cuba...”

“Actually I was born here...” says Lolita.

“Just go with it, it sounds better …” says the announcer off microphone to Lolita.

“Introducing Lolita...” says the announcer as the fans give her a warm reception as she walks up to the ring.

“And her opponent, for the evening ... from parts unknown … at 6 foot and 175 lbs ... is Sonny!!!!”

The crowd gives a mix of cheers and boos as Sonny is announced.  She must be the heel, yet a few cheer for her.  Well there are always those that cheer for the heels.  

Sonny comes down the aisle to no fanfare or music. There is nothing fancy about the UWO as no entrance music gets played, no fancy lights or pyros so I take it that money is instead spent on the wrestlers.

Then both Lolita and I get the shock of our lives. Sonny is not a woman, but a MAN! He has a confident grin on his face ... and a gown emblazoned with the bright logo “Sonny, the T-man”. Oh my gawd, what the fuck was this? What the hell had we gotten ourselves into? I saw Lolita glance quickly at me, licking her lips nervously.  

Sonny enters the ring and removes his gown, flexing his muscles for the audience. He looks lean and athletic, quite fit and fairly muscular. However, his short, cropped hair is tinged with grey, and I guess he’s in his middle age. Perhaps that’ll help Lolita … maybe she can tire him out?  

Sonny is topless and only wearing a tiny, black thong with two little silver chains in the front, and glancing down to his crotch I’m completely taken aback not to see the typical manly bulge I was expecting … the thong had no such tell-tale bulge, and down there he looked far more feminine than masculine! Looking more closely, I see a some curly pubic hair sticking out from the sides of the tiny black thong, and that it has a thin slit through which I can unmistakably see a hint of thick pussy lips just peeking out!

“What the fuck? Is Sonny a man or a woman or what?” I whispered loudly, quite confused and alarmed.  The spectator on my right hearing my confusion, knees me in the ribs playfully, chuckles and says: “Sonny is quite something, isn’t he? You either like him or you don’t … He is a female to male transsexual … he’s had his breasts removed and been on male hormones for many years, but has had no bottom surgery … “

While my mind is still reeling at the surprise turn of events, the shocking reality, the announcer leaves the ring as the bell rings, signaling that it is time to start the match.

Sonny has this smile on his face as he stands across from my nervous looking girlfriend.  He sticks his hands up like he is going to go for a test of strength. This leaves Lolita confused.  Sonny smiles again, and licks his lips at Lolita and signals once again for a test of strength. Lolita has no chance in hell, but she puts her hands up.  Sonny is five inches taller and has a longer reach that my girlfriend won't be able to match even by standing on her tiptoes.  

Sonny signals Lolita to a corner turnbuckle to start out the test of strength. Lolita climbs up to the second rope standing on the middle turnbuckle and holds her hands up again as Sonny walks over.  Right as Sonny comes close, Lolita gets what looked to be a brilliant idea.  Lolita leaps forward and down trying to catch Sonny by surprise by maybe knocking him over.  Sonny is quick and strong though.  Lolita's 145 lbs have no impact on him as he just simply catches Lolita over his shoulder, placing his hand on Lolita's round ass that stretches her tight black leggings.  Sonny walks forward and drops Lolita onto his knee in an inverted atomic drop that has Lolita grabbing for her pussy and falling to her side and backwards onto the mat holding herself.

Lolita still holding her sore pussy, starts to get up but Sonny is right there easily lifting her up and bodyslamming her back down to the mat.  Now Lolita is holding her sore back as she rolls to her side on the mat.  Sonny grabs Lolita by her hair, puts her in a headlock and grabs a handful of leggings and lifts her upside down.  Sonny holds Lolita upside down for a good twenty seconds letting the blood rush to Lolita's head and her Cuban soccer jersey fold up exposing her sports bra underneath.  

Sonny drops backwards completing the vertical supplex as Lolita sits up for a second, her eyes rolling in her head before she falls back and lays splayed out on the mat.  Sonny sticks his hands up Lolita's jersey as she is laid out looking like he is feeling up a boob under her sports bra.  Sonny pulls Lolita back to her feet this time by her hair. With one hand gripping Lolita's crotch, the other gripping a boob through the sports bra and jersey, Sonny with ease gorilla presses Lolita over his head and carries her around doing three reps as Lolita has a very terrified look on her face.  

Sonny looks up at Lolita as he holds her overhead and says “You ready to go down, honey?” … then like an elevator cable breaking, Lolita falls behind him.  Lolita impacts off the mat with a bounce before she rolls over onto her back and once again lies still.  Does Lolita know what the hell she got herself into? I don't think she does and it worries me. Is it really worth the big check we will get after the match?

Sonny picks Lolita up by the front of her jersey by simply jerking her to her feet.  Sonny whips Lolita to the corner, Sonny falling to the mat just to put more force in the whip, which causes Lolita to flip and tumble head over heels into the corner sort of like Ric Flair.  Lolita hits the turnbuckle back first while upside down, but ricocheting over the turnbuckle and outside of the ring, but the back of her jersey hooking onto the outside post.  Lolita doesn't fall to the outside floor, but is getting hung around the neck by her jersey that has hooked over the post.  Lolita kicks and flails but that is making it worse for her as she gets choked by her own jersey.  

Sonny leaves the ring and walks over to Lolita, whose stomach is exposed by the jersey around her neck, and punches her in her bare belly.  Sonny sends a hard knuckle punch right between Lolita's pussy lips … forcing a loud wail of anguish from my poor baby’s mouth … OOOOOWWW! … and leaving an imprint of camel toe from the knuckle pushing the leggings material into her pussy.  

Sonny pulls Lolita down out of the turnbuckle, her jersey remaining on the post and Lolita now just top covered in a sports bra with a Cuban flag on it.  Sonny whips Lolita into a crowd barrier where she hits with an impact before landing on her butt.  Sonny laughs mockingly as Lolita winces in pain.  Sonny whips Lolita again, this time over the ring steps with Lolita practically somersaulting over them and landing on the other side.  

Fortunately there is a crowd barrier that is keeping the crowd from intermingling in the match like they might at a bike event where someone might be touching my girlfriend.  Sonny whips Lolita into the crowd barrier, the impact causes Lolita to flip over it and land upside down in a viewer's lap... well so much for the benefit of the crowd barrier.  The fan doesn't move as Lolita's ass is up by his face, the back of her head resting against his dick, which I am sure is probably pretty hard right now.  

Sonny drags Lolita back in though before the fan has any chance to enjoy that experience.  Sonny once again places his hand on Lolita's pussy and the other on her now just sports bra covered boob and gorilla presses Lolita over his head and tosses her back in the ring between the middle and top rope.  Lolita rolls halfway across the ring looking very dazed and sore.

Lolita gets on all fours but is kicked in the stomach that causes Lolita to flip over and land on her back.  Sonny with a handful of hair yanks Lolita to her feet, then sends her hard to the ropes.  Upon Lolita returning, Sonny runs across the ring with a hard lariat that sends Lolita into a 360 degree flip in the air and landing her on her stomach.  Lolita rolls to her side as the audience suddenly erupts in cheers.  What the???  

Oh God ... the clothesline knocked Lolita's large breasts completely out of her sports bra and she doesn't realize she is exposing herself to everyone.  Lolita's eyes are half open, her wet black hair sticking to the sides of her sweaty tits as her sports bra dangles below her large grapefruit size orbs, her pink nipples looking hard and erect.

Sonny looks like he is drooling and grabs Lolita's tits pulling her to her feet as Lolita lets out a little scream.  For a brief moment, Sonny sticks his face in the completely exposed Cuban cleavage almost like he is trying to motorboat Lolita. With a kick to the crotch, Lolita bends over and Sonny shoves Lolita's head between his thighs.  Sonny lifts Lolita up onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position.  Sonny seems to be enjoying that stall position as he has Lolita's pussy right in his face, despite the leggings being on.  After 30 seconds, he finally powerbombs Lolita to the mat, where Lolita hits with a big bounce kind of flops around before lying still, however her breasts jiggle for a little while afterward.

“These gotta come off... they are getting in the way of my fun!!!” says Sonny as he holds Lolita's ankles in the air first removing Lolita's boots and throwing them aside, then Lolita's socks.  Sonny throws the socks to the crowd.  A middle age gentleman grabs the socks out of the air and holds them up to his face inhaling them before stuffing them in his pocket.  Sonny licks his lips as he grabs the bottom of my girlfriend's tight black leggings and tries to pull them down.  They are very difficult to remove due to their tightness as he tries to further elevate Lolita to where she is in an almost upside down position, enough where her ass is now off the mat.  Sonny shakes Lolita a bit as he is pulling down the leggings some more causing Lolita's D cup breasts to bounce around, but now the thong is completely exposed and Lolita's pants are pulled off her legs.

Lolita is dropped to the mat as she tries to cover herself up by rolling onto her stomach with her thong clad ass pointing to the ceiling.  Sonny holds the leggings in the air like he has just won a trophy, then tosses them aside before grabbing Lolita by the back of her thong and then pulling her to a standing position.  Lolita tries to pick the cotton material out of her butt crack, but that is the least of her worries.  Her voluptuous butt is also being exposed to the crowd in just a small white thong with a Cuban flag on the front of it is also not what she should be concerned with.  

Sonny looks her over with lustful eyes as Lolita struggles to stay standing.  He pulls Lolita towards him, pulls the dangling sports bra completely off and then places his large, manly looking hands around Lolita's globes and squeezes them.  Lolita's eyes get wide and her mouth opens in shock as she lets out a scream.  Sonny grips the breasts tightly and then uses them to hoist Lolita up into the air full arm extension.  Lolita's feet, now about two feet off the mat kick back and forth as she squeals at the pain in her breasts ... one from being squeezed and two from her breasts supporting her 145 lbs.

After being held up for 30 seconds, Sonny slams Lolita down across his knee in a brutal inverted atomic drop.  Lolita gulps in pain and is about to fall backwards and hold her pussy, but Sonny doesn't let her by grabbing her in a bearhug.  Sonny lifts Lolita in an elevated bearhug squeezing my girlfriend tightly for nearly a minute before once again abusing my poor girlfriend’s natural large breasts by latching onto them again.  Once again, Lolita is elevated by her breasts that are starting to appear black and blue as I worry about permanent damage.  

Sonny manages to lift Lolita high while gripping her breasts in a full arm extension.  Lolita is up high enough where Sonny is able to move his face around Lolita's pussy area.  While holding Lolita in the air by her breasts, Sonny tries to move Lolita's thong aside up front with his tongue, but isn't having any luck.  Frustrated Sonny drops Lolita's pussy down across his knee.  This time Lolita falls over backwards on her back moaning with her right hand down the front of her thong, her left hand trying to massage the pain out of her tits that seemed to have grown in size, swelling up from the abuse.

Sonny sits on Lolita's stomach facing her while his right hand starts feeling up Lolita's tits, but in a more seductive way.  Sonny's left hand reaches behind her and sticks his finger over Lolita's panty clad pussy, pushing the cotton panty into her love hole.  Between the caressing of Lolita's tits and the fingering of her snatch through the thong, Lolita becomes wet … her arousal starting to embarrassingly stain through her thong.  Sonny turns around on Lolita's belly and grabs the waist band of Lolita's thong and playfully tugs on it giving Lolita some front wedgies. Rather than rough pulls he rotates the thong in a circular motion over Lolita's pussy soaking up more juices.  Lolita has given up any sort of fight and just moans while her tits and pussy are rubbed and fingered sensually.

Sonny smiles and rolls Lolita over onto her stomach, pulls Lolita to her hands and knees by her soaked hair and then shoves her head between his thighs.  Sonny with Lolita in a standing bent over position, ass in the air tugs the back of Lolita's thong playfully before flipping her up so that Lolita is seated on his shoulders … her pussy in in his face. OMG!  

Sonny appears in no hurry to remove my girlfriend’s pussy from his face as he walks around with Lolita seated on his shoulders, Sonny enjoying every minute of it ,,, in between snatching a lick causing Lolita to moan, her eyes rolling, and her body trembling … clearly she’s completely in his power.  

Finally, he decides to put some more punishment on Lolita and grabs Lolita by the sides of her thong, hoists her up in a wedgie type lift elevating her before slamming her down in a “Last Ride” powerbomb.  Lolita flops around on the mat going through some spasms before lying still and starfished, her tits remain jiggling.  Sonny slaps at the jiggling tits, then yanks Lolita to her feet again by her thong that surprisingly is still holding together.  Sonny grabs the front and back of the thong, hoists Lolita into the air in a hanging wedgie before slamming Lolita down onto her back.  Lolita takes a bounce and rolls to her side trying to pull the thong out of her ass crack and pussy.

My girl is getting abused on all ends from this strong transman that just seems to be getting some sexual pleasure out of the torment of my pretty Cubanita.  Lolita is once again stood in a bent over position, this time lifted at the waist and held upside down.  What next a piledriver?  

No … Sonny just holds her upside down in an inverted reverse bearhug with Lolita's bare feet straight in the air, her luscious Latin ass in Sonny's face.  Sonny holds Lolita that way as I can see his tongue move the back of Lolita's thong aside and take a couple of licks.  Great, my girl is getting a rim job while she gets destroyed out there!  

After a few moments, Sonny charges the corner and slams Lolita into a reverse sort of tree of woe so that Lolita's tits are against the turnbuckle, thighs resting over the top rope ass facing up and in towards the ring.  Sonny grabs the back of my upside down girlfriend's thong and pulls on it giving Lolita a wedgie … with her screaming with pain, and her face distorted.  

While Sonny pulls the thong with his left hand, he takes his right hand and smacks Lolita's ass cheeks hard making Lolita's ass quiver while she lets out a scream.  Sonny keeps that up as red handprints begin to show on Lolita's tan bubble butt.  Sonny pulls Lolita's thong down in the back completely exposing Lolita's ass and gives her another hard slap on the ass. “This is how we welcome newbies to the Underground Wrestling Organization … Ha! Ha!”, Sonny mocked.  

Next while Lolita is still upside down down and helpless, Sonny goes for an oil check as the crowd goes wild.  Sonny sticks his finger in Lolita's ass and feels around, while Lolita can do nothing but helplessly squirm as her ass gets violated by her big opponent's finger.  Sonny smiles, and commands Lolita to lick his finger. With a tearfilled face and clear disgust etched on it, my girlfriend has no choice but to comply … while the crowd roars its approval.  

Sonny pulls Lolita's thong back up, then dumps her to the mat. He puts Lolita in a camel clutch, pulling back on Lolita's chin so her tits are exposed to the crowd.  However, he soon tires of that and grabs Lolita by her neck with his right hand, back of her thong by his left hand and hoists her up giving Lolita a chokeslam.  Lolita rolls on the mat once again trying to pull her thong out of her ass crack … I am amazed it hasn't ripped yet.  

Lolita is picked up and placed across Sonny's shoulders in a fireman's carry position but Sonny drops to his side giving Lolita a Death Valley Driver.  Lolita lies motionless and spread eagle on the mat again.  Sonny momentarily puts Lolita's legs together, grabs Lolita's thong and pulls it down her legs exposing Lolita's neatly trimmed bush and bruised pussy.  The crowd goes wild seeing my girlfriend nude as only I have seen her.

Sonny, while sitting on Lolita's stomach pulls Lolita's legs into the air so he doesn't have to reach as far to slide Lolita's sweaty thong past her knees and off her feet.  Sonny grins and sits on Lolita's stomach holding the thong in the air, twirling it around his finger.  He then takes the thong and holds it up to his nose, deeply and muttering: “Mmm, lovely! … This will be my hot little souvenir”, says Sonny, laughing.

Sonny pulls my naked sweaty girlfriend up to her feet and lifts her like he is going for a body slam, but carries Lolita to the corner and hangs her upside down in the corner in the tree of woe.  Lolita's beautiful, nude body is now totally on display for the fans.  Lolita is out of it and has no idea where she is and does not even try to get out of her predicament as her arms just hang limply and eyes remain closed.

Sonny walks up to Lolita, takes his fingers and pulls apart Lolita's pussy lips exposing her clit as the cameras go off … and the crowd cheers and shouts wildly!!!  Sonny takes his free hand and sticks his fingers into Lolita's wet pussy and starts going to work.  Lolita begins moaning, but being out of it like she is, she has no idea who is fingering her.  Sonny gets down on his knees so his face is level with Lolita's exposed pussy, lips still spread apart moments ago from Sonny's fingers.

“Cum for us, baby … relax and let go … they all wanna see you squirt!”, Sonny teased.

Another big smile crosses Sonny's face like he is in paradise.  He inhales deeply and then sticks his tongue in between my girlfriend's pussy lips and begins pleasuring Lolita.  Lolita still trapped upside down can do nothing but moan and it isn't long before her belly gets shiny from her own juices that flow onto her inverted body.  A wet trail of her juices flows to the underside of her tits before it begins to slowly drip in a snail trail onto Lolita's own chin. Sonny seems to be licking and sucking faster … then he snucks in another finger, pumping in and out of her snatch … while his lips envelop her little pleasure knob.

Suddenly she cries out and gives a series of violent shudders … her stomach undulating … while her juices squirt out of her upturned pussy like a fountain … WOW! Sonny sure knows how to pleasure my girlfriend, it even makes me somewhat jealous as I don't think I have even made her cum that fast, and gushing that powerfully.  

I am standing near by and the strong, musky scent of Lolita's arousal is very noticeable.  

Another thing that I hadn't noticed before is that Sonny’s black thong now also appears wet, his engorged cxnt lips peeking out further through the slit, and glistening with lubrucation … as I look closer I see his own clit is now visibly showing through the soaked thong … and it is a big one! Almost like a small dick that is getting aroused by what he is doing to my girlfriend … and very shockingly, I feel my own dick stiffen in my pants … and I feel my face flush with shame … Why the fuck should I get aroused by this freaky transman totally dominating my poor girlfriend? Shit! It almost feels like some sort of betrayal …

Sonny backs away as the juices flow out of my Cuban girlfriend's sweet box as she softly moans and groans with some after shudders.  Sonny after ravaging my hot girlfriend, realizes it is time to get back to business and knocks Lolita down out of the corner where she lands on her chest. “No, no … please stop!”, she feebly begs for mercy.  But Lolita is ignored and rolled onto her back and pulled up off the mat by her tits to a standing position.  Once again Lolita is lifted by her now wet breasts and tossed into the very corner she just hung upside down from.  

Lolita is lifted in a bearhug that elevates her off the mat.  Sonny's face is in between Lolita's tits as he holds her in the air for a brutal powerful hold, getting some of Lolita's juices on his face.  Sonny drops Lolita in a reverse atomic drop.  Lolita holds her pussy and starts to fall to the mat but Sonny stops Lolita from falling.  

He takes his left hand and grabs Lolita's right tit, then his right hand snakes its way between Lolita's thighs, fingers going back into Lolita's pussy.  Sonny effortlessly gorilla presses my 145 lb girlfriend over his head and walks around the ring as Lolita has a really strange look on her face.  

Suddenly I realize why, Sonny's fingers are all deep in Lolita's cxnt as she is pressed over head.  I see Sonny's forearms first get wet and then get wet all the way to his shoulders as my girl just came again.  

Then he approaches right where I am standing and drops Lolita forward so that she lands pussy first on the top rope.  Her inner thighs are wet from herself as the air is filled with a scent of a mix of her sweat and arousal.  Sonny bounces the rope up and down with Lolita on it giving her a painful ride as I can see the rope disappearing between her flared, swollen pussy lips. My girlfriend’s face is distorted in anguish, her eyes rolling in her head, as she shrieks and groans loudly. Cameras click again all around while fans jostle for best views. I get splattered by some of her juices.  After about 7 or 8 bounces, Sonny flips Lolita back into almost the center of the ring.  

Sonny once again lifts Lolita over his head in a gorilla press and carries her to the side of the ring.  However, this time he launches Lolita out of the ring into the crowd.  Lolita lands on some guys and girls knocking them back, getting her fluids on them too.  Sonny heads out into the crowd and carries Lolita back to the ring over his shoulder, up the stairs and dumps her in over the ropes.  My girlfriend is finished, she needs to be pinned so we can collect the money and get out before she gets hurt worse than she is. This has been a total massacre!

Sonny hoists Lolita across her shoulders in a torture rack back breaker.  Sonny's fingers once again penetrate Lolita's helplessly, tormented cxnt.  Parading my naked Latin girlfriend as fans take pictures, Sonny does a full circuit of the ring before dumping Lolita to the mat on her face, ass up in the air.  Sonny positions Lolita's head between his thighs, hoists her up at the waist and once again flips Lolita up so that she is seated on Sonny's shoulders with her pussy in his face.  Sonny once again is in no hurry to complete the powerbomb as he holds Lolita like that for over a minute.  

Finally, he powerbombs my poor, helpless girlfriend to the mat.  Sonny is not done however, as he lifts Lolita onto his shoulder then holds Lolita upside down so they are in a standing 69 position with Lolita's pussy back up on Sonny's face again.  Sonny milks out the set up of this move once again because he clearly enjoys his position.

Sonny finally drops down giving Lolita a tombstone piledriver.  Lolita's head smacks the mat, she bounces up briefly but then flops over onto her back all four limbs going into spasms before she lies still.  Sonny rolls Lolita over onto her stomach, places her head between his thighs as if he is going for another powerbomb.  He lifts Lolita at the waist, but stops halfway so that Lolita is inverted feet in the air, ass just below Sonny's face.  Sonny drops down giving Lolita a regular piledriver as Lolita's body folds up on itself leaving her awkwardly folded up in a matchbook.  With the back of Lolita's neck and her shoulders on the mat, upper body inverted ass and exposed pussy sticking straight up and legs over her face with feet behind her head, Sonny pins Lolita by placing his hands on Lolita's ass.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

Sonny wins a very dominating one sided victory.  Sonny, the T-man gets up to celebrate his easy victory as Lolita's naked sweaty body remains folded up in that humiliating position.  The ref checks on my girlfriend, but Sonny slips on a large, strap-on cock, and pushes the ref away.  

In one violent shove, he penetrates Lolita's upturned and exposed womanhood deeply, sliding it up to the hilt … the base of the harness, and starts fucking her furiously … a huge grin on his face as his hips slam downwards in a furious blur.  Even in her total unconsciousness, Lolita’s pussy to respond naturally, and soon she begins to tremble and shudder … cumming again as her sex juices spurt and flow out of her pussy and drip down onto her face, which is just a few inches below her upturned cxnt in this tight matchbook position.

Sonny unfolds out cold Lolita and drags her to the edge of the ring, close to the crowd. He splashes cold water over her pretty face to wake her, all spluttering and confused.

Sonny slips off his thong, wriggling his muscled ass and legs out of it, making a bit of a show of it to the raucous audience. Despite the freakiness of the situation, I can’t help staring at his thick, trimmed bush, and glistening pussylips … at the top of which I can just make out through his dense cxnthair, the shiny pink of his massive, clearly aroused clit … looking just like a mini dick! The contrast with of his butch twat with his rugged, manly appearance has my stunned mind reeling … it feels just like a bad dream!

Standing right over my poor Lolita with spread, muscular legs, and grinning down at her, Sonny slips a hand down his taut, slick belly and begins to sensuously and deeply stroke his dripping wet sex gash. He runs his middle finger deep into his own hot, wet slit, teasing his grape-sized clit with his thumb … and I could hear him start groan uncontrollably as his questing fingers probe deep into his wet, hot twat.

For a few long seconds of masturbation like that … the sound of his wet fingers pumping his hot, moist cxnt echoing around the arena … a chant starts going around in the crowd, growing louder and louder and more insistent … “Face-fuck her … face-fuck her! FACE HER!”

Sonny stops his juicy ministrations to smilingly reply to the crowd “Your wish is my command!”, and blows a kiss to his fans in the audience. He then slowly French kissed her sensually, his tongue probing, stabbing at hers, before withdrawing and lowering his muscled thighs and crotch down to the gorgeous face of my girlfriend, burying it in his succulent looking, wet gash.

“GAWD!!!”, Sonny moaned loudly in pleasure for everyone to hear. “This is soooo fucking good!!!” He pulled Lolita’ face in closer and tighter, rubbing her face around his sopping wet, pungent fuckmeat. “Give me a blowjob, bitch! … Suck my little dick till I cum, SLUT!”, he commanded in a gruuf, masculine voice.

Reluctantly my poor Lolita shoved her tongue between the tight vaginal lips and began lapping at his dripping, butch cxnt. She soon wrapped her lips around his swollen, grape-sized clit and began sucking vigorously, teasing the exquisitely sensitive flesh with her soft, lapping tongue at the same time. I could see Sonny begin to twitch and thrash under her skillful ministrations, and he starts leaking like a bitch in heat … clear, wet fluids trickling from his splayed snatch down his inner thighs.

Shamefully, I again feel my cock start to throb wildly at the sight of the kinky, bizarre scene, and getting rock hard, pressing painfully against the tight enclosure of my jeans. Looking around, I see several men in the stand with their fly’s open, lewdly yanking their rigid chains … and even a few women … fondling their tits and gyrating as their hands are thrust under their dresses or down the front of their jeans.

Feeling him react, Lolita wrapped her lips even harder around Sonny’s distended clit and sucked more vigorously … eager to get this humiliating experience over. Faster and faster Sonny rode her face, his moans and groans growing louder and louder … then suddenly his head tosses back and the big transman gushes hard with a powerful, radiating set of intense orgasms.

“Oooh! … Fuck, fuck …. FFFFUCCCKKKK!!!,” he shrieks shrilly like a banshee, and then groans uncontrollably as intense pleasure roars through him. He gasps and gasps like a fish on dry land … as one orgasm turns into a chain reaction of building explosions. He frantically pulls her gorgeous face deeper into his juicy eruption of pleasure … bathing her face with cxnt juices from his jetting, butch cxnt … and he moans deliriously as his hard, hot ejaculations splatters over her upturned face.

Lolita’s arms and legs flay wildly and then go limp as she is smothered unconscious by Sonny’s drenched twat. Sonny slowly stands up and moves to the middle of the apron, lifts Lolita up horizontally then hooks her upside down over the top rope facing out towards the crowd on the center of that side of the ring.  Sonny picks up Lolita's leggings that were all crumpled up in a corner of the ring and uses them to hogtie her ankles to her wrists so she really is trapped in the ropes.  Sonny stuffs Lolita's sports bra top in between Lolita's ass cheeks, then sticks her own, wet thong in her mouth.  

Leaving Lolita hanging, humiliated on display, Sonny goes under the ring and pulls out a box.  In the box is a small razor.  Grinning broadly, Sonny holds it in the air as the crowd cheers.  Quickly lathering up her trimmed bush with shaving gel or cream, Sonny begins shaving my girlfriend's dark pussy hair. Sonny continues to shave around the pink swollen area of my girlfriend's pussy, shaving it completely bald as some of Lolita's own pubes sprinkle onto her wet body sticking to her tits and even her face as well as on the apron around her.  

Sonny takes my red Cuban soccer jersey that I let Lolita wear and wipes it back and forth between Lolita's thighs and pussy like he is shining a shoe … to huge applause from the crowd … soaking up any sweat, pussy juice and remaining stubble before he tosses it out to the crowd.  Sonny takes Lolita's sports bra out of her ass crack and throws that to the crowd too.  Next he removes Lolita's thong, holds it in the air.

“Sorry, guys and gals … this is my souvenir!” says Sonny.  “You’re not gonna get this!”

Sonny leaves the ring victorious with Lolita's thong in his possession, twirling it around his finger, and a huge satisfied smirk on his face. Suddenly music blares out from someone’s portable phone “Another one bites the dust …”  

Meanwhile Lolita is left hanging upside down unconscious, nude, sweaty and now pussy shaved as a couple of ring personnel come to check on Lolita.  They signal to the back as a stretcher is rolled out.  Lolita is lowered from the ropes onto the stretcher and carried to the back as I worriedly follow behind.  Fortunately for Lolita, she wakes up fifteen minutes later with no permanent injuries and nothing broken except for her pride. I give a sigh of relief. Despite the trauma to her, she was some thousand dollars or so richer. I lean over kissing her face and hugging her for comfort. Finally, her ordeal was over!

THE END
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 07:37:56 AM by nutmeg78 »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Underground F vs FtM Wrestling: Lolita vs Sonny
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 05:50:28 PM »
Yeah - Great Result - Great Story ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Underground F vs FtM Wrestling: Lolita vs Sonny
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 08:20:48 PM »
Thanks, LovelySexyJobbers, for commenting (even though you probably noticed this as a reworked version posted earlier by another FcF author). Any way, at least I now know I have one fan ... Ha! Ha!  :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!