News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Valentine's Day Catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Valentine's Day Catfight
« on: February 15, 2013, 11:51:37 AM »
A few years ago there was this great catfight story posted. I would love to find it again. It involved two college girls fighting over a man in a hotel room. One was brunette the other blonde. They got a hotel room and taped their fight for the man. They were dressed in sexy lingerie and it was a great fight.

Does anyone else remember this fight? I would love to read it again.

JT Edson

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Valentine's Day Catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »
I guess this is what you are looking for. Enjoy!

Be Mine, Valentine!
By Felix Gato
© 2002 Felix Gato Press

Jamie Farnsworth knew damn well that Jon Steele was seeing someone else.  Ever since classes had started again, she’d been trying her best to date exclusively the big man on campus.  She’d been seeing the pre-law football star for almost two years, on and off, but could not seem to make him understand she was the best thing for him. On those weekend nights when the stunning, 20-year old brunette coed was not with Jon, she’d see him cruising around town with a slutty little blonde cheerleader she knew was in the Phys. Ed. program at school.  Jamie was nothing if not determined, and soon concocted a plan to eliminate her rival.

With the help of friends, the brunette soon learned the blonde’s name (Sarah Myers) and her email address.  She also learned that Sarah lived on campus, in one of the college dorms, as did she and Jon.  Jamie plotted her move carefully, and soon devised a pretty wicked scheme. Realizing that Valentine’s Day was not far off, she meant to prepare a present for Jon he’d long remember!

In her dorm room, fresh from a shower, and wrapped only in a large, pink towel, Jamie sat down at her computer and clicked the email icon.  She typed in  Sarah’s email address, then composed the following text:

“Dear Sarah, 

As you know,  Jon and I have been just about going steady for nearly the last two years.  I know he’s in love with me, and sees other women only occasionally, for fun and a little variety.  I know he’s been out with you a few times this semester, but I also know you mean nothing to him.  When I fuck him, he always says I’m the best, and that no girl can compete with me. So, I’m writing to you to make you an offer -  stop seeing Jon, and we can both just get on with our lives.  Everything will be fine.  If, however, you don’t feel you can accept my suggestion, then I’m offering  you the opportunity to win him the old-fashioned way – by fighting for him!  I can make arrangements for us to fight alone and undisturbed, at an off-campus location.  I’ve also found a place to rent a video camera and a tripod, so we can make a video of our fight.  I was thinking the winner can have the video, and send it to Jon as a Valentine’s Day present.  That should certainly impress him!  I’m not sure you’re woman enough to accept my offer – but if you are, just reply to this email, and we can get it on!

Sincerely,
Jamie Farnsworth.”

The brunette took a deep breath, reviewed her message, then clicked the SEND button.  The computer acknowledged transmission, and the deed was done.  Jamie reflected that the ball was now in Sarah’s court, and that she’d be on pins and needles until a reply came back.

As it turned out, Sarah was studying for a nutrition exam when her computer chimed to alert her that she had new email.  Since she was bored from studying, she put down the textbook, climbed off her bed and went to her computer to read it.  Her jaw dropped nearly to the floor when she had finished.  How dare that bitch! Sarah could not believe what she’d just read.  This bitch was offering to fight her?  Over a guy? That took some unbelievable balls. But Sarah hadn’t come this far in her life without a large measure of ambition and drive herself, and this affront was just too much to bear. She knew something of this Jamie (hey, a girl had to know what – or who – she was up against, didn’t she?), and had on more than one occasion felt the brunette bombshell might one day prove to be trouble.  Now she knew she’d been right. Sarah resolved at once that this little whore wasn’t going to challenge her without paying a heavy price for her audacity. She climbed back onto her bed, cuddled up with some large pillows, and mentally composed a reply to her challenger.  After a time, she smiled wickedly to herself, then returned to her computer. She quickly brought up the offending email, clicked the REPLY TO button, and wrote:

“Dear Jamie,

Thank you for your email.  It seems we do have a problem, since I can’t see any way to accept your suggestion of leaving Jon exclusively for you.  Curiously, when I suck his cock, he always tells me I’m the best – and that he loves blondes the most! He also always says that my tits are the best, but then there’s no use in going there, is there - mine are so obviously better than yours! I guess we’ll have to settle this in the way you suggested.  Please –  hurry making whatever arrangements you need to - I want to settle this with you as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Sarah. 

P.S.  I hope, when you say you want to fight me, you don’t have in just a little hair-pulling and face-slapping.  If we’re going to fight, and especially if we’re going to make a video to send to Jon, I expect it to be all-out war.  Come with your nails sharpened, ready to bleed!  I expect our fight will be long, vicious and violent.  If you show up (and I  wonder if you really will), come prepared for the catfight of your life – bitch!”

Sarah muttered something under her breath, then clicked the SEND button to transmit her answer to her rival.

The next day was Friday, and Jamie found Sarah’s reply in her email account right after her last class of the afternoon.  She read it anxiously, then smiled with grim satisfaction.  The busty blonde cheerleader had accepted her offer, and now it was time to act!  She opened her desk drawer, took out the pad on which she had made some notes, then reached for her desk phone. All she needed to do was make a few calls, and everything would be ready for tomorrow night!

It took less than an hour. Jamie lined up a motel room at a notorious, by-the-hour dive a few miles from campus, where the price was low, the amenities few and the manager obligingly casual about who rented rooms, and why. She also arranged for rental of videotaping equipment from  a discount electronics shop near campus that rented gear by the day. The sales rep had explained that a decent video camera and tripod could be had for a reasonable sum, that the camera would operate fine in low light, and  that it was able to operate automatically while mounted on a tripod. (The sales rep was all-too-familiar with campus couples who enjoyed making their own sex videos, and was well-prepared for such requests. What he did not know was that this rental was going to record war-making, not  lovemaking!)  Finally, Jamie obtained a Saturday mid-afternoon manicure appointment at one of the many nail shops on the college’s main drag.  She wanted to be certain she was well-prepared for the battle  she was sure would develop into a hellish scratchfest!

Her phone arrangements made, Jamie went back to her computer and sent a new email to Sarah.  This one was short and to the point:

“Sarah,

I’ve reserved a room for us for tomorrow night at the Roadside Manor, just north of campus.  Be at room 113 at 8pm.  I’ll have everything ready.

Jamie

P.S. Wear something sexy, bitch – you’re going to be in pictures!” 

Jamie was not altogether surprised when, only a few moments after she’d sent the email, she received a reply from her blonde rival: 

“Jamie,

See you at 8pm tomorrow, whore.  Don’t dress in anything you’ll want to wear again.

Love, Sarah. 

P.S. In case you were wondering, I’m going to go for your face first!”

That night, both girls slept fitfully.  Jamie toyed with the idea of calling Jon and letting him in on her plan, then decided against it. She wanted the outcome, whatever it was, to be a Valentine’s surprise for him. Sarah, for her part, had considered calling Jamie and asking her to come over to her dorm room right now to fight, then decided that wasn’t smart.  Some girl on the floor, or one of the nosy floor wardens would surely hear the commotion, and attempt to interfere.  No, Sarah knew that when she did fight Jamie, she wanted no one around to get in the way, or try to separate them.  Once they started going at it, only a decisive, final victory by one of them would settle their little problem.

Saturday morning and afternoon passed with agonizing slowness. Sarah and Jamie both considered at length what to wear for their fight.  They wanted to look as sexy and attractive as possible, both because the video would record their appearance for Jon, and because they wanted to psych each other out. There is no better way to start a catfight than by trying to show your rival that you’re more attractive, and sexier, than she is.  It demoralizes your opponent, and makes it that much easier to secure victory.  During her nail appointment, Jamie fantasized about the upcoming contest, and wondered how badly the two coeds would disfigure each other with their nails. She then shrugged, and dismissed the thought.  Catfighting was about trying as hard as possible to hurt and humiliate your opponent, and getting hurt in return, until one of you could not continue.  No sense in worrying about it.

Once the blood-red polish on her freshly-manicured nails was dry, she drove over to the electronics shop and with no difficulty, secured the video rental.  Now, she was ready. She got back in her car, then headed back to her dorm to pack a couple of overnight bags with the things she’d be needing.

At precisely seven, Jamie carefully gathered the things she’d packed,  got in her car, and drove uneventfully the five miles north to the cheap motel.  She left her bags in the car while she went to the office to check in, pay the bill, and get the key.  She was not surprised that the night clerk seemed utterly bored.  Good!  She quickly walked back to her car, grabbed her two bags, set the locks and car alarm, then walked to the front door of room 113, where the electronic key let her in easily.

She looked around the seedy room.  The carpet was spotted, the light was not very good, and there was precious little furniture, save for a king-size bed in the middle of the room, and a couple of night tables on each side of the headboard.  A nondescript painting hung pathetically on the wall facing the window.  The ceiling featured mirror tiles over the bed, and the room smelled vaguely of cigarettes and beer.  For the use to which the room would be put, it was - perfect!

Jamie threw her bags on the bed, unzipped the larger one, removed the video equipment, and quickly set it up the way the salesman had demonstrated.  The lightweight camera was easy to mount on the sturdy black tripod, and focusing the lens on the center of the bed was quickly accomplished.  The camera was loaded with a new, two-hour tape, and a small green light would glow to indicate when the camera was recording.

The camera installation complete, Jamie now had to get into her fighting outfit. She quickly removed the jeans, boots and sweater she had worn during the day, then her simple underwear as well. Standing in the room, completely nude, she unzipped the second bag she had brought, and unceremoniously emptied its contents on the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she wrapped a red lace garterbelt around her trim waist, then slid seamed black stockings over her shapely legs and thighs. She hooked her  stocking tops to her garters, then slipped her small feet into stiletto-heeled, red leather sandals.  These sported double ankle-straps, which she fastened securely around her thin ankles. Rising carefully from the bed’s edge on her 6-inch heels, she found the short, red lace gloves she had brought, and slipped her hands carefully into them.  These seemingly delicate gloves had their fingers cut out, to allow her long, highly-polished nails to flash through – a dramatic touch, she thought!  Next, she wrapped around her trim waist a thin, gold belly chain, and at her left ankle, a gold ankle bracelet. To complete her outfit, the brunette fastened a red velvet choker around her slender neck, and clipped loosely in place with a large red plastic clip her long, casually-swept-up chestnut curls. She applied perfume from a small crystal bottle to between her breasts and thighs, then at her neck and wrists. She removed her gold watch, set it down on the night stand, noting it was five minutes before eight. Jaime walked precariously on her wickedly high heels to stand before the full-length mirror affixed to the closet door. She gazed for some time at the reflection in the mirror.  She looked fucking hot and she knew it.  Now if only the blonde bitch would get here, they could get down to the business at hand!

Jamie didn’t have to wait long. Just a few minutes after eight, there was a confident knock at the motel door.  Jamie took a deep breath, walked across the room to the front door, then spied her blonde rival through the peephole.  She unconsciously held herself a little more erect,  then unfastened the chain lock and stood a little behind the door as she opened it, so as not to let Sarah see just yet how she was dressed. The blonde huffed a little at Jamie’s timidity, then just walked through the door and into the dingy room.

“I see you made it, bitch!” Jamie said by way of greeting.  “I really wasn’t sure you’d show up!”

With one long sweep of her flashing blue eyes, Sarah took in the room, the king-size bed, the camera on the tripod, and her dressed-to-kill rival. She turned to face Jamie and, evidently satisfied with the preparations, exclaimed, “Perfect! This’ll be perfect for our little war!”  So saying, she unfastened the belt which loosely held closed the long, oversized trench coat she’d obviously borrowed from a male friend, then casually removed it from her superb body and tossed it to the floor, revealing her own fighting outfit.

Like her rival, she had selected black seamed stockings, though hers were attached to a black lace garterbelt.  She also had donned 6-inch, stiletto-heeled shoes – hers were black leather sandals whose long laces wound around her calves and tied just below the knee. Like Jaime, she had a thin, gold chain around her waist, and a gold anklet around her left ankle. The busty cheerleader had, like her rival, deliberately left her large, uplifted breasts and carefully-trimmed pussy uncovered and unprotected, the better to flaunt them before her rival as targets in battle. She’d left her long, heavy blonde hair hanging wildly, and added a pair of very large, gold hoop earrings .  She wore no watch, but sported many rings on her well-manicured fingers.  She showed no inclination to remove them before the fighting started.

“Looks like we were thinking along similar lines, eh?” Sarah intoned sarcastically. “I guess we both know what kinds of outfits turn Jon on. Too bad just looking hot won’t help you once we start to fight.”

Jaime, damned if she was going to engage in idle chatter this late in the game, walked over to Sarah and stopped only when she was face-to-face with her.  Holding Sarah’s deep blue eyes with her own fiery green ones, she intoned threateningly, “What say we just cut the bullshit, and climb onto the bed. I’ll let my nails talk for me!”

“Oooo!” wailed Sarah, mockingly.  “Hot to trot, aren’t we?”  She returned Jaime’s hard stare, then waived theatrically towards the bed.  “After you, sweetie.  I’ve been waiting all day for this!”

As Sarah turned to climb onto the large bed, Jaime walked over to the video camera and turned it on.  As the little green indicator light winked on, Jaime knew that, from this moment on, all the actions and words in this room were being recorded.  Neither girl would later be able to protest that events had occurred in this way or that -  it would all be on tape for the winner of the fight, and the man over whom they were fighting, to savor together… 

Jamie turned back from her camera duties, then walked gingerly on her high heels to her side of the king-size bed.  Sarah had settled in at the center of the bed, kneeling in a relaxed pose, knees somewhat apart for balance, her delicate hands resting lightly on stocking-clad thighs. Her long blonde hair hung loosely about her shoulders and naked breasts.  Her pouting, red lips were a little apart, and her eyes were wide with excitement.  She was breathing a little rapidly.

Lithely, like a tigress, Jaime climbed onto the large bed  and approached, on splayed, gloved hands and stocking-clad knees, the young woman she was going to fight.  The brunette moved deliberately to where her rival awaited her, then brought herself, kneeling, face-to-face with Sarah.  Arching her back a little to lift her shapely, naked breasts and erect, excited nipples, Jaime placed her gloved hands on her hips, turned to the camera, and announced in a confident voice: “Jon, Sarah and I are making this very special Valentine’s Day video for you.  We know you haven’t been willing to choose between us, so I arranged for us to help you decide.  I challenged Sarah to catfight over you, and she accepted. The winner will be yours, if you’ll have her.  We hope you’ll abide by the outcome of our fight, but of course the decision is entirely yours.”  Jaime turned to Sarah, and gave a curt nod.  “Now you.”

Sarah turned to face the camera, brought her delicate hands up to cup her large, naked breasts, then held them up to the camera. “I’m putting my tits on the line for you, sweetheart.  These, and my whole body. I know I’m going to win for you, and that, once this is over, you’ll be enjoying this video while I suck on your cock...”  Finished with her recorded statement, Sarah turned back to Jaime, and returned her hands to her thighs.  “So, Jaime,” she said, taunting her rival with a tone dripping hate and scorn, “shall we?” Without waiting for a reply, Sarah brought up her right arm and slapped the brunette hard across the mouth with the back of her hand. The rings she wore cut the brunette’s lower lip, and first blood was drawn. The fight was on! 

Jaime howled at the pain, and felt immediately that Sarah’s rings had cut her lip.  She knew she’d better get into it, and quickly slapped back at the blonde, first with her right hand, then her left. Sarah’s screams let Jaime know the blows to her rival’s face had hurt her, and indeed had knocked Sarah’s head back some, sending her long blonde hair flying. The athletic cheerleader recovered quickly, however, and returned the slaps with relish and determination.  One of Sarah’s slaps was so hard it caused Jaime’s red plastic hair clip to come undone and fly off, allowing the brunette’s chestnut curls to fall in a loose cascade around her naked breasts and shoulders.

Jaime’s loose tresses was just too tempting a target, so Sarah reached up with both hands, plunged her fingers into her rival’s brown mane, and grabbed hold tightly.  In a flash,  Jaime brought up her own gloved hands, wound her slender fingers tightly into Sarah’s yellow hair, and prepared for what they both knew was coming. The vicious hairpulling duel then started  in earnest! 

Both girls spread their knees farther apart  for balance, exposing to each other’s view their unprotected pussies. The frenetic, violent hair tugging, yanking and tearing continued mercilessly for a long while, both girls screaming and moaning in pain, tears welling up in their eyes. As the hairpulling contest continued, each girl did her best to rake her long nails across her rival’s scalp and exposed neck.  The cheap bed comforter on which the two hellcats were fighting was already covered with strands of  brown and blonde hairs, and this segment of the fight was not yet over.

Mindful that the infernal video camera was recording their every move, Sarah decided to show she was more than eager to escalate the fighting. She withdrew her right hand from Jaime’s hair and, the fingers of her left hand still entwined in Jaime’s tresses, returned  to slapping her rival’s face. The brunette, furious at this new attack, howled in pain but at once matched her rival’s tactics.  To their credit, neither girl flinched from the fight, nor made any attempt to retreat on the bed. With angry fistsfull of hair, they held each other close, and gave as good as they got as their faces turned red and puffy from the punishment they were meting out. Each girl had an eye that was blackening, and Jaime’s face was cut and bleeding in more than one place from the metal rings on Sarah’s fingers.     

Jaime was growing more impatient as the fight progressed.  This slapping and hair-pulling was fine for schoolgirls, but it wasn’t how women fought each other when a man was at stake! For that most savage and primal occasion, only the greatest level of pain and hurt would do. Jaime knew it was time to fight harder, and dirtier.  She was eager to do so! With both gloved hands, she grabbed Sarah’s hair anew, and yanked and tore at the blonde’s tresses forcefully enough that Sarah fell over onto the bed.  As Sarah straightened her stocking-clad legs, Jaime threw herself on top of the blonde in a flash. The two hellcats, naked, sweaty bodies and large, naked breasts mashed together, instinctively entwined their stocking-clad legs, the better to hold each other close in this new episode of their battle.

Wrapped together, they rolled back and forth on the bed, using clawed fingers and long nails to rake and scratch at bare, exposed backs, smooth thighs and naked, exposed ass-cheeks.  They rested their heads on each other’s shoulders while they fought, and bit exposed necks and bare shoulders as first one fighter, then the other, was on top.  Their long, wild hair flew violently in all directions, and high-pitched screams and howls filled the motel room as the camera silently and relentlessly recorded the fighting.

Both girls were getting tired from the fighting, and it was getting harder to muster fresh attacks. Both girls’ previously sexy long hair was now matted, sweaty and tangled from the abuse it was taking.  Their bodies were being continually assaulted with long, bleeding scratches and purple bruises, as well as ugly bite marks.  Yet, ferocious as the fight had been thus far, both girls feared a new escalation of violence was about to begin. This time, it was Jaime who took the initiative.  The brunette managed to bring her clawed, gloved right hand to between she and Sarah as they wrestled furiously on the bed, and eagerly and wantonly sought the blonde’s large, rosy nipples and the soft undersides of her large breasts.  With fury and hatred, she gouged her rival’s nipples and breast flesh, determined to draw more blood.  In this, she was soon successful. But even as she drank in Sarah’s desperate screams at receiving this new pain, the blonde managed to bring her own fighting talons to Jaime’s naked breasts and rake them mercilessly.  To make the contest even more vicious, as the two fighters raked each other’s mamaries, inflicting as many long, bleeding scratches as they could, they were also raking each other’s stocking-clad legs using their stiletto heels.  The hellcats were a tornado of pain, screams, blood and tears as they rolled on the bed, swimming in a sea of pain and hurt. The room was filled with a cacophony of low moans and terrifying screams as the two rivals in love sought to destroy each other.

Understanding instinctively that only one more, supremely violent  event was needed to end this most bitter contest, Jaime mustered all her remaining strength, grabbed Sarah by the hair, and brought her back to her knees on the now completely disheveled bed. She saw that the blonde was a horrible, bloody mess, and she knew she must look the same.  She held her hated rival’s pain-veiled gaze, then brought up her gloved hands up to preen her fighting nails, a few of which were now damaged and two indeed broken.  “Let’s finish this, bitch.  Let’s scratch faces!” 

Sarah heard Jaime through a haze of searing pain, and realized this was going to be their final duel, the most horrible and frightening event of the night.  One of them would endure the savage face-clawing longer than the other, and she would win the catfight.  The loser would forever have to live with the certain knowledge that she had been decisively beaten in a no-holds-barred, anything-goes, woman-to-woman catfight – the ultimate humiliation.   The blonde slowly brought up her own clawed hands to near Jaime’s face, then turned once more to the camera.  “This is for you, Jon,” she whispered as tears streamed down her face, running her mascara and smearing her lipstick. “Watch while we claw each other for you!”

In one instant, twenty fingers reached for two fearful faces, and twenty razor claws unsheathed their full fury.  In just seconds, both girls’ faces had received short, furious, bleeding scratches delivered with cat-like deftness and speed. Jaime and Sarah both sobbed uncontrollably and with no shame as they fought. Desperate moans and screams of untrammeled pain issued from their bodies.

Again and again, they raked with abandon at each other’s cheeks, eyes, necks and foreheads. Nothing mattered to them any more – not the fact that their beauty might never recover from this onslaught, not that their behavior towards each other now bordered on the criminal - nothing.  All they wanted was to inflict as much hurt and pain on their rival as they could still find the strength to do.  All they cared about now, their large, bleeding breasts heaving from the violent exertion, was clawing each other’s faces and necks so badly that no man would ever look at her rival lustfully again.

The clawing duel had gone on nearly five minutes when suddenly, Sarah fell in a heap to the bed, covering her bleeding face with her crossed arms, and crying hysterically.  “Stop, goddamn it!  Don’t hurt me any more!  You win. You can have Jon!”  She sobbed uncontrollably, gasped a little for air, and appeared completely vanquished. “You beat me bad, bitch…  Now you can have your man all to yourself!”

Jaime backed away a bit from where she’d been locked in battle with her rival, then held her head high in adrenaline-soaked triumph as the dazzling, diamond-hard fact penetrated into her pain-flooded brain that she’d indeed won the awful catfight. Her body was covered with long, bleeding scratches that Sarah’s nails had inflicted, her breasts and nipples were bruised and bloody, her face was a frightful welter of bleeding scratches, and her stockings and legs had been scraped raw from her rival’s stiletto heels. Her stockings were torn,  her garterbelt was ripped in several places, and the gold chain she’d worn around her waist had broken and fallen to the dirty carpet.  No matter.  She had won the catfight!

Turning once more to the still-running video camera, Jaime managed a weak, pained smile, and made a gesture of offering herself in surrender.  “I won for you, Jon.  Maybe now you’ll understand how much you mean to me. Be mine, Valentine!”  And, after blowing a kiss to the camera, and still sobbing softly, she climbed down from the bed that had been their arena, turned off the video camera, unfastened  it from its tripod,  removed the recorded tape, and put the gear back in one of her overnight bags.  She gathered her street clothes from the floor, dumped them into her second bag, then picked up Sarah’s crumpled trench coat from the floor and wrapped it gingerly around her bruised and battered body, not bothering to remove her badly damaged fighting outfit. 

She found the key to the room and tossed it onto the bed next to where Sarah was crumpled in a defeated, sobbing heap.  “The room is yours ‘till tomorrow morning, bitch. Check out whenever you like! And hey - clean yourself up.  You look like shit!”

With no further words, she turned disdainfully from the cheap motel room she’d needed only a few hours to settle her romantic entanglement, got in her car, and stopped on the way back to the college and her dorm room only long enough to drop into a corner mailbox a bulky manila envelope addressed to Jon. She hoped he’d enjoy his hard-won Valentine’s Day present.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Valentine's Day Catfight
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 02:02:05 PM »
That is the one. Thank you gmenn! You always come thru.