News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

request for flad-boy90-Scrubs-Heather fist fights Sarah

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
request for flad-boy90-Scrubs-Heather fist fights Sarah
« on: February 17, 2013, 03:16:02 AM »

Sarah and Heather have both been competing for the lead role in a big upcoming movie which will have a large influence on how the rest of their careers will go. The two women have had a mutual dislike for each other ever since working on “Scrubs” together.

Heather was infuriated when Sarah landed the lead role as the wife of a very handsome wealthy man. Sarah was having a lesbian affair with a woman in the movie. Heather got the role of the husband’s lover/S&M Mistress/gold digging whore.

It became very difficult to distinguish the anger the two woman have for each other in their movie parts and in real life, but the producers thought that this would keep the movie in the news and would be great free publicity. As if there wasn't enough tension already, both woman have giant crushes on the lead actor and start immediately competing for him.

Robert, the lead actor is elated to have two such hot, sexy desirable woman competing for his affection. He is also turned on as the rivalry heats up and the two woman start talking to him, each about the other. The shooting of the movie starts, but the two women do not get to see each other for quite a while. When the scenes of Robert and his wife Sarah are being shot, Heather isn’t there and when the scenes of Robert and Heather are being shot, Sarah isn’t there. Robert has not only gone out for dinners with both woman, but they found out that both of them have been dating him when pictures started to show up in all of the tabloids and especially after it was leaked that Sarah was playing the wife and Heather was playing the lover/S&M Mistress in the movie.
Headlines with pictures of both women were circulating all over the internet and all over the tabloids, saying Robert is dating both woman. It became the hottest topic on talk shows and even on the news, soon questioning if these two hotties were going to have a catfight. The woman were really starting to get vicious as they ranted, raved and complained to Robert. Sarah showing Robert the headlines in one tabloid calling Heather a whore, and Sarah telling Robert that Heather is a whore in real life. Soon after Heather showed the headlines of Sarah’s lesbian scenes from various movies and TV show, and a couple of her up close and personal to other woman off set, suggesting that she is a bi-sexual  or lesbian just like her part in the upcoming movie. Heather wanted to know if Sarah had suggested a threesome.
Things really started to heat up when the producers of the movie invited Robert out on the boat one Sunday afternoon to tell Robert that the catfight the tabloids were building up would help make this movie the most speculated movie of the year & that they decided to have a re-write adding in a catfight scene between the two hot rivals. Robert aired his fears that the two woman were already headed for a catfight for real, thinking that may force the producers to re-think their decision, but the producers became even more excited and got Robert excited about the two extremely hot actresses pulling hair & rolling around on the set of the movie, fighting over him. His cock became so hard that he couldn’t stand up from the table as he pictures the hot sexy blond and gorgeous red head cat fighting over him, & the producers convinced him that if the two women were to get into a real life catfight, the free publicity and box office appeal would make this a true block buster. The producers even went so far as to convince Robert that if he could provoke a real catfight spectacle between the two hotties, he would get a huge bonus.
Robert was a little reluctant when he left the meeting on the boat with the producers. It just wasn’t right to provoke a catfight, what if one or both of the woman got hurt. His reluctance didn’t last too long as first he started thinking of how hot and sexy a catfight between these two would be. Then after he got home Heather called and he invited her over. Heather looked particularly hot and as he sat there talking to her he couldn’t help but picture her and Sarah pulling hair & ripping each others clothes off. Heather had already decided that she was going to step up her efforts with Robert, but  she noticed Robert’s preoccupation & asked him what it was he was so deeply thinking about. Robert told Heather about the re-write and that there was going to be a little catfight between her & Sarah. Robert was planning on discussing it with Heather, but Heather didn’t give him a chance as she laughed and said, “come on Robert, it wouldn’t be much of a catfight, I would simply knock the skinny flat chested bitch into a stupor with one punch.”
It all happened simultaneously, first Robert’s cock stood straight up at attention and Robert was embarrassed and his face turned bright red. Then Heather noticed how big and hard Robert’s cock had become and Heather grabbed his cock right through his jeans saying, “If I knew that it would get you this excited I would have knocked the shit out of that blond headed slut already.” This talk of Heather beating the shit out of Sarah got the two of them so excited they spent the rest of the night making hot, passionate love with Heather repeatedly telling Robert how she will beat up that blond whore and his big, hard cock would be hers forever.
It was exactly 24 hours later that Sarah and Robert finished work on the movie set and Sarah asked Robert to take her out for dinner. They decided to order dinner in at Robert’s house and right after finishing dinner the two sat on his couch finishing a bottle of wine. Robert told Sarah that the producers were planning a re-write adding a catfight between her and Heather into the script and Sarah’s response was very similar to Heathers saying, “You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for the opportunity to beat the shit out of that red headed slut. I’ll sit my wet, hot pussy right on that big mouth of hers and make her suck me into orgasm.” Robert had the same reaction, his cock was trying to bust out of his pants and his face turned red, & just like with Heather, Sarah noticed Robert’s cock all hard & erect and it wasn’t long before Sarah dragged Robert to bed and they were making hot passionate love.
Robert couldn’t help himself. He was so sexually turned on by the talk and the thought of the fight that he started adding fuel to the fire. He was telling Heather what Sarah was saying, and Sarah what heather was saying. Heather was infuriated that Sarah said she would sit on her face, and she told Robert that lesbian Sarah would rather have her eat her out than him. This was going back & forth for days until the re-write was finished. Sarah was at Roberts house that night and they had been making love for at least an hour when Heathers calls and she is infuriated and she’s screaming that the new script has Sarah beating her up and humiliating her, and that she can beat the shit out of that blond lesbian whore. She was screaming that they want her and Sarah on the set the next morning and that if the writers weren’t going to change the script to her beating the shit out of Sarah and humiliating her, they will not have a choice because she will just punch that lesbian whore senseless. She’s rambling on and on and not only was Robert listening to every word, but Sarah was getting quite amused listening to Heather rambling on and on.   
Finally Sarah grabs the phone out of Robert’s hand and she starts screaming at Heather. “The writers have it right bitch, and if you really wanna fight me hon, after I knock the shit out of you I’ll make you my bitch. That’s right slut, I’ll convert you to be a lesbian and I’ll make you beg me to service my cxnt. I’ll,” but before Sarah can finish what she was saying, Heather slams the phone down. It wasn’t 10 minutes before the phone rang and when Robert answered the phone Heather who had realized that Sarah was there in bed with him was infuriated. She was screaming, “how can you be with that diseased lesbian whore bitch, you tell her that I’m going to blacken her eyes and break her fuckin nose and knock out all of her teeth.” At one point after Sarah had fallen asleep Robert went into the bathroom & he called the producers to let them know that their plan for a catfight was going to take place on the set the next morning, and that they better have some security guys there because it was going to get quite out of control……………
Things really come to a head the next morning on the movie set. The camera’s are all set and ready to roll. Heather shows up first and she is dressed in a sexy black micro mini skirt, sheer white button dress blouse, high heels and stockings. A few minutes later Sarah and Robert show up and Sarah is wearing a white mini dress with high heels and stockings. Heather is infuriated, her face is red and she screams “I can’t believe that spent the night with this ugly, flat chested lesbian bitch.” Sarah is all worked up and she goes running right at Heather and she grabs her hair and she starts wrenching her head back and forth. Heather screams “AAHH,” in pain and she balls her left fist up and she punches Sarah “bang,” right in her mouth. Sarah can taste blood and she lets go of Heather’s hair and she steps back as she puts her hand to her lips and seeing blood she screams, “look at what you did to me you stupid bitch, I’m bleeding.
Heather screams “And you’ll be bleeding a lot more than that when I’m finished with you slut,” as she lunges at Sarah. She grabs her dress with her left hand and she starts raising Sarah up onto her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sarah’s nose with her fist, & Sarah, her head is swinging back & forth like a rag doll under Heather’s hard punches. She pounds Sarah’s nose until blood is rolling from her nose. Heather yanks Sarah forward and she grabs her dress with her right hand too and she holds Sarah up right in front of herself, screaming right in Sarah’s shocked face, “Look at you whore. I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, and look at you Sarah, you can’t even fight,” and Sarah doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.
Heather shoves Sarah back hard, so hard that Sarah’s dress rips right off of her body as Sarah stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. She’s just standing there in her bra and panties, with blood rolling from her nose, and Sarah is shocked, she didn’t think that Heather could fight so good. Sarah put her hand to her nose and when Sarah realizes how bloody Heather has made her nose, she becomes infuriated and she loses her temper. She goes right after Heather. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Heather’s waist. She wraps her hands through Heather’s hair & she starts shaking Heather’s head back & forth and back & forth. Heather screams “AAAHHH,” as she stumbles backwards under the weight of Sarah until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto the ground with a bang, and Sarah is right on top of her. She “OOOFFF,” knocks some of the air out of her and Heather is gasping for air.
Sarah quickly grabs Heather’s wrists and she holds them down to the cement. Then she raises up over her, pinning her arms with her knee’s. She renders Heather totally helpless and now Sarah is in charge. She balls her fists up hard and tight and she starts pummeling Heather’s eyes, right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She pounds her fists into Heather’s eyes until Heather’s eyes start to turn red and black and blue, & they start to swell up. Sarah screams “you’re going to be sorry you ever started trouble with me Heather. You are right, I am a lesbian, and now I’m going to convert you bitch.” Heather’s face turns beet red and she starts bucking & kicking and trying to knock Sarah off of her crying out, “get off of me bitch, get the fuckin off of me you lesbian whore bitch.” Heather smashes her right fist “bang,” right into Heather’s nose screaming, “That’s right Heather, you’re going to beg me to worship my cxnt with your tongue you big mouth, and you’re going to be our maid bitch. Sarah laughs as she  screams, “That’s right Heather you stupid bitch, you are going to keep the house clean for us and after I fuck Robert you are going to clean out my pussy with your tongue.”
Heather is bucking and kicking and crying out, “No, never, get off of me you sick bitch. She manages to free her left hand, but before she has a chance to do anything, Sarah punches Heather “bang,” right in her nose with her right fist. Heather reaches up and she grabs Sarah’s bra and she rips it off of her chest. Sarah punches Heather’s nose again and blood is rolling from Heather’s nose. Heather manages to free her right hand and she grabs Sarah’s left breast and she starts raking her long, sharp fingernails into Sarah’s little breast & blood start rolling from the cuts on Sarah’s chest from Heather’s nails.  Sarah smashes her fist “bang,” right into Heather’s nose again as he screams, “AAAHHH,”  and she leaps up off of Heather trying to get to her feet, but Sarah loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground rubbing her aching, bloody breast.
Slowly the two woman get up to their feet to fist fight again. Heather wipes some of the blood from her nose, while Sarah massages her aching, bloody breast. Heather raises her fists up and so does Sarah, and the two woman just stand there with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and send her home totally humiliated and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. Sarah sends her right fist at Heather’s face, but Heather manages to reach up with her left hand and she grab Sarah’s wrist in mid air, and with her own right fist she ends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Sarah’s jaw. You can hear Sarah’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, and Sarah is seeing stars, fuckin stars as she’s stood straight up on her feet from the full force of Heather’s hard punch. Then she raises up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does, Sarah is punched silly, her eyes are swimming in her head and her legs are all rubbery. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try to maintain her balance, & the she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, she has this goofy little grin right across her face. Then Sarah falls right over onto her ass quite dazed.
Heather grabs Sarah’s hair and she wrenches her head up so that Sarah is looking right into her eyes and she screams, “Look at you Sarah, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to make me suck you cxnt. Now you’re going to suck my cxnt. You’re going to beg me to suck my cxnt, now let me hear you beg.” Sarah is still seeing fuckin stars, but Sarah is not about to let this red headed whore bitch humiliate her. She screams, “get off of me skank.” Heather starts pulling her hair, & Sarah is screaming, “OOWW LET GO,” as Heather drags her standing straight up on her feet. Heather lets go of Sarah’s hair with her right hand, and Sarah grabs Heather’s left hand trying to pull it out of her hair. Heather pounds her right fist “boom,” right into Sarah’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of her and Sarah is gasping for air as she bends over in pain. Heather jerks her standing straight up by her hair & Sarah screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Heather smashes her fist “boom,” right into Sarah’s stomach again, and this time Sarah’s knees just buckle right under her and Sarah falls over into a ball on the ground groaning, “OOOHHH,” as she’s coughing and gasping for air.
Heather is wrenching at Sarah’s hair, and tears start to well up in Sarah’s eyes as Sarah is screaming, “STOP, MY HAIR, OOHH, PLEASE LET GO.” as Heather starts dragging her across the cement floor by her fuckin hair. She drags Sarah right over to a chair and she rips her panties right off of her. Sarah cries out, “No, stop,” but Heather is still really pissed of and she’s not going to stop.” She grabs Sarah’s hair again & she sits down on the seat pulling Sarah right across her lap. Heather starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking Sarah’s ass. She’s giving her an over knee spanking, just like a little baby right in front of Robert, right in front of the camera’s and everyone at the studio. Sarah is embarrassed and tears start rolling down her cheeks and she starts crying out, “Alright enough, you win, you fuckin win. You can have Robert, just please stop hurting me.”
Heather is laughing and she screams, “How dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. You started this Sarah, you thought you were so fuckin tough.” She’s smacking the shit out of Sarah’s ass and Sarah’s ass is starting to swell up and turn red and black and blue. She’s leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Sarah’s ass as she spanks her over and over again. Tears start streaming down Sarah’s face and she starts crying out, “Please I’m not so tough. I’ll suck your cxnt. I’ll fuckin suck you off please stop.” Heather stops spanking Sarah and she screams, “I gave you a fuckin chance to suck my cxnt, but you wanted to give me a hard time, now I’m going to give you a hard time. Now you’re going to tell Robert that you’re my slave. Tell Robert that you’ll do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Heather is spanking Sarah harder now and Sarah starts crying out, “Alright, I’m your slave Mistress, I’m your fuckin slave, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.”
Heather shoves Sarah off of her lap and Sarah fall onto her hands and knees on the cement. Heather screams, “now bitch, you’re going to lie down on your back and you’re going to stick your fingers into your cxnt and masturbate yourself for Robert and for the camera. Sarah is crying like a little girl, but Sarah is scared and she’s submissive to Heather now. The pretty blond lies down on her back and she takes her pointer finger and middle finger and she shoves it right into her cxnt. She starts masturbating herself slowly with her two fingers. Heather screams, “faster bitch, make yourself cum.” Sarah is obedient to Heather now and she starts plunging her finger into her cxnt and her cxnt is getting hotter and hotter and wetter and wetter. Sarah starts sweating and breathing harder and harder, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” over and over again. Heather laughs and she screams, “Now tell Robert that you are a useless, pathetic lesbian whore and you are going to lick my cxnt.” Sarah submissively cries out, “Robeert, I’m a useless, pathetic lesbian whore and I’m going to lick my Mistress’ cxnt.”
Sarah is fucking herself with her fingers, and Sarah’s nipples are getting harder and harder and Sarah is really excited. Heather is laughing as she screams, “You’re enjoying this bitch, aren’t you. Look at her Robert, look at how excited your blond lesbian whore gets when I force her to fuck herself with her fingers.” Sarah is “AAHH, AAHH, OOHH,” and then “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHH,” she starts exploding right on her fingers. Heather screams, “suck your fingers clean slut.” Sarah sticks her fingers into her mouth and she starts sucking her fingers clean.   

Heather slowly lowers herself down onto Sarah’s stomach and she grabs Sarah’s pathetic little breasts. Sarah’s breast is already bloody and in pain, and now Sarah is screaming “AAAHHHH, please leave me alone, I’m begging you Mistress please stop.”  Heather  screams, “Alright Sarah, You want me to stop beating you up, then beg me to let you suck my cxnt.” Sarah is looking right up into Heather’s face and tears start streaming from her eyes as she realizes that she has no other choice. Heather is forcing Sarah to suck her cxnt and Sarah is crying like a baby as she cries out, “Please let me suck your cxnt, I’m begging you please let me suck your cxnt.”
Heather lets go of Sarah’s hair screaming, “alright bitch, lay down on your back, now you’re going to show Robert just what a stupid, pathetic pussy licking submissive lesbian whore you really are.” Sarah lies down on her back and she cries as Heather lowers her panties and right in front of Robert, right in front of the camera’s and the camera men, right in front of everyone Heather lowers her soaking wet pussy down onto Sarah’s fac and Sarah start sucking her off. She licks and sucks Heather until Heather “AAAAHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAAHHHHHH,” has one explosive orgasm after another right on Sarah’s face. Then Heather raises up and she laughs as she screams, “Look Robert, I got all of my juices all over this whore’s face. Don’t’ worry Sarah, I’m going to wash it off now.” Heather starts pissing on Sarah’s face. A stream or warm yellow urine is splashing all over Sarah’s hair and face until she’s soaked in piss. Then Heather stands up and   Heather grabs Robert’s arm and walks out of the studio………….   

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: request for flad-boy90-Scrubs-Heather fist fights Sarah
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:56:37 PM »
Wow! I like it. Thanks.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Re: request for flad-boy90-Scrubs-Heather fist fights Sarah
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »
Amazing!! you are a genious :)  i hope wins sarah but no problem! heather is a good fighter too :)