News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Natacha Chronicles 0.0

• 1 Replies

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Natacha Chronicles 0.0
« on: February 17, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »

(This is not a catfight, or wrestling match ((YET!)) it’s just the background of the main character from a series I had written on my PC a while back…this is a quick read describing Natacha, who will be featured in the next bunch of stories I post…hopefully you find her as sexy of a jobber as I do!  If you don’t want to read the next few pages and want to skip to the match you won’t miss a ton, just some background describing Natacha and how she gets tricked into becoming a wrestler…as a matter of fact this and the next installment were posted a while back, but has since been updated and re-written…I will be posting the following stories shortly as I have the first 5 or 6 matches done for the most part, just need to edit and update them a little...and this isn't related to any of the matches I previously posted...this is the start of a new series)

Introducing Natacha to the Wrestling World
By JJJ

Natacha, a stunningly beautiful Swedish blonde bombshell, stood 5’4”, weighed 101 lbs soaking wet, and had hardly an ounce of fat anywhere on her perfect, and curvy in the right places 34D-23-33 frame.  The statuesque 21 year old loved dressing provocatively and flaunting her body; her tight little stomach, shapely hips, fit and tone legs, but more specifically proudly showing off her newly acquired breast enhancements.  Getting her boobs done had brought out a wild and crazy side of her, not to mention an ego that seemed to be growing by the minute.  Before her recent breast augmentation, Natacha was much more introverted with a nice mid B-cup bra size, and got a ton of attention for her stunningly beautiful looks and long bleached blonde hair that reached her lower back.  Now however, she turned every head when she walked into a room with her full figured D-cup chest often wearing skintight tops, and plunging low cut shirts.

Natacha had perfect skin complexion with a deep dark golden bronze California tan, which she worked hard to maintain, spending a lot of time down at the beach.  Her face looked like it came from the cover of Vogue or Cosmo, having not a single blemish, with high cheekbones, a perfectly proportioned nose and cute dimples when she smiled.  Her enchanting eyes, which were often heavily accented with wild shades of eye shadow, and thick lines of eyeliner, seemed to light up the room and weaken the knees of anyone she smiled at.  It was a beautiful mid-summer Saturday and Natacha lay by the in-ground pool, wearing a miniscule sling shot thong and matching triangle top bikini that left nothing to the imagination.

{alt}

The blonde had spent most of the afternoon down by the pool, and figured it was time to head inside and start getting ready.  She was eager to get out of the house as her and her boyfriend JJJ were going out for a nice dinner down by the ocean.  Natacha's sweat soaked body glistened as she casually rose of the hot ground and slowly made her way inside.   The Swede was still undecided as to what she would be wearing out tonight, but she knew that it would be something sexy and revealing.   Natacha spent hours doing cardio and lifting light weights in the gym to tone every muscle in her body, and she would be damned if she wasn't going to show off when she went out.  The blonde took a quick shower and tossed on a pair of running shorts, when she thought she heard JJJ's voice.

"We will come...convince her...I'll get...yeah yeah…she’ll sign it...won't read...breaker!" she heard bits and pieces of his conversation downstairs but paid little attention.  Smiling she quickly turned her attention towards her closet and focused on something far more important…deciding on what to wear.  Her head looked side to side at various skirts, and she shuffled through a few before grabbing a tiny cut off denim jean skirt.  Bending at the waist, she pulled off her running shorts and tossed them in the hamper, standing naked in the cool bedroom air.  The blonde reached in a drawer, slid a sexy lacey thong over her hips, and slowly wiggled her ass into the jean skirt that may have just been a size to small, just the way she liked it.  The jean skirt hugged her heart shaped ass like a glove, and the material barely made it halfway down her shapely and thin thighs, struggling to cover the bottom of her ass cheeks when she bent over to grab her shoes. 

Natacha had the perfect length legs for her tiny frame, and wore high heels and small slutty skirts almost daily.  The long hours she put in at the gym really paid off as her thighs and calves were nicely accentuated when she slid on her 3-inch stiletto heels.  She walked back over to her closet and rummaged through her tops for a few seconds before picking out a perfect top to match the sexy skirt.  The blonde quickly slid on the pink long sleeve ribbed top that would leave open her rock hard midsection, displaying her jeweled belly button ring.  Like the skirt, the tiny top was tight as could be, and just covered the base of her plump breasts that stood at attention even without a bra holding them in place...the magic of implants she smiled.  The material tied together in a knot right at midpoint of her abundant cleavage leaving open the inner half of each of her breasts proudly displaying her newly acquired investments.

JJJ walked in and saw Natacha in the sexy outfit and couldn’t keep his hands off the sensuous blonde, walking up and smacking her perky ass from behind.  Natacha smiled playfully and promised him they would have plenty of time for a wild night of sex after they got back home from dinner, the blonde had skipped lunch and was absolutely starving.  JJJ watched as Natacha shook her tight ass side to side in the little skirt, sauntering sexily as she made her way to the bathroom.  The blonde turned and smiled as she slid into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.  Natacha rummaged through the drawer for a few seconds and then began putting on a thick shade of pink eye shadow that matched her shirt and finger nail polish perfectly.  Satisfied when it was coating the upper portion of her eyelids, the blonde applied a thick line of black eyeliner on both the top and bottom of her eyelids, really bringing out her enchanting eyes.  Natacha puckered her full lips and put on a dark shade of red lipstick and then applied a touch of blush to her high cheekbones. 

“Fuck do I look hot tonight!” she said as she pulled open her shirt slightly, exposing even more of her cavern of cleavage.  "These little babies are perfect!" she smiled as she glanced at her breasts, her nipples rising slightly in the cool air.  The blonde spun around, staring at her heart shaped ass momentarily before deciding her skirt wasn’t quiet short enough and hiked it up another two inches showing off even more awesome leg.  Tussling her thick blonde hair wildly, she smiled at herself in the mirror, “If I was a guy I’d wanna fuck me to!”

Natacha confidently walked back out and JJJ couldn’t believe how hot she looked.  JJJ begged her for a “quickie” but Natacha told him he would have to wait until later tonight...but she promised to make it worth his while.  The sexy little blonde was an animal in the bedroom, willing to wear sexy lingerie and costumes, and try just about anything JJJ liked.  Natacha bent down and picked her purse up from the floor, and as she bent downward she purposely lifted her skirt up and pulled it right over her hips.  JJJ just stared at his girlfriend’s perfect heart shaped ass, the blonde knew just what buttons to push with her man.  Natacha wiggled her lacy pink thong covered ass back and forth a few times before she smacked her left ass cheek.  Her toned cheek barely moved from the smack “Hard as a rock!” she smiled.  JJJ was about to jump off the bed and take Natacha right there and then, but the blonde hurriedly picked up her purse and slid her skirt back down over her hips smiling at the effect she was having on her man.  She wanted to have sex right there and then, but was completely starving and didn’t have time to redo her makeup and hair all over again…that would just have to wait until they got home. 

Natacha and JJJ left the house holding hands and the blonde got in the front seat of his car tossing her purse in the back.  JJJ glanced over as Natacha crossed her legs, the sexy jean skirt barely covering any of her tan thighs.  Smiling at how hot Natacha looked, JJJ began the drive through his neighborhood and when they came to the first stop sign Natacha purred,  “So did you see the new bra I got…check it out!” as she pulled her shirt to the side and out popped her ample left breast. “Oh…that’s right…I’m not wearing a bra today…silly me!”  She playfully giggled.  “Tell me that ain’t the most perfect breast you ever seen though!” she continued.  JJJ was infatuated with Natacha’s new fake breasts and just starred at the large fleshy mound for a few seconds watching as Natacha’s nickel sized nipple hardened in the center of the large silver dollar areola.  JJJ was gawking and totally lost in thought until the sound of the car behind him, honking impatiently, made him aware of where he was.  JJJ tried focusing on driving as Natacha slid her breast back inside her shirt and he accelerated away from the stop sign. 

“Breasts this perfect shouldn’t have to stay covered!” she said and turned on the radio.  JJJ shook his head as he realized how cocky Natacha was getting lately ever since getting her boobs done.  The blonde spent all hours of the day in the gym, tanning, and doing cardio and now her ego was out of control.  They made the rest of the quick drive to the beachfront, parked the car, and began walking down the boardwalk.  The beach was fairly crowded, and there were shops, gyms, small basketball and tennis courts scattered throughout.  They were only walking for a few minutes when a flashing glowing bright pink neon sign lit up the night outside the arena.

"SEXY LADIES $5000 CASH TO WRESTLE AND BEAT THE CHAMP! $200 JUST FOR TRYING"

JJJ's eyes lit up, glowing as bright as the sign, his head spun towards the gorgeous blonde who was holding his hand.  “Holy fuckkkk! 5 grand for wrestling!” JJJ smiled from ear to ear, the busty blonde dropping his hand as she starred at the neon sign.  He was a huuuuuge catfight fan and tried a few unsuccessful times to get Natacha to wrestle another girl. 

“Don’t even think about it pervert!  I’m not wrestling…I told you that before!” The stunning blonde shook her head dismissing his comment.  “Just look at me…This perfect face...pleeeeaaassse...I can’t get in a ring and roll around with another girl!”

“That would be soooo hot…and 5 grand if you win…come on…I can’t believe they would pay 5 grand to who”

“I’m not doing it!” Natacha shook her head side to side “Not a chance perv…let’s get going!” and the busty babe grabbed his hand and tried pulling him along.

Like a kid who found out Santa wasn’t real, JJJ’s heart dropped as he watched his girlfriend trying to drag him along.  JJJ pleaded and begged, “ Come on baby, it’s 5 grand…for wrestling…you could win and then we could take a vacation, or buy a TV, or, or”

“Forget it!” she interrupted again, “I don’t want to wrestle any one…I have never been in a fight in my life and don't see a reason to start now...especially for a horn dog...”

This time it was JJJ who interrupted, “It’s 5 grand…come on babe…the champ is probably a light weight wanna be whose ass you can kick, we get 5 grand just like that…not to mention how hot it would be to watch you rolling around with another girl!”  The blonde swallowed and dropped JJJ’s hand and stared at him in silence, “Plllleeeeassse!!! All that time you spend in the gym...let's see how fit you really are!” he begged and pleaded, batting his blue eyes like a little puppy dog.     

Natacha actually shocked herself as she began considering it...five grand was a lot of cash and she had been training hard at the gym lately.  “I…what…”

JJJ cut her off, “You say you train hard, now is your chance to show me what ya got!  Don’t be a chicken…if your in as good as shape as you say you are this shouldn’t be that hard!”

Natacha’s eyes rolled to the side and she was quiet for a few seconds before she finally broke the silence “Finnnnneeee!!! The shit I do for you…I can’t believe I let you get away with this shit all the time…it’s always what you want!” she reluctantly agreed.  JJJ was ecstatic!  He couldn't wait to see her get in the ring and take on another girl! 

Hand and hand JJJ and his Blonde Barbie walked into the arena, and were immediately greeted by two over grown muscle bound bouncers, “Tickets?” the one man said.

“We don’t have tickets!  My girl here is going to wrestle…wrestle the champ…and win 5 grand!” JJJ said confidently.  The bouncer's eyes grew wide as he turned and starred at the sexy knockout in front of him.

Looking down at the blonde who stood a foot shorter than himself, “You…you are…let me get this straight, you are going to wrestle the champ tonight?” the muscle man was almost laughing.

“That’s right she is…and we are leaving here 5 grand richer!” JJJ smiled and looked at his gal, smacking her on the ass.  Natacha paid little attention to her boyfriend, still processing what she had, in theory, just agreed to do.  In her life she never had a reason to get physical with another girl, and now she just committed to wrestling, not only wrestling, but also wrestling the champ!  She was about to ask just how good the champ was when the muscle bound bouncer kept talking. 

“Hold on a minute!” the man said and quickly picked up a phone and had a conversation that JJJ and his girl couldn’t hear much off.  The other bouncer kept starring at the stunning blonde, smiling.  In a few seconds the man on the phone hung up.  “Hold on a second, Jose will be down to meet with you…and we will show your…your girlfriend to the locker room…you sir will be taken up to his private box to watch the main event with him personally!”

JJJ smiled from ear to ear and looked at Natacha, “See…just like that we are one step closer sweetie!” 

“I don’t know…I mean this…this seems…” she never got to finish as a tall Mexican gentleman came down the stairs with a wad of paper in his hand yelling to the two bouncers.  His eyes lit up when he saw Natacha, and he quickly smiled at JJJ.  The man who had stopped halfway down the stairs, seemingly frozen by the busty beauty, started walking again pulse and mind racing, “You…” he swallowed, stunned by her beauty, and trying to not to miss a beat quickly continued, “You agree to wrestle the champ?”  He asked and was shocked when the blonde hesitantly nodded yes, he then went on, “Of course senorita, and you know that if you somehow win you will collect five thousand US dollars...and just for trying you will get $200!  Here is your contract, I will need you to read it over...and please read it carefully, and sign it before I can allow you to participate tonight!”

JJJ snatched the contract, “Where does she sign sir?” he quickly began looking at the document scanning it half-assed.  Everything looked legit, and the man handed Natacha a pen, “Here Hun, just sign right here!” he said smiling from ear to ear. 

Natacha looked at the pen, then back at JJJ’s eyes and swallowed hard, “You didn't even read it!”

JJJ cut her off, "I read it!!! You saw me!"

"Senor and senorita...please take a few minutes and read it..." Jose advised Natacha and JJJ.

JJJ nodded "Yeah I read it, please don't worry..."

Natacha nervously smiled, and quickly scribbled her signature on the contract.  The Mexican man smiled from ear to ear, “I wish people would read what they are agreeing to senorita...but I digress...Now I will take your boyfriend up to my personal box to view the action, and George here will take you back to your changing area!  I think…” he paused starring at her, “Yes, I think you will be called The Heart Breaker in your debut match!”

JJJ liked the sound of that, “The Heart Breaker…what a fitting name!” He joked, but Natacha glared at him. 

Jose continued talking, “I will have an outfit delivered to your personal changing room, that I expect will fit you, and you WILL wear as part of your Heart Breaker gimmick…” he smiled again, “Any final questions before George shows you to your changing room?

Natacha shook her head and the muscle bound man stepped up and began walking down the hallway; Natacha turned around giving one final smile to JJJ before following the man back to her dressing room.  The second Natacha walked away, the Mexican man began excitedly talking to JJJ like they were long time friends as he led him up the stairs.  They quickly came to a door and the man never slowed as he opened it and issued JJJ inside.  The inside of the room was picture perfect, there was a wine bar, refrigerator, plasma TV’s, pool table, and more than he even could take in.  The room itself over looked the arena, but more specifically the wrestling ring.

Jose led him to the leather couch that was right in front of a huge glass window overlooking the rowdy crowd. The Mexican man grabbed two glasses of wine and sat back as the first match of the night was about to get under way.  The matches seemed to fly by as some were close, a few were one sided, but all in all the action was intense as all the girls fought to win.  One average looking girl got stripped naked, no one suffered any real injuries, and Jose and JJJ knocked back quite a few glasses of wine enjoying the action.  The referee was just getting the last girl out of the ring, and the man with the microphone came up.

(Her first match will take place in the next installment…please feel free to email me your comments, suggestions, and such to jjj11100@yahoo.com)

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Natacha Chronicles 0.0
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 06:23:28 PM »
Type the story today - Now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young