News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Fight Between My Wife Leslie and Sheila Circa 1985

• 10 Replies

Offline Just another guy

• I love catfighting but will chat about anything
Real Fight Between My Wife Leslie and Sheila Circa 1985
« on: February 20, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »
I am writing this account of a fight my wife had back around 1985 or so. I am posting this fight account here because I believe the fight was with one of the members of this group. I am almost positive that the Sheila here is the same woman that my wife, Leslie, fought back then. Sheila, if you read this and if this is incorrect, please contact me and I will correct this or delete the fight account entirely.

I will apologize now for my writing abilities. Definitely not what I do best. But this is simply an account of a real fight my wife had back then. It is not a made up story or a fantasy story. I will try to keep this simple and accurate. I will not embellish this account to make it sound more dramatic or more intense than it actually was. I will only describe what I saw and how it happened at the time. There is no way I can possibly describe every single movement and all the action without making this ridiculously long so I will try to keep it to the most relevant actions. The whole fight from the word go to the absolute end was about 25 minutes to give you an idea of how the fight progressed.

At that time Leslie was 27 or 28. I remember Sheila saying she was 30. My wife Leslie is rather small, 5’5” and thin, almost always around 120 pounds. Sheila was almost the same exact height, weight and build as Leslie. Both had rather small chests. Leslie had great legs but in all honesty, Sheila’s legs and ass were about the best I had ever seen at that time. We came across Sheila through a mutual friend, recommending her to us. Both Leslie and Sheila preferred having fights that allowed body punching with only few other rules to prevent dumb stuff like trying to poke eyes out or bite off an ear or something totally stupid. Both women agreed to the rules and agreed the fight would end when one of the women could no longer continue. Not quitting, but rather unable to fight or defend herself any longer. They both agreed to fight topless wearing just regular panties. Sorry, no special attire that included some super sexy lingerie or something. Although both ended up wearing rather small, tight panties that looked really great on both.

At this point Leslie had only like 5 or 6 fights prior to this fight with Sheila. Being basically a newbie to this activity and having faced women with more experience and usually somewhat bigger than herself, Leslie had only won a couple of fights so far. Sheila supposedly had quite a few fights. I don’t remember if she gave a specific number but I do remember thinking Sheila had considerably more experience than Leslie did. The fight took place at our house since we had a large spare bedroom, 14’x16’ with nothing in it except a couple boxes that we could easily move for just such occasions. We live in Crystal River, Florida and I believe Sheila lived in Tampa, Florida, making arrangements so much easier than out-of-state arrangements.

Sheila and her husband showed up on time. There was very little pre-fight talking between any of us, husbands included. Sheila did only a little trash talking and staring at Leslie but Leslie never really got into the trash talking or anything before any fight. The four of us went into the empty bedroom where both women stripped to their panties. Both women standing there topless and both built almost identical, thin with small but firm tits and firm round asses. We went over the rules again, the guys stepped back, both women backed up to opposite corners of the room and Sheila’s husband said go.

I immediately noticed that Leslie was moving toward Sheila slowly and cautiously while at the same time Sheila was moving fairly quickly toward Leslie with a much more confident feel about her. Leslie kept her distance. Basically back peddling and circling while Sheila followed after her, constantly moving forward. Both women had their fists up around the chest area as they moved around. For maybe the first minute or so there was no action other than Sheila pursuing Leslie as she remained in constant movement away from Sheila. I could see that Sheila must have had experience with this approach as she kept cutting off the room from Leslie, keeping her in a smaller and smaller area with which to move side to side. Finally Sheila struck first. As Leslie changed direction from her right back to her left, Sheila hit her with a rather nicely thrown right hook into Leslie’s left side. The first contact of the fight and it sounded like a pretty hard one too. I saw Leslie wince and her left arm flinched in that direction. Leslie quickly changed direction back to her right with the same result, Sheila landing a left hook into almost the exact same place on Leslie’s right side. Both punches landing on the lower side ribcage areas. The second punch caused Leslie to wince again only this time there was a short groan or ugh sound with it too. I don’t know if it was hearing Leslie groan or just taking advantage of the moment but Sheila stepped right in front of Leslie and started into a flurry of punches, maybe 7 or 8, aimed at Leslie’s midsection and sides. I know Leslie’s arms blocked some but I also know several good ones landed too just by the thumping sounds I heard. And I could just tell that whatever punches were getting through hurt Leslie. Leslie managed to move to her right, along the wall to get away from Sheila and as she moved past, she hit Sheila with a left hook of her own, catching Sheila on the side of her stomach or lower abdomen. It landed pretty hard based on the smacking sound it made and it stopped Sheila for just a split second, just long enough for Leslie to get clear of Sheila. As Sheila turn back toward Leslie, she said something to the affect of “Is that all you got?” Leslie never answered. Sheila went right back after Leslie throwing 5 or 6 more punches at her. Mostly wild punches but with 2 or 3 of them landing pretty well as Leslie kept moving and Sheila kept chasing. This scenario lasted for quite awhile with both moving at a fairly fast pace and Sheila throwing far more punches than Leslie. Sheila again cornered Leslie and again pounded at her with maybe another 10 punches. Leslie spent most of the time defending but did manage to get in a couple punches of her own that seemed to land pretty hard. Leslie managed to get out of the corner again and immediately put some distance between herself and Sheila.

Leslie spent the next few seconds just moving away from Sheila, I guess until she felt ready to go at it with her again. Again Sheila worked the room to cut off Leslie until Leslie was basically cornered. This was not a slow process. Leslie was moving quickly keeping Sheila moving just as fast after her. It was a very fast paced game of cat and mouse. Leslie was eventually cut off again by Sheila near the corner of the room, only this time as Sheila confidently moved in, Leslie initiated the action. Leslie crouched or leaned forward slightly and let go with two punches straight at Sheila’s stomach. The first one definitely landed and landed solid. The second one Sheila may have at least partially blocked with her elbows. But both punches stopped Sheila and caused her lean forward slightly. Both threw several punches at each other without moving in either direction. Both women landed some good punches in this exchange. Sheila’s landed on Leslie’s side again, while Leslie’s landed closer to Sheila’s belly button. I don’t know if it was by plan or due to Leslie’s punches, but Sheila started to lean into Leslie. At this time, both were against each other at the shoulders and heads and both pretty much throwing punch after punch at each others midsections. The two women evenly exchanged punches like this for about 12 to maybe 15 punches or so each, but about half way through this exchange of punches you could see Sheila’s punches, either by design or frustration, become wilder and less direct, more of a wide hook type punch aimed more at Leslie’s side while Leslie kept her arms closer together and continued to work Sheila’s stomach and front. You could see both women starting to become tired from this exchange and the relative fast pace so far because the punches were coming at a slower rate from both of them, but it did appear that Leslie was getting the better of this exchange because her punches still seemed more crisp and to have a greater effect on Sheila than Sheila’s did on Leslie. Once this exchange of punching stopped both women were still leaning on each other as Sheila lifted off of Leslie and started another series of punches. Again these punches were wide hooking type punches, 5 or 6 of them, aimed mostly at Leslie’s sides. Only one or two really landed with what appeared to be any significant impact. Leslie spent this time just defending and trying to move with the punches, eventually moving away from Sheila’s reach. Even as Leslie moved away from Sheila, Sheila was still throwing wild punches as she chased after Leslie, with little serious contact. I even remember thinking it looked like Sheila was spending an awful lot of energy at this point with the number of punches she had already thrown and the almost constant pace of the fight.

When Leslie made it completely out of Sheila’s reach and the women separated from this exchange I remember thinking that Leslie was doing much less heavy or hard breathing as Sheila was. It looked like Sheila was beginning to become tired. Her breathing was much more deliberate and forced right now then Leslie’s was. Both women took a few seconds of simply circling each other to recuperate from that hard and heated exchange. This time though as Leslie approached Sheila, Sheila was the one backing away. I don’t think it was out of fear or even respect for Leslie, I think she just needed more time to recover from the punches she took and the energy she spent throwing a lot of punches and the almost constant movement. Sheila was still breathing hard and her feet moving noticeably slower when Leslie worked her way in front of Sheila and hit her with big roundhouse style hooks to her sides, three of them, left, right, then left again. The first one Sheila started to move away with the punch, but the next two caught her moving that direction, right into each one of them. The last one hurt Sheila because you could see it on her face, the grimace and slight lean to that side. I was almost surprised by how Leslie realized the situation and immediately took advantage of this and slammed a good short right directly into Sheila’s stomach. It’s like the room was almost totally silent when that punch landed and all I heard was a thump followed by Sheila exhaling with a loud painful sounding groan. Both of Sheila’s hands and arms went to her stomach to cover and protect as she went into a slightly doubled over position. At this point I was really surprised to see that Leslie didn’t go into a hurried or uncontrolled attack. She seemed to take her time and place her punches as Sheila tried to protect while backing up.

The next punch that Leslie threw was almost perfect form. Sheila was still just slightly bent over when Leslie bent her knees slightly and threw a right uppercut landing just above Sheila’s hands and arms that were across her stomach. I mean it was a hard thud that caused Sheila lurch straight up and let out a loud ouwww, while at the same time taking a couple steps back and landing against the wall. That punch hurt. You could just feel it and see it on Sheila’s face. Her eyes were either closed or at least partially closed and her face showed nothing but a painful expression. She was definitely hurting. One of Sheila’s hands remained down by her belly button while the other moved up to where that punch just landed. Leslie took a couple steps to stay with Sheila as Sheila landed against the wall and you could see her almost carefully aim her next left directly beside Sheila’s hand at her stomach. Again Sheila let out a loud oooof of air as she doubled forward, her head against Leslie’s shoulder who was only a foot in front of her and Sheila’s knees starting to buckle. Leslie was basically propping Sheila up at this point because I saw Leslie lean into Sheila a little bit as she threw her next punch, a really nice left hook into Sheila’s side followed immediately by 3 or 4 punches at Sheila’s stomach. I really couldn’t tell if the belly punches landed, I believe Sheila’s arms blocked them but the whole effect was enough to cause Sheila’s legs to give out and slide down the front of Leslie’s body. Leslie stepped back and Sheila end up on the floor all fours but with one hand on her stomach. Sheila was struggling to breathe or at least catch her breath. Her body was heaving as she was sucking air and that was done with loud gasping noises.

Leslie has never been confident about her ground fighting and I honestly thought she mad a mistake when she stepped back from Sheila there on the floor. But she stepped back and waited for Sheila to get back to her feet. I would say Sheila spent at least a good 30 seconds in that position before trying to get up. She never once looked up as she did. She put one hand on the wall and struggled to her feet. Like I said I thought Leslie screwed up by not taking advantage of Sheila while she was down but the very second Sheila got to her feet Leslie went on the attack. I really don’t think I had ever seen Leslie that aggressive up to this point but she used her left hand to shove Sheila back against the wall again while almost simultaneously slamming her right into Sheila’s side. Sheila’s arms moved to cover or protect but Leslie just leaned into Sheila and started pumping punch after punch into Sheila’s stomach. Sheila’s arms covered for awhile but then I saw Sheila’s arms drop to her sides as Leslie continued with punch after punch into Sheila. It’s hard to say how many, 8, 10, I don’t know, maybe 12 over this time when Sheila’s legs gave out and she fell against Leslie who stepped back. For me, this was one of the hottest things I had ever seen up to this point. As Leslie stepped back, Sheila’s legs gave out completely, her knees buckling as she dropped and fell forward. I mean it was almost a face plant onto the carpet. Her arms still down at her sides and her head turned to her left. I looked at her husband and he looked at me. I didn’t know if we should go and help her or what but he just used his hand to wave us off like let her alone. I just watched Sheila laying there. Her eyes were closed and her mouth partly open. Her back going up and down with her shallow breathing and her nice ass just barely covered with those little panties.

I really don’t know how long Sheila stayed like that. I mean she was totally exhausted or even partially out of it. It seemed like 5 minutes or more but I know it wasn’t that long. Maybe 1 to 2 minutes until Sheila started some low groaning sounds combined with coughing. I know it was a good 5 minutes though before she actually got to her feet. And even then she was wobbly. She kept one hand on the wall as she walked. Her husband had to kind of hold her up and “guide” her out of the room. I remember thinking she was really out of it at that time. I really don’t think it was a beating, I think Sheila was just exhausted. Once they got going there really wasn’t a significant amount of rest time and I just don’t think she had enough stamina for that much steady action combined with some good punches that knocked the wind out of her too, reducing her stamina even quicker.

So there it was, basically 25 minutes or so of action in a nutshell. Hope I didn’t shorten it too much or drag it out too much with needless detail.

Thanks.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Real Fight Between My Wife Leslie and Sheila Circa 1985
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:34:55 AM »
Thanks for sharing this.

Offline Just another guy

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 03:14:30 PM »
Thanks for the reply JT.

Also want to mention that I have been contacted by Sheila and she is the same woman here that fought my wife Leslie back then. She told me the fight account was really pretty accurate but that I could have gone into more detail to help describe the amount of action and how fast paced it was to understand her total exhaustion at the end. Other than that she said it was actually pretty close to how it happened. Thank you Sheila.

I didn't make any mention of it in the original fight account because I didn't know how well the original fight account would sit with Sheila, or anyone else for that matter, but the was a rematch between my wife Leslie and Sheila about a year or so later. I already have Sheila's permission to post a fight account of the rematch as long as it stays as accurate as the original. So I might post the rematch fight at some point in the future. Thanks.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 02:14:05 PM »
Thanks for the reply JT.

Also want to mention that I have been contacted by Sheila and she is the same woman here that fought my wife Leslie back then. She told me the fight account was really pretty accurate but that I could have gone into more detail to help describe the amount of action and how fast paced it was to understand her total exhaustion at the end. Other than that she said it was actually pretty close to how it happened. Thank you Sheila.

I didn't make any mention of it in the original fight account because I didn't know how well the original fight account would sit with Sheila, or anyone else for that matter, but the was a rematch between my wife Leslie and Sheila about a year or so later. I already have Sheila's permission to post a fight account of the rematch as long as it stays as accurate as the original. So I might post the rematch fight at some point in the future. Thanks.

Love to read the rematch. Thank you for sharing!

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 10:03:28 PM »
Nice recollection of the fight.. It was reat reading it. Thanks for sharing..
Waiting for the rematch.. Post it as soon u can..

Offline Just another guy

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 05:22:16 PM »
Thanks femfightfan.

I guess I will almost have to post the rematch fight. I am a little surprised at the number of emails and IM's from people letting me know they enjoyed it, or that they know or know of Sheila and want to read the rematch too. I must have gotten 25 or 30 now. I replied to each and every one of them thanking them individially but will also thank them here too. So, Thank You everyone.

I will try to get the rematch fight composed and posted in the next couple of weeks.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 08:29:18 PM »
Very well written.  Just the right pacing and it definitely comes across as more real than most stories here.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Just another guy

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 01:12:06 PM »
Hey Boeing,

I understand totally what you are saying. For whatever reason there are like 6 or 7 of Leslie's fights that I can remember like they were last night. Leslie and I even discussed the fight that I posted. I have to say, she filled in a couple details and helped with the order of action a couple times too. We talk about some of her fights now and then and she has mentioned fights that I can't even remember happening at all.

I don't know what it is, I am assuming everyone (over the age of 45 or so) goes through this as well, but for whatever reason I can still remember the street address, including zip code, of a house that I spent 4 years growing up in when I was around 8 years old, but can not tell you the exact address of the last house we lived in about 12 years ago. I can remember almost word for word a conversation my Dad and I had when I was 12 years old coming home from a Little League baseball game but have no idea who the guy was that knew my name in Home Depot the other day.

I'm sure everyone has memories that will always be with them, no matter what the event, and like I said, I still have vivid memories from several of the wife's fights to this day. Now if I can just remember our damn anniversary date each year.

Offline Karen_48

• I am a married female who loves to box and catfigh
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 06:33:38 AM »
Amazing fight!! What a great recollection of a real fight. Thanks so much for sharing. Karen

Offline Just another guy

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 12:38:56 PM »
Karen,

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

Offline Karen_48

• I am a married female who loves to box and catfigh
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »
Can't wait to read about the rematch!! Thanks for taking the time to write this story by the way. Karen