News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Seema Mody (CNBC) vs. Jennifer Delgado (CNN): Battle in Brazil!

• 2 Replies

Offline wolf359

Seema Mody (CNBC) vs. Jennifer Delgado (CNN): Battle in Brazil!
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:59:31 PM »
Seema Mody, rising starlet on cable business network CNBC, Indian hottie and reluctant catfighter, was looking forward to a long President's Day weekend of relaxing in Rio, Brazil. Yes, it was a long flight and she had to report back to her TV duties on Tuesday but a chance to get away from it all was something she had to just do. Especially the catty co-anchors and rivals who would stab her in the back in an instant. No Kayla Tausches, Jackie De Angelis or Mandy Drury's where Seema was going!

Yet trouble has a way of finding seemingly innocent Seema, who would be shocked by the appearance of a past rival.

Social media makes online stalking so easy, thought Jennifer Delgado, CNN weather babe and object of many a man's desire. Ever since she lost out to Seema Mody in the broadcasting world's "Top New Talent" category in 2012 she vowed vengeance. Of course, she blended in to the anonymous firmament that is Twitter and simply 'followed' Seema like thousands of other people. So what if Jennifer used it as a way to plot her revenge and confront the unsuspecting Ms. Mody?

She knew that Seema was visiting Brazil for the long weekend. She knew from her contacts at CNBC, mainly among rival news babes, exactly what hotel Seema was staying at. Now to just spring the trap...Jennifer smiled in anticipation as she packed her plunging neckline top, the same one she wore that fateful night when what was rightfully hers was snatched away by that Seema slut.

Seema liked being served. Perhaps it was her upper caste background or just her appreciation of being in control, Seema sipped another cocktail on the beach without a care in the world. She crossed her legs, clad in hot neon Daisy Dukes shorts and continued to read "Freakonomics."

Back at the bar area, Jennifer was ready to unleash her plan. Dressed in black, she didn't care if she was overdressed for the Brazilian heat. Eyeing the waiter who had been assisting Seema, she waved a US twenty dollar bill and concocted a story about 'surprising an old friend', so could she bring her the next drink?

The waiter accepted the money without hesitation and handed over the tray with caipirinhas. Filled with excitement, and some minor trepidation, Jennifer made her way over to Seema's secluded beach hide away.

Ms. Mody, oblivious to what awaited her, acknowledged that someone was nearby and simply said, "You can leave the drink there", barely budging from her book.

"How about over there?" Jennifer yelled and spilled the cocktail's contents all over Seema's button down sleeveless top.

Shocked by the alcohol shower, Seema was startled and tossed her book aside. She tried to regain her composure and stumbled a few feet away from this crazed intruder.

"who are you ? What do you want?" Seema shouted, growing increasingly angry. Jennifer inched closer and said "Get a good look. Don't you remember me Seema? Remember this outfit? It' s what I wore when we first met. Oh, I remember you...that I do. Indian bitch who took my award, just like I'm going to take this shirt off of you!"

And with that Jennifer lunged forward, fingers apart and clutched onto the flimsy top Seema was sporting. The buttons were no match for this black latina's rage as she tore it right off.

Frazzled, Seema retreated to one knee on the sand, the only item protecting her from full nudity a pair of tight shorts. Thank god the beach was secluded lest topless picture of her surface and ruin her career!

With one hand in the sand for balance, Seema used her other to punch Jennifer in the crotch and send the young weather girl plummeting down atop the hot sand.

Quickly jumping up, Seema jumped on top of Jennifer and began pummeling her boobs, exposed by the plunging neckline. Trying to resist, Jennifer reached out for a grip, any grip, on Seema's exposed tits. Dodging Jennifer's hands with the skill of experience, Seema had by now 'liberated' Jennifer's D cups  and gripped poor Jennifer's mounds with increasing violence.

"Aayyyy!" Jennifer screamed in pain as the battle raged on. Seema manuevered her way right on top of the weakening aggressor and swiftly smacked her with an open faced hand. "Bitch! I remember you now Ms. Delgado...you're too dumb to win any award. Why don't you just pose for King magazine and let your titties hang out all day?" The ridicule only intensified Seema's grab and Jennifer's pain.

Insulted and detained in the sand, Jennifer try to squirm away from the surprisingly strong Indian. At last she broke the grip with a knee to Seema's mid section, causing Ms. Mody to roll off.

This move made possible a brief rest as the two regained composure. Jennifer tossed aside her torn top and removed her pants, showing off a bright white thong. The two circled each other like sworn enemies who had been feuding for years. Seema's catfighting instincts, honed by months of combat at CNBC were paired against Jennifer's naked anger.

Slap! A quick slap barely hit Seema's left breast. Seema retaliated with a smack to Jennifer's ass and the two wildcats grabbed each other's midsections, settling in for a long haul like trench warfare.

Jennifer reached for Seema's hair and managed to grab a few raven locks, with increasing intensity. Seema continued her assault on Jennifer's booty, exploring for a way to breach the prized target: Jennifer's pussy.

At last, from behind, Seema launched a long nailed assault into Jennifer's vagina, taking the CNN weather girl by utter shock. "I'll scratch you so hard no man will ever want you!" Seema yelled as she want on the offensive. Desperate, arms flailing, Jennifer tried to reciprocate but Seema was too adept at dodging her probing talons. Now in front of her opponent, Seema's left hand dug deeper as her right began to slap the weakening Jennifer's breasts. Even Jennifer's breasts began to sink as her energy level dropped. Slapping wasn't going to teach this crazy woman enough, thought Seema. Scratching's a far better learning tool.

Scratching Jennifer's large sized areola with her sharpened nail, Seema applied as much pressure as possible, while maintaining a pussy death grip with her other. Like a fallen champion, Jennifer was done, her plans of revenge abandoned and her body exhausted.

"Please, please...I'm sorry" she begged but Seema showed her no quarter. Retrieving her torn top, Seema tied Jennifer's arms and placed her by the base of her beach chair.

"This way I can torture your tits whenever I feel like it" Seema gloated as she returned to her preferred position atop the comfortable lounger. For the rest of the day, Seema read her book and humiliated Jennifer before telling her to never bother her again.

Jennifer cried all night and was on the first plane back to Atlanta. Her mission, a failure, she vowed to practice the art of catfighting back at the studio so as to not let Seema get away with this again.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 11:01:04 PM by wolf359 »

Offline wolf359

Re: Seema Mody (CNBC) vs. Jennifer Delgado (CNN): Battle in Brazil!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:48:07 PM »
Thanks. Jennifer needs to build up her endurance and stamina.

Offline koolswan

Re: Seema Mody (CNBC) vs. Jennifer Delgado (CNN): Battle in Brazil!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 04:58:22 AM »
Good story