News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Which neighbor will win the fight?

• 11 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Which neighbor will win the fight?
« on: February 22, 2013, 03:31:01 PM »
Which neighbor will win the fight.

Both women are neighbors. They hate each other and quarrel frequently. This led to a brutal fight. What will be the course of the fight? What kind of fighting techniques both women are used? Who will win?

{alt}  VS  {alt}

Wanda (55 years, height 165cm, weight 75kg) vs Kate (54 years, height 164cm, weight 76kg)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:09:58 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Which neighbor will win the fight?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »
Hälo are the twins..
They are not twins.
Women fighting on the lawn next to the house of one of them. It is warm and they are just wearing short skirts, stockings, panties and bras. Their husbands do not separate the fighting women, but cheer them. Both believe that he will celebrate the victory with his wife in bed. After many years of malice and harassing each other, the fighting to settle, and the two ladies will do anything to defeat and humiliate the opponent. After that date, one of the women will be able to be even more arrogant, insolent and unpunished and the other will have to surrender, to not to be beaten again. Which of them?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:14:17 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline kumari

• God Member
  • Bring it on BITCH
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 03:58:39 AM »
think will kate win a hard battle ;)
i hate ladies whose breast are made of Steel

and idiots who keep creating multiple profile and job .

Ex : https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72064

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 06:03:52 PM »
I enjoy fight that feeture mature thick women. Good poll!

Cheers!

T
Cheers!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 01:13:32 AM »
I enjoy fight that feeture mature thick women. Good poll!

Cheers!

T

In real life, such women also sometimes fight. It is interesting to find out which of them will win and how will look like the fight of both ladies.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:14:35 AM by rozczochrany »

Offline AneKa

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 02:21:05 PM »
Kate will win a hard long and very close fight....

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 05:54:21 AM »
I can picture Wanda taking a bite out of Kate's bulbous clit while Kate tries desperately to bald Wanda. Kate begs Wanda to stop.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 04:36:53 PM »
I can picture Wanda taking a bite out of Kate's bulbous clit while Kate tries desperately to bald Wanda. Kate begs Wanda to stop.

That would be great. If Kate will have Wanda in head scissors or schoolgirl pin and she will be pulling Wanda's hair, then Wanda surely will use nails and teeth  to bite and scratch thighs and pussy. If this action will be, then Wanda will win.
When fighting these women, anything goes and is a standard fingers to the eyes for instance.

It will be brutal and desperate hair-pulling fight by two women. They will use also slapping, scratching, pinching and boobs mauling.
If ladies would be fight in the shop or on the street someone could separate them, but in the backyard fight will continue until the end. To the delight of their husbands.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:02:26 PM by rozczochrany »

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 07:31:54 PM »
Think Kate will win in a dirty, hard and intense fight. Both women are experienced so this won't be a short fight. Slapping, Hairpulling, breast-mauling..
at the end they will go at each other's cxnts.... but Kate will win this duel. I'm quite sure  :)
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline cockwrestler_

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 12:15:35 AM »
Wanda is underrated. I think that Wanda pulling hair and pounding Kate until she blackens her eyes and bleeds her nose. After then Wanda throws Kate to the ground and pins her. Both women's  boobs jump out of the cups, while fighting. Wanda will pinch nipples and force Kate to smell her wet pussy.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:42:01 AM by cockwrestler_ »

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 12:27:39 AM »
Voted Kate
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »
this will be an all out NHB catfight . Wanda wins . Love to see this fight !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !