News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Angie39 vs ButterflyDD [STORY] From the Poll Fight!

• 6 Replies

Ronnie123

Angie39 vs ButterflyDD [STORY] From the Poll Fight!
« on: February 25, 2013, 03:15:58 AM »
Took me a while guys, but I'm finally done with it. I didn't really have a ton of time to proof read so their are probably some grammatical errors, but nothing too horrendous. I'll going to try to have the fight with Heather uploaded soon and hopefully Angie and Robin will finally have decide to go at it in the polls. I'm sure that would make a fantastic story considering Angie's reputation on the forums and Robins recent impressive debut her. It will be like a good ole fashion champion vs challenger NHB brawl!

Anyways, here is the story. Hope you guys enjoy it and thank you to both of the girls for such a great fight!

Angie vs Butterfly [Story based on the poll fight!]

It was late Saturday night I couldn’t be happier as I sat at the bar anxiously awaiting Angie to return from the restroom so we could leave the club and get home. Don’t get me wrong, I love a wild night out as much as anyone, but personally I find the ‘after’ party to be much more exciting… if you catch my drift. ;)

Finally, Angie emerges from the restroom and grins at me from across the room as she starts to hurry across the bar. Clearly she couldn’t wait to leave either, and I could tell this was going to be a fun night…

She’s not even halfway across the bar when she collides with another couple headed to the dance floor. The impact caused the girl to spill her drink all over herself as both her and Angie fell to the floor. Recognizing the potential disaster I quickly head over and immediately offer to buy the girls drink and pay to have her dress cleaned. Don’t get the impression that I’m an extremely wealthy man, I’m not. I simply didn’t want anything to ruin this perfect night. Everything was going so well and I didn’t want it to be ruined by some type of confrontation.

Angie got up first and apologized profusely, clearly recognizing that it was here fault. I expected the other girl to get up, accept the apology, take the cash, and be on her way. However, obviously she had something else in mind.

“Watch where you’re going next time you small titted whore,” said the women angrily as she rose from the ground.

Upon hearing this I knew there was going to be trouble…

“What did you say, bitch?,” exclaimed Angie.

“You heard me tiny tits. Get the fuck out of my way before I lose my patience with you!” shouted Butterfly.

By this point a crowd had gathered which was made up of some Angie’s girlfriends we were at the club with, a few of Butterfly’s friends, and some random onlookers.

Angie was trying to remain calm, but I could tell she was furious and wanted a piece of this girl. However, she didn’t want to fight at the club in fear of it getting broken up and getting arrested. We both didn’t want the night to end with us being separated by iron bars. So instead, Angie devised a plan. She proposed that her and Butterfly should fight in an abandoned parking lot not far away.

Butterfly loved the idea of being able to “beat Angie bloody” with no one around to interfere. With that both parties and our friends left the club and headed for the lot.

“I could tell you were really looking forward to tonight, hun. Don’t worry though, we’ll get home eventually… after I destroy this worthless slut… won’t that be worth the wait?” said Angie teasingly.

I grinned, “Oh course, babe. You know nothing would turn me on more than to see you teach that little bitch a lesson”.

Angie spent the rest of the card ride telling me how she was going to destroy and humiliate Butterfly and I couldn’t get enough. Finally, both parties arrived at the lot and it was time for business.

I sized Butterfly up one last time. She looked strong no doubt She was similar in size and weight to Angie and her chest was noticeably larger in her tight, white tank top.  She had a certain fire in her eyes, I could tell she’s fought before. Perhaps, even won a bunch of fights, but still I was certain she’s never faced anyone like Angie before.

To me, watching Angie fight was something else entirely. The viciousness, the brutality, the determination to push on and win at all costs… To put it bluntly, if you fought Angie, win or lose, you’d know you had been in a fight the next day, and Angie didn’t lose often, I could attest to that first hand.

In my mind Butterfly just didn’t have it in her to fight like Angie did, and despite her tough appearance I expected her to fold in a matter of minutes. Angie seemed to think the same thing judging from the car ide over. Even Butterfly’s friends seemed nervous. The only people who didn’t seem to think that were Butterfly and her boyfriend.

Once we got everyone together we circled around to make a makeshift ring. The rules were simple, no one interferes and the winner is crowned one either one fighter gives up or is unable to continue (knocked unconscious).

Since we didn’t waste much time with the rules the fight started quickly.

Butterfly came out of the gate in what seemed like a frenzy. She immediately closed the distance and started swinging away at Angie, who seemed to caught off guard as she’s used to being the aggressor. Instinctively, Angie covered up to stop the punches, but was having a hard time getting off the back foot so to speak. It seemed like every time she would try to get something going she’d be forced back on the defensive. As the first minute began to end Butterfly’s punches became much harder to predict and started to penetrate Angie’s guard.

“Urrghh, Arghhh” I could hear the audible grunt of pain from Angie as the punches started to slip through. First a right cross to the face, then a fading left to the body, followed by a vicious right uppercut. By this point it was clear Butterfly at least knew how to punch, but I’ve seen Angie take much more punishment and keep going. Still though, this was no prissy, big titted blonde that only knew how to pull hair and slap. You could tell Butterfly was out for blood, and she found it as she caught Angie with another hard right cross to the face, causing her nose to bleed.

“Cmon Angie, she’s all tired out from all that punching. This is your chance, get in there and show her exactly who she’s fucking with!!” I screamed.

I was surprised to see Butterfly’s last blow had left Angie a little wobbly, but she shook it off quickly as she charged at Butterfly while throwing a huge right cross. I waited intently for an audible gasp from Butterfly, but I heard no such sound. Instead, it was Angie let out blood curdling groan as Butterfly ducked under Angie’s right cross and slammed her with a devastating right to the stomach. Angie buckled over in pain, clutching her stomach and Butterfly capitalized on the opportunity by slamming a brutal uppercut up into Angie’s face. The force of the blow stood her up before she fell backwards, slamming her head on the concrete ground.

I stood there in complete shock. At first I thought Angie was out cold, but then I heard her moan as she wriggled around on her back. I’d never seen anyone do this to Angie before. She’s lost a few fights, everyone has, but I’ve never seen her be so thoroughly beaten like this…

She can’t be done, she just can’t. No one she’s gonna go out like this this I thought to myself, but as I stood there in disbelief Butterfly was already back on the attack.

“Angie!! Watch out, she’s gonna try to mount you!!!” I cried out, but it was too late Butterfly was already on here and Angie was completely helpless in her semi-conscious state.

Butterfly worked quickly to pin Angie’s arms under her knees as she sat on top of Angie chest. “Not so tough now, are you slut?” asked Butterfly mockingly as she began to tee off on Angie beautiful face.

It seemed as if everything else had gone silent as Angie’s moans, filled with pain and agony, echoed through the abandoned parking lot. Butterfly wasted no time slamming her in the face with alternating rights and lefts. I watched, completely horrified as witnessed my beautiful Angie face snap from side to side. One punch, two, three, four…

“Angie, cmon babe, cover your face, protect yourself, don’t let this bitch hit you like that!
 I screamed.

However, I could see my words had fallen on deaf ears. Angie was unresponsive attempts to buck Butterfly off had gotten weaker and weaker. I knew it was over and couldn’t bear to watch her get destroyed any longer so I charged in there to pull Butterfly off of her, but I didn’t even managed to get close before I was blinded by Butterfly’s boyfriend who tackled me to the ground, along with a few members of the wild crowd that didn’t want the action to end.

“Sorry bud, but if you recall the winner gets to decide when this one is over” said Butterfly’s boyfriend as he laughed.

I tried to get up, but there must have been at least four or five people holding me down. Butterfly turned her head to see what all the commotion was about. “Don’t worry hun, I’m almost through with her” laughed Butterfly as she continued to swing at Angie’s face that was now completely battered, bloodied, and bruised.

Suddenly, she stopped and began to remove her top as well as her bra, exposing her huge, firm breasts for all of the crowd to see. Butterfly then turned back to Angie, who miraculously was still conscious. “Say night night, sweetheart!” Butterfly taunted. I watched in horror as she lowered her huge breasts onto Angie face and began to force them down on her, smothering and humiliating my once proud warrior in an act of complete and utter domination. I could only look away, unable to watch the scene unfolding in front on me…

“Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

The shrill cry of terror caused me to turn my head back around in an instant. I knew it couldn’t have been Angie’s scream, it was too loud and Angie would have been muffled under Butterfly’s huge breasts. I turned back just in time to see Butterfly clutching her chest, that seemed to be soaked in blood, while screaming in agony. She was so consumed by the pain she fell off Angie, slamming into the ground and began rolling around clutching what appeared to be her badly injured breast.

“You…fucking…crazy… cxnt…. How… dare…. bite… my breast….!” Screamed Butterfly in a mix of rage and pain as she managed to spit out the words in between bouts of screaming.

Turning my attention away from Butterfly I couldn’t believe my eyes. Angie was, getting up, already back on here hands and knees. I could barely believe it. Believe me I know how tough Angie is, but I never imagined she could take a beating like that and STILL have fight left in her.

“That’s right babe, get up and finish this slut off! She can give dish it out, but it’s clear she can’t take it!!!” I screamed.

I looked into Angie eyes and she quickly glanced at me. I could see the determination and the strength, and have never been turned on so much in my life. She knew her reputation was at stake here and wasn’t about to her big breasted rival have a chance at getting back into this.

Angie moved quickly over to Butterfly and slammed her foot deep into her exposed stomach, not just once, but three times. Each kicked seemed more brutal than the last as more and more air was evacuated from her rivals lunges. The last kick had so much force it rolled Butterfly over onto her back , still clutching her mangled breast. Angie wasted no time immediately mounting her badly injured rival and started unloading hard heavy shots to her face.

“What’s the matter bitch, you can give a beating, but you can’t take one???” asked Angie as she continued to pummel Butterfly face.

The crowd was even more fired up than ever at the turn of events, but it didn’t seem like Butterfly was gonna last long enough to give them the show they wanted. She managed to her hands up to protect her face a bit, but Angie didn’t mind. With Butterfly’s huge breasts completely exposed Angie dug into them with her sharp nails and clawed until every inch of Butterfly’s once perfect breasts were now marred by deep gouges and badly bruised. Tears streaked down Butterfly’s face as she begged for mercy, but Angie was like a woman on a rampage was intent on sending a message.

When she was done with Butterfly’s breasts she grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up. “Don’t you ever, ever fucking with my again you big tited whore!!” screamed Angie as she slammed Butterfly’s head back down in the asphalt. Butterfly screamed in agony, as Angie pulled her up by the hair and did it again. Now, Butterfly only had the strength to whimper as Angie pulled her head up one final time and slammed it back into the ground again, causing Butterfly to go limp.

Exhausted, Angie rolled off her defeated rival and laid on the asphalt trying to recover her breath. Having been released by the rabid crowd I ran to her, wrapped my arms around her and held her as I kissed her passionately. We looked each other in the eye, we both knew it had been a close one, but a win was a win and all that counts. She was too exhausted to walk, and I didn’t think she should have to after a performance like that, so I picked her up and carried her to the car. As we walked off, we both turned our heads and looked back at Butterfly. She was awake now and was on her feet with the help of her boyfriend. She was a mess, but what struck me was the way she was glaring at Angie, full of contempt and hatred. She had been humiliated in front of her boyfriend and the crowd, upstaged in the final minutes, and already you could tell she desperately wanted revenge.

“I think she wants another crack at me” said Angie as put her in the passenger seat. “Would you fight her again?” I asked. Without hesitation Angie looked me in the eye and responded, “I would fight her whenever, wherever”.

I smiled,”That’s my girl, but before we think about the next one, why don’t we celebrate your victory tonight?” I asked. We both grinned in agreement as we drove out of the parking lot and headed home.

Ronnie123

Re: Angie39 vs ButterflyDD [STORY] From the Poll Fight!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 10:13:51 PM »
I think your trying to make angie into a superwoman ronnie. Lol.

Lol, not quite, just trying to stay true to the poll.

Butterfly got off to a HUGE lead in the poll, but somehow Angie managed to make a dramatic comeback. I base all my story results on the poll outcomes.

Ronnie123

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 10:29:54 PM »
And if you really don't think she's the fighter I make her out to be you can always challenge her to a poll fight and see for yourself. ;)

I'd be happy to write a story based entirely on the poll. That's actually why I exclusively use the poll results. I may be biased, but the general consensus of the community isn't.

What do you think Robin? Are you the one that's going to bring 'Superwoman' back down to earth?

Ronnie123

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 10:49:04 PM »
I know you've already made it known to me that you want to fight her, but how about making a public call out post here on the forums?

That should expedite the process. I know Angie won't ignore a public challenge like that.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 01:33:47 AM »

Many people seem to agree that the polls on this site seems to reflect the popularity, the bodies, the looks and many other reasoning having nothing to do with which woman would actually win a fight. I also notced how many times one woman is way ahead & in the last day or two the other woman gathers so many votes and wins.

Although everyone in my group is a huge fan of Angie, we all predicted that Butterfly would kick her ass. I think you had the fight right after Butterfly beat Angie into a bloody mess. The story became unbeleivable when Angie who was beaten to a pulp and all bloody all of a sudden became superwoamn, ate the spinach and got all of her strenth back. No way!!!!!!

I would like to read a roleplay between Butterfly and Angie.

Ronnie123

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 03:15:53 AM »

Many people seem to agree that the polls on this site seems to reflect the popularity, the bodies, the looks and many other reasoning having nothing to do with which woman would actually win a fight. I also notced how many times one woman is way ahead & in the last day or two the other woman gathers so many votes and wins.

Although everyone in my group is a huge fan of Angie, we all predicted that Butterfly would kick her ass. I think you had the fight right after Butterfly beat Angie into a bloody mess. The story became unbeleivable when Angie who was beaten to a pulp and all bloody all of a sudden became superwoamn, ate the spinach and got all of her strenth back. No way!!!!!!

I would like to read a roleplay between Butterfly and Angie.

Well obviously you can't accurately tell who would prevail in a fight via the poll. However, there is no other alternative method for deciding the winner either. If we don't go by votes, then we go by opinions, which are equally as subjective. Not to mention fewer people post their opinions so sample of people we're listening to becomes even less representative of what people think. At least with the votes we get a ton of them.

For this reason I figured everyone was cool with playing into the idea that the votes are representative of how the fight would go. Obviously, this is just for fun, no one is saying Butterfly would definitely lose IRL. It's just an elaborate type of role play.

Perhaps the story would have been more believable if I hadn't had Angie get beaten up so badly in the beginning. However, Butterfly did come out incredibly strong so I wanted the story to reflect that. In some way Angie did indeed pull out a miraculous comeback in this one.

I doubt anyone would mind if you re-wrote the the story in the way you see fit. I think your group produces excellent work, so I'm sure the story would be entertaining. As for me though when I do these type of stories based on poll fights you can pretty much expect the result from the poll since that's what I advertise.

I would love to hear your rendition of the fight though!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 02:34:10 AM »

As you requested Johnny and I wrote a story of Angie and Butterfly's fight.
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,29597.0.html

Hope you like it