News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jumping Joan vs Vanessa

• 22 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Jumping Joan vs Vanessa
« on: February 25, 2013, 02:16:40 PM »
JUMPING JOAN vs VANESSA

I have been friend of Joan and Vanessa for ages. We have fought and we have fucked. I couldn’t say one of them is better than the other. One day, Joan called me. “I have read your last story with Vanessa. You know, I am jealous. I laughed and told her that being jealous was ridiculous, that the three were friends and why to have jealousy. “Listen, we three are well known sluts, I like you both, so forget the nonsense”. Two days later, it was Vanessa. “I know what you are going to say, but Joan and I want to fight for you!”, she said. “Vanessa darling, I like you both, the three are like sisters, why fight? You can have me when you like and Joan too”. “Yes, maybe it is a little nonsense, but the fire sparkled and now we want to see who is better, and you are the prize!”. She added: “Hey, don’t worry, we don’t want to hurt each other! Only if needed”, she laughed.

I was secretly proud that my friends would like to fight for me, of course. I was flattered and said ok. “What about next week end in my cabin on the beach?”.

On Friday night I had the cabin ready. I had bought food and drinks for two days and prepared a splendid dinner. Vanessa arrived first and we were kissing passionately when we heard Joan’s car. Joan entered and kissed me, then Vanessa and her kissed hard and deep. When they separated with a saliva line between them, I laughed and asked: “Besides dinner, what is the program?”. They laughed too and Joan said: “After dinner we want to fight. The winner will sleep with you tonight”. I offered them a drink and said: “May I have a say on that plan? Because your silly fight will have to wait till tomorrow. Tonight I want you two”.

They were as ready as me for a good fuck, so we had dinner and went to my bed. No need to explain in detail about our sex that night, but it was long, hot and wonderful. We awoke late, had a solid breakfast and went out to the small private beach with towels. They had decided to fight there under the sun. We all smelled of the night sex.

They got nose to nose and tits to tits and started trash talking about who had the best tits and the hottest pussy. They rubbed boobs and it was Joan the one who grabbed first Vanessa’s hairy pussy. Vanessa grunted and grabbed Joan’s. They pulled hairs and mauled tits for a while, both with tears in their eyes but never giving up. Vanessa buried three fingers in Joan’s pussy and the blonde gasped, spitted on Vanessa’s face and buried also three fingers in her cxnt. They finger fucked for a long time, while I caressed my tits watching them. They hugged each other and kissed hard when their bodies arched almost simultaneously and their juices exploded and ran down their strong and beautiful thighs, with Vanessa winner for no more than one second.

They didn’t doubt it. They got into a luscious sixty nine and devoured each other pussies for long time Vanessa screamed in victory when Joan spurted in her mouth and her body trembled in a powerful orgasm. Vanessa continued grinding her hairy pussy on Joan’s face until she came also and soaked Joan with her juices.

We all swam on the warm sea, playfully, until Joan and Vanessa grabbed each other and started fighting in the water, their hands on their asses under the water, their mouths kissing, their tits rubbing hard. I dove under and could see their fingers in their pussies, fucking hard. I went up just in time to see Joan contort in another orgasm, holding on Vanessa to avoid falling in the water. Seconds later Vanessa came and they went off the water to lay under the sun on the towels. I could see Joan was not happy, since Vanessa had an advantage of three orgasms. Anybody would think Joan wouldn’t overcome Vanessa advantage, but I knew better. First, there were many fights possible until Sunday. Second, I knew the fiery character of Joan and I suspected she was going to recover soon at least partly. I brought sandwiches and wine to the solitary beach and we ate and napped under the palm trees.

When they got at each other again, I saw Joan was going to use her force. When they embraced, Joan got her arm around Vanessa’s neck and made her fall to the sand. Immediately, she got on top, straddle her and grabbed her tits clawing her nails to hurt. Vanessa reacted punching her in her tummy and both rolled over punching and kicking hard. In one of the rolls, Joan got an arm of her opponent and twisted it on her back, while she got on top. With Vanessa almost immobilized, Joan got two fingers in her cxnt and her thumb on her ass and fucked her fast and deep. Vanessa came screaming and I licked Joan to orgasm.

They didn’t lose time. They were at it again and this time Vanessa was the furious one. They punched and kicked each other hard. They mauled their tits and bellies, slapped their faces, spitted, trash talked and again Joan immobilized Vanessa’s arms with her knees, straddled her face  and fucked her cxnt with her fist. Only when Vanessa came powerfully, Joan came also in her face and peed on her body. Joan had reduced her opponent/friend advantage to one victory ahead.

We played all against all sexually until dusk. Before dinner, Joan proposed the last fight of the day. She wanted at least to get a draw. Vanessa challenged her to a pussy to pussy sex fight and Joan accepted. They did it inside the cabin, while I sat with a large vodka and watched.

All the hard feelings seemed to be gone. They kissed for long time, caressing their bodies, heating the atmosphere, including my pussy of course. Their smells were strong and sexy, and I started caressing myself as soon as they sat on the floor, crossed their strong and beautiful thighs and locked their cxnts to start grinding sensuously. They squeezed their boobs and pulling at their nipples while their hairy pussies worked hard, their large clits rubbing like little swords, their juices dripping smelly and brilliant like their sweat. They came together and peed on each other, but they continued fucking without stopping. I came on my fingers groaning and shaking, while they teased each other with challenging words. Vanessa came first, only two or three seconds ahead of Joan.

They kissed passionately and then they came to me and fucked me together, their mouths on my boobs, their fingers in my cxnt and asshole, until they made me cum screaming. Then we prepared a big dinner and went to bed. We fucked for two hours before sleeping.

I awoke happy like a baby, content and satisfied, thinking that after the draw of the previous day, Joan and Vanessa would be also satisfied and we could devote our day in a lazy way, swimming, fucking, and enjoying ourselves. When I walk to the kitchen I knew all was not going to be that easy. “You bloody bitch, Maura is mine”. Noises of slaps. “No way whore,
Maura will be mine”. More slaps. When I arrived to the kitchen, they were tangled, claws on hairs and slapping each other. I separated them and said: “Listen, idiots, enough of nonsense. I understand a little fun, even a few fights like yesterday, but I am not of any of you, and I won’t be! Is that clear? Now, what is happening to you? Let’s have breakfast and talk. I am hungry”.

We ate and chatted more relaxed. “I know we all like to fight, darlings. But I believe your challenge is totally out of the objective. You know I love you both, and love fighting and fucking with you. But never try to make me yours –of any of you- or you will find a real hard fight… with me!”. “That would be another nice proposition, darling bitch. I would not mind to fight you, long time we don’t do it”, Vanessa said. “I agree, I wouldn’t mind it either”, Joan said and added: “But I still want to show Vanessa who is better, even if you are not the prize”. “Well, I believe you have proved yesterday you are well matched and you are at a draw. It is also my opinion one is not better than the other”, I said. “Ok, at least you can promise to fight with the winner between us”, Vanessa said. “It will be my pleasure to humiliate the winner”, I laughed. “Is that a challenge?”, Joan asked. “Take it as you want”, I laughed again.

We went out to the beach again with our towels. Naked of course.  We swam and took the glorious sun. Soon we were sweaty, and Joan got her hand between Vanessa legs. Vanessa did the same on hers and in two seconds they were rolling on the sand to the edge of the water. I had an idea. I stood up, got to where they were fighting and touched Vanessa’s shoulder. “Tag”, I said. Vanessa laughed, said ok and separated from Joan. The blonde stood up and we tangled, hands on hairs, tits mashed and mouths kissing deep. The free hands started to squeeze tits hard and we groaned. It was sometime I had not fought with Joan and her strong smelly body was delicious with mine. We struggled, squeezed and fell to the sand, rolling over with legs tangled, hands on pussies and breathing hard. After a lot of effort, I pinned Joan and face sat her in reverse. I finger fucked her until she came, while I ground my hairy cxnt on her mouth. When she came, I licked her and allowed myself to cum in her mouth. It was then that Vanessa approached us, touched me on my shoulder and made me stand up. Then she challenged me with an obscene gesture of her hand on her pussy. I responded with the same gesture, opening my labia with my fingers and in a moment we were kissing and finger fucking our cxnts. She had made a mistake, because I had had an orgasm a few minutes ago, so I was in a clear advantage. When she realized she was going to cum soon, she tried to change tactics, pulled my hand off her cxnt while she continued fucking me. It didn’t work. I pushed two lubricated fingers in her ass and she exploded in the same instant, her juices rolling down her thighs, while she screamed: “Fuck you, bitch!”. I forced her to kneel and suck me to orgasm, which took some delicious time. I came and before she could react, I peed on her tits and rest of her body.

“Well, now you can continue your fight”, I said and was suddenly on the sand. I hadn’t realized Joan had run to the cabin while I fought with Vanessa and came back wearing a strap on. She pushed me and in half a minute, Vanessa and Joan were on me together. Vanessa put her knees on my arms and her smelly hairy pussy on my face while Joan opened my legs and slammed the strap on in my cxnt. OMG, did they fuck me? They took turns on my face and in my pussy with the strap on for two hours. By lunch time I was sore and exhausted and they were laughing and happy like babies with a new toy. They were nice enough to prepare the food.

Lunch comforted me and in one hour or so my soreness was off. We spent the afternoon lazily, except for two sexual fights between my friends, who still wanted to take a chance of finishing on top of the other. No way, Vanessa won one and Joan another.

After a night of hot sex, we departed on Sunday morning, all happy and satisfied.

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Re: Jumping Joan vs Vanessa
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »
Wow good story!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 07:19:17 PM »
Maura.....I am speechless hon....another fantastic story...and with you AND Joan..God it is hot..can't wait to get to Joan here and hopefully have you watch and cheer us both on

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 01:53:24 PM »
Maura...Wow !

i really enjoyed your choice for the setting, very good.  What a way to start such a heated weekend with all of you together in Your bed.  Such an incentive for both of them to be the winner that provided a number of great settings  inside, outside and in the water for your overly jealous friends.
---Sweet Joan and Vanessa the bitch to compete so many times during this weekend at your cabin, neither one of them willing to show any respect in their fights. Such a good mixture of real contempt in their numerous fights with  the contrast of their uneasy friendship when each day's fight's finish.
 Your choice for this ending is  especially exquisite.
... a pleasure  to read your writing.
xoxo    KellyAnne

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 07:11:16 PM »
KellyAnne..why don't we get together sometime and I can show you a thing or two

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 07:22:43 PM »
Vanessa, you trying to date Kelly Ann when we don't meet since several months ago? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 07:38:52 PM »
Vanessa, some time we should do just that.  One item for you, just not likely you'll show me much of anything. Except how pitiful you look being the loser and what good targets you have front and back.
-----Especially now that i see you've been hiding from Maura for months, now.  Now that's irony.

Offline brainsandbooty

• Try It Bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 06:06:08 AM »
very nice hun xxxx

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 02:40:16 PM »
Topbitchhere,
That's a title that, you being new here, you should win... and the way is difficult... there are many bitches here... probably better than you...

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 10:00:59 PM »
Maura....we have just not found the purrfect time to get together again hon...but we will soon...hopefully next week...and KellyAnne...all I can say hon is please please look me up and we will see what develops

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 10:19:00 PM »
Maura: dear, thanks for including me again, even if it had to be against Vanessa.  Glad to see that we both showed well for our Prize..  but, i may have to meet her in private to show Vanessa who is the best, and use the toy on her also.

SMILE..

JJ

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
Kellyanne, thank you also, and i do look forward to our meeting...  i think we will have lots of fun..

JJ

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 02:49:00 AM »
Joan...all I can say is promises promises hon...I would love to meet you in private..one on one..no one to interrupt us..just you and I..and any toys we might both bring...are you still so anxious..I am

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 02:10:09 PM »

How would you feel, Joan, Kelly Anne and Vanessa of a meeting the four of us? Ideally a meeting... otherwise a story... but not the same...

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 07:29:06 PM »
Maura, Joan, Kelly and I all meeting together.....mmmmmmmmm....bring it on hon...whether we are fighting or fucking it will not matter...it will be fantastic!...Can't wait to get me hands on all of you...how about this Sunday ladies...I'll be here