News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jumping Joan vs Vanessa

• 22 Replies

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
Re: Jumping Joan vs Vanessa
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 07:17:00 AM »
Maura:  I think you idea is fantastic, would love to meet with the 3 of you and find out who the best is..  Love to get my hands on Vanessa to put her in her place once and for all (that is underneath me) and for Kellyanne, would like to get my hands on her for other reasons..  Not to leave you out dear Maura, but you and I have had numerous meetings (which have been great) but these other two!!!!!

JJ

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 08:44:18 AM »
I would love to know the reasons you want to have your hands on Kelly Anne, Joan... You are such a bitch...

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 09:51:05 AM »
Don't worry Maura...Joan will have her hands full with me...literally...as mine will be full with her...and the caresses and softness will not occur until much much later Joan....be forewarned hon...rough...dirty..nasty...all just how I like it....and KellyAnne...I have not forgotten you...after I finish with Joan you will be next

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »
seeing i have some catching up to do... :)

Vanessa..I am looking out for you..and be sure we will see just what develops.

----..Joan dear.........maura and i would be happy to be in the audience.. .. watching  the tactics  You and Vanessa try out on each other .  Then i will be applauding when you have your way with Vanessa, showing her You are better. I'm not so sure Vanessa will approve..  word is..she's a very shameful loser.  Get her Joan !

Joan,....  your welcome.  you and i will get together and i agree, we will have such fun.. fighting... or.......

Maura,  now that's such a good idea.. all four of us together,battling to see who is best.    ..... Ohh  now  wait a minute.. i see Joan thinks that maybe you would be the referee... not being included in this battle royale.  I think we do all know one thing..Vanessa would  find her way to last place. Whatever we decide, the only one who matters is.. who is best, wouldn't we all agree ? !

Maura....!  a little surprised  with you...  " Joan... You are such a bitch...".  You and i should speak soon..  Not very polite for you to speak to Joan that way.  Maybe  you are a little envious of Joan...?  Myself and your other two friends can say the same.   What a bitch, you are.

Vanessa.. i'm glad to hear you haven't forgotten.  After Joan finishes with you i have doubts you'll be ready to do anything but lay in bed.. sooth all the wounds  that Joan's inflicted Everywhere on your body.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2013, 07:35:17 AM »
Kellyanne:  thank you for all the confidence that you have in me and i am sure to prove you correct in what i plan on doing to Vanessa and having my way as you put it.  Just knowing you are in "my corner" will give me that extra incentive to beat down Vanessa so she does end up curled up in the bed licking her wounds.....

Then dear it will be you and I, not sure how much fighting it will be but i can ensure you there will be physical contact of the pleasurable kind.

Maura dear, do you have to ask me why I want to get my hands on Kellyanne.. dear just look at her... mhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Until we meet..

Kisses
JJ

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2013, 10:39:36 PM »
KellyAnne...you could not be so mistaken...Joan and I will be a long and eventful meeting and when I finish with her you will be next...all in front of Maura...and I am sooo looking forward to finally getting my claws into you

Joan hon...no matter what KellyAnne thinks or says you are in for the meeting of your life....and as we both have the experience..stamina...desire..this could last all night...come hell or high water we will meet and the one ending up on the bed licking their wounds won't be me....I will be with Maura

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 05:18:42 AM »
Vanessa:  i will agree on one thing,,,, it will be long and brutal, when we meet..  but dear, the only think you will be licking is what ever I say, after I beat you down and make you my little bitch....  can hardly wait to see you wimper as i have my fun with both prizes, Maura and Kellyanne....

And yes, I view my time with Kellyanne as winning a prize...

JJ

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 06:20:25 AM »
Joan...Joan...Joan....I cannot wait to finally get me nails into your tits and hair...and not just the hair on your head...when the raking, clawing and biting are all finished you will be the one doing all of the licking..every place I tell you to...and when I finish I will teach KellyAnne what it means to be a first class Bitch...and believe me she will be my Bitch