News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

43 Year old mom fights 19 year old daughter

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
43 Year old mom fights 19 year old daughter
« on: February 28, 2013, 06:16:54 AM »

Mistress Kat has been a lifestyle Mistress ever since her divorce 15 years ago. She kept business away from family meaning that her children never had an idea of what she did for a living. Mistress Kat is an extremely beautiful woman, 43 years old,  5’4”, 140lbs, 34DD-25-35 with medium short dirty blond hair. Kat’s daughter Tina is an extremely spoiled daddy’s girl. While Kat was working long hours, Tina spend a lot of time with her father. Her father showered her with gifts, and allowed Tina to do many things that Kat would have said no to. Tina got in trouble often, getting caught smoking pot, shoplifting and a few other behavioral problems causing her to live back & forth between mom and dad’s houses. She had to go to a special school for children with behavioral problems after she got left back in high school in her freshman year. Kat had almost gotten into trouble on a couple of occasions when Tina was younger & her school had found out that Kat had taken Tina over her knee & spanked Tina’s ass bloody

Dad bought his little princess a new BMW in her last year in her junior year of high school. Tina was even more strikingly beautiful than her mother. Tina is 19 years old, 5’2”, 115 lbs, 34D-22-33 with medium length red/blond hair. Although Tina had been left back she was one of the most popular people in her school. Her boyfriend (my son)was the captain of the football team who had also been left back a couple of years when he was younger due to illness, & he attended the same special school as Tina. Tina was very excited about graduating this year. She was also was voted prom queen and her boyfriend Billy, my son was voted King. Daddy bought Tina a very special designer dress for her prom. I knew about Tina’s problems, but I had spent a lot of time with Billy & Tina, & although Tina was tough, feisty and high spirited, she was also smart, sexy, very beautiful and she seemed to be maturing & finding her own way. All in all I thought that Billy was a very lucky young man to have Tina as a girlfriend and date for the prom.

Graduation day was about 6 weeks away and jealousy and anger between Kat & Tina had come to a head and they almost came to blows. Kat grabbed Tina & threatened to give her the beating of her life right in front of Billy & a few of her friends causing Tina to storm out of the house in a rage.

Kat wanted to make up with Tina & Tina’s prom dress was in the shop for alterations, and Kat picked up her prom dress from the shop. The night before the prom Kat called Tina & told her to come by to pick up her prom dress, telling Tina she had bought her a very nice graduation present. Tina was having a big party at her dad’s house, and Dad was not home. I wasn’t going to allow Billy to drive so I elected to drive him to the party. Just as we pulled up in front we saw Tina storming out of the house and down the street. Billy went after Tina while a walked up the walkway toward the door of the house and Kat & a crowd of people walked out the door.

I found out that one of the boys at the party had found many pictures of Mistress Kat, including topless and pictures with slaves with bloody asses. There were several books, with many embarrassing pictures and it seemed like everyone at the party had seen them. There is a park a block away & Kat took off toward the park with me in close pursuit. Tina & Billy were standing on the other side of a handball court, behind the wall, but I could hear Tina is a rage with Billy trying to calm her down.

Kat tried taking hold of Tina, & tried telling her that it was no big deal. Tina kept backing away from her telling her to get away from her. I wasn’t paying attention & it wasn’t until Tina who was crying, pointed to all of her friends who had walked down the street behind us & Tina told her mother that this was the most humiliating experience of her life & that she never wanted to see Kat again. Kat seemed to think that what she did was alright, because she needed the money to keep her children living in the lifestyle they had become used to living in, & then oddly enough her mother started bragging about how hot she looks & asking the guys if they didn’t think she is absolutely gorgeous.

Tina tried to storm away, but as she got close to Kat, Kat reached out & grabbed her dress & pulled her backwards toward her. You could hear Tina’s dress rip just a little & Tina just came swinging around and sent her right fist roundhouse into her mother’s left eye.  Kat let go of Tina’s torn dress & her eye turned pink & started to get all puffy. Kat’s put her hand to her face & then Kat’s face turned bright red. Kat grabbed Tina’s torn dress with both of her hands screaming, “How dare you out your hands on me little girl. You’re not too old to get put over my knee  & to be taught a lesson you will never forget. Kat shoved Tina back until Tina hit the cement wall hard. You could hear Tina’s head crack hard against the cement.
Tina’s face turned bright red & she raises her knee right into her mother’s cxnt. Kat groaned in pain & Tina grabbed her hair & she shoved her head down as she raised her right knee & she smashes her mother’s jaw into her rising knee. Kat was stood straight up on her feet & Kat was startled. Tina grabbed Kat’s dress & she spun her around. She ripped her mom’s dress right off of her screaming, “you like to show off your body so much. Kat’s bra slid right down over her stomach exposing her huge sexy breasts. I wasn’t the only one who seemed to be shocked into a trance, because no one moved to try & stop the fight. Tina grabbed Kat’s hair with both of her hands & she started pounding her head against the cement wall over and over again. I rushed forward trying to pull Tina off of Kat screaming, “you’re going to kill her, let go.” I saw Kat’s eyes roll up in her head & she was unconscious. I managed to pull Tina off of her mom & Kat fell over onto the ground on her stomach out cold.

Tina was still crazed & she was kicking and screaming & trying to leap on top of her mom. It took a few minutes to calm Tina down & I had just convinced Billy to take all the others back to the house so that I could help Kat home when Kat started to moan & try to shake some of the cobwebs out of her head. The crowd slowly started to leave toward the house & I realized how much I was shaking.  I started to lift Kat up to her feet and her massive breasts smacked right into my face. I got her up onto her wobbly legs & she was having trouble standing. I told her that I would walk her over to a bench so that I could get her dress, but Kat seemed to be an exhibitionist & it didn’t seem to bother her that she had only her panties, stockings & one high heel on.

It took a while but I got Kat onto a bench with her dress & I went to pick up my car.  Kat seemed more embarrassed that she got beat up then being stripped or that her daughter went through all of that humiliation. I was trying to talk sense into her, but she is very self centered. She sat in my car with her big breasts exposed and when we arrived at her house she asked me to help her in. She was hanging all over me & acting very flirtatious & when we got inside she went into her bedroom to fix herself up while she asked me to make her a drink & she added that I should help myself. She came out wearing this very low cut lace outfit & she practically ordered me to put some ice into a ice bag.

I was sitting there for about 30 minutes trying to make her see how Tina feels & how embarrassed Tina must have been, but all she seemed concerned about is how embarrassing it is to have her spoiled young daughter kick her ass. She kept making excuses that she can beat Tina up, and this was just a fluke. I kept trying to reason with her, but she is a very unreasonable womanand she thinks that the whole world revolves around her. I was just about to give up & leave when Tina came in. She said she was concerned about having hurt her mother, but I could see she was still very angry & upset. I could also see Tina had used a couple of safty pins to hold her dress closed. Kat didn’t help matters by telling Tina that she was going to knock the shit out of her & teach her a fuckin lesson she would never forget for what she did to her. She told Tina that apparently she needs to be taken over her knee because she has not learn’t respect and obedience.

Tina disappeared from the living room for a while & I heard banging in the bedroom, but I didn’t pay much attention as Kat rambled on & on about how she was going to teach Tina a lesson she would never forget. Then Kat started hanging on me & asking me if I thought that she was hot. I started getting uncomfortable so I called out to Tina asking her to hurry up because I wanted to take her back to the party.

A couple of minutes later Tina screamed, “I can’t go back to the party, I will never be able to face any of my friends again.” Then Tina came walking out of the bedrooms with a big laundry basket full of sex toys, whips & other S&M equipment. She dropped it on the floor screaming, “I always wondered what it was that you were hiding in the closet.” Tina picked up a riding crop and swatted Kat on her half exposed breasts. Kat groaned & then got angry & screamed, “you better get out of here right now little girl or I’ll get up & I’ll really teach you a lesson.” Tina threw the riding crop in the basket & she pulled out this huge strap on dildo screaming, “what is this, one of your sick toys. Do you use this because you can’t get yourself a real man.” Kat started pointing at Tina screaming, “You disobedient little bitch, not I’m really going to teach you a lesson.” Kat turned to me screaming, “You are not to interfere under any circumstances, you got it.” Tina said, “That’s right, please don’t interfere under any circumstances. Now it’s my turn to teach this sick bitch a lesson.

Kat leapt up off of the sofa screaming, “Now you’re really going to get it you stupid little bitch.” She grabbed a hold of Tina tackling her to the floor. Tina grabbed her mother’s hair & the two woman started rolling back & forth across the living room floor like a catfight. Tina’s already torn dress ripped right off of her body in Kat’s hands as Kat pushed Tina away & Tina rolled away from her.
Tina got to her feet first as Kat rolled over onto her hands & knees & she started to get to her feet. Tina kicked Kat right in her stomach. Kat groaned & leaned forward holding her aching stomach. Tina leapt on Kat’s back, dropping her full weight down onto her. Kat fell right onto her stomach groaning in pain again with Tina on her back. Tina grabbed her mom’s hair with both of her hands & she started smacking her mother’s face against the carpet over & over again. I realized that I was hard as a rock watching sexy little Tina beating her mother up and dominating her, but this didn’t last long as in a miraculous show of strength Kat pushed herself up onto her hands & knees & threw Tina off of her. Tina flew up in the air & rolled over onto her back. Kat’s left eye was swollen & starting to turn black & blue, & she had a cut on her lip with blood rolling from the corner of her mouth as she managed to stand up on her rubbery legs.
Tina was halfway to her feet when Kat grabbed her hair with her left hand yanking Tina straight up on her feet, & Kat took her right fist & she pounded it hard right into Tina’s belly. Then she did it again. I had never noticed the boxes on Tina’s muscular stomach as Kat’s fist seemed to just bounce off of her stomach. Kat was about to punch her stomach again when Tina’s left fist swung up & smashes uppercut into Kat’s jaw. You could hear Kat’s teeth bang together & chatter in her head as her head swung strait up in the air, & Kat let go of Tina’s hair as she stumbled backwards on her high heels until she fall over onto her back on the ground. Tina leapt on top of Kat & she started pummeling her face with both of her fists. Tina was knocking Kat’s face into a bloody mess, smashing her fist into Kat’s nose over & over again until blood is gushing from her nose. Kat managed to expose her daughter’s breasts & she was digging her long, sharp fingernails into Tina’s huge breasts. Tina screamed in pain as she leapt up trying to get away from her mother, but she tripped & Kat pushed and rolled over right on top of Tina. I could see blood rolling from the deep scratches on Tina’s chest as Tina grabbed Kat’s hair & they started rolling back & forth across the floor like a catfight again. My cock was trying to bust out of my pants as I watched other & daughter’s huge sexy breasts rubbing, bumping mashing together. I was especially turned on as I saw Kat’s huge nipples had become rock hard, ready to burst.

I think Kat might have started the fight being stronger than her daughter, but by now Kat was breathing heavy & her strength seemed to be slowly waning. I thought Tina had her, getting on top and grabbing her mom’s wrists trying to hold them down to the floor, but just as it seemed she had her, Kat reared up & she manages to throw Tina off of her. Tina got up to her feet. Kat was tired & slowly she sat up & she started to turn over onto her hands & knees to get to her feet. Tina screamed, “get up bitch.” & she kicked Kat on her ass hard. Kat fell right back over onto her stomach on the floor. Tina grabbed Kat’s hair screaming, “come on bitch., get up, I’m not finished with you yet.” Kat reached out trying to grab Tina’s leg, but Tina leapt out of the way and jumped down hard onto her mother’s back. Kat groaned and was coughing & gasping for air. Tina grabbed her mother’s left wrist & she wrenched it right up behind her back. The pain seemed to wake Kat up & Kat screamed in pain. Tina was twisting Kat’s arm up higher, harder behind her back & Kat was screaming, “let go, get off, get off of me. You’re going to be very sorry.” Kat tried to raise up and to twist & turn from side to side to knock Tina off of her, but Tina had her arm wrenched high up behind her back & she was riding her like a horse & Kat just couldn’t get her off.

Tears filled Kat’s eyes & Kat cried out, “My arm, you’re going to break it, please, alright, you win let go.” Tina leaned down talking viciously right into Kat’s ear, “Oh no, I’m not letting go. I have waited a long time for this & now I’m going to teach you to respect me and to be obedient. You’re nothing but a self centered, uncaring bitch who thinks that the whole world revolves around her, right.” Kat cries out, “Please let go.” Tina wrenches Kat’s arm higher & Kat screams in pain, but Tina screamed too, screamed right in Kat’s ear. I asked you a question you self centered bitch. Now answer me.” Tears started streaming from Kat’s eyes as she cried out “yes.” Tina screamed, “You’re the one who needs to learn respect & obedience, right.” Kat is crying, but she doesn’t say a word.” Tina twists her arm harder, higher behind her back again & Kat screams out, “yes right.” Tina screams, “say it, you’re a spoiled worthless whore bitch & you need to be taught respect & obedience.”

Kat screams, “you’re going to be so sorry for this,” as she tries to raise up & to throw Tina off, but Kat is weak & she’s all pummeled & bloody & this only angers Tina even more. Tina lets go of Kat’s arm & she raises up grabbing Kat’s shoulder, she spins Kat over onto her back. Then she plops her full weight down onto Kat’s stomach & Kat is coughing & gasping for air.  Tina takes her right fist & she smashes it right into Kat’s nose screaming, ‘say it bitch.” Kat is crying & she’s coughing & gasping & feebly she cries out, “enough, please.” Tina bashes her nose again. Blood is gushing from Kat’s nose & Kat cries out, “I’m a spoiled, worthless whore bitch & I deserve to be taught respect & obedience.”

Tina gets up off of her mother, & Kat is just lying there crying, and coughing & gasping for air. Tina grabs a big, strap on dildo from the basket and she sits right back down in her mother’s stomach. She holds the dildo right in her mom’s face & Tina is laughing as she screams, “Now I’m going to shove your big toy into that big mouth of your & shut you up once & for all.” Kat’s eyes grow wide and almost bulge right out of her head & she started crying even harder & feebly trying to buck & to kick. Tina smashes her right fist right into Kat’s nose again screaming, “you better open your mouth bitch.” Kat obediently opened her mouth wide and blood started sputtering out of her mouth.  Just then Tina rammed that big, rubber cock right into her mother’s mouth. Then she pulled the straps around Kat’s head & pulled it tight as she locked the big cock into her mother’s mouth. Kat was gagging & and had a panicked look on her face.     
Tina got up off of Kat & she walked over to the basket and she pulled out another big dildo. Then she sat back down on Kat’s stomach & she held the huge rubber cock in her mother’s face screaming, “You haven’t had a man in many years. Is this your man mommy.” Kat’s eyes grew wide open again & she was crying hysterically. Tina punched Kat in her nose again screaming, “I asked you a question you disobedient bitch, answer me.” Kat shook her head from side to side no.” Tina grabbed Kat’s hair & she yanked her mother’s head up off of the floor screaming, “this is the only cock that you have, right bitch.” Kat is so scared I could see her panties fill with liquid and a huge puddle forms beneath her, & frantically she starts shaking her head yes.

Tina raises up & she walks toward her mother’s feet, and as she leaned forward to pull her panties down she notices the soaked panties and large puddle. Kat spun around facing Kat’s head screaming, “you pissed yourself you pathetic whore bitch, didn’t you.” Kat was scared now, she couldn’t believe how crazy Tina is and she starts shaking her head yes over and over again. Tina screamed, “I’m not going to touch your disgusting wet panties you stupid bitch, pull your panties down.” My cock almost broke right through my jeans as I watched young, tough, sexy hot Tina totally dominating & humiliating her hot, sexy mother. Kat sat up obediently and she grabbed her panties and she pulled them down to her knees, & then she yanked them off. Tina handed her mother the huge, hard erect rubber cock & said, “now stick this into your cxnt you bitch & fuck yourself with it.” Kat didn’t hesitate as she held that dildo right between her legs and she shoves it right into her wet, hot pussy. She starts fucking herself with the cock. Tina screamed, “harder bitch, fuck yourself harder.”

Tina walked into the bedrooms and came back quickly with a dress which she put on, and her pocketbook. She started putting on her makeup as she looked at her mother fucking herself with that big, hard cock. Tina screamed, “you better cum bitch or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” Kat was plunging that cock in & out of her soaking wet cxnt and her huge nipples were rock hard & beet red. Kat started to cum. She was panting & huffing & puffing, most of which was muffled by the large cock strapped into her mouth. She was twisting and leaping & having a very hard orgasm.

Tina walked to the door & I called out, “let me take you back to the party, but Tina just blew me a kiss & told me that if her mom didn’t give me the time of my life, she would take her mom over her knee & spank her within an inch of her life.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: 43 Year old mom fights 19 year old daughter
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:41:16 AM »
Shame!  ::) Poor Kat ... got her kitty dildoed! Such are the mighty fallen ... Grins!  ;D :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!