News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Colonial Beach Sexfight

• 34 Replies

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
Colonial Beach Sexfight
« on: March 02, 2013, 01:46:40 PM »
The two sexfight champs face each other in a local African village. The villagers have formed a circle around the women to act as the ring. There's much excitement, but for Nell and Deserea, both are undefeated in their respective lands and neither can afford to lose this fight. Both of their bodies glisten with sweat under the heat of the midday sun. They both have great respect for one another and admire the strong legs and lean bodies of their opponent. However each champ only has one thing in mind; to display their superiority by leaving their rival sexually exhausted and begging for mercy in full view of the large audience. The tribal leader signals for the fight to begin. What happens next?
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
Re: Colonial Beach Sexfight
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
Nell Mcandrew
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
Deserea Dalika

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 02:09:06 PM »
Nell Mcandrew

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 02:09:40 PM »
Deserea Dalika

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 06:12:45 PM »
Nell Mcandrew (British Sexfight Champion)

Height: 5 ft 9in
Weight: 61kg
Measurements: 35D-26-35

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 06:14:57 PM »
Deserea Dalika (African Sexfight Champion)

Height: 5 ft 10in
Weight: 50kg
Measurements: 36D-22-31

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 12:21:25 AM »
Thanks all for voting, but would be great to know how one amazon conquers the other? Both are undefeated champs. Any ideas?

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 10:26:40 AM »
Nell McAndrew, has the power, strength and experience to out last and ultimately dominate her younger opponent

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 10:26:36 PM »
The fight begins. Both amazons begin to circle each other, cautiously waiting for her opponent to make the first move. Deserea eyes up the toned body of Nell, admiring the defined abs and strong athletic thighs of the British champ, but also looking for any weakness she can exploit. Nell glances back at Deserea, impressed by the physical specimen of the woman, and at the same time feeling turned on as wild thoughts of the things she could do to her rival flash through her mind as she finds herself admiring the pert breasts and large areola's of her black opponent. Suddenly Deserea launches herself at her aroused and unexpecting opponent, knocking Nell to the ground with an athletic leap into the air as she tackles Nell to the floor by her toned waist. Nell hits the sand hard with her pert ass and lets out a loud grunt from the impact as Deserea lands flat on Nell's stomach with her own shapely ass. The crowd erupt in applause as the black amazon takes the advantage and their local champ shows her skills. Nell glances up from her unwelcome position and sees a wild and lustful rage in the eyes of Deserea who sits dominant on top of the British champ, pinning her arms at her sides with her thick and muscular thighs. A wicked and almost possessed smile appears on the face of Deserea as she looks down at her restrained and very much shocked rival. "Now I will have my fun!" whispers Deserea as she begins to lean forward into the face of Nell, her huge pert breasts swaying dangerously towards Nell's face. All of a sudden Nell manages to free her right arm from under her opponent's thigh and thrusts two fingers deep into Deserea's moist pussy. Deserea lets out a scream of shock and pain and quickly leaps off Nell and to a safer distance. Nell picks herself up off the ground and in a kneeling position, ready to spring her attack, she glares at Deserea who is now visibly shocked and in a crouched position holding her womanhood. As the two amazons compose themselves, both again poised for attack, Nell stares at Deserea and slowly licks her two wet fingers which were, only moments earlier, embedded in the black amazons prided womanhood. This however only makes Deserea more determined and ready to avenge that sudden humiliation experienced in front of her loyal tribes people, as the earlier wild glare returns to her face.

What happens next...

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 10:30:08 PM »
Nell Mcandrew

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 10:32:34 PM »
Deserea Dalika

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
First part of the sexfight story has now been added. Please give me some suggestions as to what happens next and ultimately who finishes out on top.

Thanks all for voting too, looks like Nell is showing why she's the British champ!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 01:56:54 PM »
Part 2 coming soon...

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 10:43:14 PM »
At this stage of the fight both amazons have shown the sexfighting skills which make them the champions in their own land. Equally, both women have also been on the receiving end of humiliation at the hands of their opponent. Now Nell and Deserea are more determined than ever to take down their rival and to show that they are the true sexfight champ in front of the large audience, who are cheering the amazons on louder than ever. Encouragement such as “Get her cumming Nell!” and “Tear that bitch’s tits off Deserea!” can be heard above the excitement. Both amazons are much less cautious now as, anticipating their opponents next move, they both leap through the air towards one another as the fight resumes.

The two women collide at the same time and tumble to the ground in a mass of entwined legs and pulling of hair. Neither woman is gaining the advantage as they continue to roll back and forth trying to pin their rival. Eventually Nell finds herself on top and expertly uses her long legs to spread Deserea’s legs wide, whilst grabbing Deserea’s arms and pinning them down. Deserea grunts and growls loudly, angry that she has allowed herself to get caught in this trap. She bucks her body up and down but is unable to free herself as Nell uses her weight advantage and muscular legs to maintain her dominant position. Soon the pain of being spread-eagled begins to rush up Deserea’s thighs and into her pussy as her legs are stretched to their limit. Nell senses victory as her opponent starts to groan from the pain inflicted upon her. Maintaining her hold, Nell raises her body high above her victim, then releases, dropping the full weight of her upper body onto the black amazon beneath her. Deserea screams in pain as Nell’s firmer breasts and hard nipples slam down on Deserea’s softer globes, the impact fully visible to the baying audience as they see the once perfect breasts of their black champion flattened by the impact. Nell raises up again as Deserea tenses her body for the impact. Nell lands flat onto Deserea, this time causing even greater cries from her opponent as not only do their breasts connect, but Nell’s rock solid torso crashes down on the equally impressive stomach of Deserea, whilst Nell’s pussy slams on top of her black opponents’ own womanhood. Deserea is breathing heavily at this stage, her body unable to take much more punishment from the relentless attacks of her rival. The black amazon’s once large pert breasts are now misshapen and showing a slight glow of pink from the bruising.

Nell raises her body in the air ready for another assault on her weakened opponent. She releases, and waits for the impact of their bodies colliding once more. However Deserea has realised she needs to act quick to get herself out of this destruction of her body or else face losing this prized fight in front of her loyal tribes people. Just as their bodies are about to collide for the third successive time, Nell tenses her stomach for the impact, but does not expect the oncoming counter. Distracted by preparing for the impact, Nell is unaware that she eases her leg grip on her opponent, allowing Deserea to break her right leg free from the spread-eagle and raise her knee up to protect her womanhood. Rather than the two amazons’ pussies colliding as once before, Nell’s own pussy feels the full force of Deserea’s right knee as Deserea positions it perfectly for the impact.

Nell lets out a loud scream, as the audience erupt in cheers at seeing their warrior inflict so much pain on the western rival. Nell arches her back from the impact and collapses backwards off Deserea. Deserea herself is still hurting, but scrambles to her knees to see her once confident rival now lying on her back on the floor holding her womanhood, her face contorted with pain. Nell had never experienced so much pain inflicted to this part of her body. Her pussy, the powerful source of so many victories over the years, now throbbed and ached and she was sure permanent damage had been done to her prized asset.

Seeing the great Nell Mcandrew, feared by sexfighters worldwide for her masterful abilities and total destruction of all those who had dared face her, now with tears forming in her eyes and looking so helpless, Deserea saw the chance to act her revenge and clinch victory, to humiliate the undefeated champ and pay back all those women who had tasted defeat at Nell’s hands, or rather pussy.

Nell was still in great pain and grasping her womanhood whilst lying on her back, looking extremely vulnerable, as Deserea approached her. The black amazon grasped both of Nell’s ankles, spreading her legs apart, and then grabbed hold of the British champ’s wrists, removing the hands she was using to protect her aching pussy. As Deserea positioned herself on the ground in front of Nell, with each warrior’s womanhood facing the other, Nell knew this could mean only one thing, a scissor duel!

Sure enough, Deserea proceeded to lock her pussy against Nell’s own, now weakened womanhood. Deserea, still tightly holding both of her rivals’ wrists to ensure she could not escape, began grinding back and forth with her pussy against Nell’s exposed asset. Nell felt a shudder run through her body as immense sexual pleasures started to surge through her body. She felt her clit become moist as it rubbed against the black lips of her rival’s pussy, and at the same time she felt her nipples grow hard as she became greatly aroused. Deserea glared back at Nell. She smiled as she could see the effect she was having on her opponent. Nell’s eyes had started to haze over and her head began to drop, she knew she was not far from victory….