News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Colonial Beach Sexfight

• 34 Replies

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
Re: Colonial Beach Sexfight
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 12:49:45 PM »
thanks for the comment Kimval, yeh Nell may have met her match, they're both undefeated and evenly matched - this poll has some way to go yet!
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline kumari

• God Member
  • Bring it on BITCH
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 12:51:07 PM »
i always support black girl in catfight match but this match i think the white girl wins and makes her opponent cum ......
i hate ladies whose breast are made of Steel

and idiots who keep creating multiple profile and job .

Ex : https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72064

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 09:49:57 PM »
The two amazons take the sexfight to the water!
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 11:41:46 PM »
Nell Mcandrew! How can you vote against one if not the original Lara Croft models!!!  ;D

She will always be badass and is in awesome shape! This other girl thinks she has Nell on the ropes but I see Nell digging deep and going full force on her and showing her whos tomb(pussy) will be raided!!

Offline alexbthemaster

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 09:04:14 PM »
The black babe will overpower Nell in the scissors and force her to cum like crazy. Then i reckon Deserea will crush Nell with her superior boobs before finally strapon fucking 'Lara Croft' and forcing more orgasms out of her. Basically Nell is done for. She's no match for the black girl, especially in front of her home crowd!  :-*

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 05:15:00 AM »
Voted for Deserea to get Nell to cum first.

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 05:17:14 PM »
The two sexfight champs face each other pussy vs pussy in the water!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 02:42:20 PM »
Here's a pic of the fight so far... Nell has just had her pussy crushed by Deserea and lays exposed, hurting and vulnerable on the ground. Deserea gets to her feet to see her great rival exhausted and in so much pain. Now Deserea feels she can finish Nell and claim victory in this sexfight.

Does Deserea claim her prize and have Nell cumming, or can Nell summon the strength to grab victory when so close to defeat?

Add your votes and comments in order to shape the final part of the sexfight story which will be coming soon...

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 07:30:29 AM »
Nell fights back! she has the votes on her side  :P

She trips Deserea making her land face first in the sand. Deserea scrambles to her hands and knees but Nell is on her. Grabbing her by her long hair using them like reins on a horse she controls the wild woman and forces her other hand between Deserea's thighs fingering her pussy until she explodes!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 05:50:43 PM »
Deserea vs. Nell Sexfight
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 05:51:13 PM by Lionheart88 »

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 06:19:27 PM »
The two champs...

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »
Scissor Duel!

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 08:56:20 PM »
Deserea approaches Nell to finish her with a scissors as the fight comes to a climax below...

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:30 PM »
The surges of pleasure were immensely strong as Nell felt wave after wave of near orgasms build inside her pussy and then strike through her body. She could feel every muscle in her body tighten as the sensation of Deserea's pussy lips grinding against her own pussy started to overcome her senses and render her immobile. Nell found herself questioning her future in the sport of sexfighting. She was impressed by how well equipped the young black warrior was, but equally shocked at how easily Deserea had managed to overcome her and expose her weaknesses. Could this be her first ever defeat? Could this be her fall from the top of sexfighting prowess?  Her rivals would no longer see her as a threat she thought to herself.

In contrast Deserea was enjoying herself. She had the determination even before the fight which told her she was going to crush the ageing British champ and expose her to the world for the has-been she really was. At this moment she knew Nell had very little fight left in her and that she was only moments from victory. With every thrust of her dominant womanhood Deserea could feel Nell's body quiver as her black pussy lips crushed the struggling white woman's own pussy lips.

Nearing the end of this great battle it was clear to see that both women had given their all and had pushed each other to the very limit. A silence filled the audience as they gazed in awe at the sight of these two amazons locked in battle. Even Deserea's own tribes people were surprised at how she had taken control of this match and exposed Nell, the favourite in this matchup. The tribes people were heartened at how much worse for wear Nell looked to be. She was in bad shape now. Deserea's pussy grinding tactics had taken their toll on her body. As Nell lay there, her legs intertwined with her rival, sweat could be seen pouring over her perfectly toned but now exhausted body. Her face wore an expression of desperation as her head sank low towards her chest. All the time Deserea had a wide smile as she savoured the moment.

Desperately resisting the need to cum, like a true champ, Nell summoned the last of her strength, knowing that she had to make one last stand or face total humiliation at the hands of her bitter rival. She sensed that Deserea was off-guard, lost in the moment of pussy grinding her opponent into oblivion. Temporarily forcing the overwhelming sexual pleasure to the back of her mind, in one quick action Nell released her left leg from the scissor duel and rammed her big toe between their grinding pussies and straight into the depths of Deserea's womanhood.

Deserea was struck by surprise as she lost rythm to her pussy grinding attack and unwittingly released her grip on Nell's wrists. Nell took advantage and in one rapid movement she raised her right leg, planting her foot squarely on Deserea's impressive chest, and then kicked forward, pushing her black rival onto her back. Nell quickly leapt on top of her fallen opponent, spinning her body around in mid air she landed her shapely ass square on Deserea's face in a reverse facesit manouvere. Deserea was taken by complete surprise and was shocked to suddenly find herself staring straight into her opponents' womanhood which looked ravaged from her earlier scissor attack. Deserea began struggling for air under Nell’s perfectly planted ass. She began to buck and squirm her body in a desperate attempt to free herself, however Nell had positioned herself perfectly and maintained her dominant position.

The crowd gasped in shock at this sudden turn of events, their prized warrior so close to victory and now in a helpless position. Deserea's problems didn't stop there though, as Nell, using all of her sexfighting cunning that she was so well renowned for and which had ensured her undefeated status to date, leant forward and shoved her face between Deserea's legs. With animal like instinct Nell went for the kill, lashing her tongue in and out of Deserea's pussy, frequently sucking down on the moist black lips. Deserea's body convulsed from the sudden pleasure. She had never felt such skill in pleasuring a woman before. Realising she had to put a stop to this quick or face succumbing to the attack, she wrapped her long toned legs around her opponents head. Nell winced as the muscular thighs clenched her head, but fought back the pain and continued eating out Deserea's pussy. As she kept up the attack, Nell repeatedly felt the strong thighs of her black rival tighten at the moments when her body convulsed with the pleasure. Nell knew her attack was succeeding, she had felt this before when a girl’s body was trying to resist one of her pussy attacks. However she admired this woman's determination. Deserea's lean thighs were impressive even to a seasoned champ like Nell. She had rarely experienced pain on this scale from a head scissors. Not wanting to be outdone, and wishing to show her younger rival just why she has remained undefeated for so many years, Nell released her reverse facesit and locked her own powerful thighs around Deserea's head. The black amazon let out a gasp of pain in amongst the groans of pleasure created by the relentless attack on her womanhood. She had admired Nell's muscular legs as the fight had initially got underway, but had wanted to avoid coming into direct contact with them in this way.

The audience gazed at the spectacle that was unfolding before them. Both amazons were now engaged in a 69 duel. Deserea, seeing the exposed pussy of her rival positioned in front of her face as Nell had applied her own headscissors, had taken the opportunity to eat out the vulnerable womanhood of the British champ. Nell, so consumed with eating out her opponents’ pussy had not realised she had left herself open to attack. She gasped as Deserea expertedly peeled back the lips of her prized pussy with her tongue, before sucking down hard on the exposed mass and rolling her tongue in and out of the pussy. It was now a race against time as to which amazon could get their opponent to unload their juices first, and who could absorb the most pain from the headscissors.

At this stage of the sexfight, the two champs had entered a state of lust and desperation. Their pussies were reaching their limits, teetering on the verge of climaxing. The last thing either woman could allow was for themselves to succumb to their rival, to lose their undefeated status. Both women were dripping in sweat, their bodies glistening under the heat of the midday sun. Loud groans and occasional whimpers could be heard coming from the amazons as their bodies visibly shuddered with pleasure in front of the baying crowd. The audience had begun chanting Deserea's name, sensing she needed some encouragement when she was this close to victory over her bitter rival. They were desperate to see the white warrior fall to an African amazon on soil once stolen from the tribes people by the British empire. The audiences’ support filled Deserea with pride and she speared her rampant tongue deeper than ever into Nell's pussy in a determined attempt to claim victory for her loyal people. Nell's body squirmed from the increased intensity of pleasure and the audience roared in applause, assuming victory was close. However Deserea remained in position, continuing the battle, an indication that a cum producing orgasm had not yet been achieved from the white amazon.

Meanwhile, Nell was at her limit. She could not hold on for much longer and had just come dangerously close to certain defeat. With no let up in the intensity of pussy eating from her opponent, and with the crowd baying for her cum louder than ever, she had to act fast. With her head steadily being crushed by the black amazon's destructive thighs, Nell desperately increased her eating out of Deserea's pussy as much as she could, her tongue now launching in and out of the black pussy lips at an incredible intensity. Hearing loud groans emitted from her struggling rival as the sexual pleasure now hit new heights, Nell reached behind and grabbed a handful of Deserea's large right breast. Using all her sexual prowess, the white warrior began gently kneeding the soft flesh and rolling her fingertips around the gradually hardening large areolas. The incredible sensation to her breasts, combined with the intensified eating of her pussy sent Deserea wild with pleasure. In a refined, slow motion, almost as if the great champ had planned this outcome, Nell gently stroked the tip of Deserea's hard and aroused nipple causing the black amazon to violently erupt in orgasm, her body bucking up and down as she squirted huge amounts of cum straight into the face of Nell, the conqueror. The crowd gasped in shock as Deserea, their great warrior, let out a loud shriek; a combination of relief at having been released from her sexual torment, but equally a huge amount of anger and frustration at allowing herself to succumb to her rival.

As her body fell limp, Deserea released the head scissors, freeing Nell from their tight grip. The British champ was exhausted but relieved to have maintained her unbeaten record. Looking up at the audience, which consisted of tribes people who were in total disbelief that their great warrior had just tasted her first defeat and now lay a mess on the ground beneath the conqueroring white amazon, Nell smiled, knowing only moments ago they were crying out for her cum. Now Nell wore the cum of the once heralded African champ on her own face. The sight of cum running down Nell’s face and chest, her hair soaked with the juices of her rival which she had been battling for so long to acquire, was a clear sign that she had succeeded in this sexfight.

Nell suddenly buried her head once more into the pussy of her dazed rival. She emerged, her face smeared with more cum. She looked up at the audience once more and, wearing a huge grin on her face, slowly licked the cum from her lips. The audience did not respond. They knew they had just seen the better warrior finish victorious, even if she had been pushed closer to her limits than ever before.

The once pristine and beautiful body of their black amazon now laid a mess on the floor. Deserea’s body was limp, her arms and legs spread at her sides, and a dazed look of defeat covered her pretty face. She had lost her undefeated status and now lost the status of African sexfight champion to the British champ. This was a severe humiliation for her tribes people and one that would take her a long time to get over.

For Nell, her undefeated reign continued and she could now lay claim to being the undisputed African, as well as British, sexfight champion. This was a glorious moment in her career. But it had also been the closest she had ever come to defeat. It was going to be a while before she next fought to defend her titles. The sexfight with Deserea had taken its toll on her body. Her entire body ached, but her pussy was in the worst shape. It had taken a huge impact from Deserea's knee earlier in the fight, but the torment inflicted by the black amazon's expert pussy torture had hurt her the most.

Despite struggling to walk from her injuries, Nell got up from on top of her beaten rival and stood tall and proud. The crowd parted as she left the scene. Boos rang out in her direction, the crowd angry that she had just claimed the African title from the continents most admired sexfighter in Deserea. Nell smiled as she left, but she knew that even tougher opponents would now come calling after hearing of this victory.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 05:34:16 PM »
Awesome story Lion!!  ;D