News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Colonial Beach Sexfight

• 34 Replies

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
Re: Colonial Beach Sexfight
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 04:13:02 PM »
Voting closed. Nell wins - her next title defence to follow soon...
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline alexbthemaster

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 08:33:06 PM »
Amazing story! Please write some more like this, the pics are awesome too!

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 10:59:23 AM »
Sadly, I didn't get here before this was done (though the poll was still showing open).  I would have gone for Deserea for a few reasons.  First, I think Nell would have arrived slightly overconfident, and also as the party doing the traveling would not have been as well rested as her rival.  Furthermore, she wouldn't have been used to the stifling heat and humidity of the environment, whereas her rival would thrive in it.  Add in the support of the home crowd and I believe that Nell could have been worn down enough in the last stages of the fight that she could have been overcome.  That would have also opened up a great opportunity for a rematch, this time on Nell's turf. 

In any case, thanks for the well done story.  Much appreciated.

-JM

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2017, 11:32:33 PM »
Is anyone interested in further Nell Mcandrew related sexfight stories being produced?
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2017, 04:13:52 AM »
Is anyone interested in further Nell Mcandrew related sexfight stories being produced?

Can't get too  many Nell stories, and I'd like to see her (maybe) circle the globe, taking on the continental champion of each continent on her home ground...or home bedroom...wherever!