News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request from Sam-Blonde & brunette teachers slug it out

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request from Sam-Blonde & brunette teachers slug it out
« on: March 05, 2013, 03:11:40 AM »

The Brunette teacher is infuriated when she finds out from her student boyfriend that the blonde has been fucking the same student that she has been fucking and she decides to go to her class room after school to confront her. The student was chasing after her trying to calm her down. He was scared and remained in the hallway while the brunette entered the classroom. The blond teacher obviously not expecting anyone to enter her classroom was pleasuring herself with a large dildo. While most women would be quite embarrassed to get caught, the blonde pulled the dildo out of her wet cxnt and stuck it into her mouth, licking it much like she is licking the ruler in her picture. The brunette was infuriated and she took her glasses off, & she put them on the desk screaming, “you are one sick, demented whore and if you ever go near my boyfriend again, I’ll knock the shit out of you, you got it.” The blonde teacher took her glasses off putting them down on her desk and looking up at the brunette screaming, “he’s my boyfriend you plastic titted cow, and if you want to fight me for him I’ll punch you bloody and fuck you with this cock, and then I’ll shove it right into your big fuckin mouth and make you suck it clean.”
By now many people has heard the two woman screaming and a crowd is starting to form in the hallway, and people are asking the student what was going on. The brunette was really infuriated, her face was turning redder and redder and she screamed, “put that disgusting thing down you flabby old cow, you fuckin whore,” and just then the angry blonde throws the big, rubber cock at the brunette which distracted the brunette, and the blonde leaps to her feet and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps the brunette right across her face. The brunette loses her temper and she lunges forward grabbing the blonde by her dress she shoves her back hard. The whole top of the blondes dress tears open as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “bang,” her head smashes against the blackboard.
By now a crowd has started to gather in the hallway and they push the classroom door open and they start making a circle cheering. The brunette lunges forward and she grabs the blonde’s hair and she shoves her head back “bang,” against the blackboard. She bounces her head off of the blackboard & she shoves her head back again. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering the blondes head against the blackboard over and over again until the blondes eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head, and she starts crying out, ‘stop, please stop.” The brunette lets go of the blonde’s hair with her right hand and she plows her fist “boom,” right into the blonde’s stomach. The blonde lets out a loud “OOOFFF,” gasp as her eyes almost bulge out of her head and she grabs her aching stomach with both of her hands as she doubles over in pain trying to catch her breath.
The brunette is much bigger and stronger than the blonde and she grabs her by her hair and she throws her onto her hands & knee’s. Then she pulls her over onto her back as she climbs on top of her and she sits down right on her stomach. She grabs the blonde’s wrists & she holds them down to the ground, then she raises up over her, pinning her arms with her knees. She renders the blonde totally helpless and now the brunette is in charge. She balls both of her fists up & she starts pounding the blonde all around her face. First she punches her eyes, right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back & forth & back & forth. The crowd is really cheering as she brunette is knocking the shit out of the blonde’s face. She just keeps on hitting her & beating her up until the both of the blonde’s eyes are all swollen & black & blue.
Feebly the blonde is bucking & kicking & crying out, “get off of me, get the fuck off of me you bitch,” but the brunette is too big & too strong & the blonde just can’t do anything to get this crazy bitch off of her. The brunette grabs the blonde by her hair and she wrenches her head up & she starts screaming right in the shocked blondes face, “Now you are going to tell Sam and all of these people that you are a worthless, pathetic sick demented whore, and that you would rather have that big, hard erect rubber cock that you were fucking yourself with when I first entered the room.” The blonde spit a large glob if spit right onto the brunettes face screaming, “get off of me you plastic titted whore.”
The brunette grew visibly angry & she got up off of the blonde. Then she grabbed her by her fuckin hair and she yanked the blonde up onto her wobbly legs. The blonde screamed “AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. The brunette grabbed the blondes bra & she ripped it right off of her chest and she starts laughing as she screams, “You have your fuckin nerve talking about my tits. Look at those flabby, saggy, pathetic little tits of yours you whore.” She raises her fist up like a man & she starts punching the blondes breasts. Right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back & forth & back & forth. She pummels the blonde’s tits until her tits swell up & turn black & blue. The brunette grabs the blondes hair screaming in her face again. “Are you ready to submit you ugly whore, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you. She blonde spits right in the brunette’s face again screaming, “never you ugly whore.”
The brunette lost her temper again and dragged the blonde down onto the floor again. She sat right on her stomach and she balled her right fist up hard & tight & she started “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering the blondes nose over & over again. Insanely she’s knocking the blonde’s face in. She’s “bang, bang, bang,” bashing the blonde’s nose in until first blood is rolling from her nose, and then “crack, “you could hear the bone of her nose crack and blood starts gushing from her nose. The blonde gets scared & tears start to fill up in her eyes & desperately she starts crying out, “My nose, you broke my nose, get off, get off of me.” 
The crowd is cheering as the brunette gets up off of the blonde. Everyone thinks that the fight is over including the blonde as she puts her hand to her broken, bloody nose & starts trying to sit up. The brunette walks over and she bends over & she grabs the dildo from the floor. Then she walks right back over to the blonde and she sits right back down on her stomach, shoving her shoulders back screaming, “You think this is over. I’m far from finished with you yet you demented old whore.” She holds the big rubber cock right up in the blonde’s face and she’s laughing as she screams, “Now you’re going to tell everyone what you were doing with this cock when I walked into the room slut.”
Tears start rolling down the blonde’s face as the blonde cries out, “Please don’t do this to me in front of all of these people.” The brunette is crazy & she smashes her right fist “bang,” right into the blonde’s teeth. The blonde’s lips split open under her hard punch and blood starts rolling from the blonde’s lips & it’s starting to fill up in her mouth. The brunette screams, “You’re going to tell everyone what a sick demented whore you really are bitch or I’ll knock each & every one of your teeth right out of that big mouth of yours.” The blonde is submissive now, tears are streaming down her face and she cries out, “I’m a sick, demented whore everyone, I’m a sick demented whore.” The brunette screams, “now tell everyone what you were doing with that big, hard rubber cock when I first walked in.” The blonde cried out “I was fucking myself with it.” The crowd was going crazy.
The brunette turns around facing the blonde’s feet and she pulls her dress up. The brunette started laughing as she screamed “you’re not even wearing any panties you pervert. She grabbed the dildo and she shoves it right into the blonde’s wet, hot pussy. Then she grabbed the blonde’s hands & wrapped them around the big, rubber cock screaming, “Now show everyone how you fuck yourself with your cock you whore.”  The brunette was laughing as the blonde started fucking herself with the dildo. She was shoving it in harder and faster. The blonde started getting more and more excited. She started sweating and making these sexy little noises. The brunette was laughing as she screamed, “look at her everyone, look at this perverted whore, she’s going to cum right on her big, rubber cock. All of a sudden “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” the blonde started exploding over and over again, right on that big, hard rubber cock, right in front of everyone. The crowd was screaming…………