News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Art of Losing

• 30 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: The Art of Losing
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 02:41:20 AM »
Thanks, Kayla. I get it in when I can fit it in. I haven't forgotten about you either. There's a tournament coming up. You'll be in it  ;)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 09:14:42 PM »
Great to see you back, Howard!  Nice work juggling all those characters and weaving them into a very interesting tale.  Reading your stories is like a master's class in how this should be done. 

Keep up the great work!

:)

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 12:59:04 AM »
Thank you both. I don't have nearly the amount of time or energy I once did, but I try to do what I can. Laurie is such a wonderful person, here and with the compassionate things she's doing outside of the board. I have to honor people like that. They make the world a better place.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2013, 01:17:12 AM »
It is so awesome that you're back, Howard! I loved the new chapter, so many familiar faces 'n attitudes, old friends, new enemies, a painful surprise twist I never saw coming! Joni is laughing now but just wait! It felt great getting payback on Praggy.... I have no idea what roads you're taking me down but I'm ready for anything, I can't wait 'n I know it's gonna be an adventure!

Thank you again for including me in the story, Howard! I can't wait for the next chapter!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~

Thank you both. I don't have nearly the amount of time or energy I once did, but I try to do what I can. Laurie is such a wonderful person, here and with the compassionate things she's doing outside of the board. I have to honor people like that. They make the world a better place.

Howard, the same can be said about you. All the big words in all the world aren't enough of a thank you for all the wonderful things you do! Yer caring, compassionate, giving selfless attitude is an inspiration to us all!!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:21:28 AM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2013, 09:49:10 AM »
Another enthralling chapter I will want to read again  and again - I'm sure I missed a lot . But even at first reading the characters are so alive, so realistic.

Thank you
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 11:52:29 AM »
Thanks, Kayla. I get it in when I can fit it in. I haven't forgotten about you either. There's a tournament coming up. You'll be in it  ;)

Oooh, that sounds hot & exciting - better sharpen up my training then, not so?  ::) ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2013, 04:29:59 PM »
Thank you, everyone  :) I'm so honored that you guys still think my work is good. I've been back and forth with real life issues and real life writings. It's nice to know that the familiar faces are still around and I'll be looking at your work and commenting soon. We've all sort of grown up together here lol. Seems like yesterday, it was late 2004 and some of us were writing stories and responding to one another and that's how we became friends. Now, we've got all these new nice people to interact with. It's really a great community here.

The tournament is coming. The OPW World Title is vacant because Rachel Apache "retired"  ;) So, there has to be a way to resolve that. So, top contenders and former champions will be participating in that tournament. There are some people who are obviously going to be in it. Five of them were mentioned or appeared in that last chapter. We'll see how it goes  :)

Laurie, I am defined more by failures than successes. The friendships I've lost are what keeps me up at night. The women I've counseled who end up going back to abused husbands and young people who simply don't believe in themselves enough to change. Those are the things that make me get up the next morning and counsel better and teach better. Thank you for all that you do  :)

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 04:43:18 PM »
Multi layer story.  Love it...you made everyone look good.  That was some great story telling and great dialogue and brutal action.  Thanks for using me in it
Biggest and Baddest bitch around

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 06:08:01 PM »
You're welcome, Trina. Thank you for allowing me to do so. Your physical attributes and personality make it easy to put you in stories.  :)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 09:33:20 PM »
“The deception, with tact
Just what are you trying to say?
You’ve got a blank face, which irritates, communication
Pull out your party piece

You see dimensions in two
State your case with black or white,
But when one little cross leads to shots, grit your teeth,
You run for cover so discreet

Why don’t they
Do what they say? Say what the mean?
Oh baby, one thing leads to another,
You told me something’s wrong
I know I listen too long, but then
One thing leads to another
Yeah, yeah yeah…”

From “One Thing Leads To Another” by The Fixx

I’m having a moment… it’s a moment that I knew would come eventually, because it’s come before. It’s a moment where fear surrenders to rage and instinct takes over. Usually, that type of moment would come right before taking that leap off the diving board, or it’d come from being followed home by assholes back in my neck of the woods and trying to outsmart them so I wouldn’t be on a milk carton somewhere. And in so many fights I’ve had over the years, that moment has come too late for me to do anything to save myself from taking the loss… like with Rumor.

I duck the punch. Katrina threw it hard enough, and she put a lot of her 150 lbs behind it. I feel it brush my ponytail and smell the lotion she uses. I see my target, but I’m almost afraid to throw the punch… but I do it anyway, because this is the moment. I don’t even look. I close my eyes and fire in.

WHUMP!!

I don’t know if that was the sound of the punch, or the sound she made when it lands. I feel my right fist slam into her belly and I know it’s close to her navel because I feel the metal piercing flip up and touch my wrist. I expect my fist to just bounce off and for her to grab me and slam me since I’m so in her range. But something else happens. She stops moving and from my position, I see her strong legs buckle. I feel her softness and I hear her exhale and breath heavily. Then, I feel her lean on my arm a bit.

“Mmmmm…” is the noise she is making. Something happened when I hit her. It catches me completely off guard. Katrina’s invincible. She’s unbeatable. She’s six inches taller than I am and outweighs me by almost forty pounds. How am I supposed to be able to hurt her? But then it hits me as hard as my punch, that put all my weight behind, has hit her… Katrina is a woman, just like me. Just like Joanne. Just like Jonica. Just like every other woman on the planet. Yes; she is strong. Yes; she is a great fighter. But she’s a woman and I got her. I hurt her. I found her.

“You’re gonna pay for that, bitch,” she says, still moaning from the belly shot. That was her first mistake. I was still thinking she would shake it off, but that reaction told me that I really did some damage.

Katrina

I fire another one into her belly, trying to hit her navel, but it lands above. This time, another, slightly louder “Mmmmm” is what I get and she straightens up and raises her fists, eying me in pain, but wary. I fake a shot to her stomach and she moves her hands down. I back up and circle her. I can’t beat her in a punching contest. I know that.

“Come on, bitch,” she says in a low voice, “Come on and get some”

Joanne is in my corner watching closely. I’d have thought she would’ve bailed on me by now. We had an argument earlier tonight. She told me that because she’s been in OPW longer and been a wrestler longer, I should follow her lead. My response was to remind her that when we had a match, I beat her. She wasn’t happy about the reminder.

Katrina comes at me fast, throwing haymakers hooks and crosses and I duck low to minimize my already small frame. I get her with a straight punch to her crotch and she squeals, a quick kick to her knee and her leg buckles, and a knee to her belly and she jumps and doubles over.

“Oh lord…” she moans as I wrap my hands around her waist and feel her softness. I’ve had this done to me many times before and I savor the moment. I run my hands across her belly and find the most softness to be in the middle, a quarter of an inch above her navel and on down. It’s almost like I’m giving her a massage, but I don’t tell her anything because I know that pissing her off is only going to make her fight harder. It must be a sight to see. Little ole me in my red sports bra and shorts, with my red soft shoes, getting the better of her in her royal blue with electric designs outfit. I’ve got her and I really feel satisfied. Katrina is like Mike Tyson. She’s incredibly talented, but she relies a lot on intimidation. The attitude, the tattoos, especially the one of the gun on the inside of her hip and lower belly… but that gun is shooting hearts. For the first time, the thought “I can beat this girl” crosses my mind as my hands run across her softness and I give her some short punches to her belly, her navel, and below. It feels good again to be giving out the belly beating instead of receiving it.

“Little Laurie Breeze from the Badlands is beating you, Trina… badly,” I say to her.

And that’s when she runs forward and I’m lifted off my feet. I know we’re headed for a corner and I don’t want to get mashed in it. Her shoulder is against my stomach now and I’m sure I’ll pass out if she slams me deep. I give myself up and fall, giving her a drop toehold and watching her tumble headfirst into the turnbuckle… or so I thought. She was able to get her arms out and catch the ropes, stopping her forward momentum. But her back is still to me as I move in and jump on it, wrapping my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist.

“That was a pretty big mistake, bitch!” she says as she spins around and backs me right into the turnbuckles, mashing her body into mine in the corner. It’s not a great feeling to have her big ass ramming my crotch and stomach, or the back of her shoulders slamming into my face… and she keeps doing it. She looks at Jonica to see if Joni wants to tag in, but Joni backs off. That’s just like her, let Katrina do all the heavy lifting while you pick your spots.

“Come on, Laurie!” Joanne yells from our corner, “She’s totally dominating you again! You’ve got to tag me now!! You can’t hog all the action for yourself!”

As if I’m trying to. I’d love to tag Joanne and get a rest, but I’m in the other corner being mashed by a 5‘7“ 150 lb woman… duh! Katrina looks over at Joanne and my blonde hair former bff looks back in fear, then gets that fake expression of confidence back.

“I see right through your flower ass!” the Black girl says, “But if you want some too, you can have some!”

She grabs my arm and whips me across the ring. At the speed I’m going, I can’t slow myself down, and my chest and stomach take the full impact of the opposite corner and set of turnbuckles. I hear the wind rush from me and try to pull myself back to my feet, as I am squatted. I feel Joanne touch my shoulder and enter the ring…

“Get out, Laurie! I’m my turn! It’s--- ULLLLFFF!!!”

I am literally knocked through the ropes and to the floor when Katrina comes barreling in at full speed and slams her body into mine and Joanne’s. I roll over on my hands and knees just as Jonica comes in with a kick to my ribs, “Unnnhhhh!!”

“Hi Laurie,” she says and she stomps hard on my stomach, “OOOF!!!”

“You know what?” she says, looking down at me, “You DO look like Jordan Ladd… in that movie where she’s getting fucked. And right now, you’re getting fucked up. I think when this ass kicking is over, I’ll write you a song to commemorate it, hahahhaha!!!”

Laurie Breeze looks like Jordan Ladd
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

I see Joni backing off as the referee has turned his attention to us and I’m able to see Katrina give a blatant low blow to Joanne, lift her above her head in a gorilla press, and slam her hard to the mat.

“Are you okay, Laurie?” the ref says,

“I’m fine! Why are you out here with us? Get back in the ring; we’re not even the legal participants!”

I hear the fans chanting my name as I crawl to my corner. This is ridiculous. This whole night has been ridiculous so far. Shit, this whole life has been ridiculous. When I got to the arena, I had already gotten a message that Supergirl Kara wanted to meet with Joanne and I to get some team chemistry and squash the issues before we had our six woman tag match. I didn’t have a problem with that because I understood where Kara was coming from. Who wants to team with two former best friends who can’t get along? Jonica, Katrina, and Praggy weren’t enemies, though I’d heard Joni and Katrina didn’t exactly have the best relationship. They still weren’t enemies. That’s when I see Kara laid out in the locker room, flat on her stomach, the back of her head bleeding, and “banjo debris” everywhere.

“I saw who did it,” one of the developmental girls, Taylor Trix, said, “She had dark brown hair. I didn’t see her face, but she definitely had dark brown hair and it wasn’t a wig.”

“Jonica did this,” I told her, “Jonica did this and she’s going to pay!”

“But Jonica doesn’t have dark brown hair. She has light blonde hair.”

“I’ll be back. Two can play this game,” and I stormed off

More to come...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 09:38:38 PM by howardcosell »

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 11:46:36 PM »
I went to Siena’s office and knocked on the door. No answer. So, I knocked again. Still, no answer, but I could hear her on the other side, talking to someone. I was so angry, I just opened the door and I saw the 5’5” Siena, with her Marilyn Monroe face and Madonna swagger looking at a girl who was about 5’10” and covered head to toe in tattoos. She reminded me of Kat Von D because she had an angel’s face, but she was so intimidating.

“Hello, Lars,” Siena said, “How the fuck are ya?”

“Siena, Kara got knocked out by Jonica!” I shouted, “You’re going to have to find us another tag partner or else, I’m gonna kill Joni when I find her!!”

The girl with the tattoos turned and looked down at me.

“And just who the fuck are you to come your little ass in here and interrupt me?” she said. Siena smiled as I gulped.

“Laurie Breeze, meet Jolene Rictor,” Siena said, “We’re pretty much done, Jo. The doctors have cleared you and you will be in the World Title Tournament. Alls I can say is good luck. Your opponent is to be determined.”

“So, you’re Laurie Breeze, huh?” she said. Girl couldn’t be much older or younger than I am. I heard a bit of a California valley girl thing in her voice, even with the bluish black hair and all the tattoos. I also saw a lot of sweetness that she was trying to hide. I could pick up that this chick was pretty cool when she wasn’t in the ring busting heads.

“Yeah, that’s right,” I said, looking up and posturing, “What’s it to ya?”

“Here’s a bit of advice for you,” she said, leaning down, “Stay the fuck out of my way. Don‘t come your lil bit ass in here, in your wannabe lifeguard outfit, and interrupt me. I‘ll stomp a mudhole in your ass.”

And she bumped me as she went by. I looked at Siena and she just shrugged her shoulders and tried not to laugh. I wanted to go back at her, but I could see Siena’s face out of the corner of my eye while Jolene was talking. Siena’s face read “Don’t say anything. Let her talk.”

Jolene Rictor looks like Kat Von D
{alt}

{alt}

“Siena, you have to get control of these bitches or else I’m going to hurt somebody!” I said, “Jonica screwed up our tag match and I’m about to snap. It’s bad enough you’ve got Nina Lopez coming to chew me out. Please find us another partner. You own this place; you can have anyone you want team up with us tonight.”

“Now Lars,” Siena said, taking off her glasses, “I don’t have to find you a partner. You can find your own partner, or you can find yourself another solution. You’re an adult. You don’t need me to baby you. Kara got hit over the head with a banjo by a brunette. What are you gonna do about it. Figure it out and do it. But there will be a match tonight. Whether it’s three on three, three on two, two on two, two on one, or one on one, I really don’t give a fuck. I pay my bookies to do their jobs and they made a match and the bitch is going to happen. Anything else?”

I looked at her and balled up my fists. I was so pissed off. There are so many people in OPW who I don’t like and so many more who don’t respect me, and when I try to prove myself, things like this are what happen.

“You’re telling me I can handle this however I want?”

“I’m telling you that as of right now, I don’t give a fuck what you do, as long as there’s a match in that ring during the time we designated for your match. Welcome to O.P. fucking W.”

I stormed out of her office and saw one of the screens in the hallway. Jonica, in all her 5’2” 120 lb glory, with the electric short blonde hair and blue eyes, was giving an interview with Frankie J.

“No matter what anybody says, I did not have sexual relations… oops, I mean I did not hit Supergirl Kara in the head with that banjo. I was not my banjo.”

I knew where they were and I made a beeline for that spot, but a hand grabbed my shoulder and I turned, ready to throw a punch.

“Dude! I’ve been looking all over for you!” it was Joanne. She was looking even more worried than usual.

“Not right now, Joanne,” I said and tried to turn away

“What do you mean? We have a tag match and we don’t have a partner now! We’ve got to do something or we’re totally going to lose! Why don’t you wake up, Laurie? Put your ego aside and help me figure this out.”

“I’ll take care of it,” I said, still trying to turn and go, but she grabbed both my shoulders

“No! You’re going to listen to me and we’re going to be a team tonight. I won’t have you--- uhhhh!!”

I shoved her and kept going, but she tackled me from behind and we both went down. I couldn’t believe this shit was happening now.

“You always have to act like you’re above me. Ever since you beat me, you’ve been acting like your shit doesn’t stink. Now, I’m going to put you down and keep you down until we work this out.”

I felt her legs wrapping around my waist as she rolled me onto my back. I threw my fist right into her stomach and she made a “Gawwwwwllll!!!” like sound and I was able to sit up and shove her onto her back, but she got her knee into my rib under my right breast and hooked my head, punching me with her right hand into my left side. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pinning my right arm. She was trying to choke me out; my bestie was trying to choke me out and I could still see Jonica’s smiling face on the screen. I used my free left arm to tap her leg a few times, submitting to her. She let me go and we both stood up and I doubled over, gasping for air.

“Now, let’s talk about this,” she said, but I smiled at her and she looked back in puzzlement

“I was faking, Jo,” I said and drove a punch right above her bellybutton, driving her down, “I hate hitting you. Seriously, I hate it. But I don’t have time for this shit. I’ll take care of it and you get your head on straight, because like you said, we do have a match tonight.”

“You won’t get away with punching me like that,” she said as I started back down the hall, “I’ll totally get you back. And how can you trust me now, huh Laurie? I might turn on you! You hear me! I might turn heel on you tonight!!”

“I can’t trust anyone here. There are bigger things going on than you and me. I told you that last week.” And I made my way to the interview spot. On my way, I got a steel chair. I could see Jonica from behind the curtain and I came right at her, holding the chair high and she shuddered.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!!” she shouted, trying to use Frankie as a human shield

“Get out of the way, Frankie!! This bitch has had this coming for a long time now!!”

“Wait a fucking minute!!” she screamed, “I’m not a brunette! I’m a blonde and if you take a moment to watch the fucking video, you’d see whoever did this wasn’t wearing a wig! She was a natural brunette!”

I gave her a really skeptical smile. Then I swung the chair near her head, but not at it, she nearly fell trying to get out of the way.

“Just put the chair down, Laurie and let me explain,” she said and I lowered the chair, and she kicked me in the stomach… “OOOOFF!!!”

I folded over and she yanked the chair away from me, but I shoved back on it and it hit her somewhere between her navel and her crotch, sending her tumbling back. She was dressed in a cut off purple and gold top, showing off her fit but soft stomach and round navel, and matching leg tights with a tiger striped design, paying honor to her alma mater, Louisiana State University, home of the LSU Tigers and their annoyingly arrogant fans, and gold boots.

I dove forward, looking to tackle her and get her down, but she hooked my arm and hip tossed me onto the cement floor… “UNNNHHH!!!” My back took the impact, and as hurt as I was, I tried to get to my feet quickly, and once I saw her reaching down for the chair, I put my foot on it. She looked up at me and sneered, so I yanked that blonde wig right off her head and let the world see Jonica’s natural dark brown locks and her Lacey Charbet looks.

Jonica looks like Lacey Charbet
{alt}

{alt}

I remember being nailed from behind and arms encircling my arms and waist, brown arms… not Katrina… Praggy, and she was squeezing me as Jonica got the chair.

“I want you to see this, Laurie,” Joni said, “I want you to remember what this feels like. Yes! I did it!! It was me, bitch! And you know what? I don‘t give a fuck either!! I‘ve never felt so free in my life!! I love this place!!”

“Just hit her!” Praggy said and Joni swung the chair, but I was able to lower my head just enough for Joni’s high arch in her swing to send that chair right into Praggy’s face.

“Oh shit,” Joni said, dropping the chair and Praggy stumbling back. It was a hard shot, but Praggy took it and stayed on her feet. I snatched the chair from Joni and of course, she ran. I wanted to go after her, but I decided not to. I’d see her in the ring. I turned and looked at Praggy, just as her eyes were widening.

“What are you---- AAHHH!!!”

I brought that chair down on her head again with all my might and Praggy went down. Then I brought it down on her soft belly… again… and again… and again. Siena said something and it stood out in my mind. I tried to do it the fair way, but I’m not dealing with fair people. These bitches wanted a war. They had to pull me off of Praggy. I had a mad on and I couldn’t stop hitting her. Even after they took the chair and she was out, I mounted her and started punching her. You take one of mine, Jonica, and I take one of yours, now we’re even, and that’s what brought us up to right now, just a tag match between Joanne and me vs. Jonica and Katrina.

More to come…

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2013, 12:54:43 AM »
Howard, it is really an honor for me to be a part of yer awesome briliant series! Thank you so much! I love the way things keep changing at a moment's notice, how alliances are bent 'n broken....It really is keeping me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next 'n who is about to stab me in the back! Or who I'm about to stab in the back....or hit with a chair or a banjo!  :P  ;)

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2013, 04:53:19 AM »
It's an honor for me to work with and use you and so many of the others here. It's been an honor to write here. It really has. You're a wonderful person, Laurie. You're a great friend and your work with kids is very inspiring. We'll never meet, but I hold you in the utmost regard for the things you do outside of this board and the friendly way you carry yourself on it.

And now, the conclusion of this chapter...

Katrina has Joanne down in a camel clutch variation called the Steiner Recliner. Instead of using her hands to yank up under Jo’s chin, Katrina is using her forearms as a vice on either side of Joanne’s neck, as well as cross-facing her, and pulling up on her head. It looks painful, so I know it’s painful. It hurts me to see her like this. Despite our differences and despite our distance, she’s still a friend.

“Don’t quit, Jo!” I yell to her, “You can get out of it! All you have to do is get to the ropes.”

“Yeah, bitch,” Katrina taunts, “Don’t quit. Just keep taking this punishment. I love dishing it out, especially on you, because you keep on coming back for more beating.”

“I don’t know if I can take much more!” Joanne is in so much pain.

“Don’t you quit on me, Joanne!! Don’t you quit on us!! All the fights we’ve had! It doesn’t matter anymore!! I know you’ve got heart! I know you’re a great fighter! You’ve just got to prove it now!! Overcome your fears and get over here and tag me!”

Katrina looks at me and I see Joanne start to stand. Katrina’s grip starts to loosen and Joanne is able to use her neck nodding up and down to free herself. Katrina looks at me in wonder as Joanne is on her hands and knees, but Katrina then smiles and drops her massive ass right on Joanne’s back, sending her down on her stomach in pain.

“You really thought she powered out of my grip?” the brown skinned beauty says with a smile, “You must be a special kind of stupid, huh Laurie?”

“Hey Trina, tag me,” Jonica says, jumping up and down and sticking her hand out, “Let me have some of the fun now.”

Katrina yanks Joanne by her blonde hair and drags her into the corner. She gives her three hard shoulder thrusts to her stomach, each one sending a loud gurgling sound from my bestie or former bestie, and Katrina tags Jonica in.

“Oooh, I’ve never beat up a ‘girl wrestler’ before,” Joni says as she kicks Joanne in the crotch hard, sending her jumping into a split in the corner on the middle rope, then hooking her head and falling backwards, driving the top of Jo’s head into the mat in some DDT variation.

“None of these bitches can beat me!” she shouts, “I’m the baddest bitch alive!! The Cajun Catfighter! The Bayou Bruiser! The Tyrannical Tigress!! The Louisiana Lambaster!!”

She walks over to my corner and makes a crotch chopping gesture, “Suck it, Laurie!!”

I get pissed and get in the ring, but the ref holds me back while Joni and Katrina start stomping on Joanne. I should’ve known that’s what they were going to do. I haven’t seen that many tag matches, but I’ve seen enough to know that trick, and like an idiot, I fell for it.

“Come on, Joanne!!” I shout. I’m so desperate to get in there now, as I see Jonica and Katrina lift Jo onto the top turnbuckle. Katrina looks like she’s going to suplex Jo off the top rope to the mat, but Jonica seems to be talking to her and Katrina lets Jonica try it.

“Wake up, Jo!!!” I’m on my toes screaming at her. As Joni lifts her, Joni’s strength fails and Jo is able to twist free and cross body her. Jonica goes down on her back and Joanne lands across her, their bellies slamming into each other and both girls are down and in pain. The fans are stomping as both Jo’s get to their hands and knees.

“For once in your life, show them who you are, Jo!!” I shout, “Show them who Girl Wrestler Joanne is!! Make them remember you!! Come on, Jo!!”

And Jo is making her way to me, while Katrina isn’t really yelling at Jonica, but I can hear her say, “You better get your ass over here and tag me, bitch! You wanted to be in this bitch, and I let you in. You better not have fucked this up for us.”

But instead of going to her corner, Joni goes after Joanne. Just as Joanne is two feet away from my hand, Jonica grabs her foot and starts to pull her back. But Joanne rolls over on her back, yanks her foot to herself, and kicks Joni with both feet to her chest, sending her back, then does a backwards somersault and tags me in. Yes!!

“Now, you don’t have anywhere to run,” I say as Joni straightens herself out

“Run? From you? Nah,” she says as I raise my fists

“Good, because I didn’t bring my running shoes,” it was a dumb joke; I know. I had to say something. “What has gotten into you, Joni? We spent all that time, training together and helping each other, and you just turned on me like that. Why?”

“Can I tell you something, Laurie?” she says as we square up, ignoring everything I just said, “You look fucking ridiculous. You’ve got the red lifeguard colors, but you’re wearing a two piece. Then you’ve got the aqua dream catcher symbol on your heart, “kiss kiss bang bang” on your shorts, but shoes that look like a cross between wrestling shoes and moccasins. You need a stylist.”

“Just shut up and fight, bitch,” I say and I get a straight right hand to the pit of my stomach for it. It hurts and she knows it hurt because she smiles at me. I try to lock up with her and she catches me with a left hook to my chin and a right cross to my jaw, forcing me to almost squat. Then she hits me with another straight right to the navel.

“Uggghhh… oh man…”

“You haven’t gotten that bellybutton thing fixed yet, huh?” she says with a smile before landing another one to my navel, “I’m gonna break you down there just like I broke down Marie and her twin sister, Beth.”

“Wuuuggghhh…” another straight right. Jonica fought Samantha a year or so ago and she got picked apart in a lot of ways. She’s learned a lot from that match. She’s honed her straight right to the belly… like Samantha’s. She’s honed up on her defense and elusiveness a bit more… like Samantha’s. And she’s definitely gotten her mouth certified… like Samantha’s, but that’s something she always had.

“Ummmmmm…” she really got me that time, right on the navel. For a moment, I can’t feel my legs and the familiar electric shock goes through me. I hate being hit there and she knows it from all the conversations we’ve had. Jonica and I both have extremely sensitive bellybuttons (Author’s Note: Both ladies confirmed, so it’s not just me indulging lol). We’d even made a bit of a pact that if we fought each other, we wouldn’t go for the navel. We’d wrestle it out or catfight it out and there’d be some belly punching, but not on the navel. But it’s just like everything else with Jonica… total bullshit. 

“The fans are chanting your name,” she says, “And you’re just fucking letting them down, hahahahahhaha!!!”

I keep coming at her though, and right as her back is in the corner, she gets me with another right hand to my bellybutton… “uggghhh…”

“What’s wrong, Breezy?” she whispers as I’m doubled over against her. She hooks my head up her arm and backs up the turnbuckle. She sits on the top rope, then twirls off, spinning me around and driving my head down on the mat in a whirlwind ddt. She holds on though, and she mounts me with my head still hooked in a guillotine choke. She’s really cranking my neck and with her knee across my belly, that’s adding to my loss of air.

“I’ve been getting better and better and better,” she whispers, then she yells to the crowd, “That’s right!! She’s gonna quit!! I’m gonna choke her out if she doesn’t quit!!! You better tell this bitch to quit now!!! Fuckers!!!”

I can’t hear anything. Absolutely nothing. I can’t really think, but I know what I have to do. I have to get her off of me. If one of her knees is on my belly, then she’s not fully steady. I rock to my left and she falls off, but keeps the choke, but it’s weakened considerably, since the weight is on her arm now and the pressure is off my belly. I’m weakened, but not so much that I can’t throw some punches with my right hand into her left side, some hammer fists. I can hear her hissing in my ear and I free my head just as she rolls onto her back.

“My turn!”

I grab the back of her head and send some short punches into her face from on top. I get in about seven good shots before she grabs my wrists and tries to push me off. She’s stronger than she was the last time we sparred and she’s able to push me to my butt, but when she gets to her knees and tries for another side choke, I throw my elbow into her stomach.

“OOOF!!!”

That was way louder than I thought it would be. She sits back, both her hands on her belly and lowers her head.

“How could you, Laurie?” she asks, panting hard, “We had a deal not to do that and you hit me right in the tummy. You know that’s my weak spot. You cheated.”

I get to my feet and stand over her, reaching down for her hair, “I don’t know why you continue to talk to me like I’m as stupid as you look. EEEE!!!”

She gets me with a low blow and stands up. She rams an uppercut right on my navel and I’m paralyzed for a moment. Then she puts my head between her legs and tries to lift me upside down. She’s going to try and piledrive me… but I feel her body weaken and I feel her moan. Joanne has nailed her from behind and Katrina enters the ring, kicking Jo in the mouth and sending her over the top rope to the floor. My bestie came through for me. I stay in the folded position and grab Jonica’s stomach with my right hand, inserting my thumb into her navel and pressing down on it, while my other fingers squeeze the soft flesh of her belly.

“Ahhhhhh!!!!! Let go let go let go let go let go!!!!”

Music to my ears, bitch. And I do let go and she folds over my back. There’s something I’ve wanted to try and now’s the perfect time to do it. I grab Joni’s legs and secure them on my shoulders, standing straight up and with her hanging upside down.

“Cannonball!!!”

I jump and curl myself, slamming my butt and crotch down on her head, then pinning her arms under my knees. I’ll have to give this one a name.

“1...2...” and an axe handle smash just went across my head. Katrina strikes again. She pulls me off of Jonica, puts my head between her legs, flips me up, twirls me around and slams me in her hurricane Powerbomb. Katrina isn’t happy. She could’ve beaten both of us by herself. I have no doubt of that. I’m trying to regain my focus, as I feel Jonica’s limp body being thrown on top of me…1...2... I put my foot on the bottom rope.

“Bitch, you must be out of your fucking mind!” Katrina says, but the ref is trying to get her back in her corner. Joanne slides back into the ring and turns our bodies over. Now, I’m on top of Jonica…1...2... She kicks out!!

“Fuck this shit!” Katrina grabs the referee and tosses him over the top rope and to the floor. She grabs me up and hooks my head under one arm and Joanne’s under the other arm and gives us a double ddt. She grabs Jonica by her hair and yanks her into the corner.

“Get your shit together,” she tells her, but when Katrina turns back to face us, a 6’1” angry blonde we know as Supergirl Kara tackles her down. When she stands back up, she pulls me to my feet and I see the other 5’ 100 lb Canadian blonde, the OPW Television Champion, Beth B. standing behind her, helping up Joanne. Katrina gets up.

“Sorry I was late getting to the match,” Kara says, “Some cowardly brunette bitch who hides under a blonde wig named Jonica smashed a banjo over my head.”

“Let’s take out the trash, ladies,” Beth says with a smile

Kara looks like Jennifer Lawrence
{alt}

{alt}

Beth looks like Hayden Panettiere

“Okay, bitches!” Katrina says, and she sounds very serious, “I’ll take on all four of you! If I go down, I’m going down fighting! Let’s do it!”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jonica sliding back into the ring with a banjo she probably had hidden underneath it. I shove Beth and watch as Joni misses Beth and hits Katrina, knocking the brown beauty down and out.

“Oh shit, I did it again,” she says and jumps out of the ring, running up the ramp. Kara gets the referee and rolls him into the ring just as I cover Katrina…1...2...3!! Did this just really happen? Did I just pin Katrina? I think it did. I know it did. Jonica is at the top of the ramp looking back at us and her hands are on her head. She’s looks pissed, but tonight, it’s our turn to be victorious. Beth and Kara start up the ramp after Jonica, as Joanne and I look at each other… and hug. We’ve got a lot of working things out to do. Just sayin’, we got into a fight with each other tonight. A hug doesn’t fix that. She gets out of the ring and I am left with Katrina laying flat on her back… and the lights go out and the big screen above the ramp lights up. I see Nina Lopez’s face and she’s looking right at me from what looks to be her home. I see her fighting trophies and medals in the background and she is seated wearing a simple black tank top, but her eyes are cold as ice. She hates me. It’s obvious.

Nirvana “Nina” Lopez looks like Zoe Zaldana

“Hello, Laurie. Long time, no see. Looks like you won yourself another match. That’s nice. I’d probably be a winner too if it wasn’t for my injuries… injuries I suffered because of you. But that’s okay, sweetheart. I’m going to be seeing you really, really soon. I was supposed to be there tonight, but I had something else to do. I want you to know what I’ve felt like for so long. When I got hurt and I lost my mother, I didn’t see it coming. So, when you and I finally meet, you’re not going to see me coming either. It won’t be advertised. It won’t be something you can prepare for. You didn’t give me that chance. And when I do get a hold of you, I am going to beat you and you will look me in the eyes and admit you. You will tell me that I beat you. That I conquered you. That I am better than you. And then, you will go back to your pathetic life and you will remember this under you too are dead and gone. See you soon, Laurie. Very soon.”

The lights come back on and Katrina grabs me, spins me around, kicks me in the belly, flips me up and gives me another hurricane Powerbomb. This one is numbing. I honestly can’t move. She puts her foot on my stomach and poses. I feel her yank me up by my hair and she slams a punch right on my navel. I don’t groan. I don’t exhale. I don’t do anything but fold over. I’m a beaten woman. I know it and she knows it. She lifts me in a gorilla press, showing her strength and holding me high above her head.

“I get hit in the head with a fucking banjo, and you pin me?” she says, throwing me out of the ring to the floor, my chest, stomach, crotch, and knees taking the impact. I roll over onto my back just as she yanks herself over the top rope, flipping and crashing her ass across my belly and popping up. I’ve never felt pain like that before. She looks back at me and we make eye contact as I hold my stomach. She gives me a salute with both her middle fingers and starts up the ramp. I see men rushing to my side with a stretcher, but I don’t want to go out like that. The problem is; unlike other times in the past when I’ve been able to walk away on my own power, this time, I can’t. They strap me down and roll me up the ramp to the back. I spend the night in the hospital and that’s when I get the call.

“Hey, Laurie,”

“Who is this?” the meds are making me woozy, very woozy

“You don’t recognize my voice? Katrina must’ve really fucked your arse up.”

“Whoever you are, please stop,” I’m out of it big time, “Just state your business or I’m hanging up.”

“It’s Gemma, Laurie. Gemma Rox. I know you know me, honey. Look, I’ll be in Dallas next week for the big show to make my return, and I just called to check on you and to wish you luck in your match.”

“What match? What the fuck are you talking about, Gemma?”

“Siena must not have told you, but that’s typical Siena ha ha!”

“This shit isn’t funny, Gemma.”

“Next week in Dallas, Texas, you have a match. It’s against Katrina and it’s in a steel cage. Just wanted to wish you good luck and if you need a training partner--”

“I’m hanging up now. I’ve had enough of this shit for one night. See you in Dallas, Gemma.”

So now, I’ve got a match with Katrina in a steel cage. Wonnnnnnnderful. I’ve got a boss in Siena Blaze who doesn’t seem to give a shit what happens, as long as somebody fights in a ring before the night is over. I’ve got a still shaky relationship with Joanne; I’ve got to watch my back for so many people now, including Jonica and crazy ass Nina Lopez… and Gemma Rox, as unpredictable as she is, is offering to help me. This is what I signed up for? Always the underdog. But never afraid… okay. Maybe just a little. But that’s understandable. Just sayin’.

TO BE CONTINUED in the NEXT Chapter.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 08:32:02 AM »

“Sorry I was late getting to the match,” Kara says, “Some cowardly brunette bitch who hides under a blonde wig named Jonica smashed a banjo over my head.”

A great entertaining tagteam match! And tch, tch, I see Jonica is fighting dirtier and dirtier, not that it helped in the end - winks!  ::) ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 09:25:45 AM »
Every time I see the title I think it should be "The Art of Losing is a Lost Art"  ;D Just saying