News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight in Lingerie: Lisy (squeeze) Vs Debbie (girlfriend)

• 3 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Catfight in Lingerie: Lisy (squeeze) Vs Debbie (girlfriend)
« on: March 08, 2013, 01:45:59 PM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=25590;sa=pictures;view=40554

Lingerie catfight

Last night I go to the pub and after a moments I meet an hot gal who wants to know me, after some minutes of interesting conversation I learn that her name, age and some other think. She is Lisy, is 21 years old, she loves to go to the gym and much more.
After some beers she asks to me to go  at my house, I replay that is impossible because I’m fiancé. So Lisy start to ask to me about my girlfriend and I said her that she is Debbie, has her same age, is taller than her and some others thing. So Lisy, after my description, says to me that if Debbie will return while we are having sex she starts to fight her so she wins the possibility to continue to do this! I replay that Debbie is really strong, she plays basket and she has trained muscles but Lisy replay that she is sure to win, because she is strong too and because in the past she wins a lot of fights against taller girl than her, she is sure that she could beat the shit out off her.
After a few minutes of indecision and with an hard and pulsating dick, I decide to go to my home with her. Arrived at home in my room she start to say to me that if Debbie had made the mistake of return now she would devastated her, bloody face, nose and red and scratched tits and ass.. so at the top of the exciting I start to strip her until she remained only in lingerie! She has really a muscled, sexy and toner body and fantastic boobs ☺
AHHHHH!! At that precise moment Debbie return home and see me and Lisy on the bad, Lisy in lingerie and me with my hard dick outside the trousers. She becomes crazy and starts to insult me and Lisy, she say that I m a fucking bastard and se is a dirty, fucking, scuzzy BITCH!! So Lisy starts to replay to the insult and offers to Debbie to fight against her until one off two don t give up and than the winner could decide what the loser has to do for her. Debbie accept willingly and decide to fight herself in lingerie, they decide to fight in the bedroom using only kicks, punches, the head… But not using any kind of objects.
Debbie has all white lingerie and Lisy has white underpants and black bra, both wants to dominate the opponent but only one will really win!!
Both the girls seemed anxious to make the first move but after few seconds Debbie charged on Lisy and started yanking her hair. Lisy caught Debbie’s hair but being much shorter was a disadvantage for her so she tries to punch her opponent's belly. After some punches Debbie leaves Lisy hair imploring pity to the opponent and falls down on the floor in agonizing pain and with her hand on the red belly.
So Lisy, who wants to fight more and more, until her opponent will cry blood from her tits, starts to insult Debbie and comes to me and begin to suck my dick. So I see Debbie’s eyes full of hate and she catches the hair of her opponent and starts to drag Lisy round the room. Just that Lisy stand up, both the girls begins punches and slaps themselves, the FIGHT becomes really hard so I start to be concerned for the safety of the two girls. Hard punch!! Look that both wants to kill her opponent but after a good dodge and a very very strong punch Lisy KO Debbie. The loser fall down bleeding in face and with her ragged bra. So Lisy decides to remove the remainder of the bra leaving the little and sexy white tits of Debbie naked and decides to pound her. After few second Debbie decides to ask pity and strangely Lisy stops to devast her opponent and said that if she can t fight for her man she can t never fight for anything… After few seconds of silence Debbie starts crying, stand up, take her dresses and go out from the house!! I m proud that Lisy decides to remain with me the rest of the night, so I medicate her wounds for fighting and finish SEX!! THE BEST SEX IN MY LIFE

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Re: Catfight in Lingerie: Lisy (squeeze) Vs Debbie (girlfriend)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 07:19:00 AM »
Good one.
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catfight in Lingerie: Lisy (squeeze) Vs Debbie (girlfriend)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 10:33:36 AM »
Good first story.