News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request for JimmyBondi-Sandra-Denise Two hot blondes

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request for JimmyBondi-Sandra-Denise Two hot blondes
« on: March 11, 2013, 10:43:19 PM »

Part 1

My best friend Jimmy had been married to Denise for 7 years. Denise is drop dead gorgeous, but she’s spoiled, cocky, very dominant and used to getting everything her way. Jimmy has worked very hard to keep his trophy wife extremely happy. They lived in a mini-mansion with a swimming pool and tennis courts in one of the best, most exclusive areas. They had a maid, Jimmy bought Denise a new Mercedes every other year, Denise had platinum credit cards, expense accounts and they were members of the best golf club, yacht club and health club. Jimmy bought Denise very expensive jewelry, two years ago for her birthday he bought her a $75,000 diamond tennis bracelet, and last year for their anniversary he bought her a $100,000 big diamond cluster ring.

Jimmy had to work very hard and many hours in order to keep up with Denise’s lifestyle. For the last two years Jimmy slowly started to feel their marriage slipping away. Denise was going away for weekends with her girlfriends, but Jimmy found out that a couple of times the women she was supposed to be away with were actually in town. Finally about 7 months ago Jimmy hired a private detective who found out that Denise has been sneaking away and meeting a very wealthy married man for weekends.
Jimmy confronted Denise and they started fighting. Denise systematically emptied the bank accounts and maxed out the credit cards, and when Jimmy went out on a business lunch and his credit card was rejected, that was the beginning of the end of their relationship. Denise got an attorney and they started negotiating a divorce. Basically Denise got everything but the house and Jimmy’s car. Jimmy was actually broke and he couldn’t even get a good firm to negotiate for him. Denise actually had found a condo in another city and moved immediately.

Jimmy’s secretary Sandra was the brightest spot in Jimmy’s life at that point. Jimmy was very broken hearted, very depressed and very broke. Sandra, a beautiful woman immediately started telling Jimmy that Denise was crazy because he was so good looking, has such a great personality and worshipped the ground that his ungrateful whore wife walked on, and that any woman would worship the ground that he walks on. Sandra worked for no pay until Jimmy could get back on his feet, and she even took him out for dinner almost every night on her credit card. Sandra had always had a crush on Jimmy, but she is a lady and never did anything inappropriate to let Jimmy know.
It was Sandra’s support, reassurances and kind words that helped Jimmy to rebound quickly. It didn’t surprise me that only weeks later Jimmy told me that Sandra was giving up her apartment and moving into the house with him to save money, but I could tell that it was more, much more than just to save money. I could see a new sparkle in Jimmy’s eyes. While most of Jimmy’s friends and neighbors never really liked Denise and tolerated her mainly because she was married to Jimmy, almost every friend and neighbor loves Sandra.

Jimmy and Sandra were like two school kids in heat, they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. Jimmy’s new found love made Jimmy’s confidence soar, and he had a renewed fire, passion to earn a lot of money. Jimmy’s business started to soar too. It had only been 3-4 months when he signed a giant contract. Signing this contract made Jimmy into a celebrity. Newspaper, magazines and television all made a very big deal of his new found success. 

Part 2-
Denise thought that her wealthy, married man was going to leave his wife when she moved to his city, but not only was he giving her excuse after excuse and kept telling her to wait, but Denise was not used to not getting her own way and she was becoming more and more furious. Then after seeing Jimmy had become so successful, she called a couple of her friends back home, and she really became infuriated when she found out that Jimmy has been going out with his secretary, and that she had moved into her house. Denise told her girlfriends that she had always suspected that something was going on with that fat fuckin whore secretary. She was infuriated that her husband would let that fat cow move into her home.

Denise started calling Jimmy up on the telephone screaming that she always knew that he was fucking that ugly fat cow. She was screaming “You better get that sleazy diseased whore out of my house, my fuckin house.” Jimmy tried to make believe Denise’s calls didn’t happen. He tried not to let Denise’s calls bother him, but this only made Denise angrier and she started calling more often, calling at the office, calling at home. Jimmy didn’t want to upset up set Sandra, and he didn’t tell her what was going on.
Things changed when Jimmy was out of the office and Denise called. Sandra answers the phone and Denise starts screaming, “whore, you fat fuckin whore, Jimmy is my husband, I’m married to Jimmy. I’m giving you one day cow, 24 fuckin hours to be out of my house, my fuckin house or I’ll come down there and I’ll knock the shit out of you. I’ll blacken your eyes and break your fuckin nose and knock your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours, and then after I kick your ass, I’ll sit right on that big fuckin mouth of your and make you moo into my cxnt, and I’ll show my husband just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.” Sandra was getting angrier and angrier, but she waited to hear everything that Denise had to say, and then Sandra started telling Denise off screaming, “You have your fuckin nerve calling me a whore when you were the one fucking a married man while you were married to Jimmy. I found your stash of dildo’s and vibrators in the playroom you bitch. You weren’t using that big double ended dildo on yourself you fuckin lesbian whore. You not only fucked men while you were married, but woman too. Jimmy and I are having a big party in the back yard of my house on Saturday night you stupid whore bitch and I’m going to show all of your friends and neighbors all of your disgusting sex toys, and if you want to come to our party to start fuckin trouble, I’ll beat you up and then I’ll humiliate you with all of your sex toys right in front of your husband and all of our friends.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request for JimmyBondi-Sandra-Denise Two hot blondes
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 10:48:51 PM »

Another picture of Denise

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 02:27:06 AM »

Part-3
Saturday night Jimmy and Sandra is having a big party out in the back yard of the house. They have a giant patio, so big that on one side is the pool and pool area, and on the other side there is a large dance floor area, a big bar with couches and lounge chairs. The music is playing and there is a large crowd eating, drinking, dancing and having a really good time when who shows up but Denise. Denise is wearing a sexy yellow micro mini skirt, sheer white dress blouse, 4 inch high heels and black fishnet stockings and Denise looks extremely hot. She looks around until she see’s Sandra standing against the brick wall of the house, right next to Jimmy and a couple of other people. Sandra is wearing a white mini dress, 2” heels and dark stockings, and she’s holding a big, black pocketbook.

Denise walks right up to Sandra screaming, “Whore, you fat fuckin whore, I’m warning you, you better leave this party and stay far away from my husband. I’m telling you if you are not out of here in 5 seconds I’m going to knock the shit out of you and then I’ll humiliate you so bad, you’ll never show your face around any of these people again.” By now the music has been turned all the way down and everyone in the crowded back yard has stopped what they were doing and is looking.  Jimmy and a couple of other men step in between the two woman to try and break the fight up, but both woman simultaneously scream, “no one is to interfere under any circumstances. We are going to settle this between us and the fight isn’t over until the winner says it’s over. The men agree and step out of the way.

Sandra opens her big pocketbook and she starts pulling out a couple of large dildos and a big vibrator and she starts laughing as she screams, “You think I’m a whore, I found your sex toys when I moved in and you’re the one that was fucking married men while you were married yourself. I,” but before Sandra can finish what she was saying Denise balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sandra’s mouth. Denise has on her big, diamond cluster ring and her ring splits Sandra’s lower lip open and blood starts rolling from her mouth as all the sex toys in her hands go flying onto the ground.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 06:37:18 AM »

Part-4

Sandra is shocked, she puts her hand to her mouth and seeing blood she screams, “I’m bleeding.” Denise pulls her right fist back and she pounds it “bam,” right into Sandra’s left eye. Instantly Sandra’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Sandra is infuriated and she pulls her left fist back and she sends it right at Denise’s face, but quickly Denise raises her right hand up and she catches Sandra’s wrist in mid air and with her own left fist she pounds it “boom,” right into Sandra’s stomach. “OOFF,” she knocks some of the air out of Sandra and Sandra puts her hands to her stomach and she leans forward gasping for air. Then with her right fist she hits her. As Sandra starts to stand straight up again, Denise sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Sandra’s jaw. You can hear Sandra’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Sandra is stood straight up on her feet.  Then she raises up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does, Denise steps forward and she grabs Sandra’s white mini dress with her left hand and she with her right fist she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Sandra’s nose, making her nose bleed she’s so pissed off she really wants to knock Sandra’s nose in. Sandra screams, “I’m bleeding,” as her head snaps back, but

Denise still has a hold of Sandra’s dress and she pulls Sandra forward “bang,” into her fist again. She starts pulling Sandra forward into her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” giving her short jackhammer blows to her nose. Denise is crazy and she’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” bashing Sandra’s nose in with her big, diamond cluster ring. Back and forth her head is going, swinging back and forth like a floppy doll under Denise’s fist. She just keeps on punching Sandra face in over and over again until first blood starts gushing from Sandra’s nose, and then tears start streaming down Sandra’s face and Sandra starts crying out, “stop, please I’m bleeding. Stop, please help me.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 05:13:45 PM »

Part-5

The crowd has gone completely silent. Everyone is in totally shock because everyone thought that Sandra could kick Denise’s ass. No one can believe how easily and badly Denise has knocked the shit out of Sandra. Denise jerks Sandra forward and she grabs her already torn dress with her right hand too. She’s holding Sandra up right in front of herself, and she starts screaming right in Sandra’s shocked face, “Look at you Sandra you fat cow. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me in front of my husband and all of these people, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Sandra, I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to humiliate you. I’m going to make a complete fuckin fool out of you right in front of my husband and all of your friends,” and Sandra is just standing there crying like a little girl, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word, she’s fuckin startled.

Denise shoves Sandra back hard. So hard that Sandra’s white minidress rips right off of her body in Denise’s hands as Sandra goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a rag doll until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the house hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Sandra is just standing there in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties in front of everyone and now the crowd is really cheering. Denise is clearly winning at this point, and Sandra is feebly holding her hands out in front of her chest, and then she puts one of her hands to her bloody nose and she’s crying, and she starts blubbing like a little baby. “Please Denise, enough. Please stop, I’m bleeding, I think you broke my nose,” but Sandra isn’t prepared for how vicious and crazy Denise is…………..

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 06:40:48 PM »
But maybe Sandra starts turning things around, and giving Denise what she deserves?  ::) ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 05:00:51 AM »

Part 6-

Denise steps forward and she grabs Sandra’s bra with both of her hands and she’s holding Sandra up right in front of herself screaming right in Sandra’s shocked face, “You haven’t had enough yet bitch. I’m far from finished with you yet. I’m going to drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you and I’m going to make you sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me.” Tears are streaming down Sandra’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, blood is still gushing from her nose and it’s filling up in her mouth and Sandra’s is sputtering blood and blubbering like a little baby as desperately she starts crying out, “Please, I’m begging you Denise. I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry. Please I’m begging you, please let me go.”
Denise shoves Sandra back “bang,” right into the cement wall again. Sandra’s bra stretches out in Denise’s hands and when Denise lets go of Sandra’s bra and Sandra’s bra just goes sliding down and is hanging over her stomach. The crowd is screaming as desperately Sandra holds her hands out in front of herself trying to cover her exposed breasts and Sandra goes hysterical. She’s hyperventilating and trying to get the words to come out of her mouth, crying out, “H…H…Hell… Help me, P…P, Please, Please someone H…H…Help me. J…J…Jim…Jimmy P…P…Please help me. I’m…I’m B…B...Beg…Begging Y…You.”

Denise plows her fist “boom,” right into Sandra’s stomach again. Her fist sinks deep into Sandra’s aching belly and “OOOFFF,” she pounds the fuckin air out of her again screaming, “No one is going to help you cow. Everyone  is getting off on watching me beat you up, and everyone is really going to enjoy it when I humiliate you.” Sandra is holding her stomach and she’s bent over in pain. Denise grabs Sandra’s hair and she jerks her standing straight up on her feet. Sandra is crying from the pain, the humiliation, and the frustration. She doesn’t know how to make this pissed off, crazy bitch stop beating her up and she screams, “AAHH Stop, Please, I’m sorry, you can have Jimmy, please I’m begging you let me go, I’m every sorry.”

Denise smashes her right fist “boom,” right into Sandra’s aching belly again screaming, “And you are going to be a lot sorrier when I’m finished with you slut.” Sandra groan “AAAHHH,” and her knees just buckle under her as she bends forward gasping for air, and Sandra falls right over onto her hands and knees crying like a little baby and trying to catch her breath, and then she puts her left hand to her stomach as she rolls up into a ball. Denise grabs Sandra’s hair with her left hand and she starts pulling at her hair screaming, “we’re not done yet  cow.” Sandra is screaming form the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Sandra is still in a ball and she’s crying out, “Please, I’m begging you, what do you want. I’m begging you I’ll do anything, please.”

Denise is crazed, her face is beet red and she starts wrenching harder at Sandra’s hair screaming, “That’s right whore, you will do anything, now get the fuckin up.”  Sandra is screaming “AAAHHH,” in pain as Denise drags her by her fuckin hair right up onto her rubbery legs.  Sandra can’t believe how crazy Denise is and she doesn’t know what to do. She’s shaking in fear. She’s so scared that she’s trembling and she’s crying hysterically and all of a sudden Sandra’s panties become soaking wet. Her panties fill with her warm yellow urine and it starts streaming down her legs and making a puddle on the ground below her. Sandra is sputtering blood as she starts begging, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I’m begging you, Look at what you did to me, please let me go,” and she starts trying to pull away from Denise,” but

Denise still has a hold of Sandra’s hair and she pulls her down onto her hands and knees as she starts laughing and screaming, “Good doggie. Look at how well trained out new dog is Jimmy. Heel doggie,” as she starts pulling her by her hair around the patio on her hands and knees.” Sandra’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody and her stocking are getting all torn as Sandra starts screaming, “AAAHHH, please stop, you’re hurting me,” but Denise is insane and she’s screaming too.” Bark doggie, bark like the fuckin dog that you are you stupid bitch.” Sandra is in pain and she’s hoping that Denise will stop dragging her, but quickly she realizes that she has no other choice. Denise isn’t going to stop and she’s going to force her to bark like a dog, and Sandra becomes submissive to Denise and she starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a dog right in front of everyone.

Sandra can’t believe that Denise is doing this to her. She has never been humiliated like this before as Denise is walking her like a dog and making her bark in front of all of these people, and in front of Jimmy and the friends.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 05:12:17 AM »

Part 7-

Denise drags Sandra over to one of the sex toys that had fallen onto the ground & she starts laughing as she screams, “Look, isn’t this the dirty, diseased vibrator that you dropped before.  Now pick it up bitch, turn on the power & stick your bionic cock into your mouth. You’re going to suck your vibrator in front of everyone you whore.”  Sandra is crying & feebly she tries to pull away, trying to crawl away from Denise crying out, “No, never, let me go,” but Denise still has a hold of Sandra’s hair & she won’t let her go. Denise grabs Sandra’s panties with her right hand & she rips them right off of her body. Then she turns around facing Sandra’s feet as she sits down on Sandra’s back & Sandra falls right over onto her stomach with Denise sitting on her back. Denise grabs the big bionic vibrator & she turns the power on. Then she takes it & she shoves it right into Sandra’s ass hole. Sandra lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” as that big vibrator penetrates her anus. Sandra is crying & screaming, “Please get it out, Please I’m begging you.” Denise is laughing as she screams, “You want me to take it out whore, then tell everyone just how much you love getting fucked up your ass with your new cock.” Sandra has no choice. Denise is in charge & frantically she starts crying out, “I love it. I love getting fucked up my ass with my new cock.”

Denise pulls it out. Then she gets up & she swings around facing Sandra’s head & she screams, “Now you’re going to beg me to let you suck your new cock you whore.” Sandra has no other choice. Submissively she cries out, “Please let me suck my new cock Denise, I’m begging you, please let me suck my new cock.” Denise sticks the vibrator into Sandra’s mouth. It’s vibrating in her mouth & Denise is laughing as she screams, “Now suck it clean whore. Suck your new cock clean. She’s sucking it like a cock, over & over again. Then Denise pulls the vibrator out of Sandra’s mouth & she puts it into Sandra’s hand saying, “Alright now masturbate yourself whore. Stick it into your cxnt and fuck yourself with it you stupid bitch.”

Sandra sticks the vibrator into her cxnt & its vibrating inside of her. Denise raises up and she holds her soaking wet, hot pussy just inches over Sandra’s face screaming, “Now suck me off cow. Suck me off you stupid bitch. Denise raises her head up, & Sandra’s head is all wobbly as slowly she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Denise’s cxnt. She’s licking it feverishly, like a dog licking its master over & over again. Denise starts “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Sandra’s face. Then she gets up off of Sandra & she grabs Jimmy’s hand & they start to walk out leaving Sandra there masturbating herself with the vibrator in front of everyone. Just as they reach the door they hear Sandra’s “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” going off. She’s having a wild orgasm right on the vibrator, right in front of everyone & the crowd is cheering…….