News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request Tony Italia-bar room brawl Teri vs Ellen

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request Tony Italia-bar room brawl Teri vs Ellen
« on: March 14, 2013, 05:27:39 AM »

I own bar and my bar tender Ellen also is bouncer. She break up fight between men and make them go out in parking lot if want fight. My bar in place they have many factory with assembly line and more women come in bar from men. There is women fighting very lot times. Ellen break up fight with women. Some time women fight Ellen when she try break up fight. Ellen good by knock to floor and sit on. Women can no do some thing. Ellen very sex women with five feet with six inch. Ellen big women have more 160 pound with best part 34DD. Ellen most beuty face and blond hair. I go with Ellen some time to eat on day off and we sleep my place hers to.

For few month new girl Teri come in bar many time. Teri work from office in factory. Teri very beuty to with short so might mediam brite orange hair. All ways she wear shine red lips and nail in same color to. Teri have with five feet with two inch. Teri small women have 110 pound with best part 32D. I go with Teri eat and now sleep some time by her house. Ellen no like Teri. Teri no like Ellen.

Last week Ellen down stair get beer from freeze. Teri get in fight with other women. Other woman big like Ellen. Teri punch and punch woman, rip off shirt. Make bra half off. Blood from face with scatch on nail. Happen too fast before pull Teri off. Ellen come run up and put beer on bar. She grab hold on Teri and they start to fight with little. I very sorry I brake fight. I dream all time they fight with large breast out. With rip clothes and how much can one for them embaras the most posable. Please you tell.
Tony Italia

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request Tony Italia-bar room brawl Teri vs Ellen
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 06:00:27 AM »

Story by Johnny and Mistress Vicky

Teri comes into the bar all dressed up in her black micro miniskirt, sheer, low cut white button dress blouse, high heels and fishnet stocking. She’s wearing her bright, shiny red lipstick and nail polish and she looks so hot with her shiny orange hair. You are sitting towards the end of the bar and Teri sits down on the stool right next to you and she’s leaning all over you and acting really flirtatious. Ellen is wearing a short yellow mini dress, high heels and stockings. She keeps looking over from the other end of the bar and she’s getting angrier and angrier until she has had enough and she walks up right behind Teri and she grabs her shoulder and she spins Teri around on her bar stool screaming, “you’re going to stay away from Tony you stupid little slut, he’s my boyfriend.” A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Teri quickly takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Ellen “bam,” right across her face, swinging Ellen’s face sideways and leaving a red hand print on her cheek. A crowd begins to make a circle around the two woman and they start cheering.

Ellen grabs a hold of Teri’s hair with both of her hands screaming, ‘you’re going to be very sorry you did that you stupid little bitch,” as she yanks Teri off of the bar stool and she starts swinging her around like a floppy doll. Teri is caught totally off guard and she’s screaming “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as Ellen swings Teri around violently until Teri regains her balance and she sends her right fist roundhouse “bam,” right into Ellen’s left eye, swinging Ellen’s head sideways. Ellen stops wrenching at Teri’s hair, but she still has a hold of it. Teri takes her left fist and she pounds it “bam,” right into Ellen’s nose, swinging her head back, & Ellen lets go of Teri’s hair. Then with her right fist she hits her. She sends her fist plowing full force “bang,” right into Ellen’s nose again. Blood start rolling from Ellen’s nose as her head snaps back and Ellen stumbles back a few steps on her high heels.

Ellen puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood her face turns bright red and she lunges right at Teri. Teri sends her right fist “bang,” right into Ellen’s nose again, swinging Teri’s head back, but Teri’s punch doesn’t seem to have much of an effect on Ellen as Ellen just goes plowing into Teri full force. She grabs Terri’s white blouse with both of her hands and she shoves Teri back full force. Teri’s blouse rips right off of her chest in Ellen’s hands as Teri goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the brick wall of the bar hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Teri bounces up off of the wall and she’s just standing there in her sexy white  push up bra and now the crowd is really cheering.
Ellen holds her hands up and she goes right after Teri. She lunges right at her, grabbing at her hair, but just as she’s about to wrap her hands through Teri’s hair, Teri raises her right knee up and it smashes “boom,” right into Ellen’s stomach. “OOOFF,” She knocks the air right out of Ellen and Ellen puts her hands to her aching belly and she starts stepping back and away from Teri bent over in pain and gasping for air. Ellen starts to regain her breath and she starts to stand up straight on her feet, but just as she does Teri goes right after her. She grabs Ellen’s dress with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with her fist. Teri is knocking the shit out of Ellen, and Ellen, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a rag doll under Teri’s fist. She just keeps hitting her and beating her up until blood is rolling from Ellen’s nose.

Teri grabs Ellen’s dress with both of her hands and she holds Ellen up right in front of herself, screaming right in Ellen’s shocked face, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to knock the shit out of me, and look at you, you fat cow, you can’t even fuckin fight,” and Ellen doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled. Teri shoves Ellen back hard. Ellen’s dress rips right off of her body in Teri’s hands as Ellen goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. Ellen is shocked, she’s just sitting there in her huge sexy yellow push up bra and little yellow lace panties, and Ellen has blood rolling from her nose, and now the crowd is fuckin screaming.”

Teri stands over Ellen and Teri is laughing as she screams, “Get up cow. Why don’t you get up and fight me you fuckin big mouth, so that I can really knock the shit out of you. Shock turns to anger and Ellen’s face is getting redder and redder until she gets up onto her feet and she holds her fists up screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Teri. I’m going to beat you up you skinny little slut, and then I’ll sit down right on that big mouth of yours and I’ll make you lick my cxnt clean.” Teri raises her fists up too and the two woman just stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is really excited and they’re holding their breath waiting to see what is going to happen next.

Teri raises up onto her toes and she starts dancing around, while Ellen is standing there flat footed until Teri goes after Ellen with her left fist, but as Ellen raises up to block Teri’s punch, Teri sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into Ellen’s nose again. Blood is really rolling from Ellen’s nose as her head snaps back and Ellen stumbles backwards on her high heels. Teri goes after her again. She sends her left fist right at Ellen’s face again, but this time Ellen manages to reach up with her right hand and she catches Teri’s wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she pounds it “bang,” right into Teri’s chin. Terry’s head swings back, and as Teri’s head is coming back forward again, Ellen balls her right fist up hard and tight and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Teri’s chin again. Ellen is bigger and stronger then Teri and you can hear Teri’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, and Teri is seeing fuckin stars for a moment as her head snaps back, and Teri stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the floor with a bang.”

Ellen is enraged, her face is beet red and she doesn’t wait. She leaps right onto Teri’s stomach, shoving her shoulders back hard. She knocks Teri flat out on her back and “boom,” her ass sinks deep into Teri’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” she smashes the fuckin air right out of Teri and Teri is coughing and gasping for air. Ellen sits up on Teri’s stomach and she grabs her wrists. Then she raises up over Teri, pinning her arms with her knees. Ellen renders Teri totally helpless and now Ellen is in charge, and now Ellen really wants to knock the shit out of Teri. She laces her hands right through Teri’s short orange hair and she wrenches her head right up. Then she shoves her head down “bang,” right against the acrylic tile floor. Ellen is crazy and she’s really pissed off and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Teri’s head against the floor. She’s cracking her fuckin skull, “bang, bang, bang’ over and over again against the hard acrylic tile floor until first Teri starts seeing stars, fuckin stars, and she starts crying out, “stop, please stop.”
Ellen jerks Teri’s head up and she starts laughing and screaming right in Teri’s shocked face, “Alright you skinny little slut. You want me to stop beating you up, then tell Tony that he’s mine. Tell Tony that his cock is mine and that you’re a pathetic little whore, and you don’t deserve a good man like him.” Terri starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “no, never, get off of me you fat fuckin whore.” Ellen makes a hard tight fist with her right hand and she smashes it “bang,” right into Teri’s nose screaming, “I’m just going to keep knocking your face in until you say it you stupid little bitch,” but just then Teri swings her feet up and she wraps ankles around Ellen’s neck, and she pulls Ellen over backwards as she sits up, shoving Ellen over onto her back. The two women get to their feet. Teri is up first, but as she stands straight up, her legs are all wobbly, and Teri has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance. Ellen is breathing hard as slowly she gets up onto her feet.

Ellen pulls her right fist all the way back and she lunges forward and she sends a haymaker full force right at Teri’s face. Quickly Teri manages to step to the side and out of the way, and Ellen gets this totally shocked look on her face as she goes tumbling right past Teri quite off balance. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Ellen regains her balance and spins right back around to face Teri again, but just as she does Teri grabs Ellen’s huge, sexy yellow bra with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Ellen’s chin with her fist over and over again, and Ellen, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a rag doll under Teri’s punches. Teri is starting to knock Ellen silly, and Ellen is seeing fuckin stars.

Teri is like an insane lunatic and she starts hammering Ellen’s nose. Teri is knocking Ellen’s nose in. Blood starts gushing from Ellen’s nose and Ellen starts crying out, “my nose, I think you broke my nose, stop,” but Teri is crazy and she’s not going to fuckin stop. She just keeps on bashing Ellen’s face in until Ellen’s bra rips right off of her chest in Teri’s hands and Ellen falls right over onto her ass on the floor of the bar with a bang.” Ellen is just sitting there with blood gushing from her nose, rolling down her chin and dripping onto her huge, sexy exposed breasts and now the crowd is screaming.

Teri is clearly winning at this point and Ellen is knocked silly. Teri is laughing as she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “Get up cow, I’m not even finished with you yet.” Ellen cries out, “please stop,” but Teri is vicious and she isn’t going to fuckin stop. She leans forward and she grabs Ellen’s hair with both of her hands and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. Ellen has tears welling in her eyes and she’s screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as Teri drags her standing straight up on her wobbly, rubbery legs.  Teri lets go of Ellen’s hair with her right hand and she punches Ellen’s huge left breast “boom,” uppercut. Then she punches her right breast “boom,” uppercut. Teri laughs and she screams, “I’m going to use your big, fat cow tits as punching bags you fat cow.” Tears start streaming down Ellen’s face and she starts begging and crying out, “Please, enough, you win, I had enough,” but the crowd is going crazy and Teri is really starting to get off on beating tough Ellen up and she starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding Ellen’s big sexy tits over and over again.  Ellen’s big sexy tits are swelling up and turning black and blue and Ellen is crying and begging Teri to stop.” Now Teri starts taunting Ellen, just like Ellen had taunted her only minutes earlier, “alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell Tony that he’s mine. Tell Tony that his cock is mine, and tell Tony that you’re a pathetic fat cow and you don’t deserve a good man like him.

Ellen is crying and desperately she cries out, “Please let me go, you win.” Teri loses her temper and she sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” right into Ellen’s jaw. Ellen’s head swings straight up in the air and Ellen falls right over onto her back on the floor of the bar quite dazed. Teri sits down on Ellen’s stomach and Teri is laughing as she screams, “I’m not going to let you go you fat cow. You’re going to submit and after you tell tony that he’s mine, I’m going to do to you what you threatened to do to me. Now are you ready to tell Tony that he’s mine cow.” Ellen is crying and crying but she doesn’t say a word. Teri smashes her fist “bang,” right into Ellen’s mouth. Ellen’s lips split open and blood is filling her mouth and rolling down her face.

Ellen becomes submissive to Teri. She’s crying like a little girl and she cries out, “Tony is yours Teri, his cock is yours Teri. Tony I’m a cow, I’m a pathetic fat cow Tony and I don’t deserve a good man like you.” Teri is laughing as she gets up off of Ellen. She stands right over her and she reaches up under her short black micro miniskirt and she lowers her panties. Then she lowers herself down and she holds her wet, hot cxnt only inches over Elle’s face screaming, “now you’re going to suck my cxnt just like you threatened to make me suck your cxnt you cow.” Ellen is totally submissive to Teri now and she raises her head up and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Teri’s cxnt. She’s licking he cxnt over and over again until Teri has an explosive orgasm right on her face. The crowd is going crazy.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Request Tony Italia-bar room brawl Teri vs Ellen
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 06:42:18 PM »
Just plain fucking wild ... HOT!  :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!