News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife Leslie and Sheila Rematch

• 6 Replies

Offline Just another guy

• I love catfighting but will chat about anything
Wife Leslie and Sheila Rematch
« on: March 14, 2013, 04:37:55 PM »
Previously I posted an account of a real fight between my wife Leslie and Sheila. By the way, Thank You for all the reads. I never expected so many people to read and respond, so again, Thank you. This is an account of the rematch between Leslie and Sheila. Like the first fight posting, I am trying to describe what actually happened. I will not glorify it or dramatize just for effect. I will only try to describe what I saw, how I saw it and as best as Leslie and I can remember it.

The rematch took place about 1 year after the original fight. Sheila suggested the rematch by contacting Leslie maybe 5 or 6 months after the first fight. It took some time before our schedules (mostly mine due to a lot of out of state travel around that time of year) worked out, so overall it took a little over a year from the first fight before we could get this rematch scheduled.

Since Leslie hadn’t heard anything from Sheila until the request for a rematch, she was curious as to why and why all of a sudden. We talked about it several times until the rematch finally took place. We discussed several possibilities, like was Sheila doing some kind of “training” for the rematch, was she planning a different approach to the fight and what the next approach might be on her part. We discussed what Leslie might do, or not do, if Sheila approached the rematch in a more aggressive manner than the first fight. We talked about possible scenarios if Sheila decided to fight at a slower pace, taking more time between punches or moves and maybe trying to be more precise with her punching. We talked about how many of her punches in the first fight were more of a flailing type swing and both of us fully expected her to control herself much more this time around or at least change something from the first fight. Or would Sheila try to take the fight to the floor this time? So all we could do from the time Sheila contacted Leslie until we finally got a scheduled date, was go over different scenarios like that and what Leslie might be able to do differently or better the second time. Should she do the same things the same way? Should she change her style and be more aggressive or maybe even less aggressive? Eventually Leslie just decided to basically fight the same way for the most part but knew she would probably have to adjust to a different style from Sheila. Leslie said several times that she wanted to keep the fight standing, like with any of her fights, because her on the floor fighting ability definitely left something to be desired. Until the rematch happened, Leslie only had 2 other fights with a really close g/f of hers (won 1…lost 1). So she had a little bit more experience but not a lot more to rely on for the rematch. I don’t think it was ever asked or mentioned if Sheila had any other fights between the first fight and the rematch with Leslie.

The rematch fight rules were the same as the first fight and both women again decided to fight topless wearing just panties. Sheila and her husband showed up exactly on time again and things progressed very much like the first time. Quick hello’s and then off to the empty room. This time Sheila did not say anything in the form of trash talk. Only necessary conversation. We went over the rules again as both women stripped down to their panties. Sheila was basically facing me when she slid her shorts off and I can still remember that small black g-string she was wearing. It JUST barely covered the necessary area in front and when she did turn around the string wasn’t visible between her firm round ass cheeks. Don’t get me wrong, Leslie had a great ass back then but Sheila’s was almost perfectly shaped. Leslie wore a pair of panties similar to the first time. Small, but nothing like Sheila’s. 

When both women were done we moved them to opposite corners of the room where Sheila’s husband again said….ok….go. I remember specifically wanting to see how Sheila started this time. Similar to first time, but this time she approached Leslie much slower. Not really in a cautious manner but more deliberate. Leslie didn’t shy away, as both pretty much walked up to each other, fists again raised about chest high. They got within about 3 feet or so of each other and started into a circling movement. They made it about half way around a full circle when Sheila snapped a straight left landing just beside Leslie’s right tit. Not flat on her tit but just slightly center of it. And it hit and landed hard. You could easily hear the thud. And I want to tell you, that punch was about as quick as any I had seen thrown. It was almost lightning quick. The punch pushed Leslie back about half a step when Sheila threw another one. Again, just as quick and hard. This time when Leslie was pushed back, she continued away into that circling motion again. Both again ended up in front of each other after only a few seconds and again Sheila snapped another one of those straight left jabs. I’m pretty sure Leslie was expecting that one because she immediately threw one of her own. It looked like it landed more in the middle of Sheila’s chest. It made a thud but definitely not as loud as Sheila’s. It wasn’t but a split second after Leslie’s punch landed that Sheila threw another one. The same thing, a hard jab like the others and all landing in pretty much the same spot, just off-center on Leslie’s chest. This one hit Leslie pretty hard because she was actually moving into it slightly because of throwing her own punch. She didn’t rock back but you could tell it hurt. This type of action continued on for quite a few punches. Sheila throwing and landing 2 or 3 and Leslie throwing and landing 1 or 2 while both just gradually circled each other. The one thing I do remember noticing was that Sheila’s punches were working their way down Leslie’s chest slightly, ending up closer to her upper stomach area now rather than higher on her chest like before. By this time there was a noticeable red area on Leslie’s chest and upper stomach from being hit there over and over. I don’t remember noticing the same on Sheila or if there was it wasn’t as bad as Leslie’s.

It almost seemed like both were content to keep this up, just popping each other with these straight jabs. I don’t think Sheila seemed quite as affected by this as Leslie did, but then Sheila was landing quite a few more of the punches than Leslie was too. Sheila definitely seemed more in control of herself than last time. It almost felt like each one was sizing the other one up or waiting for the right time to go into some other form of attack. I think it was Leslie that threw the next punch, another straight jab like both had been doing, when Sheila followed with an all out attack. I think it kind of caught Leslie by surprise but for the next maybe 30 seconds or so both were just throwing punch after punch. It’s not possible to describe because there was just punch after punch being thrown from almost every direction. Fast and furious. Everything from inside body punches to wild punches at each others sides. And to determine who was getting there better of the exchange would be impossible too. I know both of them were landing some but I didn’t see either one land any punch that hurt the other one significantly. I do remember that it was Leslie that was the first one to back away from this attack. She backed off and walked around Sheila, but the entire time watching her closely. Both took this opportunity to catch their breath I guess, but only for a few seconds because Sheila was right back in front of Leslie and both were going at it again. Same thing, both just wailing away at the other. Again this went on for maybe another 30 seconds or so.

This time though I saw Sheila get in close to Leslie and try to get her in a hold, trying to work her to the ground. Sheila trying to throw Leslie down, Leslie trying to brace herself to remain standing. For a few seconds it was a stalemate until Sheila finally got the right leverage to get Leslie to fall. Luckily when Leslie landed, Sheila did not land directly on top of her, more like both landing kind of side-by-side on the floor with Sheila only slightly on top but still holding onto Leslie. Now both women were working hard to gain the advantage. Neither really getting the top position. Both were shoving punches into each other during this struggle on the floor. You could hear both women grunting as they tried to push or maneuver the other into or out of position or as a punch landed with enough force to do some damage. Both were working really hard here. A lot of energy and effort was being spent by both. This action continued for quite some time as they were back and forth with neither gaining any real advantage. I would have to guess about 5, 6, 7 minutes of this struggle. And you could definitely see it taking its toll on both of them as the pace of the action was starting to slow down. Short little rest periods, maybe 5 or 10 seconds with a lot of heavy, hard and deep breathing, when both were in a position to rest a few seconds. You could see both women were pretty well worn out at this point. The action was pretty much back and forth rolling around with some body punches thrown in when either one’s arms were free enough to throw any kind of punch. Some of Leslie’s punches seemed to land pretty good and have at least some sort of affect on Sheila based on the grunts and umphs coming from her. Sheila’s punches at this point seemed to have less of an affect on Leslie because it seemed like more were landing on Leslie’s sides and back area rather than in the stomach area like Leslie’s were. Leslie seemed more content to wait for better opportunities to throw a punch toward Sheila’s stomach area rather than just simply throw a punch just anywhere.

Up to now the fight has lasted probably near 30 minutes. Honestly I was pretty amazed that Leslie had managed to hold her own here on the floor this far. Actually it seemed like Leslie might be doing just slightly better than Sheila on the floor fight. Usually this is where Leslie quickly wears down and ends up losing a fight. I think what helped her was the fact that Sheila seemed to be tiring out at about the same rate too, if not slightly quicker or even more with all the constant struggles on the floor. Both women were doing a lot of work on the floor, wrestling around for position plus throwing and taking some punches. A lot of energy had been used by both women on the floor now. A lot. And it showed in both of them.

It was about this point where Leslie managed to get into a position on top of Sheila where Sheila was on her back and Leslie was laying across her chest, perpendicular to Sheila, with her upper left ribs basically right under Sheila’s chin. It was obvious at the time that Leslie did not maneuver herself or Sheila to get into this position but it was more of a “it just happened to turn out that way” type of thing. I even asked Leslie about it after the fight and Leslie confirmed that it was just the way things turned out during their struggles.

Sheila was struggling pretty furiously, almost a feeling of panic from what I saw or felt, under Leslie to try to turn over or lift up to maybe roll Leslie off of her. Leslie had control of Sheila’s left arm which was in front of Leslie’s head or face. Sheila’s right arm was pounding and beating on Leslie’s back or else trying to push at Leslie’s hips to move her off. Sheila’s legs were almost constantly moving, trying to lift her hips up or push herself into a rolling a position. You could also hear Sheila grunting and huffing and puffing and just breathing really hard under Leslie. Leslie looked like she was content just trying to maintain this position. She really didn’t do much other than let Sheila struggle and work under her. You could see Sheila’s efforts and struggle definitely starting to slow down. It wasn’t but a few seconds ago that her struggles seemed to be in a panic mode, where now they were much slower and forced. Anything to get out from under Leslie.

I guess Sheila pretty much tired herself out trying to get out from under Leslie because she now stopped, her legs straight out on the floor and basically gasping for air at this point. I really thought Leslie would just continue this approach of just letting Sheila wear herself out since it did seem to be working. But when Sheila stopped there for that moment, Leslie took her right hand and shoved her fist straight down into Sheila’s unprotected belly, right about her belly button. As Sheila let out a long, loud oooohhh sound from the air being forced out of her, one of her legs that had been flailing around on the floor, shot up in the air then bent and pulled back toward Leslie laying on top of her. The leg motion was in conjunction with a definite groaning sound. Sheila held her leg like that for maybe 5 seconds or so before it dropped back down onto the floor. There was a few seconds of almost silence and then all I could hear was Sheila’s labored breathing.

Again I thought Leslie would just let it play out but I guess she realized the position she had Sheila in and the control she had at this point in that position.  As soon as Sheila caught her breath, Leslie shoved another punch straight down into Sheila’s belly. Again the same holler combined with long loud uuuumph of air. Sheila’s leg again bent and lifted up toward Leslie but this time almost immediately dropped right back down, flopping straight out on the floor. Sheila’s right hand that was pushing and shoving on Leslie’s hip and trying to pound on her back was now just laying on the small of Leslie’s back. I remember thinking Leslie has her now. All Sheila was doing now was heavy hard breathing. It was at this point that Leslie really started laying into Sheila. Just one punch after another with only a couple of seconds between punches for Sheila to even try to catch her breath. Still to this day I remember watching Leslie pound away at Sheila’s stomach. And some of the punches really sinking in deep. It was like Leslie had some sort of vengeance or something. Up to that point I never saw Leslie become so aggressive or seem so intent on beating on someone. I asked her that night after the fight if there some something she had against Sheila personally or something and Leslie said there was just something about Sheila she didn’t like. She couldn’t say exactly but it was something about her attitude or her smugness or something that she just didn’t like about Sheila. And it showed at this point. Leslie was still sinking punch after punch straight down into Sheila’s stomach. Sheila’s legs were no longer reacting to the punches, they were just laying there, just bouncing slightly with each of the punches. Leslie’s punches were steady enough and hard enough that you could no longer hear anything from Sheila. The steadiness of the punches not allowing her to catch her breath anymore. There came a point where it was pretty obvious that Sheila was done for, out of it because her body was no longer moving other than the shakes or jolts from the punches. Her right arm had already fallen off Leslie and was just laying there, limp like the rest of Sheila’s body. I have to tell you it was the best damn thing I had ever seen up to that point. More erotic than anything I ever watched honestly, and this was real, happening right now and going on right in front of me.

I don’t know if Leslie was really aware of Sheila’s condition, because her head and face were pointed away from Sheila’s head, facing Sheila’s feet while still holding Sheila’s left arm and hand, but Leslie didn’t seem to know or even care because she was still shoving pretty hard punches down into Sheila. From my side I could Sheila’s eyes were closed because her head was tilted slightly my way with Leslie’s ribs still slightly under her chin. Sheila was done. I could see that but Leslie didn’t seem to know that as she continued with her punches. I know I said Ok, Ok, it’s over or she’s done, something to that affect. I know I had to say it a couple times with the last time being pretty loud so I knew that Leslie heard me. Leslie did stop and turned her head back toward Sheila. I guess she realized Sheila was out and immediately got up. Leslie seemed scared as she looked at Sheila there on the floor. I know she said sorry a few times to both me and Sheila’s husband. Sheila’s husband said it was alright as her got down next to Sheila. I didn’t want to interfere, so Leslie and I both just stood there watching as he kind of patted her on the face a few times while lifting her head up a little bit. It seemed like forever but probably was more like a minute before Sheila started to cough a few times and mutter something, eventually opening her eyes. I could see and almost feel the relief from Leslie as Sheila started to wake up, because Leslie grabbed my arm with both hands and put her forehead up against the side of my shoulder.

After the realization that Sheila was basically ok, I mean as ok as someone could be after what she just went through, my mood, and I think Leslie’s mood too, went from concern to…wow…Leslie really did give her quite a beating. I mean from the second half of that fight on, Leslie almost seemed like a different person once she got into that control position. She seemed more aggressive and more intent on winning and even more intent on punishing I guess.

Sheila’s husband got her sitting upright against the wall and I have to tell you, Sheila sat there for quite awhile resting or composing herself or whatever. I know Leslie gave a little grin or smirk each time Sheila tried to get up because I remember glancing over at her, and she tried a good two or three times before finally being able to get up. It’s not like she was woozy or anything, it was like she was just totally exhausted, almost like a rag doll. Limp. I mean like totally used up or absolutely no strength left in her body anywhere, which I guess could be expected after what just happened to her. Several times her legs or knees gave out as her husband was helping her out.

Leslie tried contacting Sheila a few times after just to talk or whatever but never heard anything from her. Leslie said the biggest reason she wanted to contact Sheila was to find out if she knew of anyone else in the area that might be interested in fighting and she said she left that message on Sheila’s answering machine a few times so she knew it was to talk about others and not rub the losses in her face or anything. Remember this was back before the internet or at least during its early stages when only a few had internet anyway. I don’t know if it was humiliation or just simply being done with Leslie since she lost to her two times but we never heard back from Sheila after that.

After that fight with Sheila, Leslie had maybe 12 or 15 more over the years and I could see from that fight on Leslie seemed to have a little more confidence in herself. She seemed a little bit more sure of herself leading up to her fights and a little bit more aggressive in the fights. Oh sure, she still lost some, some worse than Sheila lost to her, but she won some too. It was just her approach to the fights from that point on. Like I mentioned to someone, there are other fights of Leslies I still remember clear as day, then there are others we sit and talk about now and then, that Leslie will go on about and I can only remember sketchy details about. Guess they didn’t have the same impact on my brain like some of the others.

So I said I would post the rematch, so there it is. Sorry if I rambled or bored anyone. Just my thoughts going on paper. Paper? Print? Internet? Whatever, there they are.

Thanks for reading.[/size]

Offline Karen_48

• I am a married female who loves to box and catfigh
Re: Wife Leslie and Sheila Rematch
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 03:31:58 PM »
Very very good read. Excellent recount of a real fight. Thanks for sharing I loved it. Karen

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 04:31:58 PM »
Would love the hear more of Leslie's fights.  Win or lose.

Offline Just another guy

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 10:45:46 PM »
Karen.....Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. I just try to write it as I saw it.

Kimval and Dan.....Thank you to both of you.

Leslie and I were actually just talking a couple nights ago about maybe me posting one of her fights that she lost so everyone doesnt think she is some super fighter or something, because she definitely isnt. I was thinking of one she had with a neighbor lady 4 houses down several years back. Guess I'll have to start working on that one now. lol. Thanks again.

Offline Just another guy

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 11:11:40 PM »
Fightfanatic.....The fight I was referring to with the neighbor was an arranged fight. Most all of Leslie's fights were arranged. She only had like 3 spontaneous fights over all the years and those didnt last very long and not much really happened. Someone is always stepping in when they start throwing fists. Plus she tried to avoid spontaneous fights because you never knew what might happen or someone's friend joins in or they pull a weapon or who knows what. So she pretty much did everything she could to avoid a spontaneous fight.

Offline Just another guy

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 11:54:30 AM »
Wow. I have gotten 40 some private messages, IM's and emails requesting to hear about more of Leslie's fights, mostly a loss or two. Thank you all. I will post one of Leslie's losses here in the near future.

Offline Karen_48

• I am a married female who loves to box and catfigh
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 03:12:20 PM »
Thanks for in advance for writing another story. I can't wait to read it!! Karen