News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jessica (BrunetteDominator) vs Hellen (BitchDestroyer)

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Jessica (BrunetteDominator) vs Hellen (BitchDestroyer)
« on: March 14, 2013, 05:49:06 PM »

This story is written by Mistress Vicky who is writing it from the perspective of being Jessica (BrunetteDominator)

I might be small, but I really know how to fist fight. I love taking a girls man, especially a brunette’s man. Mostly I target the husband’s or boyfriends of these spoiled, older big mouth bitches who thinks that they are so fuckin tough.  Most recently I have been going with Hellen’s man Frankie. I’m always getting into fist fights and I would love to share the story of my fight with Hellen the BitchDestroyer.

Things really heat up when Hellen finds out that I have been going with Frankie. So can you just imagine I’m in my house, I had just finished fucking Frankie senseless, and Frankie had just fell asleep when the phone rings, and It’s Helen. I can’t believe the fuckin nerve of Hellen, this fuckin cow calls me up on the telephone to tell me off, screaming “You skinny fuckin slut. I know you’ve been fucking Frankie. If I find out that you see my Frankie again, I’m going to come to your house and knock the shit out of you. I’ll humiliate you right in front of my him and I’ll teach you a fuckin lesson in manners and respect that you’ll never forget you stupid little slut.”

I’m infuriated, but I wait to hear everything that this fuckin big mouth Hellen has to say, & then I start telling her off, screaming “You stupid cow, you have your fuckin nerve threatening to beat me up and humiliate me, when you know I can knock the shit out of you. You think you’re so fuckin tough. You think you’re tough and you can beat me up. I’m going to knock the shit out of you Hellen you fuckin big mouth. I’ll blacken your eyes and break your fuckin nose and bash your fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours, & then after I kick your ass. I’m going to dominate and humiliate you. I’ll make you my pet bitch, I’ll put you on all fours and make you bark like my fuckin dog and then,” but Hellen slams the phone down.

It was even more exciting for me for a few reasons. First because Frank was sleeping and he didn’t even know about the words I had with Hellen. Second of all I love fighting a woman that think that just because she is going with a guy, that she owns him, & even more because I am a hot, 23 year old sexy blonde, and I love fighting older brunette bitch’s that think they’re tough. So the next day when he shows up I tell him to call Hellen up  and tell her that he is here with me, and that he is going to be fucking me until he fills my sweat, wet, hot cxnt with his cum, and that I’m saving it all up for her to suck out of me if she is woman enough to come down and fight for her man. I even made him give that fuckin cow my address.

Things really come to a fuckin head when Hellen is pounding at my door. It’s amazing how a hot, sexy young blonde woman like me can get guys to do practically anything I want them to do, so I have Frank answer the door with no clothes on,, and I had him bring Hellen down to the basement. It’s sort of a semi finished room with cement walls and cement floors. There are a couple of couches and chairs, a big dresser and a bar. Hellen thinks that just because she is about an inch taller than I am, she’s 5’5”, and she outweighs me by 20 lbs. She’s 130lbs. that she is tough and that she can beat me up.

I hear her walking down the stairs and then one minute I see her, and the next minute she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she starts wrenching at it with all of her might. I was waiting for that very moment myself and I can’t fuckin believe this fat fuckin whore has taken me off guard and I’m screaming from the pain of her ripping my fuckin hair out of my head as she pulls me right over onto my hands and knees on the cement basement floor, and she starts kicking me In my belly “boom, boom, boom,” and kicking me “bam, bam, bam,” in my ribs with her open toed high heels. I’m grabbing at my ribs, trying to rub away the pain. Then she yanks my head up, pulling my head back so that I’m looking right up into her eyes and she screams right in my face, “I am going to sit on that big mouth of your you skinny little whore bitch, I’m going to humiliate you over and over again. When I’m finished with you, you skinny fuckin slut, you’re never going to want to look at a married man again.”

I lunge right at that cow’s feet. I wrap my arms right around her knees and Hellen screams, “AAHH,” as she falls right over onto her back on the cement. I leap right onto her, but as I start to sit up on her stomach, she reaches up with both of her hands and she grabs a hold of my hair, and she bucks and kicks and she throws me right off of her. I fall over onto the cement and I can see that cow coming after me, but quickly I manage to roll away from her and we both get up onto our feet to fist fight again. I hold my fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I’ll fuckin fight you Hellen. Let’s settle this once and for all.” Hellen raises her fists up too and the two of us just stand there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the shit out of the other one and send her home totally drained of her dignity, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

I’m fast and I really know how to fist fight. I go after Hellen with my left fist, but as Hellen raises up to block my punch, I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Hellen’s nose, swinging her head back, & Helen cries out, “I’m bleeding as her head is coming back forward, and Hellen has blood trickling from her nose. I smash her “bang,” right in her nose again, & this time her head snaps back and now blood is rolling from Hellen’s nose as her head comes forward again. I grab this  cow’s dress with both of my hands and I shove Hellen back hard. Hellen’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels quite off balance until she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.

She’s just sitting there with blood rolling from her nose and half naked in front of Frankie and I’m fuckin laughing at how pathetic this fat cow looks as I stand over her screaming, “Get up cow. Get up you fat fuckin whore. I thought you were so fuckin tough and look at you, you can’t even fuckin fight.” Hellen is totally embarrassed and she is just sitting there, her face is getting redder and redder until Hellen gets up onto her feet to fist fight me again. She lunges right at me and I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into her nose again. Hellen’s head swings back and blood is really rolling from her nose, but my punch seems to have very little effect on Hellen as she just comes plowing into me full force, and I’m not ready for her. She grabs me by my fuckin hair with both of her hands and she pushes me backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” my head does too. Hellen still has a hold of my hair and she screams right in my face, “I’m going to knock you silly you stupid little bitch.” She starts shoving my head back, “bang, bang, bang,” hard against the concrete. She bounces my fuckin head against the cement and now it’s Hellen screaming in my startled face, “I’m going to make you my fuckin dog and make you lick my pussy clean with your tongue you skinny little bitch.”

I raise my right knee, trying to knee this cow in her cxnt, but Hellen see’s it coming and she manages to let go of my hair and leap back. I take a step forward to go after Hellen, but I don’t realize that my legs are a little rubbery and as I hold my hands out to regain my balance, I see Hellen send her right foot right up at me. Her sharp open toed high heel catches me “boom,” right on my left breast, and it sends me stumbling backwards “boom,” right into the cement wall again. I see Hellen’s foot flying up into the air again as I bounce up off of the concrete, and I manage to grab her foot in mid air. Her foot sends my hands smashing into my breast again and “OOHH,” I wince in pain as it knocks me back against the wall again, but I still have a hold of Hellen’s foot and I twist at it and pull it up and Hellen falls right over onto her back on the ground, and I fall right over on top of her.

Both of us are breathing hard now and both of us are moving a little slower. I raise up trying to get on top of Hellen, but Hellen wraps her legs around my waist and she puts me in a sizzors hold. She’s squeezing her legs tighter and tighter, harder and harder and I scream “AAHH,” and gasp for air. Hellen grabs my hair and she starts yanking, wrenching insanely at my hair as she pulls me over onto my back and she unwraps her legs from around my waist as she gets right on top of me. Then she plops her full weight down on my stomach as she controls me by my hair. I’m coughing and gasping for air and Hellen lets go of my hair and she balls her fists up hard and tight and she starts hitting me all over my face. First with her right fist she hits me, “bam,” right in my left eye, then with her left fist she punches me “bam,” right in my right eye, and instantly my eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Hellen screams, “Now I’m going to blacken your eyes you skinny little whore.” I start bucking & kicking and screaming, “get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin whore, but Hellen outweighs me by 20 lbs. She’s bigger and stronger then I am and I realize that I have no chance of bucking her off of me. My arms are free and I reach up with my left hand & I take my long sharp fingernails and I starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open her face, and with my right fist I start punching at her face.

Hellen grabs my right hand and she starts struggling hard, trying to hold my arm down to the ground. I’m struggling hard too and I bring my arm up above my head. Hellen overpowers me and she manages to hold my wrist down on the floor above my head, but as Hellen leans forward to pin my wrist, I raise my head up and I clamp my teeth down right on Hellen’s right breast, right though her bra, & “AAAAHHHH,” Hellen lets out a bloodcurdling scream as she leaps up off of me trying to get to her feet, but Hellen loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement floor rubbing her aching breast. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Hellen’s bra as she looks over at me screaming, “You bit me you slut. I’m fuckin bleeding. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Hellen is breathing heavy and she’s starting to get tired, but she’s really pissed off and she gets to her feet and so do I. Hellen is infuriated and she comes right after me. She pulls her right fist all the way back screaming how she’s going to kill me. “I’m going to kill you whore. I’m going to fuckin kill you, you skinny little slut.”

Hellen sends her fist right at my face, but this time I quickly manage to step to the side and out of the way, and Hellen goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. I spin around and I run right after her. I grab Hellen’s hair with both of my hands and I shove her face first, “bang,” right into the cement wall. Then I grab Hellen’s shoulder and I spin her right around to face me, screaming right in Hellen’s shocked face, “you’re not going to kill anyone you stupid cow.” I lace my hands right through Hellen’s hair and I shove her head back “bang,” right into the cement wall. Then I hold her head still, screaming right in her face again, “Who’s going to get knocked silly now you fat fuckin whore.” I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her fuckin head against the cement. I’m cracking Hellen’s fuckin skull over and over again against the concrete, and Hellen just gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as she starts to see stars, fuckin stars, and her legs start to get all wobbly.

I yank Hellen’s head forward and I starts laughing and screaming in  Hellen’s face, just like Hellen had screamed in mine only minutes earlier.” “Look at you Hellen you fuckin instigating bitch, you troublemaking cxnt. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Hellen, I knocked you silly, and now I’m going to humiliate you. I’m going to show Frankie just what a stupid, pathetic, submissive whore you really are.” Hellen wants to stop. She cries out, “Please stop,” but I’m starting to get off on beating the shit out of this big mouth, and I really wanna humiliate her. I laugh and I scream, “Alright Hellen, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell Frankie that you’re a stupid, pathetic, submissive fat cow and you don’t deserve his cock.”

I’m clearly winning at this point. Hellen is already knocked silly, but she’s still really pissed off and she’s not about to be humiliated like this in front of Frankie. Feebly she shoves me back a step screaming, “no, never, get away from me you stupid little bitch, I’m going to fuckin kill you.” I let go of Hellen’s hair with my right hand & I ball my fist up hard & tight & I send it plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Hellen’s stomach. I pound the air out of her and Hellen’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she leans forward gasping for air. I still have my left hand wrapped into Hellen’s hair and I yank her standing straight up on her feet again. Hellen screams, “AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Hellen reaches up grabbing for my hand, trying to pull it out of her hair, and as she does I plow my right fist “boom,” right into her stomach again.

This time “OOOFFF,” I really knock the air out of Hellen, and Hellen grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain coughing and gasping for air. I wrench at her hair & I pull Hellen standing straight up again. I tear a handfull of this fuckin cow’s hair right out of her head and Hellen screams, “AAAHHH,” again as she reaches for my hand trying to pull it out of her hair. As she does I send my right fist plowing full force “boom,” right into her stomach again. “OOOFFF,” I smash the air out of her and this time Hellen’s knees just buckle right under her and she falls right over onto her hands and knees groaning and gasping for fuckin air.

I am starting to feel the warm moisture between my legs, I really get off knocking the shit out of another woman, especially in front of her man and I really want to humiliate this big mouth and give Frankie a show he will never forget. I starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at Hellen’s hair, and Hellen is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as I start dragging her across the rough cement on her hands and knees. I’m swinging this big mouth around the basement floor like a limp little rag doll. Hellen’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody and her stockings are all ripped and Hellen is screaming,  “Please stop, enough you win enough.” I stop dragging this fuckin bitch and I pull her head up so that she’s looking right into my face and I can see tears starting to well up in Hellen’s eyes and the fear in her eyes as she’s begging me to stop.”

Hellen has no idea of how crazy and vicious I am. I sneak into the city and I am an S&M Mistress. I dominate men and woman and really enjoy forcing them to do whatever I want them to do. I love to terrorize big mouths who think they are so fuckin tough and that they are in control. I laugh crazily, viciously right in Hellen’s shocked face, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough, and I’m far from finished with you yet Hellen. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat the shit out of me and humiliate me. You threatened to sit on my face and make me suck Frankie’s cum out of your cum soaked pussy. You were planning on dominating and humiliating me. You thought you were going to teach me a lesson in manners, and to respect you and your relationship with Frank. Now I’m going to teach you respect my relationship with Frankie, and I’m going to teach you how to be totally obedient to me.”

Feebly Hellen cries out, “No,” as she tries to pull away from me, but Hellen is all pummeled and she’s weak, and she’s all bloody and black and blue, and now I’m really going to make a fuckin fool out of this fuckin big mouth right in front of Frankie. I wrench hard at Hellen’s hair and Hellen screams, “AAHH,” but I’m screaming too, where do you think you’re going cow. From now on I am your Mistress and you are my slave and you have no choice about what you are going to do.” I start dragging her by her fuckin hair, & Hellen is screaming, “Please let me go, let go of my hair you’re hurting me, you win, enough you win, you can have Frankie,” as I’m dragging her across the rough cement on her hands & knees again. I stop and I pull her head up so that she’s looking right in my face again, & I start laughing as I can see tears are rolling from her eyes, & I scream right in Hellen’s shocked face, “You want me to stop beating you up you bitch, then tell Frankie that you’re my slave. Tell Frankie that you are a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow and you are going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me”

Hellen is getting scared and she starts crying even harder as she cries out, “Frankie, Frankie please help me. Please I’m begging you Frankie please help me.” I look over at Frankie and I can see his cock is so hard and erect it’s trying to burst through the skin, & I start laughing as I scream, “Frankie isn’t going to help you Hellen you stupid, pathetic cow. He’s getting off on watching me beat you up, and he can’t wait to watch as I humiliate you over and over again. Now are you ready to tell Frankie that you submit to me. Are you ready to tell your man that I am the better woman and that you are going to worship me just like he does.”

I start laughing as I see the puzzled, frightened look of panic across Hellen’s face. Hellen wishes she could just disappear, but she can’t. Tears are streaming down her face, and Hellen frantically start begging me, “Please Jessica, I’m begging you let me go. You can have Frankie, I’ll never bother you again, please let me go.” This is even more exciting to me. This is just what I was hoping for. I grab her hair with both of my hands and I’m laughing as I yank at her hair screaming, “Look at you Hellen you fuckin whore. You thought I was the whore, you had the nerve to call me a whore in front of Frankie, well now I’m going to show Frankie just which one of us is the fuckin whore. Now I’m going to teach you obedience you fuckin big mouth. I’m going to make you my slave and then I’m really going to humiliate you.” I start dragging her by her fuckin hair across the rough cement again. Hellen is screaming “AAHH, AAHH, STOP,” as I yank her right over to one of the couches. I let go of Hellen’s hair & I lean down and I grab her panties and I rip them right off of her body. Hellen screams “AAAHHH NO,” in horror as I throw her panties to Frankie. I grab her by her fuckin hair as I sit down on the couch and I pull Hellen right across my lap.

I take the open palm of my right hand & I smack it “bam,” right across the left cheek of her ass. Then I smack it “bam,” across the right cheek of her ass. I start spanking Hellen’s ass, “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her left cheek and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek. I have this stupid, pathetic whore bitch across my lap and I’m giving her a hard OTK spanking, and Hellen’s ass first starts to turn pink and then red, and her ass is starting to swell up. Hellen is crying like a baby. I scream, “get it through your head cow, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, and you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do. You’re not getting out of here until I’m finished with you.”

Hellen is really tough and she isn’t ready to submit. I’m spanking her ass harder and harder and now Hellen’s ass is red and purple and black and blue and swollen, and she has blood rolling from the bloody red welt marks all over her sexy shapely ass. I scream, “submit you stupid bitch, or I’ll stand you up and I’ll knock the shit out of you all over again. I can feel Hellen start to shake in fear and I can feel the last bit of defiance as it leaves her body. Hellen becomes submissive to me. She’s crying like a little girl as she starts crying out, “Alright, I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” I start laughing as I scream, “Now get on your knees bitch and take off your bra.
Hellen is submissive to me now as she gets up off of my lap and she gets onto her hands and knees on the cement floor right in front of me, and Hellen is crying like a baby as obediently she takes her bra off and her big, sexy breasts just come flopping out. I look over at Frankie and I can see that he is totally shocked. He was expecting his big tough girlfriend to beat me up and humiliate me, and he can’t believe how I knocked the shit out of Hellen and that she is submissive to me now. I scream, “Frankie, there is a leash and a collar in the top drawer of the dresser next to you. Could you please get it and bring it over here. Frankie gets up and he grabs the collar and the leash and he brings them over to me. I tell Frankie to sit down on the couch next to me and I open the collar. Then I scream, “Get over here Hellen you submissive whore.” Hellen crawls closer to me, and she’s on her hands and knees. I take the collar and I fasten it around her neck and then I attach the leash to the collar and I look at Frankie and I laugh as I say, “I told Hellen that I would make her my pet Frankie, and now I’m going to walk our new dog.”

I get up off of the couch and I’m holding the leash as I say, “alright doggy heel.” I start walking Hellen. I’m laughing as she’s crawling around the basement floor on her hands and knees like my fuckin dog. I scream, “good doggie Hellen, you’re such a good dog. Now bark for Frankie. Bark and show Frankie what a good, well trained dog you really are.” Hellen starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,’ barking like a fuckin dog over and over again. I can see the look of excitement on Frankie’s face and I see his hand as he wraps it around his big, hard erect cock. I scream, “Get your hand off of your cock Frankie.” Frankie takes his hand away. I let go of the leash and I walk over to where Frankie is sitting and I pull my dress up exposing my panties to Frankie. I’m showing Frankie the big, wet spot dominating the majority of my panties and I say, “Do you see how excited I get when I beat your big tough girlfriend up for you Frankie. Do you see how fuckin hot I get knowing that your big, hard erect cock belongs to me now after I knocked the shit out of Hellen.” I turn around facing Hellen and I start laughing as I scream, “Look at how excited I am from dominating and humiliating your whore. Look at how wet I am in anticipation of my new man Frankie ramming his big, hard erect penis into me.”

Hellen’s face is beet red in humiliation as I lower my panties screaming, “And now you’re going to lick my pussy doggy.” I sit down right next to Frankie and I take my left hand and I grab Frankie’s balls tightly. Frankie groans as I spread my legs wide open and I scream, “Do you see this cxnt Hellen. Take a good look at this cxnt because this is Frankie’s cxnt now. Now say it. Say this is Frankie’s cxnt.” Hellen looks at my cxnt, and then she looks at my hand holding her lovers big hard erect cock, and Hellen is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. I make my right fist into a hard tight ball and I send it plowing full force “bang,” right into Hellen’s nose screaming, “say  it.” Blood starts gushing from Hellen’s nose and Hellen becomes submissive to me again, and she starts crying out desperately, “It’s  Frankie’s cxnt, It’s Frankie’s fuckin cxnt.” I’m still holding Frankie’s balls tightly in my left hand and I can feel Frankie’s cock start to pulsate.

I start laughing as I scream, “Now do you know what you’re going to do Hellen, you’re going to kiss my cxnt.” Frankie groans and he leans forward as he watches his girl, his very own tough Hellen move her head right in between my legs and put her lips right up to my lips and she gently kisses my pussy. I feel a sharp hot bolt shoot throughout my whole body and I start shaking in excitement. I twist a little harder at Frankie’s balls and I ask him, “Don’t you think your big, tough girlfriend should taste your new cxnt Frankie. Frankie’s face turns bright red and he laughs and says, “Oh Yah.” I laugh and I scream, “Stick your tongue out Hellen, taste Frankie’s new pussy.

Frankie starts moaning as he watches your tongue come right out of your mouth, and your tongue starts getting closer and closer to my wet, hot pussy. Hellen’s tongue slowly slides into my pussy and My pussy juices fill my cxnt and start to roll out all over. I grab Helen’s hair with my right hand, and I still have my left hand twisting at Frankie’s balls. I pull at Helen’s hair screaming, Now sit on the floor you whore and stick your finger into your cxnt and fuck yourself. That’s right Hellen, you’re going to play with yourself until you cum.” I’m still holding Frankie’s balls and I wrap my right hand around his big, hard erect cock and I start yanking at it. I’m jerking Frankie off, but I have his balls tightly in my hand so I know he can’t cum.

Hellen sits on her ass on the floor and she spreads her legs. Then she takes the pointer finger of her left hand and she sticks it right into her pussy and she starts playing with herself. She’s fucking herself with her finger right in front of me and right in front of Frankie. Frankie is on fire. His body is burning up as he watches his lover being forced to masturbate herself right in front of his eyes. I laugh and I scream, “Doesn’t it turn you on Hellen you stupid bitch watching me holding Frankie’s big, hard erect cock.” Hellen says, “Yes Mistress.” I scream, “fuck yourself faster bitch. Use more fingers and make yourself cum you fuckin whore. Hellen has sweat rolling down her face and she’s panting  and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” I start laughing as I scream, “Look at her Frankie, look at how excited your pathetic tough girlfriend gets when she’s forced to masturbate herself. Look at her, she’s going to cum right on her fingers.”

That’s right Hellen you fat fuckin whore. You start “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, having one explosive orgasm after another, right on your fingers, right in front of me, and right in front of Frankie, and Frankie is moaning, and he’s shaking, he’s vibrating, but I won’t let him cum. I still have a tight hold of his balls with my left hand & I’m driving him out of his mind. I laugh and I scream, “that’s right whore. Now fuck yourself with your other hand. Use your fingers of your right hand you pathetic whore bitch. Masturbate yourself again you fuckin cow.”  I see Hellen take two fingers of her right hand and stick them into her soaking wet pussy. She starts masturbating herself with her other hand and I can hear the sloshing inside her soaking wet pussy as her fingers slide in and out and in and out. I lean sideways I wrap my right hand around Frankie’s big, hard erect cock and I start jerking him off. Frankie is really moaning and going out of his mind. He’s starting to vibrate harder and harder. He’s dry cuming. His cock is shooting and shooting, but I still have his balls tightly in my left hand & I’m not letting any cum escape. Frankie starts crying. Tears start streaming down his face and he’s begging and begging me, “Please let me cum, please I’m begging you. Please, I’m begging you, let me cum.”

Seeing Frankie’s big hard cock and hearing him crying and begging has Hellen really excited. She’s plunging her fingers in and pulling them out over and over again and she’s sweating and moaning, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” I let go of Frankie’s big, hard erect cock and Frankie is dry cumming and twisting and leaping up and down. I get up and I slowly lower myself right on Frankie’s big, hard erect cock. We both moan “AAAAHHHH,” as I feel his long, thick hard shaft sliding deeper and deeper into my soaking wet, drenched hot pussy. Hellen starts “OOOOHHH, OOOOHHH, OOOOHHHH,” cumming over and over again, and this sets us off. I start bouncing up and down on Frankie’s huge erect cock, and we start convulsing. We’re both crying and moaning and screaming as we’re both having one explosive orgasm after another. I can feel Frankie’s rock hard cock shooting load after load of his hot cum deep inside of me, and my pussy is…………..

I leap up off of Frankie and I shove Hellen right over onto her back as I climb right on top of her. I slam my juice and cum drenched pussy right on her mouth and order the cow, “eat Frankie’s cum out of me whore, eat his hot cum and my pussy juices right out of me you stupid, pathetic cow, because this is the closest you’ll ever get to my Frankie’s cock again. Hellen is fucking herself with her fingers. She has three of the fingers of her right hand sliding in and out of her wet, hot pussy as she’s eating me out with a passion. She’s licking and licking at my cum soaked cxnt feverishly, over and over again like a dog licking its master.  I’m on fire and I feel the heat shooting from between my loins throughout my whole body. I scream, “suck me off cow, suck me off your fuckin big mouth.” Hellen starts sucking me off. She frantically licking and sucking and eating at my cxnt as she sucks me into orgasm again and I “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, explode all over her face, and I can feel and hear Hellen “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having an explosive orgasm  too.

I roll off of Hellen and she’s lying on the floor still masturbating herself, and suddenly I see Frankie get to his feet and stand right over Hellen and he starts exploding, having another explosive orgasm, shooting his cum all over Hellen’s face and hair, and sexy tits.  

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Jessica (BrunetteDominator) vs Hellen (BitchDestroyer)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 06:37:36 PM »
Dirty, messy & hot ... just as I like 'em!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Brunette Power

Re: Jessica (BrunetteDominator) vs Hellen (BitchDestroyer)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 09:58:46 AM »
I loved the story!It was so hot!
Of course if me and Jessica even met irl it would go the other way around!
hehe
All blondes are trash!