News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story for Eagleton-2 mothers and 2 daughter's

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Story for Eagleton-2 mothers and 2 daughter's
« on: March 21, 2013, 04:48:18 AM »

Eagleton’s mom: Aratri  age 54 years old, 5ft 2inches fair woman with a buxom  top heavy built  Her boobs are huge and firm at 40” and with an ass which is about 36”. She is well built with good strong arms and nice plump sexy thighs and legs , a bit like the actress of yesteryears Mala Sinha .And she never likes to wear a bra. Quite youthful to look at could pass of as 40/45 year old. Mom is Socialite. She ls cute to look at . She looks always ready for scrap.
My sister Mohua is a 35 year old darker woman at 5ft 4inches  with 38” boobs and a 38’ ass ,she is also well built and ready for scrap always .She also never likes to wear a bra and loved to flaunt herself to men .Mohua is lecturer in College and a bitch .
More than Mom and daughter they look like sisters and they compete with each other. Most women never liked either of  them.
Both Mom and sis are very aggressive and have lots of attitude .

Mistress Kat has been a lifestyle Mistress ever since her divorce 15 years ago. She kept business away from family meaning that her children never had an idea of what she did for a living. Mistress Kat is an extremely beautiful woman, 43 years old,  5’4”, 140lbs, 34DD-25-35 with medium short dirty blond hair. Kat’s daughter Tina is an extremely spoiled daddy’s girl. While Kat was working long hours, Tina spend a lot of time with her father. Her father showered her with gifts, and allowed Tina to do many things that Kat would have said no to. Tina got in trouble often, getting caught smoking pot, shoplifting and a few other behavioral problems causing her to live back & forth between mom and dad’s houses. She had to go to a special school for children with behavioral problems after she got left back in high school in her freshman year. Kat had almost gotten into trouble on a couple of occasions when Tina was younger & her school had found out that Kat had taken Tina over her knee & spanked Tina’s ass bloody

Dad bought his little princess a new BMW in her last year in her junior year of high school. Tina was even more strikingly beautiful than her mother. Tina is 19 years old, 5’2”, 115 lbs, 34D-22-33 with medium length red/blond hair. Although Tina had been left back she was one of the most popular people in her high school.

At 19 years old Tina is in her first year of college. Mohua is the lecturer/teacher of one of Tina’s classes and Tina has been a troublemaker in class. Mohua caught Tina text messaging during class a few times. Mohua had asked Tina not to text during her class on two occasions. The third time was a Thursday afternoon and as class was letting out Mohua called out in front of the whole class, “Tina get over here, I warned you not to text anymore.” Tina didn’t like that and she gave Mohua the middle finger and walked out of the classroom.
Mohua was incensed. She immediately wrote a letter home to Tina telling her that if she didn’t apologize to her in front of the whole call on Monday morning, she would have her suspended from school. Her letter was quite nasty asking Tina what kind of pig her mother is, and telling Tina that she deserves to be taken over her knee and given a severe spanking to teach her to respect people in charge. Mohua was not only extremely pissed off, but extremely nasty and insulting too. She told Tina that perhaps her mother needs a severe spanking as well for not having taught her bitch daughter manners. Mohua sent the letter to Tina’s mother’s house and the letter had her return address on it.
When Tina’s mother Kat opened the letter on Saturday morning she was infuriated. Tina was at her father’ house and Kat couldn’t reach her so she looked up Mohua’s phone number and she called her up on the telephone to tell her off. She asked the woman who answered the phone to speak to Mohua. The woman answering the phone said that Mohua was out until dinner time and asked what the phone call was about. When Kat told her about the disturbing letter that had been sent to her daughter, the woman said that she is Aratri, Mohua’s mother and that she agrees with her daughter. The two woman started screaming, and cursing and threatening each other. The threats escalated and Aratri told Kat that she wishes she could meet her in person because she would love to beat her up and take her across her knee and teach her a lesson in respect. Little did Aratri know that she was talking to an S&M Mistress, and Kat told Aratri that she would like nothing better than to break her nose and shove a big, hard erect dildo up her ass and make her kiss her wet, hot pussy. The woman screamed and threatened for quite a while, threatening to do just about every perverted thing in the book to each other.
Tina slept all day and by 5:30 PM Kat was so worked up she drove over to her ex-husbands house and was banging on the door. Tina woke up, got dressed and the two infuriated woman drove over to Aritri and Mohua’s house to fist fight.   
Part 2-
The car pulled into the driveway. Kat & Tina were just getting out of the car when the garage door opened and Aratri stood by the door with her hands on her hips screaming, “I can’t believe you would have the nerve to show up you stupid bitch.” Kat starts walking toward the garage and just then another car pulls into the driveway. Mohua seeing Tina in the driveway leaps out of her car screaming, “You stupid little bitch, you have a lot of nerve coming to my house. I’m going to beat you up you stupid little bitch and then I’m going to teach you a lesson in respect.” Kat is wearing a black shiny PVC micro mini skirt, a low cut black button blouse, high heels and black fish net stocking. Atatri is wearing a black skirt and a white button dress blouse with no shoes.
Kat opens her pocketbook and she pulls out a big, strap on dildo and she shows it to Atatri screaming, “You have no idea of what you have gotten yourself into you stupid cow. I am a Mistress and if anyone is going to be taught a lesson it will be you.” Kat enters the garage and she hears the door starting to close. She looks up in surprise and just as she looks back down Atatri lunges at her, grabbing her hair with both of her hands. Kat lets out a scream, “AAHH,” as Atatri yanks hard at her hair and the dildo goes flying out of Kat’s hands, falling onto the garage floor. Atatri is wrenching insanely at Kat’s hair. She’s shaking her like a rag doll by her fuckin hair and Kat is screaming in pain. Kat attempts to reach up and grab a hold of Atatri’s hair, but she misses and Atatri yanks her over onto her knee’s on the cement garage floor.
Kat starts screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO.” As Atatri starts dragging her across the rough cement on her hands and knee’s. Kat’s knee’s are getting scraped and are starting to bleed and her fish net stocking are ripping. Kat lungs forward and she manages to wrap her arms around Atatri’s knee’s. Atatri screams “AAHH,” as she falls over onto her back on the hard concrete with a bang. Atatri’s head bangs hard against the cement and for a moment Atatri is seeing fuckin stars. Kat leaps up onto Atatri’s stomach. She pounds some of the air out of her and Atatri is gasping for air. Kat grabs Atatri’s hair as she leans forward and she yanks Atatri’s head up off of the ground and then she shoves her head back down “bang,” cracking her fuckin skull against the hard cement. She lets go of Atatri’s hair with her right hand and she makes a hard right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Atari’s nose, making her nose bleed she’s so pissed off she really wants to kock the shit out of Atatri. Then she grabs her hair and yanks her head up screaming right in Atatri’s shocked face. “You stupid fat cow, you’re the one that needs to learn some manners. I’m going to teach you to respect me and to worship me, because I am the supreme Mistress, and you are a worthless, pathetic cow. I’m going to take you over my knee you stupid bitch, and I’m going to spank your fat ass black and blue. I’m going to make you beg me to strap on that big, hard erect rubber cock and to fuck you up your ass with it. I’ll make you beg me to fuck you with that dildo until you cum all over it and then I’ll make you stick it in your mouth and to suck it clean. I’ll,”
but before Kat can finish what she was saying Atatri swings her forehead back, and then she swings it forward, smacking her forehead “bang,” right into Kat’s nose. She catches Kat totally off guard and blood starts rolling from Kat’s nose as for a moment she starts seeing stars. Atatri is infuriated. She can’t believe that anyone would have the fuckin nerve to speak to her like this and she reaches up and she grabs Kat’s hair with both of her hands as she bucks and she kicks and she manages to throw Kat right off of her. Slowly the two woman start to get to their feet, both woman breathing hard, both woman injured and both woman really infuriated.
Atatri holds her fists up screaming, “You stupid low life common whore, what kind of sick, demented bitch are you. Your daughter needs to learn manners you bitch, but you need to have your attitude adjusted completely.” Kat raises her fists up too and the two woman just stand there in the middle of the garage floor, both of them with their fists raised like men, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and humiliate her and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. Kat sends her right fist at Atatri’s face, but Kat’s punch goes right past her face, her punch misses Atatri completely, and as Kat is off balance, Atatri balls her left fist “bang,” right into Kat’s nose, swinging Kat’s head back. Then as Kat’s head is coming back forward, Atatri balls her right fist up hard and tight and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Kat’s nose again. Blood really starts rolling from Kat’s nose and Kat’s head snaps back and she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.
Kat puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood Kat becomes infuriated. She shows Atatri her bloody fingers screaming, “Look at what you did to me you fucin cow. I’m bleeding. How fuckin dare you make me bleed. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Kat goes plowing into Atatri, full force and Atatri isn’t ready for her. She grabs Atatri’s blouse with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Atatri’s blouse rips right off of her chest in Kat’s hands and Atatri isn’t wearing a bra and her huge sexy breasts are fully exposed as she goes stumbling backwards until “boom,” her body hits the brick wall of the garage hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Atatri bounces up off of the wall, but now it’s Atatri who is infuriated and she just goes plowing into Kat, grabbing her blouse with both of her hands she shoves Kat back hard. Now it’s Kat’s blouse that rips right off of her chest in Atatri’s hands and Kat’s huge, sexy black bra is exposed.
Atatri loses her temper and she starts swinging wild haymaker punches at Kat. She sends her left fist roundhouse “bang,” into Kat’s right eye, swinging Kat’s head to the side from the force of her hard punch, and instantly Kat’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Then with her right fist she hits her, she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Kat’s nose. Even more blood is rolling from Kat’s nose as her head snaps back, and Kat screams in shock, “I’m bleeding,” as she goes stumbling backward on her high heels and she almost falls over. Atatri goes right after her. She grabs Kat’s bra with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Kat’s bra stretches out and when Atatri lets go of Kat’s huge bra, Kat’s bra slides right down and is hanging over her stomach as she stumbles backwards on her high heels.
Both woman are tired and blood and breathing hard, but both woman are really infuriated and they lunge at each other, wrapping their hands through each other’s hair. They start yanking, wrenching jerking at each other’s hair, each woman trying to pull the other woman off balance until they lose their balance and they fall right over onto the garage floor. They start rolling back and forth across the cement floor like a catfight. They have their hands laced through each other’s hair and their huge exposed breasts are pressed together. Their big sexy tits are mashed together and both woman’s nipples are hard and erect as first one woman is on top, then the other. Back and forth they’re rolling until finally Kat gets on top of Atatri and she shoves her head down “bang,” right against the concrete. Then Kat manages to overpower Atatri and she slowly sits up on her stomach.
Kat still has her hands wrapped through Atatri’s hair and she yanks her head up. Then she shoves her head back down “bang,” right against the concrete again. She bounces Atatri’s head off of the hard cement and then she holds her head up screaming right in Atatri’s shocked face screaming, “Get ready cow. I’m going to make you my slave. I’m going to make you lick my feet. I’m going to make you suck my ass hole clean with your tongue, & then I’ll piss right in that big mouth of your and make you drink it.” Kat’s words infuriate Atatri and Atatri starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me whore.” Atatri’s hands are free and she takes her right hand and she starts grabbing at Kat’s hair and with her left hand she grabs Kat’s huge right breast and she starts yanking, wrenching, twisting at her breast. She digging her fingernails into Kat’s huge breast and Kat screams, “AAAHHH,” as she reaches for Atatri’s hand and she pulls it off of her aching breast, and just as she does Atatri bucks and she kicks and she yanks at Kat’s hair and she manages to pull Kat off of her and over to the side.
Now Atatri gets on top of Kat and Now Atatri is really infuriated. She wraps her hands right through Kat’s hair and she wrenches her head up off of the concrete. Then she shoves her head back down “bang,” right against the hard cement. Atatri jerks Kat’s head up off of the cement and she starts screaming right in Kat’s face, “Now who’s going to get knocked silly bitch.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Kat’s head over and over again against the cement. Atatri is like an enraged lunatic and she’s cracking her fuckin skull “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again against the concrete until first Kat is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & her eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head, & then Kat goes limp like a floppy doll in her hands and her eyes roll right up in her head. Atatri knocks Kat unconscious, and when Atatri lets go of Kat’s hair and gets up off of her, Kat is just lying there, her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.
Atatri is tired and she’s weak and she’s breathing very hard as she looks down at Kat out cold. Atatri walks to the bathroom over by the entrance to the house and she starts washing up.
Part 3.
Yes, Mohua has just returned from a lecture and she’s dressed in her blue business suite. Her blue skirt a few inches above her knee’s, and her fancy button dress and white ruffle blouse. She’s wearing her high heels and her dark stockings. Tina is wearing her white micro mini dress and high heels. Mohua takes her hands off of her hips and she removes her blue suite jacket and puts it on the hood of her car. Then she turns back around to face Tina and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “I’m going to teach you a little respect. I’m going to teach you manners you skinny little bitch. I’ll take you over my knee and spank your ass bloody and black and blue.” Tina walks right up to Mohua screaming, “I’d like to see you try it you fat cow.” Mohua loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she sends it full force right at Tina’s face.   
Quickly Tina manages to step back and out of the way and Tina’s slap goes right past her face. Mohua gets this shocked look on her face as she swings sideways off balance. Then as she swings back around, Tina sends her right fist plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Mohua’s stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Mohua’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” she smashes the air right out of her. Mohua’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Tina is crazy and she really knows how to fist fight and she grabs Mohua’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head up. Then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee and “bang,” Mohua’s jaw smashes right into Tina’s rising knee. You can hear Mohua’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Mohua is stood straight up on her feet.
Tina goes right after her. She grabs Mohua’s white blouse with her left hand and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Mohua’s nose. Mohua’s head snaps back, but Tina is really pissed off and she jerks Mohua forward by her blouse. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” raising her up onto her fist. She’s hammering Mohua’s nose “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again, and Mohua, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under Tina’s hard punches until blood is rolling from Tina’s nose. Tina jerks Mohua forward and she grabs her blouse with her right hand too. She holds Mohua up right in front of herself screaming right in Mohua’s shocked face. “You stupid fat cow. You think that you’re so fuckin tough. You think that you’re going to beat me up and teach me to respect you. I don’t think so. I’m going to knock the shit out of you and teach you to respect me. I’m going to make you sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me you bitch,”
And Mohua doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled. Tina shoves Mohua back hard. Mohua’s blouse rips right off of her chest in Tina’s hands as Mohua goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Mohua is not wearing a bra and her huge sexy breasts are exposed. Mohua is shocked. She can’t believe that this skinny little bitch has ripped her expensive blouse. She can’t believe this disrespectful slut has bloodied her face. Mohua is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder until Mohua loses her temper and she holds her fists up like a man screaming, ‘alright, you wanan fight, you really wanna fight. I’ll fuckin fight you Tina. I’m going to knock the shit out of you and then I’m going to teach you a lesson you’ll never forget.” Tina raises her fists up too and the two woman just stand there in the driveway, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight each other, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and teach her respect and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.
Tina raises up onto her toes and she starts dancing around Mohua, while Mohua is standing there flat footed. Tina moves in closer and she sends her left fist at Mohua’s face, but as Mohua raises up to block Tina’s punch, Tina sends her right fist “bang,” right into Mohua’s left eye. Instantly Mohua’s eye starts turning pink and getting all puffy. Tina moves back and she dances around  and she starts faking lefts and right at Mohua’s face. Mohua is raising her hands up, first one hand, then the other, but Tina manages to fake a punch with her left fist and then as Mohua thinks she’s going to send her right fist at her, Tina sends her left fist plowing “bang,” right into Mohua’s nose again. She knocks Mohua’s had swinging back and forth and blood is really rolling from Mohua’s nose. Tina sends her left fist at Mohua’s face again, but this time Mohua manages to raise her right hand up and she catches Tina’s wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she smacks it “bang,” right into Tina’s chin. Tina’s head swings back and forth, but as her head is coming back forward, Mohua pulls her right fist all the way back and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Tina’s chin again. Mohua is bigger and stronger than Tina and her punches are really hard & Tina starts seeing stars, fuckin stars as her head snaps back and Tina stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.
Mohua walks right over to Tina and she plops her weight down “boom,” right onto Tina’s stomach. She pounds the fuckin air out of Tina and Tina is gasping for air. Mohua balls her fists up hard and tight and she starts pounding Tina’s face. First she punches Tina’s right eye “bam,” with her left fist, then she punches Tina’s left eye, “bam,” with her right fist. Instantly Tina’s eyes start to turn pni and ge all puffy. Mohua screams, “I’m going to punch your eyes black and blue you skinny little bitch, and then I’m going to take you right over my knee and teach you to be obedient, and to have respect for me.” Tina starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me cow. Get off of me you fuckin fat cow,” but Mohua is much bigger and stronger than Tina and she laughs and screams, “you’re not going anywhere you skinny little slut.” Tina’s hands are free and she reaches up and with her left hand she starts grabbing at Mohua’s hair and punching at her face, and with her right hand she starts scratching at her face. Mohua screams “AAHH,” as she leans back trying to get away from Tina’s long sharp fingernails, and as she does Tina half sits up and she sends her right fist plowing “bang,’ right into Mohua’s already bloody nose, Mohua puts her hand to her nose and as she does Tina leans forward and she clamps her teeth down right on Mohua’s huge exposed right breast.
Mohua screams, “AAAHHH,” as she leaps up off of Tina trying to get to her feet, but Mohua trips and she falls over onto her ass on the cement. Mohua is rubbing her huge bloody breast crying out, “You bit me, I’m bleeding. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Tina leaps up onto her feet as slowly Mohua starts to get up onto her feet screaming, ‘I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you,” but as she’s halfway up, Tina screams “You’re not going to kill anyone you stupid fat cow,” and she sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Mohua’s jaw. You can hear Mohua’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Mohua is seeing stars, fuckin stars as she goes stumbling backwards on her wobbly legs until her head comes back down, and when it does Tina pulls her right fist all the way back and she steps forward and she sends her fist plowing fucll force “bang,” right into Mohua’s nose again. Blood starts gushing from Mohua’s nose as her head snaps back and Mohua cries out, “please stop,” as she stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over again.
Tina is clearly winning at this point. She’s punching Mohua silly, but Tina really doesn’t care. She jerks her right fist all the way back and she steps forward and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Mohua’s nose again. Mohua’s head snaps back and Mohua stumbles backwards on her high heels and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground quite dazed. Tina stands over Mosua screaming, “Get up cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough. Get up and fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you.” Mosua is dazed and she cries out, “Enough, alright enough you win enough.”
Tina leans forward and she grab Mohua’s hair with both of her hands & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. Mohua is screaming “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO,” as Tina drags her standing straight up on her feet screaming, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when I’m finished with you cow,” and when Tina lets go of Mohua’s hair, Mohua’s legs are all wobbly, and she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance as she starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward and then back.
Tina screams, “I knocked the shit out of you Mohua you fat cow, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those big, fat cow tits of yours.” Tina raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling Mohua’s bloody aching breasts, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Mohua’s big sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly Mohua is holding her hands out in front of herself as tears start rolling down her cheeks and she starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE I’m BEGGING YOU, I’m SORRY, YOU WIN.”Tina just keeps on pounding Mohua’s tits until Mohua’s tits swell up and turn black and blue.
Mohua isn’t prepared for how vicious and crazy Tina really is. Tina grabs both of Mohua bloody, aching black and blue tits and she is digging her fingernails into her huge breasts again and twisting her nipples. Mohua is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU, I’M SORRY, I’M SO SO SORRY,” as she falls over onto her hands and knees. Tina grabs a hold of Mohua’s hair and she starts laughing viciously as she screams, “You are a sorry bitch you fat cow, but I’m far from finished with you yet. You need to be taught manners you big fat cow. You need to be taught obedience you stupid bitch, but most of all you need to be humiliated. I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.”
Mohua is normally quite dominant, she’s used to being in charge, she’ used to telling others what to do, not being told what to do. Mohua starts crying even harder as first she starts trying to crawl away from Tina, and then she gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs and she starts trying to walk away desperately crying out, “no, never, get away from me, you’re crazy, stay away from  me,” but Tina is crazy, and Tina still has a hold of Mohua’s hair and she isn’t going to let her go. She drags Mohua back by her hair, and Mohua screams :AAAHHH PLEASE MY HAIR,” as Tina spins Mohua right back around to face her again. Tina takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Mohua’s already broken, bloody nose and now blood is squirting from Mohua’s nose. Mohua goes hysterical and she falls over onto her hands and knees crying out, “I’m your slave, I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.”
Tina grabs Mosua’s hair and she starts laughing as she screams, “I’m going to make you my pet bitch. You’re going to heel right behind me and bark like the fuckin dog you are. Then perhaps after you practice and become good I will walk you in front of the class at school.” Tina has Mosua’s hair and she starts walking her like a dog, and Mosua starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a dog. Tina walks her around the driveway. Tina holds Mohua still and she’s laughing as she screams, “Now tell your Mistress how sorry you are for starting fuckin trouble. Tell your Mistress that you need to learn how to be completely obedient and how to respect your Mistress.” Mohua is scared and she’s totally submissive to Tina. She starts crying out, “I’m sorry I started trouble with you Mistress. I’m sorry, I need to learn to be obedient and to respect you Mistress.’ Tina is laughing as she screams, “You really are going to be a farm animal now you stupid fat cow. You’re going to moo like the fat cow that you are. Now let me hear you moo.” Mohua doesn’t hesitate, she is scared and she’s completely obedient to Tina and she takes a long, deep breathe and says “MOO, MOO, MOO. She’s mooing like a cow over and over again.Tina is still holding Mohua’s hair and she walks her over to her car screaming, “where is that garage door opener?” Mohua says, It’s on the visor Mistress. Then she starts to moo “MOO, MOO, MOO,” again.
Part-4
Atatri still looks like she’s been in a fight, but she looks a lot better and more rested than before. She sits down right on Kat’s stomach and she takes the open palm of her right hand and “bam,” she slaps Kat hard right across her face, swinging Kat’s head to the side from the force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face. She starts slapping her face, “forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth over and over again screaming, “wake up cow, wake up, I’m not even finished with you yet. She just keeps on smacking Kat’s face until she slaps Kat back awake, she smacks her right out of those fuckin stars she was seing.
Kat’s eyes blink open and Kat is slapped so silly she doesn’t even know where she is any more.” Then she realizes that Atatri has just knocked the shit out of her and she starts crying out, “enough, get off, get off of me cow.” Atatri is infuriated and she wrenches Kat’s head up off of the ground and she starts screaming right in Kat’s dazed face, “You have your fuckin nerve calling me a cow after I knocked the shit out of you. You’re going to be my slave. You’re going to admit that you’re the fuckin cow, and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, right bitch.” Kat is the Mistress, she is always in charge. She is the one that gives the orders, not follows them and feebly she starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “No, never, get off of me you fuckin fat cow.” Atatri smashes Kat “bang,” right into her already cracked bloody nose screaming, “get it thought your head cow, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”
Kat is scared, tears start welling in her eyes and she cries out, “alright, I’m your slave.” Atatri is still really infuriated and she bashes Kat “bang,’ right in her nose again screaming, “say it bitch.” Kat is submissive now. She’s crying like a little girl and she starts crying out, “I’m your slave, I’m sorry. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” Atatri is laughing as she gets up off of Kat. She starts walking around until she see’s Kat’s pocketbook and she picks it up saying, “Let’s see what kind of toys the Mistress brought over here to humiliate me with. Kat’s face starts turning beet red as Mohua pulls the huge, hard erect rubber strap on cock out of Kat’s pocketbook. Mohua leand forward over Kat and she grabs Kat’s hair and she yanks her sitting up straight and she holds the dildo right in Kat’s face screaming, “Is this the cock you were planning to humiliate me with bitch. Now beg your Mistress to humiliate you with this cock.”
Kat is really scared and Kat is submissive to Mohua and she starts crying hysterically, crying out, “Humiliate me with that cock Mistress. I’m begging you, please humiliate me with that cock Mistress.” Atatri straps on the big cock and she holds it right up in Kat’s face screaming “Alright suck it bitch. Suck this cock you big mouth.” Kat wraps her hands around the dildo and she holds it right up to her lips and she shoves it right into her mouth. Kat is submissive and she’s crying like a little girl as she sucks that big, hard erect rubber cock. Atatri pulls the dildo out of Kat’s mouth and she orders Kat, “Stand up and lower your panties cow.” Kat obediently gets to her feet and she lowers her panties. Atatri walks right up behind Kat and she holds the big, hard erect rubber cock right up to Kat’s anus. She screams, “You thought you were going to humiliate me. I’m going to humiliate you. I’m going to teach you a lesson you will never forget.”
Atatri shoves it in. She rams that big hard erect cock deep into Kat’s ass hole. Kat’s eyes almost bulged right out of her head as she lets out a bloodcurdling scream “AAAAAHHHHHH,” in pain. Then she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big, hard cock screaming, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT, YOU’RE HURTING ME.” Atatri is laughing viciously as she’s holding Kat by her fuckiin hair, and she starts plunging that big, hard erect rubber cock in and pulling it halfway of Kat’s ass hole over and over again. She’s fucking Kat right up her ass with that huge rubber penis and she screams, “You think I’m a cow. You have the fuckin nerve coming to my house and calling me a fat cow. Now you’re going to be the cow bitch. You’re going to moo like a cow. Now let me hear you moo.”
Kat has no choice. Atatris is fucking her up her ass with that big, hard erect cock and she’s in total control her, and Kat takes a long deep breathe and she starts to “MOO, MOO, MOO,” over and over again at the top of her lungs like a cow. Atatri’s huge sexy breasts are bouncing as she’s ramming that huge rubber cock into Kat’s ass hole.
Part-5
Tina pushes the button on the garage door opener and slowly the garage door starts to open. Tina grabs Mohua’s hair and she starts dragging her toward the garage, and Mohua is still mooing over and over again at the top of her lungs as she drags Mohua right into the garage. There are two woman mooing like cows. Atatri is fucking Kat up her ass with that big, hard erect rubber cock, and Kat is “MOO, MOO,” mooing like a cow. Tina see’s this and she drags Mohua to a corner of the garage by her hair, and Mohua is “MOO, MOO, MOO,” mooing like a cow too. Tina lets go of Mohua’s hair screaming, “now you are going to sit here mooing until I say you can stop, and if you dare to move an inch I will beat you up even worse than I beat you up before, do you understand me bitch.” Mohua is still crying and mooing and she cries out, “YES MISTRESS.”
Tina walks over to where Atatri is fucking her mother up her ass with that dildo and Kat is still mooing pathetically like a cow. Atatri laughs and she says, “Your mother is learning the much needed lesson she deserves. It is her fault that you never learnt obedience and respect, but I am teaching her right now. Now let my daughter go wash up and allow me to finish teaching your mother how to be obedient and respectful.” Tina is infuriated and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You better get that dildo out of my mothers ass you fuckin fat cow, or I’ll beat you up even worse than I beat your fat cow daughter up. You and you stupid, pathetic daughter need to be taught obedience and respect.”
Atatri is infuriated and she starts unstrapping the giant dildo. Then she takes that big, hard erect cock and she rams it right back into Kat’s ass hole. Kat screams, “AAAHHH,” both for the shock and the pain as the dildo sinks deep into her ass hole. Atatri screams, “You stupid little girl, look at what you did to my daughter.” Mohua is still obediently “MOO, MOO,” mooing like a cow in the corner. “Atatri continues, “I’m going to beat you up even worse than I beat your fat fuckin whore mother up, and you both will learn obedience and respect.   
Atatri held her hands up to grab Tina’s hair as she lunges right at her,  but as Atatri moves in closer to grab at Tina, Tina quickly balls her right fist up hard and tight and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Atatri’s chin. Atatri’s head snaps back and Atatri is stopped dead in her tracks as she starts seeing stars. Tina swing sher right fist back and then she sends it swinging up and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Atatri’s jaw. Atatri is seing fuckin stars and you can hear Atatri’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does, Atatri starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then Atatri just gets this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s so fuckin dazed. Atatri is already knocked silly, but Tina really doesn’t care. She walks right up to Atatri and she sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Atatri’s jaw again, & Tina starts laughing as she see’s Atatri’s eyes roll right up in her head as her head snaps straight up in the air, and Atatri falls right over onto her back out cold. Tina has knocked Atatri unconscious and Atatri is laying on her floor on her back out cold.
Part-6
Kat has pulled the dildo out of her ass hole and she’s sitting there applauding Tina’s knock out. Kat sill has tears rolling down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Tina helps Kat up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs and helps her to the bathroom to wash up. The two woman finish cleaning Kat up and they return to the garage. Mohua is still on her hands and knees in the corner “MOO, MOO,” mooing like a cow, while Atatri is still out cold on the floor. Tina escorts Kat to a bench and tell her to sit down and rest while she tends to Atatri and Mohua.

Tina walks over to Atatri and she grabs her black skirt and she rips it right off of her. Tina starts laughing as Atatri has no panties on. Atatri is still out cold and has no idea of what is happening to her. Tina walks over to Mohua and she grabs her hair. Mohua is still obediently “MOO, MOO,” mooing over and over again.” Tina starts laughing as she screams, “look at this pathetic farm animal mommy. Look at this pathetic cow mooing, and now you’re going to be my pet, You’re going to be my dog. Show my mother what a good, obedient dog you are bitch. Bark for my mother.” Mohua starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.” Kat laughs and says “What an obedient dog you have Tina.” Tina pulls on Mohua’s hair screaming, “Heel doggy, good doggy, heel,” as she starts walking Mohua right over to where her mother lays on the ground unconscious. Tina lets go of Mohua’s hair screaming, “throw me one of those pillows off of the counch Mommy.” Kat throws Tina a pillow and Tina picks up Atatri’s limp legs and she shoves the pillow right under Atatri’s ass. Atatri is there out cold with her legs spread wide open and her ass elevated off of the floor and Tina grabs Mohua’s hair and she pulls her forward, right between Atari’s legs.
Tina start laughing as she screams, “alright doggy, now you’re going to lick your mother’s pussy just like a dog licks it master.” Mohua starts crying hysterically, crying out, “NO, OH NO, PLEASE NOT THAT.” Tina becomes infuriated. She walks over and she grabs the strap on dildo that Atatri had been using on her mothers ass and she straps it onto herself. She walks right up behind Mohua and she’s laughing as she screams, “Apparently your mother didn’t teach you obedience and respect. Now bend forward and stick your ass up in the air. Atatri sticks her ass up in the air as she looks back at Tina and she’s crying pathetically, begging Tina, “PLEASE NO, I’m BEGGING YOU, I’M SORRY. I WILL GIVE YOU AN A IN THE CLASS AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO SHOW UP IN CLASS AGAIN, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU.” Tina pulls harder at Mohua’s hair and Muhoa lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAHHHHH,” as Tina shoves that big, hard erect rubber cock right up into her ass hole. She’s fuckin Tina up her ass with the dildo, just like her mother was doing to Kat minutes earlier. Mohua is crying and crying out, “NO PLEASE YOU’RE HURTING ME.” Tina is laughing and Tina is vicious as she screams, “You better lick your mother’s cxnt you fuckin dog or I’ll hurt you much more.”   
Mohua is scared, she’s so scared she’s shaking in fear. Mohua leans forward and she lowers her head right between Atatri’s legs and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking her mother’s pussy. Tina is laughing and she screams, “Ma, Ma come here, look at this.” Kat walks over and she looks down and see’s her daughter’s teach licking her unconscious mother’s cxnt.” Kat laughs and says, “It’s a shame that this slut is unconscious and she isn’t getting to enjoy her daughter’s tongue. Kat stands right over Atatri looking down and watching Mohua licking her mother over and over again. Kat says, “watch this Tina. Then she lowers herself down so that her ass is only a foot over Atatri’s face and she leans grabs Atatri’s nipples in each of her hands and she starts twisting hard at her nipples. The pain seems to start to wake Atatri up and Atatri starts screaming, “AAHH, AAHH,” and just then Kat starts pissing right in her mouth, right on her face screaming, “wake up bitch. You thought you were going to humiliate me.” Feebly Atatri is shaking her head from side to side and trying to spit out the warm yellow urine that is streaming all over her face and still filling up in her mouth. Atatri is totally humiliated and she starts crying again. Kat is digging her long sharp fingernails into Atatri’s big tits and Atatri is crying and screaming, “S…s…s…top…p…p,”, as she’s sputtering warm piss out of her mouth.
Kat finishes urinating in Atatri’s mouth and she moves back a couple of steps and she grabs Atatri’s hair and she yanks her head up off of the ground. Atatri is still dazed, but Kat screams, “Look slut. How does it feel to have your daughter licking you cxnt. How does it feel to watch your daughter get fucked up her ass with the very same cock you used on me.” Atatri’s eyes flooded with tears and her head flung back as she starting crying hysterically, crying out, “NO, OH NO PLEASE NO.” Kat wrenches her head forward screaming, “Yes bitch, take a good look at your very own daughter suck you off you big mouth.”
Tina as plowing that big, hard erect cock into Mohua’s ass hole over and over again and she screams, “stick your tongue deeper into your mother’s cxnt you whore. You’re going to lick your mother’s cxnt until your mother cums bitch.” Mohua starts licking Atatri’s cxnt harder, faster. She’s licking her feverishly like a dog licking its master over and over again.
Kat lowers Atatri’s head to the cement and she lowers herself down, holding her ass right over Atatri’s face again and Kat starts laughing as she screams, “No stick your tongue out whore, lick my ass hole clean.” Tears are streaming from Atatri’s eyes, but she doesn’t move an inch. Kat goes, you must still think you are in charge you stupid bitch. Well I gues I am just going to have to adjust your attitude you stupid bitch. Kat lowers her big ass right onto Atatri’s face. She’s smothering Atatri with her ass and Atatri can’t breath. Atatri starts flailing her hands. Kat grabs her hands as she’s sitting right on Atatri’s face, and Atatri’s hands just start flapping around limply in Kat’s hands and Atatri starts to go limp. Kat raises her ass up off of Atatri’s face and Atatri gasps desperate gulps of air into her lungs. Kat is vicious and she laughs as she screams, “lick my ass hole whore or I’ll sit right on that big mouth of yours and let you sofocate.” Atatri is mortified, she could never even imagine being this humiliated in her very worst nightmeres, but she realizes she has no other choice. Atatri raises her head up, and Atatri’s eyes are still swimming around In her fuckin head, and her head is all wobbly as submissively she sticks her tongue out and she sticks her tongue right into Kat’s moist pussy, and she starts licking he cxnt. She plunging her tongue in and out and in and out. She’s passionately licking her cxnt over and over again, slobbering her tongue in and out of Mistress Kat’s wet hot cxnt.
Atatri is bloody, and she’s weak, and she’s totally submissive to Kat now. She’s making love with Kat’s wet, hot pussy over and over again, worshipping Kat’s sweet delicious cxnt with her wet, hot tongue. Kat screams, “Now you’re going to moo and you’re going to show your daughter just which one of us is the fuckin cow.
Tina is still fucking Mohua’s ass, and Tina starts fuckin laughing as she screams, “that’s right Mohua, you’re going to moo just like your mother. Look Ma, we have a heard of fuckin cow’s.”
And all of a sudden Mohua lets out a loud, long, “MOOOOO.” Then right after that Atatri lets out a loud, muffled moo. Atatris is smothered in Kat’s wet cxnt. Her tongue is obediently whipping back and forth in Kat’s pussy, and she was licking in time with Mohua as Tina takes the dildo out of her ass and spins her around, and Tina laughs as she screams, “And now you’re going to eat my cxnt whore. You’re going to lick my cxnt and worship my cxnt just like your mother is sucking my mother’s cxnt. Now worship my cxnt whore.”
Mohua who is normally quite dominant, is completely submissive now. She starts licking Tina’s cxnt. She’s sticking her tongue in and pulling it out. She’s sucking Tina with a passion. Tina is laughing as she screams, “moo again you stupid fat cow’s, moo again. Mohua starts to “MOO,” into Tina’s cxnt. “MOO, MOO,” over and over again.
Atatri is licking away over and over again. She’s making passionate love to Kat’s dripping wet cxnt with her tongue. Mohua’s lips are vibrating inside Tina’s soakin wet pussy as she’s “MOO, MOO, MOO.” Feverisly over and over again. Tina’s big, hard erect nipples are ready to burst as her teacher, the fuckin fat whore bitch that had started all this was in her place, licking her cxnt, “MOO, MOO,” mooing, and plunging her tongue deep inside her soaked, hot cxnt over and over again until Tina starts going off. She’s exploding right on Mohua’s sexy probing tongue, “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” over and over again, she’s exploding. She’s shaking, and trembling as Mohua’s tongue has this sexy 19 year old students drenched pussy quaking, shaking in excitement as she “OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” cum’s over and over again right on Mohua’s face.
Hearing her daughter’s screams, feeling her daughter’s explosion, and feeling Atatri’s sexy tongue licking her into oblivion, licking Kat’s soaking wet pussy over and over again until Kat starts going oof. She starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Ataris’ face.
Kat and Tina then got up and left the two big, beat up mooing woman on the ground, totally broken and humiliated, and they walk out to their car. Happy at the lesson they had taught the teacher and her big mouth mother.

Kiss you mothers cxnt you fat cow. Moo into your mother’s cxnt you big mouth.     

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Story for Eagleton-2 mothers and 2 daughter's
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 06:29:10 PM »
He! He! Your stories should be nominated for a prize in 'dirty' ... yummy!  :P ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!