News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ella (Blonde 24) fights Mistress Carmella for Jennyfights

• 5 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Ella (Blonde 24) fights Mistress Carmella for Jennyfights
« on: March 21, 2013, 06:41:14 AM »

Ella (blonde 24) has been pissed because her extremely beautiful, sexy lover Jenny (jennyfights) has been cheating on her with Mistress Carmella. She warned Jenny that if she catches her with that skinny little whore bitch she would beat the shit out of her. When Jenny told Mistress Carmella that Elle has threatened to beat her up, Mistress Carlmella, who is quite used to getting everything that she wants, refuses to be embarrassed by the challenge. She is the Mistress. She is the one in charge. Mistress Carmella sat Jenny down and told her that she would make Ella her slave and show Jenny what a pathetic whore she really is. Mistress Carmella was getting Jenny quite excited as she explained in great detail how she is the Mistress and that she would make Ella lick her cxnt. She told Jenny that she would like nothing better than to make Ella into a slave for you and me…………..
Things come to a head on Friday night when Ella was supposed to work all night. Ella show up and she catches Jenny with Mistress Carmella, and Ella is really infuriated. She starts screaming at Jenny and Mistress Carmella walks into the living room from the bedroom. Mistress Carmella puts her hands on her hips screaming, “what’s going on here.” Jenny nervously looks at Ella and says, “Ella, this is no joke, Carmella is a Mistress and she can really beat you up.” Mistress Carmella said, “why don’t you just get out of here bitch, before I have to put you in your place.” Ella walks right up to Carmella and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps her hard across her face. Carmella’s head spins sideways from the force of the hard smack, and Carmella has a big, red handprint right across her cheek.. Ella screams, “You think you’re so fuckin tough you whore.” Mistress Carmella puts her hand to her cheek screaming, ‘How dare you hit me. I’m going to,” but before she can finish the sentence Ella make a hard tight fist with her right hand and she punches Carmella “bang,” right in her nose screaming, “I’m going to beat you up you fuckin whore.”
Ella plows her right fist “bang,” right into Carmella’s nose again. Blood starts rolling from Carmella’s nose, and Carmella puts her hand to her nose she sees her own blood on her hand. Tears start to well up in Carmella’s eyes. She’s never been punched like this in a fight before, and she cry’s out, I’m bleeding. Look at what you did to me. Ella is infuriated and she doesn’t care. She smashes her fist “bang,” right into Carmella’s nose again. Blood is rolling from Carmella’s nose. Ella grabs Carmella’s sexy dress with both of her hands and she holds her up right in front of herself, screaming right in Carmella’s shocked face, “ I thought you were so fuckin tough. You told everyone you were going to kick my ass. You thought you were tough and that you were going to make me your slave. I’m going to make you my slave you pathetic little slut. I’m going to be your Mistress you stupid little cxnt, and you’re going to do to whatever I tell you to do. You got it.”
Carmella has tears starting to roll from her eyes and her face is beet red and she cries out, “Please, I’m not so tough.” Ella is still really pissed off and she grabs Carmella’s hair and she pulls her over onto her hands and knees. Carmella screams “AAHH,” and she’s crying now. Tears are rolling from her eyes and she starts begging. “Please, I’m begging you, please let me go.” Ella laughs and says, “You’re no Mistress you weak pathetic whore bitch, and now I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to lick my feet, you’re going to worship my feet with your tongue, and then you pathetic whore bitch, you’ll lick ,y cxnt. You’re going to suck me off you big mouth, while I make out with Jennifer.”
Carmella has never been submissive to anyone before and she just sits there crying.  Ella walks over and sits down right next to Jenny screaming, “Lick my feet whore.” Carmella removes Ella’s left shoe and she holds her foot right up to her mouth and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Ella’s foot. She’s licking it passionately, over and over again like a dog licking it’s master. Ella looks over and she knew how excited Jenny would be after watching her beat up and humiliate this sexy little whore.” Ella looks over at Jenny and says, “Now you’re tough Mistress is going to lick both of our cxnts. She’s going to suck us off one by one with her tongue.”
Jenny’s nipples are rock hard and beet red. They’re poking through her blouse, and her cxnt is all soaking wet, Ella laughs and she screams, “Now you’re going to lick my cxnt you whore.” Carmella is really scared, she doesn’t want Ella to beat her up again and as Ella spreads her legs open, Carmella obediently leans over and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Ella’s cxnt, and Ella is sucking passionately at Jenny’s tongue. She’s licking Ella’s soaking wet pussy over and over again, feverishly. She like a fuckin dog worshipping Ella’s wet, hot cxnt with her tongue until Ella starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” exploding over and over again right in Carmella’s mouth, and right on her face. 
Ella screams, “now go lick Jenny out. Suck her soaking wet, hot pussy just like you sucked mine you whore bitch.” Carmella gets on her hands and knees right in front of Jennifer, and Carmella crawls up nice and close and she sticks her tongue right into Jenny’s wet, hot pussy and she sucks her until jenny starts ‘AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Carmella’s face.
Ella and Jenny has decided to keep Carmella around to lick their cxnts whenever they want. Tough Mistress Carmella is now Pathetic Submissive Carmella……..

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Ella (Blonde 24) fights Mistress Carmella for Jennyfights
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 06:48:57 AM »

Picture Ella

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 06:50:30 AM »

Mistress Carmella pic

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 07:03:21 AM »

Jenny fights pic

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 09:21:58 PM »
Hmm, cute little story there, but Mistress Carmela to me looks a lot more like a girl who can fight. 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 11:02:54 AM »
Carmella got what she deserves!lol

And she looks she can't fight even if her life depended on it!
All blondes are trash!