News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

T aka Tony-The two loves of his life Lisa-Lori Ann

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
T aka Tony-The two loves of his life Lisa-Lori Ann
« on: March 24, 2013, 08:17:25 PM »

Lori Ann-5'2", 130 lbs C cup
Lisa-      5'7"  130lbs  A/Bcup

Dear Mistress Vicky,
Several years ago I was living with Lisa. Lisa was hot and sexy and beautiful, and she gave the very best blow jobs I ever had. Lisa sucked her way up the ladder where she worked. She can be pretty kinky. Lisa knew I liked to watch women fight and would watch fight videos with me and she knew I like her feet. Lol
At one point I met my now wife Lori Ann. I felt like I had the choice of the two best woman I would ever have. On one hand I had a woman who literally blew me away, but she also was blowing a lot of other guys.
I decided to marry Lori Ann and for a while Lisa was really pissed off and she got crazy and attempted to stalk me, and Lisa knowing about my fantasies of woman fighting she was obsessed with fighting Lori Ann. I wasn’t sure which woman would have won, it went back and forth in my mind. I had to change my phone number and go into hiding for a while until eventually Lisa got promoted at work and she moved to another city for about 7 years.
Lori Ann and I have a very good relationship, but she loves to party and we have many neighborhood bar-b-ques and go to many parties, and even sometimes to neighborhood bars. Lori Ann has a habit of drinking too much when we are partying, she gets very flirtatious and it seems like everyone knows that occasionally she sneaks off with a guy. She has not only been accused by a few of the woman in the neighborhood, she has actually gotten into a few fist fights over it. Luckily for Lori Ann she seems to get into fights with woman  that talk a lot tougher than they fight. Lori Ann has won almost all of her fights.
The pictures of Lisa lying on the beach which were sent to me by a mutual friend. That is the very same beach Lori Ann and I go to and I have often thought that she is watching me and Lori Ann from afar and plotting her revenge. And yes her blow jobs are addictive. I just got a rush of blood thinking about it.

Almost 2 months ago I was at a bar and who should walk in but Lisa, and Lisa looked great. She was always very attractive, but she must be working out and taking very good care of herself and I couldn’t help but thinking that like fine wine, she has gotten much better with age. We were talking and I couldn’t help but thinking about the explosive blow jobs she used to give me and my cock started trying to break out of my jeans. Lisa was acting so flirtatious and when she saw my cock standing straight up in my jeans she put her hand on it and asked me if I remember her blow jobs. She dragged me into the men’s bathroom of the bar and she lowered my pants. She wrapped her fingers around my balls squeezing just hard enough so that I would be rock hard, but not able to cum.
As hard as it was to believe Lisa had gotten much better than before and she went from the best blow job I ever had to something that I can’t even begin to describe. She sucked me like a vacuum cleaner and with her finger wrapped tightly around my balls. I was rock hard and wanting, needing to explode, but I couldn’t. She sucked me and sucked me and I started thinking about Lori Ann, and then about Lisa and Lori Ann slugging it out. There were knocks on the bathroom door, but I really didn’t care. Finally Lisa unwrapped her fingers from around my balls and I started to explode. I was screaming like a wounded animal, and tears started streaming down my face as my body was having one violent convulsion after another. It felt like every part of my body was trying to shoot out of the tip of my cock, but nothing at all was coming out. I had never experienced anything like this before in my life. I was having the most explosive, insane orgasm of my life and there wasn’t a drop of cum shooting out of me.
Then all of a sudden the convulsions got more intense. It felt like the cum was shooting throughout every inch of my body, and I could feel it all meeting. It was like all the melting snow from all the mountains, filling the rivers up, and then all of the rivers meeting, but it was trapped by a little thin dam. The dam held the water as long as it could, but when the dam finally broke, tons of water were trying to squeeze through the tip of my cock.
I was convulsing hard, the cum was shooting out of the tip of my cock like never before. I was crying, and screaming like an animal being raped. I quickly filled Lisa’s mouth and when she had to move back my cum shot all the way to the ceiling. She swallowed a large mouthful of cum and stuck my big, hard cock back in her mouth and I kept shooting load after load. There was pounding on the bathroom door and people were screaming, “Are you alright, do we need to call the cops or animal control.”
My body was numb. I was in another world and I know everyone in the bar knew what happened, and they were laughing and making comments. My legs were all wobbly and Lisa had to help me to my car. I was lucky, only one of my friends were at the bar and Lori Ann would never find out.

I have to admit I had been having many fantasies about Lisa this whole time. My favorite fight fantasy was trying to imagine what would have happened when I broke up with Lisa to go with Lori Ann, if I would have let them fight it out. Most of my friends that knew Lisa and Lori Ann thought that Lori Ann would have beat Lisa up, I even posted many poll fights and Lori Ann always won, but in my mind, I would have to say that Lisa beat Lori Ann up just as much as Lori Ann beat Lisa up. The other fantasies I would have about Lisa was the great blow jobs she used to give me. Thinking about it now I might have been giving Lisa some credit in my fight fantasies for the great blow jobs, and I wondered if she would have won as much as she did if she didn’t give such good head.
As I mentioned, Lisa’s blow jobs are addictive and I quickly became a junky. I tried to find any excuse to sneak off and meet Lisa. Lisa would drain me and I would get home and their wasn’t even a shot at having any more sex. It wasn’t long before Lori Ann started to get suspicious. I rarely go to sleep at night without sex, or at least without begging for sex, and now it was weeks that we didn’t have sex and now it was I who was giving Lori Ann the lame excuses she had been giving me when she was too tired or not in the mood for sex.
Lori Ann was getting suspicious and she kept asking me where I was disappearing to all the time. Then as time went by she started getting angrier and angrier and started accusing me of having an affair and threatening what she would do when she catches me with my little whore. I was scared and confused. I didn’t want to lose Lori Ann, but I was addicted to Lisa’s explosive blow jobs. Lori Ann got more angry, more vocal and more descriptive of what she was going to do when she gets her hands on my whore. Now every time I would see Lisa I couldn’t help but fantasize Lori Ann slugging it out with Lisa. Lisa immediately began to notice a change and asked me what I was thinking about as she sucked me dry.
I finally told Lisa how angry Lori Ann is and that Lori Ann is really going to beat the shit out of her if she ever catches them together. Lisa assured me that she would love to fight Lori Ann for me. She told me that I would be quite surprised at how good she fights and that she would like nothing better than to sit right on Lori Ann’s face and make Lori Ann our slave. She assured me that we could keep Lori Ann as our maid, or our pet and that she would love to fuck me right in front of that stupid little bitch, and have Lori Ann clean her cxnt with her tongue. Lisa blow jobs got even more explosive, more addictive and I couldn’t help but fantasizing the two woman fighting.
There were many things that I didn’t know. I guess I was thinking with my other head and I didn’t think of anything except how good I felt. I was wanted, desired, I had two woman ready to fight over me. Lisa let it leak out to Lori Ann that she was back and that she was taking me back. The whole town was talking about the threats and insults the two woman were exchanging through mutual friends and neighbors. Finally Lisa told quite a few people that we were going to be at a bar on Friday night and if Lori Ann was woman enough to fight her for me, she should show up.
I am one of Lisa’s close friends and Lisa made sure that everyone in town knew that there was going to be a fight at 10 pm in the parking lot of Jumbo Jimmy’s Bar tonight. The only person that didn’t know was Tony because Lisa had kept him in bed all day and turned his phone off. She told Tony she was putting his phone in her pocketbook when they left to go to the bar. Now I am going to tell you the details of what happened at Jumbo Jimmy’s bar.

Part-2
Lisa and Tony arrived at the bar at 9:50. Tony had to go to the bathroom when they got there and the large crowd was very excited. Tony had just returned from the bathroom when he heard a few guys calling out, “she’s here, she’s here, and one of Lisa’s girlfriends ran across the bar up to Lisa saying, “Can you believe that stupid bitch had the fuckin nerve to bring her friend Karen.” Tony has this shocked look on his face as Lisa grabs his hand and she starts dragging him toward the door and out into the parking lot of Jumbo Jimmy’s Bar, and everyone in the crowded bar is trying to squeeze though the door behind them.
Lisa is wearing a yellow micro mini dress, high heels and stockings and she has her finger and toes nails painted orange/red. Lori Ann has on a white, low cut micro mini dress, high heels and stockings and her fingernails and toenails are painted bright red.

Lori Ann walks right up to Lisa screaming, “Whore, I heard that you’ve been going with my husband, my husband you flat chested whore.” Lisa gets this nasty little smile on her face and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You took him from me slut. He was living with me, and you took him from me, and now I took him back. Didn’t you notice that he hasn’t fucked you in months. He wants to be with me, not with a fuckin cow like you. So why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.”
Lori Ann loses her temper and her face turns beet red and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Lisa “bam,” hard right across her face,  swinging her head to the side from the force of her hard smack, and leaving a huge red handprint on Lisa’s cheek. Lori Ann screams “You’re going to stay away from him, stay far away from my husband or I’ll knock the shit out of you, do you understand me slut.” Lisa puts her hand to her cheek as she comes swinging back around to face Lori Ann with this shocked look on her face.

Lori Ann screams, “I’m going to beat you up you fuckin whore,” Lisa puts her hands on her hips screaming, “I’d like to see you try it.” Lori Ann loses her temper and she sends her right fist at Lisa’s face, but quickly Lisa raises her left hand up and she blocks Lori Ann’s punch, & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Lori Ann’s chin. You can hear Lori Ann’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, & when Lori Ann’s head comes back forward, she has this shocked look on her face. Lisa grabs Lori Ann’s dress with her right hand, and she starts pulling Lori Ann forward into her left fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Lori Ann’s nose with her fist. The crowd is cheering.
Lori Ann isn’t prepared for how good Lisa fights, and Lisa is knocking her nose in with her fist. She’s holding Lori Ann up by her dress and she’s smashing her fist over and over again into Lori Ann’s face until blood is rolling from Lori Ann’s nose and its starting to fill up in Lori Ann’s mouth. Then Lisa pulls Lori Ann forward, and she starts screaming right in Lori Ann’s face, “You don’t know just how long I’v been preparing for this you stupid bitch. I’v been stalking you, and now I’m going to make you sorry you ever started trouble with me,” and Lori Ann can’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled. Lisa shoves Lori Ann back hard Lori Ann’s dress rips right off of her body in Lisa’s hands as Lori Ann stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. The crowd is cheering and cheering and Lori Ann is trying to cover her bra, and she’s sputtering blood as blood is streaming from her nose.  Lisa is crazy and she really wants to beat Lori Ann up.
She pulls her right fist back and she steps forward, sending her fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Lori Ann’s nose again, and you can hear the fuckin bone crack, and blood starts gushing from Lori Ann’s nose. Lori Ann has tears welling in her eyes and she cries out, “please stop.” Lisa laughs viciously and she grabs her bra and she rips it right off of her. The crowd is going crazy as Lisa digs her long, shiny orange fingernails into Lori’s Ann’s breasts screaming, “I’m just getting started you fuckin cow.” Lori Ann is screaming in pain and you can see bloody red welt marks on Lori’s Ann’s breast. Tears start streaming down Lori’s Ann’s cheeks and she starts crying out, “Enough, please stop. I’v had enough.”
And Tony, you are just standing there watching in total amazement as you watch Lori Ann, who is normally a confident, cocky dominant woman. Who has beat up other woman and who’s been so tough in the past, is now crying and begging Lisa to stop.” Everyone is totally shocked to see your tough wife being beat up by this crazy woman. Lori Ann isn’t prepared for how insane Lisa is. She takes her left fist and she pounds you wife, “boom,” right into her belly. Her fist sinks into Lori Ann’s stomach, and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right after her, and Lori Ann bends over in pain gasping for air. Lisa grabs Lori Ann’s hair with her right hand and she wrenches her head right up. Lori Ann screams “AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, and she reaches up grabbing for Lisa’s hand, trying to pull it out of her hair, and as she does, Lisa pounds her fist “Boom,” right into Lori Ann’s stomach. She smashes the air “OOOFFF,” right out of her and Lori Ann grabs her aching stomach and doubles over in pain gasping for air again. Insanely she grabs Lori Ann’s hair and starts wrenching at it. Lori Ann reaches up trying to pull Lisa’s hand out of her hair as Lisa stood her standing straight up on her feet again. Lisa once again smashes her fist “boom,” right into Lori Ann’s stomach and Lori Ann’s knees just buckled under her, & Lori Ann fell right over onto her hands and knees on the cement coughing and gasping for air.
Lisa grabs Lori Ann by her fuckin hair with both of her hands and she starts dragging Lori Ann across her rough cement on her hands and knees. Lori Ann is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, LET GO, PLEASE STOP I’M BEGGING YOU.” Lisa stops and Lisa has this totally crazed, insane look on her face, and her face is beet red as she screams right in Lori Ann’s shocked face, “You want me to stop beating you up bitch. Then tell everyone you’re my slave. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, you got it.” Lori Ann is scared, she’s never been beat up like this before and she starts crawling away from Lisa, and she gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs and started to stumble away from Lisa, crying out, “Alright, enough, you win. You can have Tony, you beat me up, please let me go.” Lisa runs right after her, grabbing Lori Ann’s shoulder, she spins Lori Ann right back around to face her again screaming, “Where do you think you’re going you stupid cow. I’m not finished.”
She raises her fists up like a man screaming, “I beat you up you fuckin whore, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those saggy cow tits of yours.” Lisa starts punching Lori Ann’s breasts, right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Lori Ann’s big sexy tits as punching bags. Lisa is clearly winning at this point. She’s punched all the fight right out of Tony’s tough wife, and Lori Ann is helpless and crying out, “Stop, please I’m begging you, please stop,” as Lisa punches her big tits black and blue. Lisa is a lunatic and she balls up her left hand up into a hard fist again and she sent it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Lori Ann’s already cracked and bloody nose screaming, “get it through your head cow, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” 
Blood is still gushing from Lori Ann’s nose, it’s starting to get all puffy. Lori Ann is knocked silly, she’s seeing fuckin stars, and Lori Ann is scared, she can’t get crazy Lisa to stop beating her up. Desperately Lori Ann starts crying out, “Tony, Tony please help me, Karen please help me, someone I’m begging you please help me,”
But Tony. Imagine how every man who is in the crowd that is watching is standing there watching with their big hard cocks trying to bust out of their pants, and every woman’s cxnt is soaking wet as they stand there and watch, and no one would move a fuckin inch to help Lori Ann as Lisa continues to make a fuckin spectacle of her right in front of all of her friends, & Tony, right in front of you.” Lisa swings her right fist back and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Lori Ann’s jaw. You can hear Lori Ann’s teeth bang together and rattle in her fuckin head and Lori Ann is seeing fuckin stars and blood goes flying everywhere. Then Lori Ann’s knees just buckle under her.
Lisa grabs her by her hair as she shoves her over onto her back, and she  climbs right on top of her and she sits down right on Lori Ann’s stomach. Lisa starts laughing insanely as she screams right in Lori Ann’s frightened face, “You’re going to beg to be my slave bitch. You’re going to beg me to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to address me a Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Lori Ann is crying like a baby and she starts desperately pleading with Lisa, “Please, you win. I’m sorry, I’m begging you, you can have my husband, just please, please let me go.” Lisa has this crazy, insane look on her face as she screams, “You thought I should get beat up for stealing your man. You thought you were so fuckin tough and that you could beat me up.” Lisa takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Lori Ann “bam,” hard across her face swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks the back of her hand hard across Lori Ann’s face, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts smacking the shit out of Lori Ann’s face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, she’s smacking Lori Ann silly. The crowd is cheering.
Lori Ann is slapped so silly she’s seeing fuckin stars, and the sounds are echoing and reverberating inside her head. Lori Ann is feebly bucking and kicking her legs, but Lori Ann is weak and she’s helpless and she’s crying and she cries out, “I’m your slave.” Lisa grabs Lori Ann’s hair with both of her hands and she wrenches her head right up off of the cement screaming right in Lori Ann’s shocked face, “I took two years of Karate and two years of boxing lessons preparing for this day whore.” I stalked you and the man you stole from me, and now I am taking him back you whore. I am going to be Tony’s girl and you are going to be the maid bitch. You are going to clean and cook and wait on me and Tony hand and foot, and when Tony fills my cxnt with his cum, I might let you lick it all out of me. Now are you ready to submit, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you”
Lisa is terrorizing Lori Ann, and oddly Lori Ann’s nipples are rock hard and beet red and trying to burst. Lori Ann is shaking, vibrating in fear and she’s crying like a baby and she starts crying out, “Alright, I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” Lisa is sitting on Lori Ann’s stomach and she swings around facing her feet. Lisa grabs Lori Ann’s panties and she pulls them right down. Then she reaches back and she grabs Lori Ann’s left hand and she pulls it down to Lori Ann’s clean shaven pussy screaming, “Alright slave. Now stick your finger into your cxnt and masturbate yourself.” Lisa just sat there watching as Lori Ann takes the middle finger of her left hand and she starts rubbing her cxnt. The crowd is really cheering. Lisa screams, “More finger bitch, and stick them in deeper. Fuck yourself with your fingers whore.” Lori Ann is scared and she sticks more fingers into her cxnt and she’s masturbating herself right in front of everyone. She’s jerking herself off with her fingers in front of Tony, and in front of the friends.   
Lisa is laughing as she stands up right over Lori Ann and slowly she starts to lower her panties screaming, “Look up, look up at me you fuckin whore.” Lori Ann is looking up through her tear filled eyes and realizing what is about to happen to her, her eyes fill up in tears and she starts crying hysterically, crying out, “No, Please I’ll do anything, I’m sorry, no not that.” Lisa lowers herself down so that her ass is only inches over Lori Ann’s face and Lisa is laughing viciously as she screams, “now you’re going to stick your tongue out and lick my ass hole clean you big mouth.” Lori Ann is still fucking herself with her fingers, and she’s crying and crying but she doesn’t do a thing. Lisa lowers her ass right onto Lori Ann’s face. She’s smothering Lori Ann and Lori Ann can’t breathe. Lori Ann is screaming and screaming, “Get oh…, et f… a…” but her screams are muffled by Lisa’s tight ass. Feebly Lori Ann is bucking and kicking and she pulls her fingers out of her soaking wet pussy and she’s starts flailing her hands.
Lisa grabs a hold of Lori Ann’s hands to try to hold them still. Lori Ann is getting weaker and weaker and she stops bucking and her kicks start getting weaker and weaker. Lori Ann is seeing black spot and her hands just start flopping around limply in Lisa’s hands. Lisa raises up off of Lori Ann’s face, and Lori Ann desperately starts taking is large gulps of air. Lisa looks up and she sees Lori Ann’s good friend Karen standing right over them with this very concerned look on her face. Lisa starts  laughing as she screams, “Look at her Karen, look at your tough girlfriend now. She thought that she was so fuckin tough, and look at what I’m doing to her. Now she’s going to lick my ass hole clean right in front of Tony, right in front of all of these people.” Lori Ann’s eyes fill with tears and she’s shaking her head side to side feebly crying out, “No, no, no.”
 Lisa lowers her ass right back down onto Lori Ann’s face face again and you can hear Lori Ann’s crying and muffled cries, “N…..n…..ooo,” as feebly she starts trying to buck and kick. Lisa raises her ass up and she grabs Lori Ann’s big, hard erect nipples with both of her hands and she starts twisting them. Lori Ann’s mouth opens wide as she “AAAAHHHH,” screams in pain and Lori Ann’s tongue slides right out of her mouth and right into Lisa’s ass hole. Lisa is twisting Lori Ann’s big nipples and Lori Ann is screaming and licking her ass hole over and over again. Lisa screams, “You want me to stop hurting your tits bitch, then stick your finger back into your cxnt and make yourself cum. Masturbate yourself and show everyone just which one of us is the fuckin whore.’ Lisa is squeezing Lori Ann’s huge, erect nipples hard, and Lori Ann quickly moves her right hand down to her wet, hot cxnt and she sticks her fingers inside and she starts fucking herself with her fingers. Lori Ann is totally embarrassed and humiliated as she is jerking herself off and licking her rival’s ass hole clean, feverishly like a dog licking its master.
Lisa is laughing as she screams, “Tony, Tony look at her. Look at your tough whore wife now. Look at what I’m doing to her. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she Tony,” & Tony, can you just imagine how hard your cock is as you watch tough, sexy Lisa completely dominating Lori Ann, and thinking of how Lisa is going to suck you when she is finished with Lori Ann.
But Tony, the show isn’t over. Lisa raises up over Lori Ann and she turns around facing her head. Lisa holds her soaking wet, hot cxnt right over Lori Ann’s face screaming, “Do you see this cxnt whore. Take a good look at this cxnt. This is your husband’s cxnt. This is the cxnt that your husband licks, this is the cxnt that your husband sucks, this is the cxnt that your husband worships, this is the cxnt that your husband fucks. Now tell everyone who’s cxnt this is Lori Ann.” Lori Ann is crying like a baby and she’s still masturbating herself with her fingers, but Lori Ann is scared. She’s so scared she’s shaking in fear. Her teeth are chattering and she’s spitting and sputtering blood as she cries out, “It’s Tony’s cxnt. It’s Tony’s fuckin cxnt.” Lisa is laughing as she screams, “That’s right Lori Ann, and now you’re going to kiss this cxnt.”
Lori Ann has no other choice. Lisa has knocked her ito submission and now Tony, your tough, normally confident, dominant wife has no other choice as she raises her wobbly head up, and her head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head as she puts her lips right on Lisa’s pussy and gently she kisses it. Lisa screams, “kiss it again whore, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.”
Tony, can you just imagine witnessing this sight, a sight that you never thought you would see even in your dirtiest fantasies, and you are standing here right now watching Lisa force Lori Ann to kiss her drenched pussy over and over again. Lori Ann is still fucking herself with her fingers as she worships Lisa’s pussy with her lips. Lisa’s nipples are getting rock hard and beet red and sweat is rolling down her face. She’s starting to pant and make these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Lisa screams, “lick me, lick my cxnt whore.” Lori Ann starts licking Lisa’s cxnt with her tongue, passionately, over and over again like a dog licking its master. The crowd is screaming.
 Lisa starts laughing and she screams, “Look at her Tony, look at her everyone, look at how excited this whore gets when she’s being forced to suck off a real woman. This whore is going to cum.” All of a sudden Lori Ann starts sucking Lisa off passionately. She’s lcking and sucking Lisa’s wet hot pussy over and over again. Lori Ann starts going off, she’s “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on her fingers. The vibrations of Lori Ann’s lips inside Lisa’s soaked pussy is getting Lisa really excited and she starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Lori Ann’s face, right in her mouth. The crowd is going crazy. Lisa screams, “Lori Ann, you better make yourself cum again before you get up bitch. I will be watching you and checking up and if I don’t hear you cum again, I’ll kick your ass all over again.
Lisa gets up off of Lori Ann and she grabs your hand Tony, dragging you into the men’s room to give you the very most explosive orgasm of your life. She’s sucking you and sucking you, and all of a sudden you can hear Lori Ann through the bathroom window, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” having an explosive orgasm in the parking lot, and you Tony “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!   

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: T aka Tony-The two loves of his life Lisa-Lori Ann
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:28:21 PM »

Lisa's pictures

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 08:29:52 PM »

Lori Ann's pictures

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 08:37:13 PM »

Dear Tony,

Johnny took over writing the story for you. He put a nice twist to the story. Lisa has been plotting, planning, stalking and preparing for this fight to take you back from Lori Ann who stole you away from her.
Lisa took 2 years of Karate and 2 years of boxing and Lori who is normally tough, was no match for Lisa. Hot fight, hot ending.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »
WOW! My manhood was straining in my pants and finally I burst! Thank you!!!

Tony ;)
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 02:04:41 AM »
Ah Johnny wrote this for me. I can provide you pic's and the feud continues to this day. I have recent pic's of Lisa and Lori Ann. I'll send them to your yahoo email. Their feud continues in a group I run called the BGEW. Lisa goes by her middle name in the group which is Anne. And she defeeted Lori Ann again and made Lori Ann eat her pussy.

I am glad you enjoy this!

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 03:48:34 AM »

Dear Tony,

Lori Ann wants to fight Lisa for you again.

Johnny