News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request by Mr Wolf Lucy fights Christina

• 7 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request by Mr Wolf Lucy fights Christina
« on: March 25, 2013, 11:09:36 PM »

Imagine this scenario. The morning of the fight Curtis leaves his cell phone on the counter has he takes his morning shower. Lucy feeling things have been wrong for sometime is worried he is cheating. She checks his phone to find the photos of Christina that she texted to him of her taken with her cell phone. Her in a shirt no pants...her tits hanging out, and maybe her fingering herself to thinking of him. Reading there messages she learns they are going to work out that night.

Curtis leaves for the day and Lucy gets her on hottest gym attire and prepares to crash the workout and fight for her man and show that she still wants him and is willing to do get him back. Yes she is very jealous like you said/ If anything Christina would be the one unprepared.

I see Curtis and Christina having had a hard sweaty workout. They stop in front of the women's locker room and embrace kissing as she fondles his junk before they part ways to go clean up. But neither of them see Lucy. As Lucy storms after Christina she can corner her in the ladies locker room. The friends and work associates that you mentioned of ours can see Lucy storm into the locker room and know what is about to happen. A couple of the men go looking for Curtis.
Curtis and a large crowd walks into the locker room. Christina is just getting ready to go to the shower when Lucy walks towards her screaming, “. “Curtis is mine, his cock Is mine, and you better keep your slut body away from him or I’ll knock your face in and I’ll teach you a fuckin lesson for trying to take another woman’s man, do you understand me.” Christina has now turned around to face Lucy. She puts her hands on her hips and she says, “Curtis isn’t with you anymore Lucy. He left you and now he’s going with me. So why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” Lucy grows visibly angry and she screams, “Curtis and I have been going through a rough patch, that isn’t a signal for a slut like you to go with my man.” Christina screams, “He wants to be with me cow. He left you and now he wants to be with me.”  By now a large crowd has started to make a circle around the two woman and they’re cheering. A man yells into the gym, “fight, fight two woman.” Lucy is infuriated. She opens her big, black pocketbook and she pulls out a big strap on dildo screaming, “You’re going to need a cock after I kick your ass you fuckin whore, I’m going to shove this cock right into your cxnt and fuck you with it, right in front of Curtis and all of your friends you whore.” The crowd is growing larger and now they really start cheering.
Christina is not only embarrassed, but she’s pissed off too. Her face is turning red and she screams, “I’m warning you, you better stay away from me and Curtis. I’m telling you, if you don’t get out of my face right this minute I’m going to blacken your eyes, and break your fuckin nose and knock each and every one of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours. I warning you, I’ll humiliate you and make a fuckin fool out of you right in front of Curtis and all of your friends.” Lucy is crazy and Lucy loses her temper. She throws the dildo to the floor and she lunges at Christina, grabbing her hair with both of her hands she starts yanking Christina’s head back and forth violently. Christina screams, “AAHH MY HAIR LET GO,” as Lucy shoves her backwards until “boom,” her body hits the metal lockers hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Lucy has caught Christina totally off guard and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Christina’s head against the lockers. She’s bouncing her fuckin skull over and over again against the lockers. Then she holds her head still, screaming right in Christina’s shocked face, “You fuckin whore, I’m going to knock some sense into you. I’m going to humiliate you over and over again until you’ll be too embarrassed to ever show your face around Curtis or any of these people again.”
Christina pounds her right fist into Lucy’s stomach. She hits her just hard enough to make Lucy “AAHH,” groan as she lets go of Christina’s hair and she puts one of her hands to her stomach, leaning forward and backing away from Christina. Christina pushed herself away from the lockers and she raises her fists up screaming, “Alright cow, you wanna fight, I’ll fight you.” Lucy raises her fists up too, and the two woman stand there with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight.”  They start to circle each other until Lucy goes after Christina. She sends her right fist right at Christian’s face, but quickly Christina raises her left hand up and she blocks Lucy’s punch, and with her own right fist she hits her. She punches her “bang,” right in her mouth. Lucy’s lower lip splits open and blood starts rolling from her lip. Lucy can taste her own blood and Lucy’s face turns beet red and Lucy loses her temper. She starts wildy throwing  one haymaker punch after another at Christina’s face. Christina holds her hands up and she’s blocking most of Lucy’s wild punches, and she starts backing up and dodging back and forth and from side to side. Lucy manages to catch Christina with a hard right to Christina’s left eye, and Christina’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Then another hard right fist to Christina’s nose swings her head back, and makes her nose bleed. Christina steps back and Lucy stands with her fists raised and she’s breathing hard, and sweat is rolling down her face.
Christina goes after Lucy. She sends her left fist right at Lucy’s face. Lucy raises her right hand trying to block the punch, but Lucy is too slow and Christina’s fist smashes “bang,” right into Lucy’s mouth again. Blood starts rolling from Lucy’s lips, rolling down her chin and falling onto her chest and onto the floor. Lucy puts her hand to her mouth and her face is beet red as she starts screaming insanely, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin whore, I’m fuckin bleeding. I’m going to kill you” Christina’s left fist smashes “bang,” right into Lucy’s mouth again, and this time Lucy’s lips just bust open and blood is dripping from her lips. Tears well up in Lucy’s eyes and Lucy’s tough, threatening attitude instantly changes to shock and concern as Christina screams, “You’re not going to kill anyone you fat cow.” Lucy puts her hand to her mouth and she starts crying out, “My teeth. I think your broke my teeth,” as she starts spitting and sputtering blood. 
Christina sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” right into Lucy’s nose screaming, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you came her to knock the shit out of me and humiliate me.” Blood is rolling from Lucy’s nose and Lucy steps back and she holds her hands up crying out, “Please stop,” but Christina’s face is beet red and Christina isn’t going to fuckin stop.” She steps forward and she grabs Lucy’s flimsy little workout blouse with her left hand, and she yanks Lucy forward, “bang,’ right into her right fist. She sends it plowing full force, “”bang,” right into Lucy’s chin. You can hear Lucy’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, but Christina still has a hold of Lucy’s blouse and she yanks her forward into her fist again. She smashes it “bang,” right into Lucy’s chin again. Lucy’s teeth clanked together in her fuckin head, and Lucy is fuckin seeing stars as her head snaps back.
Christina pulls Lucy forward and she starts holding her up right in front of herself, and Lucy is all bloody and dazed. Christina starts laughing as she screams, “Look at you cow. You thought you were so fuckin tough, & take a good look at you Lucy, you can’t even fight,” and Lucy doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled. Cristina shoves Lucy back hard. Lucy’s already torn skimpy little blouse rips right off of her body, and Lucy is there, with her big, sexy 34G breasts exposed in front of the whole crowd, and now the crowd is really screaming. “Christina is like a crazy woman and she starts laughing again and she’s screaming, “You’re not so tough bitch. I beat you up, and look at you, and now I’m going to humiliate you over and over again. You’re going to be very sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me.”
Christina starts walking right toward Lucy, but all of a sudden Lucy loses her temper and she steps forward, and she sends her left fist plowing, “boom,” right into Christina’s stomach. Lucy catches Christina totally off guard and “OOOFFF,” Christina gasps for air as she leans forward and she starts stepping back and away from Lucy. Lucy is infuriated and as Christina starts to stand up straight, Lucy lunges forward right after her and she leaps onto Christina, tackling her to the the ground. Lucy’s face is beet red and she sits up on Christina and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Christina’s head against the cement locker room floor. Lucy is insane and she yanks Christina’s head forward, screaming right in her shocked face, “I’m going to knock you silly bitch,” as she starts cracking Christina’s fuckin skull “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again against the concrete. Christina starts seeing stars, but Christina reaches up her left hand, and she takes her long, sharp fingernails and she grabs Lucy’s large, exposed right breast and she starts digging her nails into Lucy’s tit. Lucy screams, “AAAHHH,” but just as she screams, “Christina bucks and kicks and she manages to raise her feet up and wrap them around Lucy’s neck. Lucy screams, “AAAHHH,” as Christina pulls Lucy backwards right off of her stomach and onto her back on the floor.
Christina sits up and she pushes Lucy off of her as she slowly gets up onto her feet. Christina is dazed and her legs are all wobbly. She starts to stumble, and to sway as she starts shaking the cob webs out of her head. Lucy is breathing hard as slowly she gets up onto her feet too. Lucy pulls her right fist all the way back screaming, “I’m not finished with you yet bitch.” She lunges forward and she sends her fist right at Christina’s face, but Christina quickly raises her left hand up and she blocks Lucy’s punch, and with her own right fist she smashes it full force “bang,” into Lucy’s chin. Lucy’s head snaps back and she stumbles backwards until “bang,” her head hits the metal lockers hard. 
Lucy’s head bounces off of the lockers and Lucy is knocked silly. Her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head, and her legs are all wobbly, but Christina really doesn’t care. She steps forward and she grabs Lucy’s bra and she shoves Lucy back hard. Lucy’s bra rips right off of her chest and Lucy huge, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone as she stumbles back against the lockers again. The crowd is going crazy as Christina screams, “I beat you up Lucy, and now I’m going to beat up those big, fat cow tits of yours.” She raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling Lucy’s big, sexy breasts. Right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Lucy’s big, sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly Lucy is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Christina is still really pissed off and she’s not going to stop. She punches Lucy’s big tits until Lucy’s tits are all swollen and black and blue.
Lucy has tears welling in her eyes and she starts crying out, “Curtis and I are just going through a rough patch. He still loves me, he still wants me.” This infuriates Christina all over again and she sends her right fist plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Lucy’s stomach again. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air right out of her and Lucy bends over on pain gasping for air.” Christina jerks Lucy standing straight up by her fuckin hair screaming, “You wanted to fight me bitch. You thought you were so fuckin tough and that you were going to beat me up, but you were wrong. I beat you up Lucy. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to make you fuckin sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me. You brought a dildo for me. You thought you were going to use that fuckin rubber cock on me in front of Curtis and all of these people. Get ready, get fuckin ready, because now I’m going to teach you a fuckin lesson you’ll never forget.”

Tears start rolling down Lucy’s cheeks and she starts crying out, “No, please you win, you can have Curtis, please let me go.”  Christina is laughing viciously and she screams, “Where is that big rubber cock, can anyone find that big hard erect dildo.” Lucy starts crying even harder, crying out, “Curtis please help me, someone please help me.” Most of the woman in the crowd really don’t like Lucy and they’re laughing and cheering and saying how it’s about time she gets what she deserves, and the men are standing there with their cocks trying to bust out of their pants and can’t wait to see red headed Christina dominate and humiliate big titted Lucy, and no one would move a fuckin inch to help this big helpless cow, they all just stand there and watch as one of the woman hands Christina the big, strap on dildo. The crowd starts cheering. Lucy’s eyes grow wide and Lucy starts crying even harder as she starts to stumble away from Christina on her wobbly, rubbery legs crying out, “NO, never, get away from me.”
Christina hand the dildo back to the woman that gave it to her and she runs right after Lucy and she grabs her shoulder, spinning her around to face her again. Then she takes her right fist and she plows it “boom,” right into Lucy’s flabby gut. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of her and Lucy grabs her stomach and her knees buckle under her, and Lucy falls right over onto her hands and knees crying like a baby and begging Christina “Please I’m begging you. Let me go. I had enough, I’m sorry.” Christina grabs Lucy’s hair with her right hand and she takes her left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Lucy’s nose. Lucy’s nose starts squirting blood and she’s on her hands and knees and she’s crying hysterically.
Christina grabs the cock out of the woman’s hand and she straps it on. Then she stands right in front of Lucy and Christina starts laughing as she screams, “was this the cock you were going to humiliate me with bitch. Now stick this cock in your mouth and suck it like you suck Curtis’ cock.  Lucy is scared and she’s totally submissive to Christina now. She takes that big, hard erect rubber cock into her hands and she sticks it right into her mouth and she starts sucking it over and over again. The crowd is really cheering. Christina laughs and she screams, “Curtis was probably going to stay with you bitch, until now, and by the time I’m finished with you cow, you’ll never want to show your face around any of these people again.” Lucy is crying and crying as she sucks on that big rubber cock over and over again.
Christina pulls the dildo out of Lucy’s mouth and Christina starts laughing as she screams, “now take your shorts off bitch.” Lucy is submissive to Christina and she lowers her shorts. She’s still on her hands and knees and she’s crying. Christina grabs Lucy by her hair and she wrenches her standing straight up on hewr feet, & Lucy screams, “AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Christina sticks the dildo right up to Lucy’s anus screaming, “You thought you were so tough. You thought you were going to knock the shit out of me and humiliate me with this rubber cock. Now you’re going to beg me to fuck you up your ass and humiliate you with this cock. Now let me hear you beg.” Lucy is crying hysterically and she’s shaking and vibrating. Her teeth are chattering as she’s spitting and sputtering blood and she cries out, “Please fuck me up my ass with that cock. I’m begging you, please humiliate me with that cock.” Christina has a tight hold of Lucy’s hair and she pushes hard, shoving the dildo right into Lucy’s ass hole. Lucy lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAHHHH,” as she feels that big, hard erect rubber cock sliding deep into her ass hole.
Lucy starts leaping, jumping, twisting, she’s desperately trying to get away from Christina screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, get it out, please get it out, you’re hurting me,” but Christina is really getting off on humiliating this stupid cow in front of Curtis and all of the friends. The crowd is screaming as she marches this helpless cow around the locker room in front of each and every person until she marches Lucy right in front of Curtis, and Christina is laughing as she screams, “Now Lucy you fuckin cow, tell Curtis how tough you thought you were. Tell him that you thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were wrong. Tell him that you’re not as tough as you thought you were. Tell him that I beat you up. Tell Curtis that I knocked the shit out of you, and that now I’m humiliating you.” Christina wrenches Lucy’s head back so that Lucy is looking right in Curtis’ face, and Lucy is crying like a little girl as she starts crying out, “I thought I was tough Curtis. I thought I could beat Christina up and humiliate her, but I was wrong. I’m not as tough as I thought I was. Christina beat me up. She knocked the shit out of me, and now Christina is humiliating me.” The crowd is really excited and they’re cheering.
Christina is fucking Lucy’s ass over and over again. Then Christina pulls the dildo out of Lucy’s ass hole screaming, “Now get on your knees cow and suck this dildo again.” Lucy is totally embarrassed and humiliated. Christina has drained each and every last ounce of dignity out of Lucy and Lucy falls over onto her hands and knees right in front of Christina and she grabs the strap on and sticks it into her mouth and she starts sucking it feverishly. Lucy sucks that cock until she sucks it clean.
Christina pulls the dildo out of Lucy’s mouth and she turns around and she starts un-strapping the big, clean rubber cock screaming, “Lay down on your back bitch and masturbate yourself. Fuck yourself with your fingers because that is the closest you’re going to get to having sex in a long time. Lucy lays down on her back in the middle of the locker room floor and she sticks two finger of her right hand right into her cxnt and she starts masturbating herself. Christina screams, “Harder, fuck yourself harder, shove your finger deeper into yourself you slut.” Lucy is fucking herself feverishly Christina looks down and she see’s that Lucy’s nipples are all hard and erect and sweat is rolling down her face. Lucy is panting and moaning “OOHH, OOHH, OOHH,” and making these sexy little noises, and Christina starts laughing as she screams, “You’re enjoying this you stupid bitch, aren’t you. Look at her Curtis, look at how excited your tough ex girlfriend gets when she’s masturbating herself.” Christina grabs Curtis’ arm and she pulls him right over to Lucy and she lowers Curtis’ shorts. Curtis’ cock is rock hard and beet red and Christina wraps her hand around it and she starts masturbating Curtis. Curtis was so excited he starts “AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” exploding over and over again all over Lucy’s face, and her hair and on her big sexy tits. Curtis’ hot cum squirting all over her makes Lucy “AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAAHHHHHHH exploding right on her fingers. The crowd is going crazy.
Christina holds her soaking wet, hot pussy just inches over Lucy’s face screaming, “suck me off bitch.” Lucy raises her head up and Lucy’s head is all wobbly and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking and sucking Christina’s cxnt. Christina explodes “OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH,” right on Lucy’s face……………

Dear Curtis,
If you look at Christina’s info on line you willsee that she was a cheerleader, dancer and too karate. Also most people think that she is very tough. I don’t know much about Lucy, but it seems like Christina would be able to easily knock the shit out of Lucy. I hope you like the story.
Mistress Vicky

Christina Hendricks Height Weight Measurements - Dont
www.dontbelieveus.com/christina-hendricks-height-weight-measure...
Nov 1, 2012 – Christina Hendricks Height Weight Measurements- Height: 5'8" Weight: 154 pounds ... Cheer Leading, Karate, Dance, Music, Fashion ...

1.   Christina Hendricks v. Alison Brie [Full Story] - Free Catfight ...
www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,16155.0.html
11 posts - 9 authors - Jul 16, 2011
While most women don't like losing, the thought of losing to Hendricks has been enough for most stars to back out before the fight. Christina's ...
Kim Kardashian vs. Christina Hendricks‎ - 15 posts - Dec 29, 2012
Mad Men Catfight Poll‎ - 13 posts - Jun 17, 2011
HOLLYWOOD QUEEN: Sofia Vergara VS Christina ...‎ - 8 posts - Feb 27, 2011
Christina Hendricks vs Nigella Lawson‎ - 6 posts - Jan 18, 2011
More results from freecatfights.com »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request by Mr Wolf Lucy fights Christina
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 11:24:53 PM »
Lucy
Born July 15, 1978 - Age 34