News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pinned by my girlfriend at a packed Airport departure lounge

• 1 Replies

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
Pinned by my girlfriend at a packed Airport departure lounge
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »
  It was the holiday from hell. I was in Spain with my girlfriend Sarah and her son.I had split with her halfway through the holiday, due to her unacceptable behaviour and we spent the last few days apart. She tried her best to worm her way in to my good books but I had, had enough and wanted to be single again. We had to stay in the same apartment together but I stayed out of her way. The last day seemed to last an eternity but finally we were at the airport. Sarah had been drinking and was tipsy maybe even drunk.

We were in the busy departure lounge. The flight had been delayed by 1 hour. Her son was getting bored and started playing up. Sarah was trying to cuddle up and get me to smooch but i was resisting just about. Her son then ran away and she ran after him and after a bout 5 minutes she frog marched him back. He made two more attempts but she got him in a headlock. He was laughing and she said if I let go will you behave. He agreed. By now the departure lounge was packed solid with grumpy delayed passengers

Anyway her son was playing up and disrespecting her. He kept running off and she was getting annoyed with his behavior. Sarah grabbed him and began to tickle him
     and wanted him to submit and promise to behave. He shouted for me to help him.
     I usually always help him which in turn gets me pinned in a Sarah SGP as i pretend she is stronger and overpowers me. It is good for him to see his mom pin me down and and for mine too if I am honest. I always end up in the highest tightest SGP possible and I love it. Having my gf's crotch slammed snug up to my chin, brings happy memories of my past flooding back.

Sarah tickled away at him until he submitted and promised to behave. He laid on the floor with hands over his eyes laughing and complaining that I did not help him. Sarah was holding her hand out to help him up but he refused. I got up off my chair and sat down next to him and said sorry for not helping him. He asked me why I did not help him. I said "well" and before I could say anything else sarah said "I will tell you why he did not help you shall I, Because he would have ended up pinned down like you were and tickled. Just like this"

Without warning Sarah kicked me on the chest just enough to send me falling back and as my back went on to the floor and then I pushed my way back up she was astride me with knees together. Her knees wedged under my chin and she forced me back to a laying down position. Her knees knocked my teeth together. Sarah sat down hard on my lower chest. She grabbed my wrists and pushed them down. I did not struggle and looked at her as she smiled down and winked at me. As we were in a packed airport I was expecting a playful SGP knees on arms and a slap on the face and a tickle but Sarah had other ideas. She scooted right up and sat boldly astride my throat. Her skintight jeans crotch jammed right into my jaw forcing my head back. Sarah must have looked a sight to behold for any red blooded males in the airport.

My eyes were bulging and if I am honest my jeans were too. Sarah let her long hair drape in my face and said you will miss this G wont you go an admit it. Yes I would miss it and I still do today. I said nothing just stared up into her eyes. She balled her fist and asked her son should i punch him for not helping you son. Her son laughed and said yes and Sarah slammed her fist towards my face but cushioned the blow but made it look realistic. So realistic that my eyes widened braced for impact. Sarah then played with my nose by nipping and twisting it. I pretended to be in pain to appease her son. As Sarah continued to have fun on me. Sarah brought her thighs in and pressed them tight into my face. She squeezed hard with her thighs and then used her hands. Manipulating my eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks

I brought my hands up to grab at her hands but she cleverly pulled my hands away from my face and interlocked her fingers with mine. I struggled only as a token gesture. Sarah after using my hands like skis to ride out my struggles then stuffed my wrists under her boney knees. I was now defenceless and she rapped her knuckles on my forehead. She then ordered her son to tie my shoe aces together to stop me escaping and to get ready to pull the hairs on my legs if I try to get her off of me. Sarah then tickled under my arm pits and my ribs knowing i was a bit ticklish. I squirmed around chuckling as she tickled me furiously. she lifted her arse off my throat and was virtually sat on my chin. I honestly thought she was going to sit on my face and grind on me like she did at home. I struggled a bit harder and moved her around on the slippery floor. Sarah sat up and hovered over my face as she tickled me.

I could for the first time see as my face was not in her crotch and thigh walls. I noticed a lot of people were looking over at us. Some were laughing and giggling. Others were frowning upon us and some pointed and looked shocked. I said to Sarah dont you think you should sit back a bit people are looking at us. Sarah was far from shy and sat down on my throat and jammed her crotch right under my chin. She nonchalantly folded her arms and looked at her audience and said anyone got a problem with me teaching my man a bit of respect. I could feel my face go red with embarrassment and although I could not see I could sense scores of people looking over at us.

Sarah then grabbed my wrists and unpinned them from her boney knees. She interlocked our fingers again and rested her hands on her upper thighs. Sarah smiled down and informed me "G we have a lot of people looking at us I think some of those men are jealous of you hee hee hee" Out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy walk past and as ours eyes made contact he said "You ok down there pal" he smirked and walked off out of my limited eyeline.

Sarah then asked me to submit and beg for mercy and she would let me up. I could have got her off me at anytime but did not want to draw attention to us. Her boney little arse sat right on my adams apple and was now making me cough and my breathing very difficult. I was sort of cough talking as I said "Sarah you have given everyone a great show but I think they have seen enough dont you" Sarah was insistent I say I submit. I love been pinned by her but this was far too public so I submitted. Sarah said "UH UH UH I could not hear that say it louder" I said it a bit louder but she was still not happy. Sarah then said "Let me help you say it louder" She let go of my hands and reached back she pushed up my tshirt. Sarah then clamped her thumb and forefingers on my nipples and tweaked them hard. I shouted out "I SUBMIT I SUBMIT" Sarah slid back onto my chest reached down kissed me deeply on the lips. She snaked her tongue in my mouth and in a flash jumped up to her feet.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Pinned by my girlfriend at a packed Airport departure lounge
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 08:58:43 PM »

Dear Gary,

Just wait until Miistress Valerie finds out about Sarah. She is going to knock the shit out of you and out of Sarah. If you think you were humiliated by what Sarah did to you, wait until Mistress Valerie gets her hands on you.

Sorry I have not been in touch for so long. Valerie's father has been on life support for a few months and I have been out at her house most of the time. Her uncle had to have one of his legs cut off, and her mohter has been in and out of the hospital for months. She doesn't have internet service at her house. I have been writing a lot of stories and when I stop at Johnny's house I post them. Perhaps a story for you is coming soon.

Mistress Vicky

PS Chris and Valerie says hello