News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

For JimmyBondi-Beckystroud fights Sandra

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
For JimmyBondi-Beckystroud fights Sandra
« on: March 31, 2013, 07:24:52 PM »

Jimmy’s ex-wife Sandra, blonde, beautiful, height: 5'6'', weight: 140 lbs. has loved their relationship since their divorce 2 years ago. She is cocky, confident, aggressive and dominant and was offered to be a big boss at an office for her company in another city, and she just couldn’t pass up that opportunity. Sandra has had the best of both worlds because whenever she wants, she shows up at Jimmy’s house and like a little puppy dog he is there just waiting, he treats her like a princess and she gets all the sex that she wants. Then she just disappears into the sunset. Even when she’s gone she calls him, and she always has Jimmy doing favors for her. In Sandra’s mind she is still married to Jimmy. She still wears the big, thick, wide gold wedding right that Jimmy bought her when they got married, and the thought of Jimmy ever going with another woman never even crossed her mind.
About two months ago Jimmy met Becky (Beckystroud), blonde, extremely hot and gorgeous, height: 5'8", weight: 135 lbs. and it is love at first sight, and Jimmy practically moved in with Becky on their very first date. The times of Jimmy just sitting around at home most of the time and living a dull life just waiting for Sandra to show up is finally over. Becky and Jimmy are like two love struck kids, going out for fancy dinners, going to the theatre, movies, clubs and hardly ever sitting still. They go away for weekends, skiing, beaches, romantic get-a-ways. The sex is super hot, and Jimmy is so crazy for Becky he buy her gifts, flowers, candy and jewelry all the time.
Jimmy had hardly been home. When he stops home he listens to his messages,  but even Sandra’s messages of concern don’t rate more than a shrug of his shoulders saying to himself that he will call her soon. Jimmy has told Becky about Sandra, and the relationship that they have had even after their divorce. Becky took an instant dislike for Sandra saying that she is taking way too much advantage of Jimmy’s good nature.
Last weekend Jimmy and Becky were away and when they returned and they stopped by Jimmy’s apartment, they found a note on the table with Sandra reading Jimmy the riot act. She can’t believe that Jimmy is going out with some ugly blonde street walker. That she heard from all of their mutual friends that Becky is a slut and a whore and is taking Jimmy on a ride for his money and after she drains every last dollar out of him that she can, she will leave him a broken man. She said that she thought that they still had a very special relationship, and she demanded that Jimmy calls her immediately to say that he has dumped the fuckin prostitute, and that she is making plans on coming back to town in 2 weeks to spend the weekend with Jimmy and his whore better be no where in sight.
Becky was infuriated and this caused the first fight between her and Jimmy. Becky has a very explosive temper and she demanded to know why this cow still has the keys to his apartment. She demanded Sandra’s phone number so she could call her up and tell her off. Becky’s face was bright red as she was screaming at Jimmy, “A whore, a prostitute, a slut, a fuckin street walker, who does this cow think that she is. I can’t wait to get my hands on this big mouth bitch.” Jimmy was trying to calm Becky down, and then he told Becky just how tough Sandra is. Becky didn’t seem to really care and finally Becky made Jimmy give her Sandra’s phone number. Becky called Sandra up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off.  As soon as she hears Sandra’s voice she starts screaming, “cow, you fuckin big mouth, I read the letter you wrote to Jimmy and I’m telling you, Jimmy is going with me now. I’m warning you, you better stay away from me and Jimmy. I’m telling you if you ever come anywhere near my Jimmy again I’ll knock the shit out of you and humiliate you over and over again. I’ll humiliate you so bad you bitch, that you’ll never want to see anyone from this city again.”
Sandra is infuriated too, but she waits to hear everything that Becky has to say, and then she starts telling Becky off screaming, “Jimmy is my husband. I’m married to Jimmy and I wear Jimmy’s wedding ring, and as long as I wear his ring, Jimmy is mine, his cock is mine and you better keep your ugly street walker body away from him, you got it.” Becky is even more infuriated and she screams, “You cow, you fuckin big mouth, why don’t you just come down here and we can settle this woman to cow.”

The venue has been set. The two woman are going to have a fist fight, no rules, no interference, and the fight isn’t over until the winner says it’s over. They are going to fight at a gym in front of Jimmy and a big crowd of both women’s friends.
Part-2
The gym is in a business district and is closed on Sundays. The owner of the gym has agreed to let the woman fight in the gym Sunday afternoon at 4 pm. No one wants to miss this super hot fight and by 3:30 there is already a large crowd in the parking lot. By 3:40 Becky and Jimmy show up and Becky is dressed just as she is dressed on the picture below, with the flimsy brown and white print micro mini dress, short, black high heeled boots and stockings, and she has on all of her makeup and jewelry.
It wasn’t 5 minutes before Sandra shows up and Sandra is wearing the same black spaghetti strap micro mini dress (you can see the top in the picture below), high heel pumps and stockings.
Part 3-
Sandra doesn’t wait. She walks right up to Becky screaming, “whore, Jimmy is my husband.” She holds her left fist up right in Becky’s face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring, and as long as I wear this ring, Jimmy is mine. His cock is mine, and you better keep that slut streetwalker body of yours away from him, you got it.” Becky gets this nasty little smile across her face and she screams, “You’re not married to him any more Sandra. He doesn’t want a ugly, pathetic cow like you any more, he wants a beautiful, sexy hot woman like me, so why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” A couple of men step in between the two woman and tell them that they should wait to fight it out in the gym, but the two woman are so infuriated by now that they shove the men out of the way.
Sandra holds her left fist in Becky’s face again screaming, “You’re going to stay away from him, stay far away from my husband you whore, or I’ll knock your teeth out with this ring and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” Becky has an extremely explosive temper and she balls up a hard tight fist with her right hand and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Sandra’s nose. The crowd starts screaming as Sandra’s head swings back, and as it’s coming back forward again, Becky grabs Sandra’s dress with her left hand and she starts yanking Sandra forward into her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sandra’s nose with her fist, and Becky wears big, heavy rings on her right hand. Becky’s rings are bashing Sandra’s nose in and blood starts rolling from Sandra’s nose. Sandra screams, ‘OOHH, I’m bleeding,” as Becky just keeps plowing her  ringed fist over and over again into Sandra’s nose and Sandra’s head is swinging back and forth and back and forth under Becky’s hard punches. She just keeps on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing her fist in Sandra’s nose until Sandra’s knees buckle under her and her dress rips half way off of her body in Becky’s hands as Sandra falls over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.
Becky lets go of Sandra’s dress and Sandra’s bra is exposed in front of everyone as Becky steps back. By now everyone in the crowd has made a circle around the two women and they’re cheering. Sandra is just sitting there with blood rolling from her nose and Sandra is shocked, she didn’t think that Becky could fight so good. Becky stands over Sandra screaming, “Get up cow. I thought you were so fuckin tough. Get up and fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you.” Shock turns to anger and Sandra puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she starts screaming, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin whore.” Becky grabs Sandra by her fuckin hair and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair until first she drags her up onto her hands and knees, and then she starts trying to drag her to her feet, but Sandra lunges forward, wrapping her arms around Becky’s knees. She tackles Becky to the ground and Becky screams, “AAHH,” as she falls right over onto her back on the ground. Sandra leaps on top of her. She plops her full weight down onto Becky’s stomach, “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air out of her and Becky is gasping for air. The crowd is cheering.
Now Sandra is infuriated and she balls her left fist up hard and tight and she punches Becky “bang,” right in her nose with her wedding ring. Then insanely she holds her left fist up right in Becky’ face screaming, “I’m going to break your fuckin nose and bash your fuckin teeth in with this ring whore. I’ll shove this ring right into your cxnt and fuck you with it, right in front of everyone and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” Becky starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me you fuckin cow,” and Becky’s hands are free. Becky manages to reach up and grab Sandra’s hair with both of her hands and she starts yanking at her hair with all of her strength. Sandra screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head and she stops punching at Becky’s face as she reaches up grabbing for Becky’s hands to pull them out of her hair.
Becky lets go of Sandra’s hair and Sandra’s head swings back and as it does, Becky swings her feet up and wraps them around Sandra’s neck and she bucks and she kicks and she manages to pull Sandra over backwards right off of her. Slowly the two woman get to their feet to fist fight again. Sandra holds her fists up screaming, “Alright you skank, you fuckin whore, now I’m really going to,” but before Sandra can finish what she was saying, Becky sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Sandra’s nose again. You can hear Becky’s big, heavy rings bang against the bone of Sandra’s nose and blood starts gushing from Sandra’s nose as her head snaps back, and Sandra stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.
Sandra puts her hand to her nose and she see’s all of her blood and she starts screaming, “My face, look at what you did to my face you fuckin whore, I’m going to kill you.” She goes running right at Becky screaming how she’s going to kill her. “I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Becky sends her right fist “bam,” right into Sandra’s left eye, but Becky’s punch seems to have no effect on Sandra as she just goes plowing full force right into Becky. She grabs Becky’s dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. So hard that Becky’s dress rips right off of her body in Sandra’s hands as Becky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the gym hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Becky bounces up off of the wall, and she’s just standing there in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering.
Sandra walks right up to Becky and she laces her hands right through her hair and she shoves her head back “bang,” right into the cement wall, and for a second Becky is seeing fuckin stars. Sandra lets go of Becky’s hair with her left hand and she holds her left fist in Becky’s face screaming insanely, “Look at this ring whore. I’m going to teach you to respect my marriage, I’m,” but before Sandra can finish the sentence Becky raises her right knee up “bang,” right in between Sandra’s legs. She knees her right in her cxnt and “AAAHHH,” Sandra puts her hands between her legs as she leans forward in pain and she starts backing away from Becky holding her aching pain.
Becky pushes herself away from the wall and she her legs are a little rubbery as she stumbles forward right after Sandra. She swings her right fist back, and then she sends it swinging right back up and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Sandra’s jaw. You can hear Sandra’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, and Sandra is seeing stars, fuckin stars as her head swings straight up in the air, and Sandra is stood straight up on her feet. Then she raises up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Becky goes right after her. She grabs Sandra’s bra with her left hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sandra’s chin with her right fist. Becky is punching Sandra silly. She knocking the sense right out of Sandra, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again, and Sandra is seeing fuckin stars and her legs are getting all wobbly.
Becky lets go of Sandra’s bra and Sandra’s bra just slides down hanging over her stomach. The crowd is screaming as Sandra is knocked so silly she doesn’t even know where she is any more. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance and she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s so fuckin dazed.
Becky walks right up to Sandra and she grabs her left wrist and she raises her hand right up in the air. Then she shoves Sandra’s shoulder back as she spins Sandra around and she wrenches Sandra’s arm up behind her back. Becky starts twisting Sandra’s arm up higher and higher behind her back and Sandra starts screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY ARM LET GO,” but Becky is screaming too, screaming right in Sandra’s ear, “You thought you were so tough with that ring cow. Now you’re going to beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger, now let me hear you beg.” Tears are welling in Sandra’s eyes and desperately she’s screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY ARM, LET GO YOU”RE GOING TO BREAK IT. ALRIGHT TAKE IT, TAKE THE FUCKIN RING.”
Becky lets go of Sandra’s arm and she spins Sandra right back around to face her again. Sandra is rubbing her aching arms and Becky screams, “I told you to beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger you cow. Now let me hear you beg.” Tears start roll roll from Sandra’s eyes and Sandra cries out “NO, PLEASE NOT MY WEDDING RING.” Becky loses her temper and she slugs Sandra “bang,” right on her chin. Sandra’s head snaps back and Sandra falls right over onto her back on the ground out cold. Becky knocked Sandra unconscious. She’s just lying there, her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.
Becky walks right over to Sandra and she grabs her by her fuckin hair as she climbs right on top of her. She sits down right on Sandra’s stomach and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Sandra “bam,” right across her face. She knocks Sandra’s head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She slaps her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. The starts slapping her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Sandra’s cheek from her big heavy rings.  She’s smacking the shit out of Sandra’s face screaming, “wake up cow, wake up, I’m not even finished with you yet. She slaps Sandra’s face until she slaps her back awake. She slaps Sandra right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.
Sandra’s eyes blink open and Sandra is slapped so silly she doesn’t even know where she is anymore. Then she starts to recognize Becky and she starts to realize that Becky has just knocked the shit out of her. Sandra wants to stop, “She cries out, “Please stop, enough,” but Becky wants Sandra’s wedding ring, and she’s far from finished with Sandra yet. Becky cracks the back of her hand hard “bam,” right across Sandra’s cheek, swinging her head to the side. You can see huge bloody red welt marks on Sandra’s cheek from Becky’s big rings. Becky screams, “You’re going to beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger cow, now let me hear you beg.” Tears fill up in Sandra’s eyes and they start to roll down her cheeks, and Sandra holds her limp left hand up in the air and she starts crying out, “Please take my ring. I’m begging you please take my wedding ring off of my finger.” The crowd is cheering.
Becky starts laughing viciously as she reaches over and she grabs Sandra’s limp left hand, then she grabs the finger, the one with the ring and she starts yanking, wrenching, twisting at the ring until she rips it off. She pulls Sandra’s wedding ring right off of her finger. Becky puts Sandra’s wedding ring on her own left hand, right on her middle finger, and she holds her left fist up right in Sandra’s face. She starts showing Sandra her wedding ring and screaming at Sandra just like Sandra had done to her only minutes earlier, “Do you see this ring. Do you see it. This is your wedding ring, and It’s on my finger now.” Sandra is crying like a little girl and she cries out “My ring.”
Becky is laughing insanely as she screams, “That’s right Sandra, I have your husband, and now I have your precious wedding ring too, but I’m definitely not finished with you yet. You thought you were so fuckin tough with this ring, You thought you were going to beat me up with this ring. Now you’re going to kiss this ring. You’re going to stick your tongue out and lick this ring on my finger, and you’re going to show your husband and all of your friends just how much respect you have for my relationship with your husband. Now stick your tongue out cow.” Sandra is normally quite dominant. She’s used to telling people what to do,  not being told what to do, and she definitely isn’t about to let this common whore embarrass her like this in front of Jimmy and all of these people. Her face turns beet red and feebly she starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “No, never,  get off of me you fuckin whore.” 
Becky can’t believe the nerve of this cow talking to her like this and Sandra isn’t prepared for how crazy Becky is. Becky balls her left fist up hard and tight, and she takes the ring, Sandra’s very own big, heavy metal wedding ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sandra’s teeth. You can hear Sandra’s very own wedding ring knock against the enamel of her teeth, and Sandra’s lips split open and blood starts rolling from her lips and its starting to fill up in her mouth.” Becky shows Sandra her wedding ring again screaming, “Are you ready to stick your tongue out cow, or do I have to crack all of your teeth with your wedding ring.” Sandra is crying like a baby and she starts crying out, “Jimmy, Jimmy please help me, someone I’m begging you please help me,” but not one person would move a fuckin inch to help Sandra. They all just stand there and watch as Becky loses her temper again and she takes that ring, once again Sandra’s very own metal wedding ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sandra’s teeth again. Becky bashes Sandra’s teeth in and Sandra’s lips just bust open under that fuckin ring.
Sandra is panic stricken. Tears are streaming down her face and she starts blubbering like a baby. Sandra starts sputtering blood, and blood is streaming from her busted, broken lips. She starts spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth as she gets this totally submissive look across her face and she reaches up and she grabs Becky’s left hand and she holds it right up to her bloody, split lips and she starts kissing the ring. She’s kissing her very own wedding ring on Becky’s finger over and over again. The crowd is going crazy as Becky starts laughing and screaming, “Lick it cow. Lick your wedding ring clean you fuckin big mouth. Show Jimmy and all of your friends just how much respect you have for my relationship with your husband.” Sandra is submissive to Becky now and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring. She’s licking her very own wedding ring right in Becky’s finger, right in front of everyone. Becky is laughing at how tough Sandra thought that she was, and how beat up and submissive she looks now as she’s licking the ring over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master.

Sandra’s tongue flopping back and forth across Becky’s hand is getting Becky’s pussy all wet. The more Sandra licks the ring, the harder Becky’s nipples are getting. Becky pulls her hand away and she gets up off of Sandra screaming, “Get up cow, I’m not finished with you yet.” Sandra gets up onto her feet, and she’s just standing there crying like a baby. Becky screams “Lower your panties cow.’ Sandra starts crying even harder, but Sandra is scared and she slowly lowers her panties and kicks them off.
Becky shows Sandra the ring, Sandra’s very own precious wedding ring. The very same wedding ring that she just forced Sandra to lick and kiss, and Becky is laughing as she screams “Look at your wedding ring cow.” Sandra starts crying even harder. Becky screams, “Now you’re going to beg me to shove this ring right into your cxnt and fuck you with it. You’re to beg me to fuck you with your very own wedding ring on my finger, right in front of your husband and all of your friends.”  Sandra is scared, and she’s submissive to Becky now. She’s crying and crying and she cries out, “Fuck me with my ring. I’m begging you please fuck me with my wedding ring on your finger.” Becky starts laughing as she raises up over Sandra and she spins around facing Sandra’s feet. She holds her ass up over Sandra’s face as she leans forward, and Becky takes her middle  finger, the one with Sandra’s very own precious wedding ring on it, and she shoves it right into Sandra’s  wet, hot cxnt.”
Sandra can’t believe what is happening to her. Her look of total shock turns to a look of anger, and Sandra tries to raise up and push Becky off of her, but Becky is in total control of Sandra now, and Sandra just can’t get Becky off of her. Becky starts laughing viciously as she’s shoving her finger in, and pulling it out over and over again, & her finger has Sandra’s very own wedding ring on it. Sandra is feebly trying to buck and to kick and to raise up, and desperately trying to get Becky’s finger out of her, crying out, “Get it out. Please get it out, oh please get it out, I’m begging you” but Becky is crazy and she’s really getting off on making a total fool out of this fuckin big mouth. Becky is laughing as she screams, “How does it feel cow, to be beat up and humiliated right in front of your husband and all of your friends. Look at her Jimmy, look at your tough wife now, you thought that she was so fuckin tough, she doesn’t look so tough now, does she Jimmy.”
Becky holds her ass right over Sandra’s face screaming, “now lick my ass hole clean cow.” Sandra is completely submissive to Becky and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Becky’s ass hole with her tongue. Becky is draining every last drop of Sandra’s dignity right out of her, and Sandra has no other choice, as Becky fucks her over and over again with her own wedding ring on her finger. The crowd is cheering. Becky looks down and she can see Sandra’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and Sandra is panting “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and making these sexy little noises, sweat is rolling down her face, mixing with the tears and her black eye makeup.
Becky starts laughing at Sandra, screaming, “How does it feel to lick my ass hole clean with your tongue while I fuck you up your ass with your very own wedding ring on my finger cow, and now do you know what you’re going to do bitch, you’re going to moo into my ass hole. You’re going to moo and show Jimmy and all of your friends just what a stupid, submissive cow you really are. You think I’m a whore. You have the nerve to call me a whore in front of Jimmy and all of these people. Well who’s the whore now Sandra, who’s the fuckin whore now.” The crowd starts going crazy as  Sandra takes a long, deep breath, and she lets out a loud, long, “MOOOOOOOOO,” right into Becky’s ass hole. Sandra is “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, over and over again like a fuckin cow over and over again. Some of Sandra’s loud moo’s are being muffled by Becky’s ass.
Becky stops fucking her with the ring and she pulls it right out of Sandra and she spins around facing Sandra’s head. Becky starts laughing as Sandra is desperately trying to gyrate her hips and whispering out “fuck me, please fuck me.” She’s shaking, vibrating desperately trying to hump the air.” Becky is laughing as she screams, “What was that Sandra. Speak up, no one can hear you.” Sandra is crying like a baby and she starts crying out, “fuck me, please fuck me.” Becky laughs and screams, “Use your fingers bitch, masturbate yourself you stupid worthless” cow while you lick my cxnt. She raises up and she holds her wet, hot cxnt just inches over Sandra’s face screaming, “stick your tongue out. Lick my cxnt whore.” Sandra sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Becky’s cxnt. She’s slurping and worshipping Becky’s wet, hot cxnt with her tongue. She’s eating beautiful, sexy hot Becky’s sweat pussy with a passion and Becky is really getting off on dominating and humiliating Sandra in front of Jimmy and all of their friends.
Becky screams, “moo, moo into my cxnt cow.” Sandra starts “MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” mooing over and over again into Becky’s wet, hot pussy. The vibrations of Sandra’s lips inside of Becky’s cxnt is getting Becky really excited. Sandra licks Becky into to frenzy and Becky starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” exploding over and over again right on Sandra’s face. The crowd is cheering and applauding Becky as she gets up off of Sandra, and she looks down at Sandra masturbating herself. Then she grabs Jimmy arm and they leave.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: For JimmyBondi-Beckystroud fights Sandra
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 07:26:46 PM »

This story was written by Johnny the Dueces with my contributions.