News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Faustry's request-his girlfreinds sister Sam fights Katy Perry

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

There are more than 20 people in the studio. Katy is sitting with 3 of her friends as she saw the three of you walk into the studio. Katy calls out, “Look its cxnt licker, what’s the matter, do you miss eating me out, you miss the way I taste ass hole. Look she brought another little slut to lick my cxnt.”  The crowd in the studio started laughing and looking. Sam walks right up to Katy screaming, “you think what you did to her was funny bitch.” Katy half smiles and half laughs as she looks from to side to side at her friends. Then she gets up off of her chair and she shoves Sam back, and she starts laughing as she said, “What, did you want to lick my cxnt too, or perhaps you would like a dildo slut. I have a big., hard erect cock for you, and,” but before Katy can finish what she was saying, Sam’s face turns beet red and Sam loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Katy hard “bam,” right across her face, swinging Katy’s head to the side from the full force of her hard smack, and Katy has a bright red palm print right on her cheek as she’s spun sideways from the hard slap. Sam screams, “how would you like getting beat up and forced to,”
But before Sam can finish the sentence, Katy just comes swinging back around, & Katy lunges at Sam. She grabs Sam by her dress and she shoves her back hard. Sam’s dress rips right off of her body in Katy’s hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Sam bounces up off of the wall. Katy screams, “I’m going to beat you up even worse than I beat up your flabby little troll, and then I’m going to teach you both a lesson that you’re never going to forget.”  The crowd is cheering as Katy goes after Sam. She reaches her hands out, grabbing at Sam’s hair, but Sam raises her right knee up, “boom,” right in between Katy’s legs. She knees her right in her cxnt and Katy screams “AAHH,” as she grabs her aching pussy and she doubles over in pain backing away from Sam. Sam is infuriated and she goes right after Katy. Katy is just starting to stand up straight when Sam swings her right fist back, and then she swings is forward and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Katy’s jaw. You can hear Katy’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings up and back, and Katy is stood straight up on her feet, and for a moment, Katy is seeing fuckin stars and her legs get a little rubbery. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is shocked at seeing Katy getting beat up this easily by skinny little Sam, but
Tyler, you and Katie are cheering and urging Sam to kick her ass. Sam doesn’t wait, she goes right after Katy. She sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” right into Katy’s nose, making her nose bleed, she’s so pissed off the really wants to knock Katy’s face in. Katy’s head snaps back and Katy stumbles backwards on her high heels. Sam goes right after Katy. She grabs her dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Katy’s dress rips right off of her body in Sam’s hands as Katy goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she falls right over onto her ass onto cement floor with a bang.” Katy is just sitting there in her white bra and little white lace panties with blood rolling from her nose and Katy is shocked, she can’t believe this skinny little blonde bitch is beat her up like this. The crowd is so silent you can hear a pin drop, and
Tyler, the only sound you can hear is you and Katie cheering and screaming for Sam to knock the shit out of Katy. Katy screams, “Get up cxnt, I thought you were so fuckin tough,” as she walks toward Katy and she reaches down grabbing at Katy’s hair. Katy reaches out and she wraps her hands around Sam’s knee’s, and Sam falls right over onto her ass on the ground. All of a sudden the room ignited in cheers, everyone started to scream for Katy to kick Sam’s ass.  Sam uses her arms and legs to push herself backwards and away from Katy, and the two woman get to their feet to fist fight each other again. Sam holds her fists up first screaming, “You’re going to be very sorry for what you did to my sister you bitch. I’m going to humiliate you over and over again and teach you what humiliation is all about, and when I’m finished with you, you’ll never want to show your face around any of these people again.” Everyone is cheering as Katy raises her fists up too screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I’ll fuckin fight you bitch.” The two women are just standing there in the middle of the studio, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each one wants to knock the shit out of the other one and make a complete fuckin fool out of the other one and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.
The crowd has gone silent, everyone is really excited and just waiting to see what will happen next. The two woman start to circle each other, checking each other out until Sam goes after Katy with her left fist, but as Katy raises up to block Sam’s punch, Sam sends her right fist plowing “bam,” right into Katy’s nose again. Katy’s had swings back and blood is really rolling from her nose as she stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Katy puts her hand to her nose and seeing all the blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you skinny little bitch. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you,” but before Katy can do anything, Sam pulls her right fist back and she goes right after Katy.
Tyler, your whole body is numb from pins and needles. Your cock is starting to hurt as it’s trying to bust through your tight jeans. Your adrenaline is pumping as you and Katie are screaming, cheering Sam on as she is bloodying and knocking the shit out of Katy Perry. Sam sends her fist right at Katy’s face, but this time Katy is ready for her. Katy reaches up with her left hand and she catches Sam’s wrist in mid air, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Sam’s chin. Sam’s head snaps back and Sam starts to stumble backwards on her high heels. Katy goes right after her. She just goes plowing into Sam full force, and Sam isn’t ready for her. She wraps her hands around Sam’s neck and she shoves her back hard “bang,” right into the cement wall. Now it’s Katy who loses her temper, and now it’s Katy’s face that is beet red. She has her hands wrapped tightly around Sam’s neck and she’s holding her up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air, and she starts shoving her head back, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hard against the concrete wall. Sam just gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as Katy is hammering her head against the hard cement over and over again until first Sam starts crying out, “stop, please stop,”  as she starts seeing fuckin stars.
At this point Tyler, Katie is digging her fingernails into your arm crying out, “OH NO,” as the two of you watch Katy, totally infuriated as she’s cracking Sam’s fuckin skull over and over again against the concrete wall until Sam starts going limp in her hands. Then when Katy lets go of Sam’s hair, Sam just goes sliding down the wall out cold. Katy has knocked Sam unconscious and Sam is just lying there propped up against the wall. Her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body and now the crowd is screaming and cheering. Tyler, you look and see Katie has this sick look on her face, but what happens really makes Katie sick. Katy looks over at Katie and she starts laughing as she screams, “The tough bitch that you brought here to beat me up just got her ass kicked. If you think you were humiliated yesterday you stupid little troll, wait until I’m finished with the two of you today. The crowd is going crazy.
Katie’s face is white as a ghost and tears are welling up in her eyes as she start begging me desperately, “Tyler, Tyler please help me, We have to get Sam out of here.” The two of us start talking toward were Katy is standing over Sam. Katie starts crying out, “That’s enough, let her go,” but all of a sudden Katie and I are grabbed by a few people and I’m pulled back over to a chair where a few guys forcibly sit me down. Then one of the guys comes walking over with some rope and they tie my feet tightly to the chair, and my hands loosely enough to move them around a little, but not enough to untie myself. They push Katie forward toward Katy, and Katy grabs her hair and holds her face up so that Katie is looking right into her eyes and Katy is laughing as she screams, “wait until you see what I have in store for you and this other stupid bitch. Now go sit down and watch or I’ll beat you up even worse than I beat you up before.” Tears are streaming down Katie’s face as she walks over and sits down in the chair right next to me.
Katy leans forward and she grabs Sam’s hair and she yanks her standing straight up on her feet. The pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head starts to wake Sam up, but when Katy lets go of Sam’s hair, Sam’s legs are all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her head, as she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back. Katy grabs Sam’s shoulders, and she starts laughing right in Sam’s dazed face, “You thought you were so tough. You came her to beat me up, and look it you knocked all silly.” Sam is still holding her hands out in front of herself to maintain her balance. Katy shoves Sam’s shoulder’s back. She shoves Sam back “bang,” banging her head against the wall, and as her head comes back forward she plows her fist right into Sam’s nose. Sam’s head snaps back, “bang,” right into the cement wall, and when her head bounces up off of the wall, blood is gushing from her nose, and she’s knocked so silly she doesn’t even know where she is any more. She has this silly little smile across her face. Katy holds her up against the wall  by her shoulders and she screams, right in Sam’s face, “You’re going to be my slave bitch. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Tears are streaming down Sam’s face, she’s crying out, “Please stop, I’m sorry, you win, please let me go,” but Katy is vicious and she really wants to give everyone a really good show.
Katy smashes her right fist “bang,” right into Sam’s teeth. She bashes her teeth in. She cracks Sam’s front teeth, and Sam’s lips split open and blood starts rolling from her lips. Katie is grabbing you, she has tears streaming down her cheeks as she looks over at her sister getting the shit punched and knocked right out of her, and Sam her tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. Sam starts sputtering blood. She’s spitting blood and bloody pieces of teeth right out of her mouth as desperately she starts crying out, “Alright, I’m your slave Katy. I’m your fuckin slave Katy, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.”
Your girl, Katie is crying even harder, but Tyler, you can’t believe how aroused you are as you watch that big, tough hot Katy Perry, knocking your girlfriend’s hot blond sister into a bloody mess. Your cock is trying to burst out of the skin and bust through your pants as you watch the sister, the hot sister that you have always fantasized about, the sister that you always thought was just as tough as she is hot, being forced to be submissive to the big brunette star of your dreams. Katy screams, “get naked bitch., take your undies off you stupid whore bitch.”  Katy walks over to the chair where she had been sitting when this fight had first begun and she leans over opening her big, black pocketbook and she pulls out this big, strap on dildo. Your cock is so hard it hurts as you watch the sister, the hot, sexy blonde sister become completely submissive to Katy, and she takes everything off and stands there totally naked. Katy straps that big hard cock right onto herself and she turns around and she starts walking over toward Sam. Katie and Sam see’s that big hard cock at the same time and they both go hysterical crying. Sam is standing there all knocked silly, with blood rolling from her nose and her split lips. She’s shaking in fear. She’s shivering and she is trying to think of what might make this insane woman stop beating her up.
Katy walks right up to Sam and says, “that’s right slave, now you’re going to get on your knees and your going to suck this cock just like you suck Tyler’s cock. That’s right Katie, you don’t think I had you investigated. Your sister is going to show you exactly how she sucks your boyfriends cock. Now get on your knees Sam, suck this dick.” Sam is crying like a baby and she’s holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “”Please, I’m sorry. Please don’t make me do this. I’m begging you, I’m very sorry. I’m very, very sorry.” Katy plows her right fist “bang,” right into Sam’s nose again. Sam is standing there and she’s punched so goofy she doesn’t even know where she is any more. Blood is squirting from her nose and it’s sputtering out of her mouth. Your cock is pulsating as you sit and watch your girlfriends, hot, sexy blonde sister get this totally submissive look across her face, & Sam is all pummeled and she’s weak as she falls over onto her knees, and she takes that big, hard rubber cock into her hands. She holds the dildo right up to her mouth and she starts sucking on it as if it was Tylers big, hard cock.
Katy is laughing as she screams, “Katie you stupid, submissive little troll, get over here and take a good look at your sister sucking on this rubber cock just like she sucks Tyler’s cock. Katie is still hanging on to your arm as she has her face buried in your chest, and she’s crying and crying like a little girl, but she doesn’t move an inch.” Katy screams, “You stupid little bitch, you better get over here right now or I’ll come over there and I’ll really knock the shit out of you. If you think I beat up and humiliated you yesterday, wait until you see what I do to you and your sister you fuckin little slut.” Katie got up off of you quickly Tyler, and now you were worried because now everyone could see your big, hard erect cock. Katie walks slowly toward Katy and she’s crying like a baby and begging Katy, “Please, I’m begging you.” The crowd is cheering and cheering as Katy screams, “take your clothing off slave. You’re my slave too, say it bitch. Tell everyone that you’re my slave and that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”
Tyler, imagine you’re sitting there looking at your girlfriends sister’s tight sexy naked ass right in front of you, with her lips wrapped around that big, hard erect rubber cock as she’s sucking it like a dick, and your girlfriend, your very own Katie is standing there crying like a little baby as she’s removing every stitch of clothing on her body crying out, “I’m your slave Katy. I’m your fuckin slave Katy, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.” Tyler, your cock is trying to bust through the skin as Katy screams, “lay down on your back Katie.” Katie lies down on her back on the cement floor of the studio. Katy pulls the dildo out of Sam’s mouth screaming, “Now that you have shown everyone just how good you suck cock, now you’re going to show everyone just how good you lick pussy.” The crowd is screaming, as Katy screams, “spread you legs bitch.” Katie spreads her legs open and Katy grabs Sam’s hair and she pulls her over onto her hands and knees right in between your girlfriend’s legs and she guides her face right up to her wet, hot pussy. Katy lets go of Sam’s hair and she stands up straight. Then she walks right over to you Tyler. She unties the ropes that have your legs bound to the chair and she stands you up and walks you right over to where Sam and Katie is.
You’re looking down and your cock is trying to break through your jeans as you’re staring down at the sexy little tight ass of the sister, Katie’s beautiful, blonde, sexy hot sister. Katy laughs as she screams, “Now you’re going to give Tyler a really great show. Kiss your sisters cxnt Sam.” Katie and Sam are both crying like little girls. Sam is shaking in fear and she’s totally submissive to Katy now and you can see Sam’s lips pucker in between Katie’s legs, and Sam moves her head forward and her puckered lips kiss Katie’s hot, wet cxnt. Everyone is the studio can hear the pattern of Katie’s breathing change as Sam’s puckered lips vibrate gently against Katie’s cxnt. Katy is laughing as she screams, “kiss it again bitch, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Everyone is so excited, so turned on as they watch hot sexy Sam’s head bobbing up and down and up and down as she kisses your sexy, hot brunette girlfriends soaking wet pussy over and over again.
And Tyler, all of a sudden you feel Katy’s hand rub against your aching, hard cock, and Katy is laughing as she screams, “Look at her Tyler, look at how excited your little troll girlfriend gets when she’s getting her pussy worshipped by her sister. Look at the little slut, she’s getting off on it,” and Tyler, you’re looking down and you can see your girlfriend, your very own Katie’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and sweat is rolling down Katie’s face, mixing with her tears and her blood and her black eye makeup, and Katie is panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Katy starts laughing viciously and she screams, “stick your tongue out Sam, lick your sister’s pussy.” Tyler, tears start to fill up in your eyes as you watch Sam’s warm, wet sexy tongue come out of her mouth and probe into your girlfriend cxnt. Sam’s tongue starts plunging into katie’s soaked pussy over and over again. Sam is licking her sister’s pussy with a passion, and Katy squeezes your cock through your pants and she asks you, “Do they ever give you a show like this Tyler,” and Tyler, you are too hot, too embarrassed and too shocked to answer. Katy screams, “Do you love this Tyler. Does seeing your sister’s hot, sexy blonde sister naked turn you on Tyler.” Katy squeezes your cock even harder screaming, “answer me Tyler.”
Tyler, your cock is aching. You’re almost in a frenzy and in such need to release. Tears start streaming down your face as you cry out, “yes.” Katy wraps her hand around your cock right through you jeans screaming, “Tell Katie and Sam how much you fantasize sticking your big, hard erect cock into Sam’s wet, hot pussy, and how you ache to have Sam put your big hard cock in her mouth.” Tyler, you’re cock has never been this hard before and it’s pulsating. You can feel Katy’s fingers tighten against your hard penis and you cry out, “yes, yes I ache to fuck Sam. I fantasize about Sam sucking my cock.” You’re crying and begging, “Please, please,” as you watch Sam’s tongue slurping at your beautiful, sexy brunette girlfriend’s cxnt, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and your girlfriend. Tyler Katie’s nipples are so big and hard, and she starts moaning and gyrating her hips.
Tyler, just imagine, Katy Perry, your dream star starts to lower your zipper, and she pops open the button on your pants. She’s trying to pull your pants down, but your cock is just too big and too hard. You aren’t even paying attention as big, sexy hot Katy Perry is wrenching at your pants trying to release your cock, because you can’t take your eyes off of sexy blonde Sam licking your very own girlfriend into a frenzy. Katie’s nipples are trying to break through the skin, and she’s moaning now, “OOHH, OOHH, OOHH, LICK ME, PLEASE LICK ME, OOHH, OOHH MY GOD, I’M BEGGING YOU LICK ME.”
Katy Perry has your big, hard erect cock out and she has her hand wrapped tightly around it, squeezing at it as she screams, “Tyler, tell Katie how you dream of shoving your big hard cock into her sisters ass. Tell her how you dream of fucking and sucking her sister’s wet hot pussy every day. Tell her how hot it gets you thinking of her sucking your cum out of her sister’ cxnt.” Katy is holding her hand wrapped tightly around you penis and you’re shaking, trembling, vibrating. Your teeth are chattering and tears are streaming down your cheeks, and you start crying out, “Katie, I ache to fuck your sister. I fantasize about sticking my big, hard cock into Sam’s ass and fucking her ass hole. I dream about your hot, sexy sister getting on her knees and sticking my big, hard erect cock into her mouth. I want you to suck my cum out of your sister’s cum soaked pussy.”
And Tyler, your Katie is so turned on by your words. She starts shuddering and vibrating crying out, “Fuck her Tyler. Please fuck her Tyler. OOOHHH, OOOHHH MY GOD, OOOHHH, OOOHHH MY GOD I’m GOING TO CUM.” Sam is licking her into an orgasm. Her tongue is plunging in and out and in and out, and Katie starts crying out, “OOOHHH, PLEASE I:M GOING TO CUM. OOOHHH MY GOD I’M GOING TO CUM.” Yes Tyler, Katy Perry, big tough strong beautiful sexy Katy Perry is jerking you off and your whole body feel numb, and there is a hot burning feeling throughout your whole body. It feels like every inch of every part of the insides of your body are trying to burst through the little hole at the tip of your cock. Katie starts screaming like an animal, “AAAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHH,” as Sam eats her into orgasm. Beautiful, hot sexy Sam is licking Katie’s exploding pussy. Katie is having convulsions “OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH MY GOD.”  Tyler, Katy is masturbating your cock. She’s fucking your cock with her moist sweaty hand and you are crying like a baby as you start “AAAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHH, having the most explosive orgasm of your life. Your shooting stream after stream of your warm, hot cum right onto Sam’s blonde hair, and all over Katie’s face, and onto her big, hard erect nipples. Your hot cum is rolling down Katie’s breasts, and you’re seeing fuckin stars as your cock won’t stop shooing cum. The crowd is screaming and cheering.
Everyone thinks that this is over, but no one is prepared for what happens next. 
Katy Perry starts laughing as she screams, “You think this is over,, this is far from over. This is Tyler’s hottest, sexiest fantasy, and it’s not over until Tyler’s fantasy has been completely fulfilled.         
And Tyler, you are completely speechless as Katy screams, “That’s right Tyler. You’re going to fuck Sam’s ass and Sam is going to suck your cock until you’re ready to cum, and then you’re going to shoot a big load of your cum right into Sam’s wet, hot pussy. Now if you fill Sam’s pussy with your cum before Katie licks me into an orgasm, Katie will only have to clean her sister pussy with her tongue and I will let you all go, but if Katie licks me into orgasm first, Sam and Katie are going to have to fuck each others ass holes and pussy’s with that dildo, and then each of them will have to suck it clean.
Katy lowers her panties and she sits down on a chair screaming, “Sam, lay down on your stomach so that Tyler can fuck you up your ass.” Sam is completely submissive and she turns right over onto her stomach on the cement floor of the studio.” Katy spreads her legs apart and screams, “Katie, crawl over here and worship my cxnt with your tongue.
Tyler, you can’t believe how hard your cock is as you watch your sexy, beautiful, hot brunette girlfriend, with your hot cum still rolling down her tits and stomach, with it dripping from her face as she crawls submissively right in between big, tough beautiful sexy Katy Perrys legs, and she puts her mouth right up to Katy’s wet, hot pussy, and she sticks her tongue out and she plunges it right into Katy’s wet, hot pussy. She starts slurping away at her cxnt. Katy screams, “take her from behind Tyler, fuck your blonde fantasy good Tyler.”   
And Tyler, Sam moans “OOOOOOHHHHHH,” as your cock slides right in between the tight muscular cheeks of her ass and you plunge your cock right into Sam’s ass hole. You’re fucking Sam up her tight ass, and Sam is moaning, “OOOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, YES, YES.” Katy screams, “suck his cock whore. This is your fantasy come true too you slut. That’s right, Sam masturbates herself every night fantasizing Tyler sticking his big, hard cock into her.” Katy starts laughing even harder as she feels Katie licking her with more passion as its turning her on thinking of her blonde sister using her mans, big hard erect cock. Katy screams, “That’s right Sam, now suck his cock. Suck your sister’s boyfriends big, hard erect cock just like you do in your dreams every night.”   
And Sam, you can’t help but thinking that this is your secret fantasy. Katy Perry is really making your most secret, intimate fantasies cum true as you roll over onto your back and watch Sam, beautiful sexy hot Sam turn over and take your cock in her hands and stick it right into her mouth. Sam’s soft, beautiful sexy blonde hair is rubbing against your stomach and your face and your chest, and you’re watching Sam’s beautiful face with your big hard cock in her mouth as her head is bobbing up and down.  You look over and you see you girlfriend, Katie is licking Katy Perry’s pussy. Katy Perry has her big tits put and you can see her nipples are rock hard and beet red, and sweat is rolling down Katy’s face and she’s panting “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, and making these sexy noises.
Imagine Tyler, this is all and every one of your most secrete, intimate fantasies, This is the fantasies you normally would never think of telling anyone, & it’s happening, all of them right here and right now. You can’t help but thinking that this is a once in a lifetime event. Nothing like this will ever happen again, and you are thinking that you don’t want it to end. You’re thinking you would love to see your girlfriend and her sister using a dildo on each other. You hear Katy Perry moaning and panting and making sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OH YES LICK ME,” as your hot sexy girlfriend is licking Katy Perry’s pussy feverishly like a dog licking its master. You can hear Katie’s tongue slurping on Katy’s soaking wet pussy, as you look down and she Sam, beautiful hot sexy blonde Sam with your big hard cock in her mouth. You can feel the pressure building up between your legs, you can’t help it.
You roll Sam over onto her back, and this is it Tyler. This is the ultimate of your dreams, of your daydreams, of all of your fantasies as you plow your big, hard erect cock deep into Sam’s soaking wet, tight little pussy. You get it part way in, and you look down into Sam’s beautiful face and you see a look of love, of delight, of happiness as you realize that Sam has been dreaming, daydreaming, fantasizing this just like you have. Your cock slides deeper into Sam’s cxnt and Sam wraps her hand around the back of your neck and pulls your head down, sticking her tongue into your mouth. The two of you start kissing passionately. Your plunging your hard penis in and out of beautiful, sexy blonde Sam’s tight little pussy, and making sweat passionate love to her. Sam’s big, hard erect nipples are smacking against your chest. It’s like you and Sam are the only two people on earth as you make hot, passionate love to her, kissing and sucking on each others tongues. All of a sudden you and Sam start exploding. You’re both having convulsive orgasm’s, crying and moaning and screaming as you continued to make hot, passionate love. Then you  just lie there panting and breathing hard.
Katie is still licking Katy’s pussy. Katy grabs Katie’s hair and she pulls her head back and she laughs right in Katie’s face, “Now you’re going to crawl over there and lick and suck each and every drop of your boyfriends hot cum right out of your sister’s wet, hot pussy. Katie starts crawling over to you and Sam. Katy screams, “get over here Tyler. You cannot even stand. You’re legs are trembling and shaking as you crawl over to Katy Perry. Katy Perry screams, “The fantasy won’t be complete until you taste me Tyler, but first I want you to watch your girlfriend lick and suck your hot cum out of her sister.” You can’t believe it as you watch your beautiful sexy, hot brunette girlfriend lean over and starts to lick and suck your cum out of Sam’s cum soaked, juice drenched pussy. Kay Perry grabs your hair and pulls your face in between her legs and you smell her sweat, pussy. Your lips touch her soaking wet, hot pussy and you can taste her Tyler. You can taste Katy Perry’s juices. You think to yourself, you are getting the opportunity to lick the pussy of Katy fuckin Perry. There must be millions of men all around the world that would do anything to be where you are right now.
And Tyler, Katy Perry has just allowed you to experience every last fantasy, every last dream, every last intimate secret erotic thought in your head. You turn your head for a moment and watch your girl sucking your hot cum out of her sisters cxnt and you turn your head back around and you passionately start making love to Katy Perry’s fuckin cxnt. You’re licking and kissing and sucking her. You’re desperately trying to make her feel as good as she has made you feel. You and Katy Perry hears your girlfriend, you hear Katie slurping her sister, sucking Sam into an explosive orgasm, “AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHHH, “ and Katy Perry starts shaking, trembling, quivering, and then she starts to explode on your tongue. You eat Katy Perry right into orgasm and she’s “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH having wild, crazy convulsions right on your tongue……………..

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Faustry's request-his girlfreinds sister Sam fights Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 12:24:47 AM »

Sam's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Faustry's request-his girlfreinds sister Sam fights Katy Perry
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 12:25:54 AM »

Sam's picture