News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

my wife and my girlfriend in the kitchen ....

• 4 Replies

Offline SanDiegoCouple

• Love having women fight each other.
my wife and my girlfriend in the kitchen ....
« on: April 06, 2013, 09:56:20 AM »
True story one of the things my ex asked me to do before i left the house is to meet the other woman, asked her to wear a skirt and a nice top, drove and went to get my girlfriend,  she was waiting in the kitchen sitting on the table legs crossed my GF also wore a skirt and a nice top.  my girl is 5'7 dds  and my EX is 5'5 Ccups  they started to talk then they argued a little, i said "thats all you gonna do?"  to my ex she turned and looked at my girlfriend, my girl looked at her and smile, so my ex tried to slap her but girlfriend was waiting for it and put her hand up and grabbed my ex with her other hand by the hair.  my ex grabbed girlfriends top pulling it down, they struggled and slapped each other holding each other by  the hair tight and hard not willing to let go.  my girl was bigger so she was able to take my ex down by the hair and get on top but my ex wont let go of the girlfriends hair, they sat there on the floor with their skirts raised up to were their panties were exposed and my girls tits out, i watched and said nothing as they moaned in pain as one inflicted damage to the other as hard as they could, i let this go for about 3minutes both were not willing to let each other go, but i manage to make them stop.  they keeped their mouths shut since we were in appartments and didnt want neighboors to hear but they really wanted to kill each other, i steped away and let them stand in front of each other a secound time and they wasted no time in slapping and puling each others hair, this time my girl was mad and didnt hold back dropping my now ex wife to the floor and ripping her shirt off then slapping her face her tits her back leaving very painful marks all over my ex wifes body.  my girlfriend received some scratches and her hair pulled but nothing compared to the damage my ex  got, i didnt step in this time, my girlfriend beat on ex hard untill she just got into a fetal possition and covered her face.  my girlfriend stoopup and fixed herself up, told me i will be in the car and walked out....

Offline shawntx

Re: my wife and my girlfriend in the kitchen ....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 08:27:58 PM »
damn thats fucking hot, any pics of your ex?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 01:13:15 PM »
Thanks for sharing.

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 03:38:08 AM »
Nice little story. Think you can get them to go at it in a place they can let loose?
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline Sierra

• Fighting Solves Everything!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 08:29:37 AM »
Why did you stop it the first time when they were locked up?  Were you afraid your gf hadn't gotten the advantage?