News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bobby's 43 year old wife Vicky fights Shakira

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Bobby's 43 year old wife Vicky fights Shakira
« on: April 08, 2013, 04:05:45 AM »

Dear Johnny,

Thank you so much for your very hot story of Katie the 19 year old beating up my wife Vicky. I also thought that the fight between 19 year old Katie and Shakira was hot. Shakira is one of the hottest woman on earth. Is there any chance that you can write a story about my wife Vicky and Shakira,when Shakira has a concert in our home town  Martinsburg WV.
Bobby Germain

It is a big night in Martinsburg WV. Tonight Shakira is in concert here and Bobby being one of the big shots in town has front row seats for him and his wife Vicky, and invitations to the big private after party for Shakira at the exclusive Stone Manor country Club.

Bobby is a big fan of Shakira and he thinks she is one of the hottest woman on earth. His wife Vicky is the very jealous type and knowing about her husband’s attraction to Shakira has had her saying some nasty things about Shakira for a few days. Bobby loves catfights and is favorite fantasy is Vicky fighting Shakira. Vicky knows about Bobby’s fantasies and she knows how hot it gets him when she tells him how she is going to knock the shit out of other woman, and she knows it gets Bobby insanely hot when she tells him how she would knock Shakira into a bloody, crying, blubbering submissive slave and make Shakira lick her pussy. Bobby knows how crazy Vicky is and that she has been in a few knock down/drag out fist fights, and he knows his wife is very tough, but as excited as Vicky’s stories get Bobby, his fantasies are quite different. He see’s Shakira having a an even more explosive temper and he fantasizes about Shakira beating Vicky into a crying, blubbering bloody submissive slave and he imagines Shakira being an S&M Mistress and dominating and humiliating his wife over and over again.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Bobby's 43 year old wife Vicky fights Shakira
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 06:41:02 AM »

Shakira 27 years old, 5'2", 125 lbs, 34B. Shakira has on the yellow dress when she fights Vicky

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 06:43:48 AM »

Vicky, 43 years old, 5', 100 lbs. 34A/B. Vicky is wearing a black micro minidress, high heels and stockings. She shows Shakria her wedding ring.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 01:58:32 AM »

Part-2

The concert is hot and Shakira looks smoking hot. When Bobby and Vicky leave the concert Bobby is more excited than he’s been in a very long time. Vicky doesn’t seem to be that happy as Bobby is gushing, did you see how hot she looked in that white outfit. Did you see that black outfit. She looked so hot.” Bobby is especially excited because he was going to get to meet Shakira in person, and he said, “I'm going to get her autograph.” Vicky is not very happy at all.

It was an hour before Shakira showed up at the party. She had to take a shower after the concert and get all dressed up again. Vicky is very jealous and she’s not happy with all the attention that everyone including her husband Bobby is paying to Shakira. Bobby is so fuckin excited that he was going to meet her and get her autograph. Vicky got angry again when Shakira walked in and everyone was paying so much attention to her, and even angrier at how excited Bobby is and how much attention he is giving her. Vicky starts talking to all of her girlfriends, calling Shakira a whore, and a few other choice names, and telling everyone that she doesn’t see what the big deal is.

Bobby waits until after dinner to go and meet Shakira. By that time Vicky had already had a couple of drinks and she's talking to her girlfriends that she would love to get into a fist fight with that whore, and describing all the things that she would do to Shakira after she kicks her ass.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 09:48:11 PM »

Part-3

Bobby gets to meet Shakira, and Bobby’s a very attractive, personable guy. He shook her hand and she invited him to sit down next to her. They started talking and after a while, they were laughing, and talking even more. Then Shakira asks Bobby if he wants to dance. In the mean time Vicky is sitting on the other side of the dining room with her friends, and Vicky is getting angrier and angrier. She was already telling her girlfriends that she is thinking about walking right out onto the dance floor and knocking the shit out of Shakira, calling the blonde a slut and a whore. She was really starting to get worked up.

“Where did they go,” Vicky started asking two of her girlfriends right after the song finished and a slow song started playing. One of the girls said, ‘Isn’t that your husband and Shakira on the dance floor. Vicky was infuriated, they were wrapped in each others arms and smiling and laughing as they danced to that slow sexy music.

Vicky storms right across the dance floor and neither Bobby or Shakira notice Vicky as she walked right up to them and she grabbed Shakira’s shoulder and she spins Shakira right around to face her and Vicky holds her left fist up in Shakira’s face screaming, Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring, I’m married to Bobby. You’re going to keep your slut body away from my husband or I’ll knock your face in with my wedding ring and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” By now it seems like everyone on the crowded  dance floor has stopped what they were doing and is looking. Shakira’s face is beet red and Shakira is enraged and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “How dare you put your hands on me you stupid little bitch. You better apologize and walk away before I knock the shit out of you and pull your precious wedding ring right off of your finger.” By now it seems like everyone on the crowded dance floor has stopped what they were doing and is watching the two woman screaming at each other.

Vicky loses her temper and she takes her left fist, the one with her wedding ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Shakira’s mouth. You can hear the metal of the ring bang against the enamel of Shakira’s teeth and her lips split open and blood starts rolling from her lips. Shakira is shocked, she didn’t think this skinny little bitch would really hit her, but before Shakira has a chance to think, Vicky sends her left fist plowing “bang,” right into Vicky’s mouth again. Shakira’s lips split open more and blood is filling up in her mouth and rolling from her lips. Shakira puts her hand to her lips and seeing her own blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch, I’m bleeding. How fuckin dare you make me bleed.” Vicky holds her left fist up in Shakira’s face again screaming, “I’m going to bash your face in with this ring you whore. I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.”

Shakira has a very explosive temper and Shakira loses her temper. Her face turns beet red and she lunges right at Vicky. Vicky sends her left fist plowing “bang,” right into Shakira’s nose. You can hear Vicky’s wedding ring bang against the bone of Shakira’s nose, and blood starts rolling from her nose, but Shakira just goes plowing into Vicky, full force, and Vicky isn’t ready for her. She grabs Vicky’s dress and she shoves her back hard. Vicky’s dress rips right off of her body in Shakira’s hands as Vicky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a little floppy doll until “boom,” her body hits the stone wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Vicky bounces up off of the wall, but Shakira lounges forward, wrapping her hands right through Vicky’s hair and she shoves her head back, “bang,” right against the stone wall again. The crowd is really cheering.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 07:01:36 AM »

Shakira Picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 07:02:38 AM »

Vicky picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 11:32:08 PM »

Part-4

Shakira is crazy and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Vicky’s head against the stone wall. She’s cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the hard stone wall until first Vicky is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes start swimming around in her head, and then her legs start to get all wobbly, and when Shakira lets go of Vicky’s hair, Vicky slowly starts to slide down the wall. Insanely Shakira grabs Vicky by her hair with both of her hands and she pulls her standing back up straight on her feet, and Vicky screams, “AAAHHH,” as Shakira rips a handful of her hair right out of her head. Shakira lets go of Vicky’s hair with her right hand and she plows her fist “boom,” right into Vicky’s stomach. Vicky’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she groans “OOOFFF,” and she puts her hands to her aching belly and her knees just buckle under her and she falls over onto her knees on the stone floor right in front of Shakira.

Shakira still has her left hand wrapped through Vicky’s hair and she grabs her hair with her right hand too and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at Vicky’s hair. Vicky starts screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH MY HAIR, LET GO,” as Shakira drags her away from the wall out into the middle of the dance floor. She’s dragging Vicky across the rough stone floor and Vicky’s knees are getting all scraped and bloody and her stockings are all ripped, and Vicky is desperately crying out, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH STOP MY HAIR. Suddenly Shakira yanks hard at Vicky’s hair and she flings her right over onto her stomach on the floor. Then quickly she sits down on Vicky’s back and she grabs her left arm and she wrenches it behind her back. Vicky screams, “AAAHHH MY ARM,” as Shakira is twisting her arm up higher and harder behind her back. Vicky is really in pain now. Tears are welling in her eyes and She’s screaming, “STOP AAAAAHHHHHH, MY FUCKIN ARM YOU”RE GOING TO BREAK IT STOP,” but Shakira is like an enraged lunatic and she really doesn’t care. She screams, “You want me to stop beating you up you stupid little bitch, then you better beg me to pull your wedding ring off of your finger.”

Shakira is wrenching her arms up higher and tears start rolling from Vicky’s eyes and Vicky desperately starts crying out, “alright, take it, take the fuckin ring.’ Shakira lets go of Vicky’s arm and she raises up over Vicky and she grabs her shoulder and she pulls Vicky right over onto her back. Vicky is crying and she’s trying to rub the pain out of her aching arm. Shakira takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Vicky hard across her face, swinging Vicky’s head to the side from the force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her, she slaps her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging Vicky’s head back in the other direction. Vicky is crying and crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” Shakira screams, “I told you bitch, if you want me to stop beating you up, then you better beg me to pull your fuckin wedding ring off of your finger, and now I want you to tell me just how sorry you are for starting trouble with me.”

Vicky is crying and she’s crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP ENOUGH,” Shakira’s face turns beet red again and she grabs Vicky’s hair with her left hand and she holds her head up. Then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts slapping Vicky’s face, Forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, and Vicky, her head is swing from side to side back and forth over and over again. Shakira is slapping Vicky silly, she’s smacking the shit out of Vicky’s face and she’s leaving huge red bloody welt marks on the right side of Vicky’s face from her big, heavy rings. Vicky becomes submissive. Feebly she starts crying out, “alright, I’m sorry, please take my wedding ring.” Shakira grows visibly angry. She stops smacking Vicky and she grabs her hair and she yanks her head up off of the floor screaming right in Vicky’s shocked face, “Louder bitch, you better speak a lot louder than that, and you better hold your hand up in the air and  beg me or I’ll stand you up and I’ll knock the shit out of you all over again.”
The crowd has gone silent, the only sound you can hear is Vicky who is crying even harder. Vicky has never been beat up like this before and she’s scared. She’s so scared she’s shaking in fear and her teeth are chattering in her head as she holds her limp left hand up in the air and she screams, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Please take my ring. I’m begging you please pull my wedding ring off of my finger.” The crowd starts applauding and cheering as Shakira grabs Vicky’s left hand and she holds it up in the air, and then she grabs the finger, the one with Vicky’s wedding ring, and she starts yanking, wrenching, twisting at the ring until she pulls it off. She pulls Vicky’s wedding ring right off of her finger.

Shakira puts Vicky’s wedding ring on her own right hand, right on her middle finger and she holds her fist up right in Vicky’s face. Shakira is crazy and she’s still really pissed off. She starts showing Vicky her wedding ring and screaming at Vicky just like Vicky had screamed at her only minutes earlier. Do you see this ring. Look at it bitch. This is your wedding ring, and It’s on my finger now. You thought you were so tough with this ring. You thought you were going to bash my face in with your wedding ring. Now I’m going to beat you up with this ring. I’m going to knock your face in with your very own wedding ring on my fist.” Vicky is crying like a baby and desperately she’s crying out, “NO, PLEASE I’M SORRY, I’m VERY SORRY.”

Shakira is still really infuriated and she starts beating Vicky up with her wedding ring. Shakira takes the ring, Vicky’s very own wedding ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Vicky’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Vicky’s nose. Vicky is crying out, “PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU. I’M SORRY STOP, PLEASE STOP BEATING ME UP.” Shakira is crazed and she holds her right fist in Vicky’s face screaming, “ALRIGHT, STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT, LICK AND KISS THIS RING.” Vicky is humiliated. Shakira is humiliating Vicky in front of all her friends and all her neighbors, but she can’t do anything to stop this crazy bitch and she’s scared. Vicky raises her wobbly head up off of the floor and she grabs Shakira’s right hand and she holds it right up to her lips and she kisses her ring. The crowd is laughing and cheering. Shakira screams, “Lick it bitch.” Vicky sticks her tongue out and she licks the ring. Shakira screams, “Who told you that you can stop. Lick this ring you stupid bitch, or I’ll knock your teeth in with it.” Vicky is holding Shakira’s hand right up to her lips and she has her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she starts licking her wedding ring over and over again. She’s licking that ring feverishly like a dog licking its master.

Shakira pulls her hand away from Vicky’s mouth and she shows Vicky her wedding ring again, and Shakira is laughing as she screams, “Now you’re going to beg me to fuck you with your ring bitch. You’re going to beg me to masturbate you with your wedding ring in front of your husband and all of your friends.” Vicky gets this shocked and startled look on her face and her face is beet red. Desperately she starts crying out, “NO, NO PLEASE, BOBBY, BOBBY PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.” Shakira starts laughing as she screams, “NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOU BITCH, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU”RE A BITCH, EVERONE KNOWS THAT YOU”RE A BIG MOUTH AND YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE ME MAKE A COMPLETE FOOL OUT OF YOU.”

Vicky is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a word. Shakira takes the ring, once again Vicky’s very own wedding ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Vicky’s teeth. You can hear the metal of Vicky’s very own wedding ring bang against the enamel of her teeth and Vicky’s lips split open under the ring.” Shakira shows Vicky her ring again screaming, “How does it feel to have your teeth knocked out with your own wedding ring bitch.” She takes the ring and “bang,” she plows it right into Vicky’s teeth again. This time you can really hear the metal of the ring smash against the enamel of her teeth. Shakira really busts Vicky’s lips open with the ring and Vicky starts spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth as she starts crying out, “FUCK ME. PLEASE FUCK ME WITH MY WEDDING RING. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE MASTURBATE ME WITH MY VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER.” The crowd is screaming as Shakira gets up off of Vicky and Shakira is laughing as she scream, “Stand up bitch and remove your panties.” The crowd is really going crazy as Vicky slowly gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs and slowly she lowers her sexy panties. The crowd is cheering and some of the men are whistling as Vicky’s tight, sexy ass and red haired pussy is exposed in front of everyone.

Shakira grabs Vicky’s hair screaming, “spread your legs you little bitch.” Vicky spreads her legs and Shakira takes the middle finger of her right hand, the one with Vicky’s wedding ring on it, and she brings it right though the rear and shoves her finer right up into Vicky’s ass hole. Vicky’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out a bloodcurdling scream “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,” and she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Shakira’s finger crying out, “get it out, please I’m begging you get it out.”

Every man in the place was rock hard as they stood there watching as super hot, sexy Shakira starts marching, sexy little Vicky around the dance floor like a puppet on her finger, and Vicky is still knocked silly. Her eyes are still swimming around in her head and her legs are all wobbly. Shakira starts plunging her finger in and pulling it halfway out over and over again. She’s fucking Vicky with the ring, masturbating her with her very own wedding ring on her finger, right in front of everyone. She marches Vicky around one by one in front of each person in the crowd until she marches Vicky right in front of her husband Bobby, and she screams, “Alright bitch, now tell your husband how tough you thought you were, tell him that you thought you could beat me up, but you were wrong. That’s right bitch, tell your husband that you’re not as tough as you thought you were. That’s right bitch, tell your husband that I knocked the shit out of you, and that now I’m dominating you and humiliating you and teaching you respect.”

Tears are streaming down Vicky’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, she’s crying like a baby, and Shakira is dominating her and humiliating her. She masturbating her, jerking her off with her very own wedding ring right in front of her very own husband, right in front of everyone in town. Vicky is shaking in fear, she’s fuckin trembling and her teeth are chattering as she looks right into Bobby’s eyes and she starts crying out, “I thought I was tough Bobby. I thought I could Shakira up, but I was wrong. I’m not as tough as I thought I was. Shakira beat me up, she knocked the shit out of me Bobby, and now she’s dominating and humiliating me and teaching me respect.” Shakira is laughing at Vicky, everyone is laughing at Vicky as Shakira just keeps on fucking her with her very own wedding ring.

Shakira lets go of Vicky’s hair with her left hand and she grabs the back of Vicky’s bra and she unsnaps it. Vicky’s bra falls to the floor, and her tiny A cup breasts are exposed in front of everyone.The crowd is going crazy as  Shakira grabs Vicky’s hair with her left hand again, and Shakira is laughing as she screams, “No wonder you are so jealous you stupid little bitch. No wonder you want to keep woman away from your handsome husband, look at you bitch, you don’t even have any tits.” The crowd is laughing and cheering, and Vicky is really humiliated, but things are just about to get even worse. Shakira looks down and she notices that Vicky’s nipples are all hard and erect and Vicky has sweat rolling down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Vicky is panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” Shakira is laughing as she screams, “Look at her Bobby, take a good look at how excited you tough wife gets when she’s getting fucked with her very own wedding ring on my finger. This stupid little bitch is going to cum right on her wedding ring, right on my finger, right in front of everyone in town.”

Vicky’s face is bright red from the embarrassment, and she’s “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” quaking and shaking in excitement. She’s trying to fight it, trying to suppress the feelings, but she can’t. The eroticism of having this super hot, sexy beautiful tough woman dominating her, and the feeling of her very own wedding ring scraping back and forth across her clitoris is just too much for sexy little Vicky to handle. She starts trembling even harder. The throbbing, pulsating feeling between her legs and throughout her whole body is hotter than anything she has ever experienced before. Her nipples are rock hard and beet red, ready to burst. Vicky starts crying hysterically, crying out, “FUCK ME, THAT’S RIGHT PLEASE FUCK ME. OOOHHH, OOOHHH PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER.”     
Shakira pulls the ring out. She pulls her finger, the one with Vicky’s wedding ring on it right out of Vicky’s soaking wet, steaming hot cxnt. Vicky starts crying hysterically and flinging around. She’s desperately trying to hump air crying out, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME.” Shakira still has her left hand wrapped through Vicky’s hair and Shakira shoves Vicky’s shoulder back and she spins Vicky right back around to face her. She’s holding Vicky up right in front of herself and Vicky moves her right hand right down right in between her legs, but Shakira grabs Vicky’s wrist and she pulls it out from in between Vicky’s legs. Tears are streaming down Vicky’s face and desperately she’s begging Shakira, “PLEASE, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME.” Shakira is laughing, the crowd is laughing, but Vicky really doesn’t care. Her body is vibrating and her pussy is on fire and she just wants a release.

Shakira is vicious and she starts laughing as she holds her right hand up in Vicky’s face and she orders Vicky, “Lick this ring clean bitch. Stick your tongue out and lick your wedding ring clean and perhaps I’ll let you cum.” The crowd is going crazy as Vicky desperately sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring. She’s slurping her tongue back and forth in very fast motions. She’s passionately licking the ring, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and Vicky is still shaking and trembling, and in between licking the ring she’s moaning and crying out, “PLEASE.” “OOOHHH PLEASE.” Shakira starts laughing as she screams, “Your tongue has my pussy soaking wet bitch. I need to feel your tongue inside my wet, hot cxnt, and perhaps if you make me cum, I’ll let you cum.” Vicky is trembling, she’s shaking and she cries out, “ANYTHING, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU.”

Shakira says, “Bobby, let’s take the bitch home and I’ll give you a really good show as I teach your big mouth wife to have respect and manners. Shakira spins Vicky around and starts marching Vicky all naked and humiliated toward the door of the club. Bobby runs ahead and has the valet bring his car around and Shakira sits in the back seat of the car with Vicky as Bobby drives home.

Unfortunately for me I only got as far as when Bobby, Shakira and Vicky drove away from the Stone Manor Country Club, but I convinced Bobby to tell us what happened after they left.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 11:34:48 PM »

Shakira's pictures

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 11:36:13 PM »

Vicky's pictures

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 12:10:11 AM »

Shakira's pictures

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 12:14:17 AM »

Part-5

I couldn’t believe I was driving with Shakira in the car. I couldn’t believe that Shakira just had a fist fight with my wife. I couldn’t believe that Shakira just beat up and humiliated my wife. It’s not that my wife isn’t really hot, but just the mention of the name Shakira gets my cock hard. Just the thought of her beautiful face gets my cock hard, but the thought of her forcing Vicky to lick her pussy has my cock so hard I thought it was going to break through my pants. I couldn’t believe that my normally tough, dominant wife, who normally has such a big mouth was so submissive and so quite. She was crying and blubbering like a little baby the whole way home.

It was a short drive to the house and Shakira still has a hold of Vicky’s hair with her left hand as she walks Vicky right into the house. Shakira says, “where do you keep your toys bitch.” Vicky’s teeth are chattering and she’s still crying, but now she starts crying even harder and she cries out, “What toys.” Shakira spins Vicky around and she takes her right fist and she sends it plowing “boom,” right into Vicky’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” she smashes the air right out of Vicky and Vicky’s knees just buckle under her and Vicky falls over onto the marble hallway floor crying and gasping for air. Shakira still has her left hand wrapped through Vicky’s hair and she yanks her head up so that Vicky is looking right into her eyes and she screams, “You stupid, pathetic little bitch, we are no longer in front of a crowd, and I will teach you respect and manners. When I’m finished with you, you fuckin little cxnt, you are going to know your place. You are going to be able to go out in public and not make a fool out of yourself, and you definitely won’t want to start fuckin trouble. That’s right bitch, I’m going to make you my slave, you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, right Vicky.”

Vicky has tears streaming down her cheeks, and its mixing in with her dried blood and her black eye makeup, and the sweat that had been rolling down her face, and she starts crying out, “Bobby, I’m begging you please help me.” Shakira starts laughing, screaming, “Bobby is busy having every fantasy he ever had a much more  coming true. Do you really think he’s going to help you. Now where are your sex toys bitch.” Vicky cries out, “In my underwear draw.” Shakira says, “Let’s go upstairs and find it bitch.” Shakira has Vicky by the hair again and she walks Vicky up the stairs. I’m walking behind them and watching Shakira’s sexy tight ass, and I notice that she has a huge wet spot from her pussy, and then I look at Vicky’s sexy ass going up those stairs, I was having trouble walking, my cock is almost down to my knees.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 12:15:40 AM »

Shakira's amazing ass!!!!!!! lol

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2013, 12:18:15 AM »

Part-6

We get to the bedroom and Shakira says, “get me all of your toys bitch.” I couldn’t believe how submissive and obedient my wife is. I never saw her like this before. She walked over to her dresser and she opens a drawer and she starts rummaging through the contents. All of a sudden I feel a hand wrap around my big hard cock right through my pants and Shakira whispers in my ear, “You are a very lucky man. Your wife is extremely hot and her tongue made my cxnt so soaking wet.  This is your night Bobby, I’m going to make all of your fantasies cum true Bobby.” Vicky comes back a handful of toys. Shakira says, “out them down on the bed.” Then Shakira says, “And you take your clothes off Bobby.” Shakira walks over to Vicky and says, “Go get your lipstick.” Vicky gets her shiny orange/red high gloss lipstick and Shakira says, “Your lips and your lipstick turns me on Vicky, put it on nice and thick.” Vicky is putting her lipstick on while I take my clothes off and lay down to watch the show. Shakira is searching through Vicky’s toys and she finds a long, thick, powerful vibrator and she hands it to Vicky and she laughs and she say, “sit over here.” Vicky has tears filling up in her eyes as she looks over at me, and I can see the desperation in her eyes, she was almost pleading with me, “please, this is enough, please help me.”

We have a big, two person lounge chair in the bedroom. Shakira grabs Vicky’s hair and she screams, “I can’t beleive the fuckin nerve of you bitch. Now I’m going to put you right in your place. I’m going to teach you respect and obedience.” as she pulls Vicky over to the big lounge chair and she sits down at the edge, pulling Vicky right across her lap. Shakira takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts smacking the shit out of Vicky’s ass. She’s slapping her open palm, “bam, bam, bam,” over and over again across the right cheek of her ass, and then “bam, bam, bam,” over and over again slapping my left cheek. She’s spanking Vicky’s ass hard, over and over again, and Vicky’s ass is turning first red and then it starts to swell up and turn black and blue. She’s leaving huge bloody red welt marks across Vicky’s cheeks, and Vicky is crying like a little girl and desperately crying out, “Please, I’m sorry. I’ll do anything, anything, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, you’re hurting me.”

Shakira screams, “You want me to stop beating you up Vicky, then tell your husband that you’re a worthless, disrespectful whore, and that you’re going to fuck yourself with your vibrator until you cum.”

Vicky is crying, but she’s scared and she cries out, “Bobby, I’m a worthless, pathetic whore and I’m going to fuck myself with my vibrator until I cum.” Shakira grabs Vicky’s hair and she rolls her over onto the lounge chair. Shakira sits right on Vicky’s stomach and she pins her arms helplessly to the lounge chair with her knees. Then she slowly moves up and she holds her wet, hot, drenched pussy just inches over Vicky’s face, and Shakira starts laughing as she says, “That’s right Vicky, now you’re going to get your hot, sexy shiny lipstick onto the lips of my cxnt. Now kiss my cxnt whore.” Vicky’s eyes are full of tears as she raises her wobbly head up, and Vicky’s head is still all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming in her head as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Shakira’s drenched cxnt. My cock was trying to split through the skin it was so hard as I watch my gorgeous, submissive wife kiss Shakira’s cxnt.

I am aching for Shakira’s ass. Her perfect, tight sexy little ass is so fuckin hot. Shakira looks right in Vicky’s eyes and she laughs and says, “I will be back, you’re going to enjoy making me cum Vicky.”Then she gets up off of Vicky and she hands Vicky the vibrator screaming, “put it in Vicky. Shove that big, plastic vibrating cock into your pussy and fuck yourself with it while you watch your worst night mere come true. My cock is so hard that it hurts as I watch Vicky, my extremely hot, sexy wife being forced to shove that big, hard plastic vibrator right into her soaking wet pussy and start to vibrate herself with it. She’s fucking herself with the vibrator.

OH MY GOD, AND THEN IT HAPPENS. Beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy Shakira sits down on my lap on the bad and my cock goes right through the rear and slowly slides deeper and deeper into her boiling, hot pussy. She’s so extremely hot, and her ass is so muscular and tight, and she starts bouncing up and down and up and down on my cock. I wraps my arms around Shakira and I have her two sexy breasts, one in each hand, and Shakira’s nipples are all hard and erect, and she’s moaning. Shakira screams, “OH VICKY. I WOULD FIGHT FOR THIS TOO.” I couldn’t believe it, I was looking at my sexy little wife fucking herself as the vibrator was pulsating in between her legs. And Vicky’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and she’s panting “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and making these sexy little noises, and seat is rolling down her face.
I could feel Shakira’s nipples getting even bigger and getting even harder. Shakira is really bouncing on me know. She’s moaning, “OOOOOHHHH, I CAN”T BELIEVE IT, OH YES FUCK ME.” Suddenly Vicky starts “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHH,” exploding over and over again. She’s having convulsions as she’s moaning and twisting and………

Watching sexy, hot little Vicky breaking into orgasm, made Shakira starts “OOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHH,” having one convulsion after another right on my huge cock. I could feel her very essence as tears started streaming down her face and she was “OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH,” and suddenly I started “OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHH, having convulsions. I was shooting hard, strong streams of hot cum deep inside of Shakira. Shakira was shuddering inside, she started convulsion after convulsion again. Her cxnt was tightening and loosening around my cock and I could feel her pussy kissing my cock. Shakira was crying and moaning and screaming, ‘I LOVE YOU BOBBY, I LOVE YOU, I WOULD FIGHT FOR YOU, I WOULD KILL FOR YOU BOBBY.” I was exploding over and over and over again inside of Shakira until her cxnt was completely full of my hot creamy cum. Then suddenly Shakira leaps up off of me hold her legs closed as tight as she can as she leaps right on top of Vicky and she grabs her hair wrenching her face into her crotch and screaming, “NOW YOU”RE GOING TO LICK IT OUT VICKY. YOU’RE GOING TO LICK ANDSUCK EVERY LAST DROP OF YOU’RE HUSBANDS CUM RIGHT OUT OF ME YOU WHORE.”

I could see Vicky’s tongue slide into Shakira’s cxnt. I could hear Vicky’s tongue start slurping away at Shakira’s cum soaked, juicy hot cxnt. She’s licking her with a passion, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Vicky has slid that big, plastic cock right into her cxnt again and she’s fucking herself silly as she’s licking away at Shakira’s cxnt, desperately attempting to sucking Shakira into oblivion. Shakira was screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU BOBBY, I LOVE YOU VICKY, BOBBY, BOBBY I CAN STILL FEEL YOUR BIG HARD COCK INSIDE OF ME, OH MY GOD< OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH, as Shakira started exploding over and over again on Vicky’s face, and “OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHH,” Vicky starts exploding over and over again on that vibrator………

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 12:20:12 AM »

Vicky does not look this tough when Shakira is finished with her.