News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

For Tyler-Long time rivals-Sam fights Liv

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
For Tyler-Long time rivals-Sam fights Liv
« on: April 18, 2013, 07:08:59 AM »

This is how the two woman are dressed when they fist fight!!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: For Tyler-Long time rivals-Sam fights Liv
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 07:12:13 AM »

Sam is the same size as Liv, both woman are 5’5”, 115 lbs. Sam is 20 years old, Liv is 19 years old.

Part-1

Sam and Liv really don’t like each other, they almost slugged it out once before. A couple of Sam’s girlfriend have told her that everyone is talking about how she chickened out of fighting Liv, and how Liv has been bragging that she would have knocked the shit out of Sam and made Sam lick and kiss and worship her feet. Somehow Liv heard Sam’s reply when she heard what Liv had said, Sam said that she would sit on Liv’s face and make her lick and kiss and worship her pussy. Words were passed back and forth and you could just tell that the next time these two wildcats saw each other fists were going to fly.

Things really came to a head at an engagement party of a mutual friend of Sam and Liv. The future groom of their girlfriend is very wealthy and has the engagement party at the fanciest dinner club in town and practically everyone has been invited. At one point Liv and Sam run into each other on the stairs to the bathroom. Each woman has one hand on her hips as they agree to meet out in the smoking area right outside of the back door when the party is over………

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 07:23:09 AM »

One of Liv's freinds sent this to me.

LIv isn't very smart but she can have a very explosive  temper. Whenever someone says that she's dumb she'll go off on them and try to fight them. She's not afraid of anyone. I saw her in 3 fights. The one she knocked the other girl onto the ground and sat on her and punched her in the face until the other girl was bloody and screamed that she gave up then she sat on her and made her kiss her feet. The other one she just tripped the other girl onto the ground and crushed her head with a headscissor for like 5 minutes until the girl was almost unconcious and she sat on her and made the girl kiss her feet and then headscissored her again until she did pass out. The last one she actually knocked the other girl silly and when she woke up Liv smashed her face bloody untill she admitted Liv wasn't stupid and then made her kiss her feet. Liv may not be very smart but she can definately fight and likes making girls kiss her feet.

Liv doesn't like Sam and she said that she almost kicked Sam's ass once before. She said that she heard that Sam thinks she is going to make her lick, suck and worship her pussy and Liv laughed and said "wait until you see what I do to that big mouth."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 07:44:51 AM »

One of Sam's freinds sent this to me.

Sam has a reputation for having an explosive temper and knowing how to fight. I saw her slap Katie once and it made Katie fall on her ass and her face was bright red and she was rubbing it and crying and then Sam sat on her face untill she passed out. I also saw her start throwing punches with another girl and sam bloodied the girls face very quickly before the fight was broken up. In my opinion the other girl was very lucky it was borken up.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 07:57:00 AM »

Everyone at the party knows about the fight and everyone is really excited!!!!!!

A large crowd is waiting outside in the smoking area after the party.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 07:59:14 AM »

Sam's pictures

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 08:33:39 AM »
LIV is so gorgeous, and has very sexy legs and feet!  I LOVE that she makes losing girls worship her feet!  I hope she dominates SAM, and then steps all over her face, making her smell, kiss, lick and suck on her awesome, beautiful TOES and SOLES!  HOT!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 10:59:24 PM »

Part-2

Liv and Sam stand outside in the smoking section. There is a huge crowd in a half circle around them, and the excited crowd has gone silent in anticipation. Liv has her left hand on her hip and she screams, “You think you’re so fuckin tough. You think you’re going to sit on my face.” Sam has her left hand on her hip too and she says, “You stupid bitch, I’m,” but Liv loses her temper and before Sam can finish the sentence Liv quickly grabs Sam’s hair with her right hand as she cocks her left fist back and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Sam’s nose, swinging Sam’s head back. The crowd starts cheering as Liv starts hammering Sam’s nose. Sam is caught off guard, but quickly she starts throwing wild right roundhouse punches at Liv’s face.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 03:30:50 AM »

Part-3

Her first two punches miss Liv and then she manages to send her right fist “bang,” right into Liv’s left eye, spinning Liv’s head sideways for just an instant, and instantly Liv’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy, but Sam’s punch seems to have very little effect on Liv, and Liv is giving Sam short jackhammer blows to her nose over and over again until first blood starts rolling from Sam’s nose, and then Sam falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.

Sam is just sitting there and she seems to be quite disoriented and blood is really rolling from her nose. Liv stands right over Sam screaming, “Get up bitch. You think I’m stupid. Everyone is going to see just which one of us is stupid. Get up and fight me.” The crowd is really cheering and Sam’s face is beet red both in anger and the humiliation of being bloodied and beat up by Liv in front of all her freinds. Shock turns to anger as Sam screams “You’re going to be very sorry you stupid bitch,” as slowly she starts to get to her feet, but calling Liv stupid again infuriated Liv all over again, and as Sam is halfway up on her feet, Liv steps forward and she swings her left fist back and then she swings it right back up, and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Sam’s jaw. You can hear Sam’s teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Sam is seeing stars as she’s stood straight up on her feet. Then she raises up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head back down and when it does Liv just goes plowing into Sam full force. She grabs sam’s black blouse with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Sam’s blouse and bra rips right off of her body in Liv’s hands as Sam goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll on her wobbly legs and she falls right over onto her back on the ground.

The crowd is screaming as Sam starts to sit up, but as she does Liv leaps right onto her stomach, shoving Sam’s shoulders back. She knocks Sam flat out on her back and she knocks the air right out of her, and as Sam is coughing and gasping for air, Liv starts knocking the shit out of Sam’s face. She balls up both of her fists hard and tight and she starts pummeling Sam’s eyes, right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She just keeps on hammering Sam’s eyes until Sam’s eyes are all swollen and black and blue. Liv wears big heavy rings and she is leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Sam’s cheeks below her eyes. Sam starts crying out, “Stop, enough, you win please stop enough,” but Liv has lost her temper and she’s like an enraged lunatic and she’s not going to fuckin stop.

Liv grabs Sam’s hair with her right hand and she yanks her head up off of the ground screaming insanely right in Sam’s shocked face, “Listen to you bitch. You’re the one that looks stupid in front of all of your friends, and you’re going to look even more stupid when you beg me to let you lick and suck my feet. That’s right Sam you fuckin big mouth. You’re going to beg me to worship my feet in front of all of these people. You thought you were going to make me lick and suck your cxnt and embarrass me. I’m going to show everyone just which one of us is stupid when I make you beg me to lick and suck my cxnt.” Tears are welling in Sam’s eyes and Sam is crying out, “Please, I’m sorry. I’m begging you please let me go.” The crowd is screaming.”
Liv starts beating Sam up again. She‘s still holding Sam’s hair with her right hand and she takes her left fist, with her big, heavy rings and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,”    punching Sam’s nose over and over again.  until blood is gushing from Sam’s nose and starting to fill up in Sam’s mouth. Tears start to roll from Sam’s eyes. Sam is scared, she wasn’t expecting Liv to be this crazy, and she has never even seen anyone being beat up like this before. Desperately Sam starts crying out, “Please, Please I’m begging you please stop. Enough, I’m sorry please let me go.” Liv is insane and she just keeps on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” knocking Sam’s nose in. She’s bashing Sam’s fuckin nose in again and again until you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose “crack” break and blood is squirting from Sam’s nose and she’s spitting mouthfuls of blood out of her mouth.

The crowd has gone silent. They just stand there in shock as Liv gets up off of Sam. Liv gets to her feet and the crowd is cheering Liv. Sam is just thinking to herself, “thank god this totally painful, humiliating experience is finally over.”  but

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 03:33:09 AM »

Sexy, hot Liv is knocking the shit out of Sam!!!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 03:35:32 AM »

Part-4

Liv walks right over to Sam and she leans over and she grabs Sam by her fuckin hair and she yanks her head up screaming right in Sam’s shocked face, “You think this is over, I’m far from finished with you yet Sam, get up.” She yanks at Sam’s hair, and Sam is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH,” please stop,” as Liv stands her straight up on her wobbly legs. Liv is vicious, she’s still holding Sam up with her right hand laced through Sam’s hair and she shoves Sam’s shoulder back, spinning Sam around so that she’s standing right behind Sam. She’s holding Sam up and Sam’s tits are exposed in front of the whole crowd, and Sam is all dirty and bloody and black and blue. Sam is crying like a baby, crying out, “Please, I’m begging you, I’m sorry, I’m so, so sorry, please let me go.”

Liv marches Sam across the smoking area right in front of Sam’s sister Katie. Katie and Liv used to be good friends, but they hate each other now. Katie has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her black eye makeup and she’s crying out, “Please Liv, I’m begging you. Please let my sister go.” Liv starts laughing viciously as she screams, “Alright Sam, now you’re going to tell your sister Katie that you thought I was stupid, but you were wrong. Tell Katie just how stupid you are.” Sam has never even imagined being this humiliated before, and tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and desperately Sam starts sputtering blood as she starts crying out, “KATIE, I’M STUPID KATIE. I THOUGHT LIV WAS STUPID, BUT I WAS WRONG KATIE, I’m THE ONE THAT’S STUPID KATIE.” The crowd is laughing

Liv drags Sam away from her sister Katie and she screams, “Now you’re going to beg me to let you lick and kiss and worship my feet you bitch. Now let me hear you beg.” Sam is scared. She’s shaking in fear, and tears are streaming from her eyes, and she’s sputtering blood and spitting blood as desperately she starts crying out, “Please, I’m begging you enough. You win, I’m stupid, I’m begging you. Please don’t hurt me anymore,” but

No one is prepared for how crazy Liv is. They just stand there and watch as Liv starts to terrorize Sam.
Liv is really crazy and she really doesn’t care. She takes her left fist, the one with her big rings, and she smashes them “bang,” right into Sam’s teeth. You can hear the metal of the rings crack against the fuckin enamel of her teeth and Liv bashes her teeth in. She cracks and chips Sam’s front teeth, and she just busts Sam’s lips open, and blood is rolling from her swollen, busted lips. You can hear Katie crying and begging Liv to stop.” Sam is starting to panic. She doesn’t know what to do to stop this crazy, insane bitch from knocking the shit out of her.

Sam starts crying hysterically, crying out, “Please, I’ll lick your feet. I’ll lick your feet. I’ll kiss your feet. I’ll lick your cxnt. I’ll do whatever you want me to do, just please stop beating me up. I’m begging you. I’m so, so sorry.” Sam lowers herself onto her hands and knees and she starts licking and kissing Liv’s legs and she looks up at her through her tear filled eyes, and Sam looks so submissive now, so very submissive and she begs Liv, “Please let me suck your cxnt. Please don’t hurt me anymore, I’ll do anything you want.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 03:41:56 AM »

Katie begs Liv to stop beating up her sister.

Maybe katie will fight Liv.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 03:51:30 AM »

Part-5

Liv laughs viciously as she looks down at Sam, all bloody and knocked silly. Sam has had all the fight punched right out of her and Sam is totally submissive to Liv now. She’s begging Liv to humiliate her rather than beating her up even more. The crowd is speechless as she they stand there and watch as Liv screams, “crawl over here bitch.” Liv walks over and she sits down on a bench as she watches Sam crawling on her hands and knees right over to where she is sitting. Liv crosses her legs and orders Sam, “Take my shoe off of my foot bitch, you’re going to make love to my feet.” Sam is shaking in fear. Her body is trembling as she’s crying like a little girl. Sam reaches over and she grabs Liv’s foot and then she grabs Liv’s shoe and she removes it from her foot. Liv is laughing as she screams, “That’s right bitch. Let’s see which one of us looks stupid now, stick your tongue out and lick my dirty, smelly foot clean.” Sam was only thankful that Liv is going to let her worship her feet instead of beating her up any more, and she starts using her tongue, licking Liv’s dirty foot over and over again. She’s licking her foot feverishly like a dog licking its master. The crowd is cheering as Liv is making Sam slurp away at her foot.

Liv screams, “My other foot now. Which one of us looks stupid in front of all of their friends now.” Sam removes Liv’s other shoe and she looks up at the crowd and she cries out, I do. I look stupid now,” and she starts licking Liv’s other foot. She’s licking her foot with a passion.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 03:56:54 AM »

Part-6

Liv is enjoying this. She’s laughing at how tough Sam thought that she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now as she’s on her hands and knees sucking on her feet, first one foot, then the other. Liv screams, “that’s right bitch, suck my feet.” Everyone in the crowd is erotically turned on. Weak submissive Sam is at Liv’s feet, licking and kissing and worshipping her feet with her tongue. Sa’s tongue is starting to get Liv really turned on. Liv’s big, hard erect nipples are trying to poke their way through her dress. Liv laughs viciously again screaming, “Tell everyone how stupid you are, beg me to kiss my cxnt. You thought you were going to force me to lick your cxnt, now I’m going to force you to lick my cxnt.” Sam is totally submissive. She doesn’t want Liv to beat her up any more and desperately Sam is crying out, “I’m stupid, I’m very stupid, please let me kiss your cxnt. I’m begging you please let me lick and suck your cxnt Liv.”

Liv stands up and slowly she lowers her panties. Then she sits back down on the bench and she spreads her legs so that Sam, who is on her hands and knees right in front of her is looking right at Liv’s wet, hot pussy. Liv screams, “Now you’re going to make me cum. Everyone will get to witness which one of us is stupid as you lick and worship my cxnt.” Sam sticks her lips right into Liv’s wet vagina and she gives it a passionate kiss. Sam’s vibrating lips on Liv’s moist pussy sends a jolt of excitement through Liv’s body and she shovers as she cries out, “Kiss me again. Kiss me again and again bitch.” Sam starts kissing Liv’s soaked pussy. She’s kissing it over and over again and Liv is getting off on this. Her nipples are rock hard and trying to bust out of her skin. Liv gets off of dominating other woman. She fuckin get off on terrorizing other woman to make them see things her way. Liv’s pussy is quivering from the excitement of beating the shit out this stupid, weak bitch. Liv is laughing at how pathetic Sam looks as she’s kissing her wet, hot cxnt right in front of her sister and all of her friends. Katie can’t believe what she has just witnessed. She can’t believe she’s standing there watching her very own older sister worshipping this crazy, insane bitch’s soaking wet, pussy.

Liv laughs as she screams, “lick it whore. Lick my pussy you big mouth.”  Sam doesn’t hesitate. She sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Liv’s pussy. She’s licking it feverishly, like a fuckin dog licking its master. Liv has sweat rolling down her cheeks, and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, OOHH.” You can just tell that every single guy in the crowd is rock hard, and every woman in the crowd is dripping wet as they sit and watch Sexy blonde Sam, on her hands and knees right in between Liv’s legs slurping away with her tongue. Liv is shaking in excitement. She’s moaning and she cries out, “Make me explode bitch and I’ll let you go home. Come on baby, lick me out, suck me off you whore, lick me,” “OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHH,” Sam has licked Liv into orgasm. Liv is having one explosive orgasm after another right on Sam’s tongue. Sam is making love to Liv’s wet, hot cxnt with her tongue, and Liv is exploding……..The crowd is going crazy…………………..

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 03:58:30 AM »

Sam is licking and kissing Liv's soaking wet puffy.