News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

For Tyler-Long time rivals-Sam fights Liv

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: For Tyler-Long time rivals-Sam fights Liv
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 04:00:08 AM »

Liv exploded in orgasm right in Sam's tongue!!!!!!!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 06:07:18 AM »
WOW!  The power, dominance, and violence of that story was as scary as it was hot.  I particularly loved the foot  worship, and foot humiliation in the story.  The picture of LIV is very sexy, and she is gorgeous, with really beautiful feet!  I would love to read more about her, her fights, and see more pictures of her as well.  Was this based on any true story, or something that this particular girl really did?                     

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 06:29:22 AM »

Liv's 3 fights are supposed to be real. This stroy was fantasy based on what I was told about the 2 woman. Liv from what I know about her is crazy and fights on a much differant level than Sam.

Yes, I would love to see more pictures of her too. I can picture Sam being that scared and working hard to please Liv after Liv showed her how tough and how crazy she is.

Tyler has a bunch of hot young woman and he has a very good description of theri fighting ability, experience and training, and he descibed their personalities in great depth. That is what makes stories better.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 09:17:59 AM »

“OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHH,”

:P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!