News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request for Redwing-drug cartel vs investigative reporter-hot dreams

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Vanessa is the sexy, hot leader of a drug cartel. This tough woman rules with a iron fist. Alex is a hot independent investigative news reporter that has made Vanessa’s Drug Cartel her personal agenda.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Vanessa-Drug Cartel leader 5'9", 140 lbs.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Alex the investigative reporter- 5'6', 120 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

The fight is between a young free lance investigative journalist named Alex, and a vicious and cruel woman named Vanessa. Vanessa is a drug dealer, and someone who has power. Using fear, and her charms, she gets what she ultimately wants. Despite her power, Alex wants to bring her down, although the two have never spoken a word to each other, there is obvious disdain between them. Alex frequents a bar in town which Vanessa often goes to, the two share glances, Vanessa sizing her up like a snake, Alex looking at her in disgust.

Vanessa eventually begins to start thinking of Alex in different ways. She can't stop thinking of Alex and as time goes by
Vanessa' dreams and fantasies have been getting hotter, sexier and more bizarre. Vanessa has been dreaming, fantasizing about capturing Alex and taking complete control of her. She wants to dominate and humiliate the sexy little bitch, the hot little tough girl and tame her, make her into her pet. Day by day her dreams and fantasies are getting more erotic. She has never thought about another woman this way. She wants to feel that tough little bitch’s tongue inside her cxnt. She wants to terrorize the little bitch and make her beg. Beg to lick her pussy, beg to make out. Yes, Vanessa has been dreaming, fantasizing aching to stick her tongue into Alex’ mouth and force the little bitch to make love to her. In her most recent dream she started out making out with Alex. She was kissing her and she had her tongue right in Alex’ mouth. Their tongues were dancing inside of their mouths, and it is so passionate. Vanessa doesn’t know if it is just the dream or what, but her panties were soaking wet and there was such an extreme heat in between her legs. As tough as the gang leader is, she was aching so bad for the hot, sexy little blonde that she had tears welling up in her eyes.

Strangely enough, Alex had been having some strange dreams for a while, thinking of Vanessa is different ways. While on one hand she wants to bring the tough gang leader down and help throw her in jail, but on the other hand she wants dominate the larger woman. Force her to see things her way. Her dreams and fantasies have turned  sexual too. She would love to sit on Vanessa’s face and force this big, hard tough woman to be submissive to her. Alex can’t control herself and she can’t understand why her panties have been soaking wet thinking about making the big tough woman into her slave.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-2

Alex has found Vanessa’s stash house and drug lab and she has managed to break in and she is photographing everything that she can for evidence. Vanessa has a silent alarm system which alerts her when anyone enters her stash house and she quickly makes her way over. As she sits in her car looking at the screen on her portable computer, watching Alex through her camera’s. Vanessa leaves her car on the road outside and slowly walks toward the woods towards the back door of the house. She draws her gun as she walks onto the rear patio to the back door. Vanessa quietly opens the back door and she hears noise in the living room. She walks into the living room and looks around.

Vanessa says, “You might as well come out now Alex. I know you’re in here. Alex is caught and she decides to stand up and let herself be seen. She has her camera in her hands and she says, “You can kill me if you want, but you are going down, if I found this place it won’t be long before the police find it, and you will spend the rest of your life in jail. I would like to make you a better offer.” Vanessa walks over to the bar and puts her gun down and she grabs a bottle of Tequila and says, “why don’t we talk about it over a drink. Alex walks over to the bar and she puts her camera down and the two Vanessa pours two shots of Tequila. Vanessa holds her glass up toasting, “Here is to working out a solution to our dilemma that will work for both of us.” The two women drink the shots and Vanessa re-fills the glasses. Vanessa is looking the smaller blonde up and down and she feels a little jolt of warmth between her legs, and quickly she realizes that her pussy is getting wet.

Alex has a very similar experience, feeling her pussy getting wet. Vanessa holds the glass up and again toasts, “Here is to us agreeing on how to settle out problem.” They clink glasses and quickly the second shot disappears. Alex can’t help but think how she would just love to tame this hot, sexy tough woman, while Vanessa pictures training Alex as her dog, making her into her slave. She pictures Alex’s sweat tongue slipping into her cxnt, and now Vanessa’s pussy is steaming and her panties are getting soaked. Alex is licking her lips as she looks at big, strong Vanessa and imagines taming the tough bitch. She see’s Vanessa tongue come out and lick her lips too and Alex shudders in excitement as she imagines Vanessa’s tongue slurping inside of her pussy. Neither woman seems concerned at all at what is would take to get the other woman’s tongues there, or how this will settle their problem, just how hot it will be.

Vanessa pours another shot and says, “Alright, here is the deal. I recognize that you are a strong, tough woman and you are not afraid of anything. Obviously because you are here and you are drinking these shots with me, you should be happy to agree to my offer.” The two woman click glasses and down the next shot.” Vanessa continues, “We will fight, the winner will own the loser. If you win, you will get your ultimate resolution which I imagine would be for me to leave your city and never return, but you can tell me all the details of you agree. If I win I will keep you as my pet, and while you are working, you will never pursuit me of my business, and if you hear of any police of FBI gossip, you will report it to me ASAP.”

Vanessa pours another round and the two woman quickly click glasses and down the shots. Alex looks right into Vanessa’s eyes and she says, “You are much bigger and stronger than I am, and it seems that you may have an advantage.” Vanessa says, “That’s right, and I will really enjoy controlling you and making you my pet.” Alex says, “And what will we do if I don’t want to fight you.” Vanessa pours another round and then she lifts her gun up and says, “well, I could just shoot you, but that would be such a big waste of such a hot woman.” Alex says, “And what’s to stop me from going to the police even if you win.” Vanessa laughs and says, “You are a woman of strong values and your word is your bond. I know you would rather die than go back on your word.” Alex raises her glass up and says, “Than we shall fight.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

The super hot cartel leader and the super hot investigative reporter are going to fight!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-3

The two woman drink their shot and Vanessa says, “I have to admit, I have never been attracted to a woman before, but I have been having the most erotic dreams and day dreams of you licking my pussy.” Alex says, “That is very strange, because I have never been attracted to a woman before either, and I have had erotic dreams of you licking my pussy too. Vanessa  says, “I have a perfect place downstairs for our fight. Are you ready…….

Alex says, yes, let’s go downstairs and settle this once and for all……

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-4

The basement was unfinished, but decorated. It was a room with cement walls and a cement floor. There was a bar and a couch on one side, a chair and a bench along another wall, and the rest of the room was empty. Alex asks Vanessa if there is a bathroom she can use, and when she comes out she has put her shiny lipstick on. Venessa smiles and says, “I see you want to look pretty for your new Mistress.” Alex just smiles. Vaneesa says, “Are you ready.” Alex says, “I’m ready when you are.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-5

The two woman step into the middle of the room and raise their fists up like two men ready to fist fight. Vanessa steps forward and she sends her left fist at Alex’ stomach. Alex quickly steps back and she raises her right hand blocking Vanessa’s punch, and as she does Vanessa sends her right fist at Alex’ face. Alex raises her left hand and blocks the punch. Vanessa smiles as she steps back and says, “Good, just as I thought, you are going to give me a fight.” The two woman start to circle each other, checking each other out until Vanessa sends her sharp booted foot right at Alex’ face. Alex steps back again trying to reach up and catch Vanessa’s foot, but Vanessa manages to pull her foot away quickly.
Alex quickly sends her right fist plowing hard “bam,” right into Vanessa’s stomach. Her fist bounces off of Vanessa’s exposed muscular stomach and Alex’ punch has no effect on her at all. Vanessa lunges forward, grabbing Alex’ dress with both of her hands. She catches Alex totally off guard as she shoves her backwards until “bam,” she shoves her right up against the wall. Alex raises her knee up “boom,” right in between Vanessa’s legs. Vanessa groans “OOFF,” as she lets go of Alex’ dress and she puts her hands between her legs and back away from Alex.” Alex goes after Vanessa and just as Vanessa starts to stand straight up again, Alex sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Vanessa’s jaw. You can hear Vanessa’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings up and back and Vanessa is seeing fuckin stars for a second as she falls right over onto her ass on the ground.

Alex sees her opportunity and she leaps right onto Vanessa’s stomach. Alex is surprised that her full body weight doesn’t even make Vanessa gasp, as Vanessa reaches up and she grabs Alex’ hair and she pulls Alex right off of her. Now Vanessa gets on top of Alex. She grabs Alex’ wrists and starts struggling hard to trying to hold them down to the floor. Alex is struggling hard too, but Vanessa is stronger than Alex and she manages to hold her wrists down to the cement. Then she raises up over her, pinning her arms with her knees. She renders Alex totally helpless and now Vanessa is in charge. Alex takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Alex hard “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks her backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. Vanessa puts her hand on Alex’ face, squeezing her cheeks. Vanessa is laughing as she screams, “I’m going to have a lot of fun taming you my pretty little pet. I’m going to make you into my dog, and I’ll make you beg me to let you lick me into orgasm.” Alex’ face is beet red and she starts bucking and kicking and trying to knock Vanessa off of her screaming, “We’ll see who’s licking who’s cxnt bitch.”

Vanessa balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into Alex’ nose screaming, “You’re going to be my pet bitch, you’re going to beg me to do whatever I tell you to do.” Blood is rolling from Alex’ nose and Alex is still bucking and kicking. Vanessa is laughing viciously as she punches Alex’ “bang,” right in her nose again screaming, “bitch, you might as well give it up now, because I’m just going to keep on knocking your face in until you beg me.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

The two extremely hot woman fist fight in the basement

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request for Redwing-drug cartel vs investigative reporter-hot dreams
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 06:15:53 AM »

Part-6

Suddenly Alex’ feet fly up and she wraps them right around Vanessa’s neck and she pulls her over backwards as she half sits up.  The two women untangle themselves and quickly get up onto their feet. Alex is up first and as Vanessa gets to her feet Alex sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” right into Vanessa’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Vanessa’s nose as her head snaps back and Vanessa goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.  Alex goes after Vanessa. She sends her right high heels right at Vanessa’s face, but Vanessa quickly manages to raise her right hand up and block Alex’ kick. Alex backs up and she starts dancing around with her fists raised up. Vanessa raises her fists up too and the two woman start to circle each other again.

Alex goes after Vanessa. She sends her left fist right at Vanessa’s face. Vanessa raises her left hand up and she blocks Alex’ punch, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Alex’ chin. Alex’ head snaps back and Alex is seeing stars for a second as she stumbles backwards and she almost falls over. Vanessa just go3es plowing into Alex, full force, and Alex isn’t ready for her. She grabs Alex’ dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. So hard that Alex’  dress rips right off of her body in Vanessa’s hands and Alex goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Alex bounces up off of the cement, and Vanessa grabs her by her short fuckin blonde hair and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her head against the concrete wall. She’s cracking her fuckin skull against the cement over and over again until first Alex is seeing stars, fuckin stars and her eyes start swimming around in her head, and then her legs get all wobbly and when Vanessa lets go of Alex’ hair, Alex just goes sliding down the wall out cold. Vanessa has knocked Alex unconscious, an Alex is just lying there propped up against the wall. Her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Vanessa leans forward and she grabs Alex’ hair with her left hand and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. She pulls Alex standing straight up on her feet, and the pain seems to start to wake Alex up. Vanessa holds Alex up with her left hand through her hair and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking her face back and forth, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand screaming, “Wake up bitch, wake up I’m not even finished with you yet. She slaps Alex’ face until she slaps Alex back awake. She slaps her right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.

Alex’ eyes blink open and Alex is slapped so silly she doesn’t even know where she is any more. Vanessa is laughing as she says, “did you have a nice sleep bitch.” Alex cries out, “Please stop.” Vanessa laughs and says, “Now I’m going to make you my pet bitch.” Alex cries out, “No, never, get off of me.” Vanessa balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into Alex’s nose. Alex’ head snaps back and Alex falls right over onto her back on the cement. Vanessa sits down right on Alex’s stomach and she grabs Alex’ hair and she yanks her head up off of the floor screaming right in Alex’ dazed face, “Get it through your head bitch, you’re going to be my pet. You’re going to be my dog, and I’m going to train you to be obedient. Now say it “Say I’m your dog Mistress.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 06:17:05 AM »

Alex doesn't look this tough any more, does she?

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 06:18:27 AM »

Part-7

Alex’ face turns beet red and feebly she starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “I’ll never be your dog you stupid bitch.” Vanessa balls her fists up and she starts working Alex’ face over. First with her right fist she punches her “bam,” right in her left eye, then with her left fist she punches her, “bam,” right in her right eye. She starts punching her “bang, bang, bang,” in her left eye, then “bang, bang, bang,” in her right eye. She’s knocking the shit out of Alex’ face with her fists over and over again until Alex’ eyes are swollen and black and blue. Vanessa scream, “Are you ready to submit you stupid bitch, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” Alex’ face is bright red and she’s still feebly trying to buck and kick and she’s still crying out, “get off, get off of me you fuckin cxnt.”

Vanessa starts hammering her nose. She has her right fist balled hard and tight and she’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” pounding her fist over and over again into Alex’s nose. She’s bashing Alex’s nose in, and first blood is rolling from her nose, and then it starts gushing from her nose and it’s starting to fill up in her mouth. Alex is starting to realize that crazy bitch isn’t going to stop until she becomes submissive and Alex starts crying out, “I’m your dog Mistress. I’m your fuckin dog Mistress.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 06:23:18 AM »

Big, strong tough Vanessa is gorgeous and very dominant. Guys ache for her, but woman just can't ehelp themselves too

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 06:25:02 AM »

Part-8

Vanessa is laughing as she gets up off of Alex and she grabs her hair and she pulls Alex over onto her hands and knees. Alex screams, “AAHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Vanessa still has her hand laced tightly through Alex’ hair and she screams, “When I tell you to heal bitch, you are to walk right next to me, perhaps a foot of two behind me, do you understand me doggy. Alex has tears welling in her eyes and she mutters something under her breath that Vanessa can’t hear. Vanessa loses her temper and she wrenches hard at Alex’ hair. Alex screams, “AAAHHH LET GO,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Vanessa starts dragging Alex on her hands and knees right over to the chair. Then she lets go of Alex’ hair and she grabs her panties and she rips them right off of Alex’s body.
Vanessa grabs Alex’ hair as she sits down on the chair and she pulls Alex right across her lap. She has Alex over her knees and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Alex’ left cheek, then “bam, bam, bam bam,” spanking her right cheek. Vanessa is spanking Alex like a little girl and tears start to roll from Alex’ eyes, she has never been this humiliated before in her whole life. Vanessa is laughing as she screams, “Get it thought your head bitch, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” She’s smacking the shit out of Alex’ ass over and over again until first Alex’ ass turns red and then it swells up and starts to turn black and blue. She’s leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Alex’ ass and Alex’ ass is stinging and burning. Alex cries out, “enough, please stop enough.”