News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request for Redwing-drug cartel vs investigative reporter-hot dreams

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request for Redwing-drug cartel vs investigative reporter-hot dreams
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 06:26:34 AM »

I'm your slave Mistress. Please let me lick you!!!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 06:28:11 AM »

Part-9

Vanessa is laughing and she screams, “it isn’t enough until you become totally submissive to me. You’re going to love being my dog, you’re going to love licking my feet. You’re going to love licking my cxnt and you’re going to love doing anything to make your Mistress happy. Now are you ready to submit, or do I have to keep on beating the shit out of you Alex.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 06:29:44 AM »

Part-10

All of a sudden Alex feels all of her anger draining right out of her. A warm feeling starts sweeping her body and her temperature starts going up. All the pain seems to go away and her body is tingling. She can feel her pussy start to become soaking wet and a totally submissive look comes across Alex’ face as she cries out, “I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your dog, I’ll be your pet Mistress. I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

Vanessa is laughing as she shoves Alex off of her lap onto her hands and knees on the floor. Vanessa screams, “Alright doggy bark.” Alex is Vanessa’s pet. She’s totally Vanessa’s dog and she’s on her hands and knees right in front of Vanessa and she starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking over and over again like a dog. Vanessa is laughing as she screams, “Good doggy, now remove my boot and lick my dirty, smelly, sweaty foot clean.” Alex doesn’t hesitate. She pulls Vanessa’s boot off of her foot and she takes her foot right into her hands and she holds t right up to her lips and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Vanessa’s foot. She’s licking her foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Vanessa screams, “My other foot slave.” Alex is totally submissive now and she pulls Vanessa’s other boot of and she starts licking her other foot. She’s slurping away passionately.

Vanessa takes her blouse off and Vanessa’s nipples are so hard and erect that they’re trying to poke thought her bra. Vanessa grabs Alex’s hair and she pulls her head up and laughs as she says, “You don’t know just how much I dreamed about this . You don’t understand how much I have fantasized about this very moment, and you don’t know how much better your tongue feels than I ever imagined it would feel. Look what you are doing to my nipples. Alex looks up and she see’s Vanessa’s huge hard erect nipples trying to bust through her bra. Alex’ pussy is so soaking wet that her juices start rolling down her legs. Alex raises up and she passionately wraps her lips around Vanessa’s right nipple, right through her bra. She’s sucking right on Vanessa’s big, hard nipple and she slides her right hand right up into Vanessa’s mini skirt and she very gently rubs her finger across Vanessa’s pussy. Vanessa moans “OOOOHHHH.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 06:34:42 AM »

Part 11

Alex enters another level. She’s so fucking hot, so fuckin excited. This super hot, sexy, gorgeous, big strong muscular woman has taken complete control of her and Alex has never been this turned on in her whole life before. She starts ranting, “Please let me lick your pussy Mistress. Please let me kiss your cxnt. I’m begging you, I love you Mistress, you own me. Please let me service you and love you and please you. Please I’m begging you Mistress.” Alex gets up and says, “come her Alex, as she walks over to the couch lowering her panties as she walks across the room. Alex crawls quickly across the cement and she practically leaps onto Vanessa, licking and kissing and sucking on her huge, hard erect nipples. Vanessa is moaning as Alex works her tongue down her stomach and right in between her legs. Alex’s tongue is teasing Vanessa’s pussy. She’s licking it, kissing it over and over again and Vanessa’s nipples are trying to break thought the skin, and she’s panting and making sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” Alex starts sucking Vanessa’s pussy. She’s eating her out with a passion. Vanessa starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Alex’ tongue. Alex is eating Vanessa into orgasm after orgasm……………..