News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Keeley Hazell vs. Lucy Pinder Ultra Busty British Queen of Catfighting challenge

• 12 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
In her last catfight, the impressive, busty, beautiful and feisty Lucy Pinder destroyed the sexy cougar Teresa May in an aggressive and bad tempered fight to make that her 6th consecutive catfight victory defending her title as the 'Ultra Busty British Queen of Catfighting'.

Lucy Pinder is enjoying herself committing fully to the catfighting scene and is looking more curvy and gorgeous than ever. Although Lucy is keeping in shape at the gym and involved in her love of sports and football, she has now put back on her weight and much to the fans delight has increased her bust size back up to a very impressive 32F. As these recent photos show, Lucy is fit, toned, and ready to fight:

LINKS TO LUCY'S PREVIOUS CATFIGHTS:

vs. Imogen Thomas
vs. Sophie Howard
vs. Sophie Reade
vs. Emma Glover
vs. Sophie Howard (rematch)
vs. Teresa May

{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}{alt}

But now up steps a new ultra busty challenger who genuinely wants to steal Lucy's title from her and ruin her winning streak to crown herself the Queen of British ultra busty catfighting. Busty fan favourite Keeley Hazell is coming out of her glamour model retirement after going into acting and is demanding a fight from Lucy stating that she deserves that title more than Lucy as she believes she would fuck up Lucy in a catfight.

Lucy Pinder has enthusiastically accepted the challenge as both these women have never been friends and have refused to work together through their modelling careers having a well know animosity against each other and long standing grudge. Both women have been described as 'The UK's sexiest busty glamour model' and have always been very competitive arguing who was the top girl.

Now is an opportunity once and for all for these two beautiful sexy women to fight each other in order to determine which woman is the best. A classic blonde vs. brunette busty matchup to determine who has bragging rights as the top girl in her profession.

Please vote on who you think would win in this catfight and prove herself the better woman: Keeley Hazell or Lucy Pinder? It would also be great if you could leave a comment on why you think either Keeley or Lucy would prove to be the better fighter. Thanks.

Keeley and Lucy's catfight promo videos:

Keeley Hazell 1
Lucy Pinder 1
Keeley Hazell 2
Lucy Pinder 2
Keeley Hazell 3
Lucy Pinder 3

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:21:56 AM by pollman »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
Keeley doesn't stack up! Lucy too much woman for her to handle!

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
Lucy is going to put her down so hard she should of stayed in retirement! Lucy is amazing and Keeley is just second rate!

Offline panther1234

Lucy is going to put Kelly on her back and fuck her to begging submission.
Lucy has gained a lot of muscle now...Keeley is all soft flesh

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
Keeley disappears
An avalanche of cleavage;
Lucy's wicked fun
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Lucy easily.
She is in other level

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Great match up. Love all the support photos! They made it really hard to decide, but in the end, I went with Lucy in an epic battle.

Offline Rama

• God Member
keele will try her best but she has no chance

Offline GrappleGirl84

Keeley has some lessons to learn and Lucy has her Doctorate.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
Keeley is beautiful but she looks soft, physically and mentally.  I see the fight starting off reasonably even, but when Lucy steps it up into another gear Keeley can't compete.  In the end she's crying and begging for mercy before being smothered out like so many before her.

-JM

Offline panther1234

Another overwhelming victory for Lucy.

Now its time for Lucy to take up and old revenge - Harumi Nemoto
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,6393.0.html

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
Maybe its also time for Michelle Marsh to return and remind Lucy who's the reigning big tit queen here. Don't believe Lucy's ever beaten her!
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!