News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mary snaps

• 3 Replies

Offline Jaytee71124

Mary snaps
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:29:37 AM »
My name is Mary and I’m a professional cat-fighter. I’ve been in the business for over 10 years and the first two years were brutal. I broke into the business as a jobber. That’s just a fancy name for a sacrificial rookie to get beat up.

I lost my first thirty six matches and most of them I got beat up pretty bad. I had my fair share of ambulance rides to the hospital. I got paid pretty well but one night something in me snapped. I was lying on the mat holding my aching groin, tears running down my face as my opponent stood over me laughing and reaching down for my hair so she could haul me up again. I had had enough, as she reached down to grab my hair I reached up and pulled her over by her hair. She fell forward smashing her head into the ring beside me. Her eyes were like pie plates, I had surprised her. She expected me to just lie there and take the beating she was dishing out.

My pussy hurt from all the low blows she had hit me with. My head hurt from being run into the wall outside the ring, my shoulder hurt from being bashed into the ring post, and my back hurt from all the body slams, knees to the back and all the camel clutches she used on me.
I hurt everywhere and I was sick of it, I was tired of wondering if I was going to be riding to the hospital again. I just wanted to win for once and see someone else go for the ambulance ride.
I knew I was going to be in deep shit but I didn’t care, enough was enough. We both stood up although I was shaky because of my sore groin. She came rushing at me but I stepped back at the last minute and she hit the ropes. She came flying back just as I raised my knee into her stomach as hard as I could. She flipped over my knee about three feet high and landed on her back she immediately curled up in a ball clutching her stomach. Damn that felt good.

I grabbed her by the hair and swung her around into the ropes and again she flew off the ropes and again my knee collided with her stomach and she flipped in the air landing on her back. She curled up in a ball again retching in the middle of the ring.
I hoisted her up by the hair and wrapped my arms around her in a reverse bear hug. I lift her up, then I dropped her down onto my knee her legs on each side of my knee. Her pussy slammed down onto my knee in a reverse atomic drop. She screamed and fell to the mat clutching her crotch.

She was lying in the middle of the ring face down with her ass in the air beating her feet on the mat as her groin exploded in pain that I was all too damn familiar with. I kicked her in the side drilling my foot into her kidney. She yelped and rolled over onto her other side moaning in pain. I grabbed her up by the hair again and wrapped my arms around her waist and I picked her up in the air. I ran to the corner carrying her and slammed her into the corner driving my shoulder into her stomach, forcing her back between the second and the top rope.

I was running on pure instinct now and it felt good, real fucking good. I backed up two steps and drilled my shoulder into her stomach again. I did ten of these altogether before I stepped back and let her crash to the mat.
I slid out of the ring and reaching on the corner I grabbed both her ankles and dragged her out until her cxnt blasted into the turn post. She screamed a blood curdling scream. I laughed and took her left leg and spread it out as far as I could and then rammed her knee as fast and as hard as I could into the turn post. I swear I heard a tearing sound like when you rip fabric apart. She screamed and twisted and turned frantically in desperation. I grabbed her right leg again and ripped her knee into the turn post again. She was screaming and struggling like crazy to get away from that post. I rammed her knee into the post again and I distinctly heard something crack. Ahhh revenge is a bitch eh! 

I took her other ankle and pulled it out as far as I could and then I drilled her knee into the post and now both her legs were fucked. Let’s see the bitch fight with nothing to stand on. I don’t know why I didn’t do this a month ago. Never again was I going to fight fair and lose. From now on I was going to use every dirty trick in the book and any that I could make up. I grabbed her leg and drove her knee into the post again hearing something go crack.

I slid back into the ring and dragged her out of the corner by her hair. Both her legs were bent at a funny angle in both knees. I had seriously fucked up both her legs. She was sobbing and she tried to hold both her knees as I let her hair go. What was I going to do now, I honestly had no idea. I had never been in this situation before. I was always on the other side beaten up and hurt.

I stood there for a good minute looking down as she tried to get up but she couldn't because both legs were messed up. I could see fear in her eyes as she waited for me to do something. She was totally helpless and we both knew it. Finally I pushed her onto her back and stood with my foot on her chest and the ref counted her out. I nodded to the ref and slid out of the ring and walked slowly back to the dressing rooms. The stadium was quiet; everyone was stunned by what they had witnessed. About halfway up the Ramp someone shouted, “Way to go Mary.”

Someone else started to chant, “Mary, Mary, Mary” and pretty soon the stands were chanting my name. I stopped and turned and raised my arm acknowledging the fans. I eventually turned and continued to the dressing rooms.

In the dressing room everyone avoided me; they knew I was in deep shit with the promoters. It didn’t take long when one of the gals came in and said, “Tony wants to see you in his office ASAP.”

I knocked on his door. “Enter” he said through the door. I closed the door behind me and took the seat he motioned me to.
He looked at me and then he asked, “What do you have to say for yourself?”

I shrugged, “I just snapped Tony. I had enough; I’m tired of always being beaten up and always going home hurt. I just had enough.”
“Does that mean you don’t want to fight anymore?”

“No not at all, I just want to win sometimes. I want to be able to go home and relax with my kids without being all black and blue and hurt while I’m with them.”

Tony nodded, “You’ve given us an excellent almost two years Mary. I should have seen this coming.”

He didn’t say anything and I sat there quietly. I could see he had something on his mind but he hadn’t finished with it yet. Finally he spoke, “How would you like to be a heel for a while. Maybe a kinda like a good gal heel.”

“You beat the shit out of them like you did tonight but then you show them mercy if they deserve it and you crush them if they don’t.”
I slowly said, “OK” With some hesitation in my voice.

Tony continued, “I want you to become a popular heel. You’ll get paid the same as the other superstars and you’ll get the standard 15% cut off of videos.”
That would mean a substantial raise so I quickly agreed. He brought the paperwork came out, I scanned over it quickly, and everything seemed in order so I signed it and gave it back.

Tony filed the paperwork and then he asked. “Who would you like to take on first?”
“I want to take on Sandra; I need to get even with her.”

It was two months ago, Mary and Sandra were in a no holds barred match and Sandra had beat the shit out of Mary. There was several times where Sandra could have won the match but she dragged it out as long as possible brutally beating Mary, sending her to the hospital. Mary wanted payback.

The match was booked as Sandra eagerly agreed to it. Meanwhile Mary was at Al’s pub and gym training with the mixed martial art guys and she was getting a special pair of gloves made up. The gloves had all kinds of rivets on them everywhere. And if you clenched your fist small blades stuck out of each of the rivets. Across town at the leather ranch she was getting a special pair of wrestling boots made   up. They looked normal but the toes were steel and if you pressed down on your toes a 1/2 inch blade stuck out of the end of the toes. You could really do some damage with them.

It was the Thursday before the match and Mary only had one day to try out her gloves and boots. She was at Al’s gym working on the heavy bag, her gloves were working good, slicing up the bag ruining it. She was also kicking it shredding the bag. In half an hour she completely ruined the bag.

Mary waved Al over, “Al I’m sorry about your bag, I’ll buy you a new one out of my next paycheque, ok?

Al laughed and told Mary not to worry about it, it was going to be worth it to see her kick some ass on Saturday night.

It was Saturday night and Mary was strolling up to the ring in her red and white bikini carrying a duffel bag with her. Mary stood in her corner watching the ramp for Sandra as well Mary kept watching behind her for Sandra’s friends to ambush her from behind. Sandra was known for always jumping the bell starting before it rang. Mary was watching for this and sure enough Sandra ran across the ring at Mary while Mary was checking behind her.

Mary was ready, boy was she ready, she turned and kicked a Sean Michaels kick right into Sandra’s face driving her face around and Sandra toppled like a tree hitting the mat out cold. The crowd was stunned, they were used to seeing Mary getting beat up all the time. The stadium was quiet when suddenly two women from in the stands stood up and screamed “You’re going to pay for that you bitch.”

“Fuck you,” Mary replied.

“Bring it on you bitches.” Mary continued.

Mary quickly dragged Sandra to the corner and reaching in her bag she duct taped Sandra to the post taping her hands behind her and then around the turn post. Mary then hoisted one leg over the second rope on one side and her other leg over the second rope on the other side.

Mary turned around just in time to see Kelly flying towards her feet first in the air looking to drop kick her in the corner. Mary shifted to one side but not quite quick enough and Kelly’s left foot connected with Mary’s head getting her right in the forehead. Mary collapsed on the mat holding her head as Kelly reached down and grabbed her by the hair lifting her up and turning her around so Kim could drive her fist into Mary’s gut. Normally Mary would have stooped over and gotten a knee in the face but not this time.

Mary fought through the pain and kicked Kim between the legs and Kim screeched a horrible screech. This sounded much worse than normal, this sounded like someone being injured. Kim curled up in a fetal ball clutching her crotch. Blood began collecting in a puddle.
Kelly stood still in shock as she saw her partner drop to the mat. What the hell happened she thought? Mary quickly turned and drilled her fist into Kelly’s forehead the little blades in her gloves slicing up Kelly’s forehead. Kelly’s hands flew up to her face as she screamed, blood pouring through her fingers.
Mary turned to face Kelly and she drove her fist into Kelly’s left breast. The blades sliced through her bikini top and cut into her pale white breasts. Blood began to pour out coating Kelly’s bikini top. Kelly stared down in horror as she saw all the blood. She screamed and backpedaled to the corner.

Meanwhile Mary kicked Kim in the back slicing her up again with her boots. Kim shrieked and rolled to the edge of the ring and fell out onto the floor escaping Mary’s deadly boots. Mary turned to Kelly but the terrified woman was already running out of the arena.

Oh well there’s always Sandra. Mary put her hand under Sandra’s chin and looked into her eyes with a smile on her face. Sandra looked back in fear or more like terror. Mary whispered, you put me in the hospital and now it’s payback time. It sure sucks to be you.

Mary slapped Sandra across the cheek, the rivets in her glove scraping across her cheek leaving scrape marks on her cheek. Sandra turned her face back towards Mary and said, “I’m sorry as she started to sob.” I give, you win.”

Mary shook her head, “You wouldn’t stop when I gave, and do you remember that?”

Mary’s fist flew out clenched this time and her hand sliced across Sandra’s cheek opening it up in five evenly spaced slices. The blood flew out as Sandra’s face was driven sideways. Mary back handed her driving Sandra’s face back slicing it open and blood flying back.
Sandra’s face hung down dripping blood as she sobbed and screamed in terror. Mary drove her fist into Sandra’s left breast shredding her bikini top slicing into her creamy tit opening it up and more blood flowed. She reared back and drilled Sandra’s right tit cutting it up and even more blood flowed.

Sandra was shrieking in absolute terror as she feared for her life.  Behind Mary, Kim started to rise. She was torn between running to safety or helping her friend. Seeing Mary’s back towards her she opted for attacking Mary from behind. However, Mary was ready and as Kim got in range Mary’s foot flew up and out with another Sean Michael kick that drove Kim back down to the mat.

Mary picked Kim up by her hair and she and as she held her up with one hand she unloaded on her with the other hand, drilling her in the chin causing a number of punctures to start bleeding. Kim held her face and shrieked when she saw the blood. She ran for the ramp in terror leaving Sandra on her own helpless. Mary turned back to Sandra who looked back, her face and chest covered in blood, in terror fearful for her life. The crowd was quiet in shock at the horror spectacle they had just witnessed.  Suddenly a bell rang out.

Tony had seen enough and he motioned for the referee to call for the bell. Mary looked at Tony and Tony shook his head. Enough damage had been done; it was time to stop the carnage. Mary complained that nobody stopped the carnage when she was on the receiving end.
Tony argued back that with all the blood he felt that Mary had gone overboard. The security crew came in and cut Sandra free from the corner and helped her to the dressing room where the medical staff on call took over.

Mary was still pissed but there wasn’t much she could do about it. She had a couple of days to figure who else she wanted to get even with. Who was her next match going to be?

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Mary snaps
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:42:43 AM »
Looks like Mary 'snapped' real good, and enjoyed getting her revenge ... she's got about 35 more losses to avenge ... he! He!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Jaytee71124

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 04:41:27 PM »
Karma's a bitch eh!

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 06:49:35 PM »
This plot line could go in so many delicious directions! Definitely keeping an eye on this one!