News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

19 year old Liv vs 34 year old Sandra-End of the summer brawl

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

19 year old Liv-blonde, 5'5", 115 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: 19 year old Liv vs 34 year old Sandra-End of the summer brawl
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:18:40 PM »

34 year old blond Sandra, 5'6", 140 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:30:56 PM »

Dear Johnny,

My name is Sandra. I’m 34 years old, blonde, 5’6”, 140 lbs. My boyfriend Billy has a beautiful summer home and that is where the tension has been building throughout the whole summer. Last year we were away for the whole summer, but this year we’re spending the summer between working in the city and trying to relax at the summer home.

It seems like the little girl who lives next door has grown up quite a bit over the last few years. This year Liv is 19 years old and I must admit the skinny blonde bitch as grown into an attractive young woman. Liv is 5’5”, 115 lbs. She has always been a little on the crazy side, but this summer she has been totally impossible. This year her parents have been away and Liv has had quite a few parties that are loud, annoying and last throughout the night, sometimes her parties last for days.
This is a summer home and everyone here leaves their doors open. Sometimes Billy is here alone and sometimes I’m here alone. Liv has walked in on me twice in very compromising situations. A few weeks ago she walked in totally unannounced while I was pleasuring myself with a vibrator, and this young little bitch had her cell phone camera. If it wasn’t bad enough that she took pictures, she posted the pictures everyone, on her Facebook page, on my Facebook page and on Billy’s Facebook page. Then two weekends ago she walked in on me in another compromising position. I was using a vibrator on myself, and once again out came her cell phone, more pictures and all over Facebook. Practically everyone I know has seen these pictures including people I work with, and people Billy works with.

Then as if that isn’t bad enough she has walked in on Billy a few times, and she has acted quite flirtatious. Most recently one day during the week when Billy had just jumped into the pool for a swim, Liv jumped into the pool and was chasing after him grabbing his cock. She kept telling Billy to look at how hard she gets his cock. Billy tried to explain to Liv that she was out of control, and that he is happily engaged to me. He tried to explain that she is causing a lot of trouble, but Liv is crazy and she told Billy that she would fight me for him. She told Billy that he needs a real woman, not a flabby old cow that fucks herself with rubber toys all of the time. Billy had a very hard time getting Liv to leave the house.

We started locking the doors, but that didn’t help. Billy was home alone a few days ago and after making himself a drink he sat down to watch a movie. He started to feel out of it and he started to think that he felt drugged. The next think that he remembered was that he was handcuffed and tied up and he had no close on. Liv was rubbing his cock and his cock was rock hard. Liv wears big rings on her left hand and her rings were rubbing against his hard cock, and if felt so good. She slapped his face back and forth and she made him beg her to stop. Then she made him worship her feet, he had to lick and kiss and suck her feet. She sat on his face and made him lick her pussy while she jerked him into orgasm. Then before she took the handcuffs off and left, she told Billy that she is having a big party next Sunday night for the end of the summer, and that she knows we’re having one too. This little deviant bitch had the fuckin nerve to tell my Billy that she was going to beat the shit out of me and that he would be hers, and that she would give everyone a really good show.

He was so ashamed, so embarrassed, he cried as he told me, and what was worst of all he was dazed and out of it and he was so aroused he didn’t know if he would be able to live with himself any more.

Part-2
I got a hold of Liv’s parents, and her mother and father both told me that Liv has been out of control, she has had fights, she has drinks too much and she does whatever she wants. They told me that they sent her to the summer home because they couldn’t handle her anymore. I told Liv’s parents that she has crossed the line and that if she comes to my party to start fuckin trouble that I’m going to knock the shit out of her and teach her a lesson she will never forget. Her parents told me that a bad beating might be the best thing that could happen to Liv.

Liv’s parents apparently told Liv that if she doesn’t be careful I was going to beat her up and teach her some manners and some respect. Liv posted all sorts of threats on Facebook, telling everyone how she is going to beat me into a bloody, blubbering mess and  strip me naked. Telling everyone that she is going to make me lick and kiss and worship her feet. Telling everyone how she was going to use a big strap on dildo and a vibrator. She just went on and on.

Billy wants to go to the police, but I refuse. I am looking forward to fighting this stupid little bitch and putting an end to her reign of terror. I was hoping that you could write a story describing what will happen the last day of the summer.

Thanks Sandra

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 11:58:10 PM »

Sandra is really pissed off. She can't wait for the party so she can fist fight Liv

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 12:41:35 AM »

Part-3

I’m a lot more nervous than I thought I would be. The little bitch has been partying all night and I could hear the loud music and the laughing all night long. People have already started arriving at our party and Billy went downstairs, but I just finished putting on my white bra and little white lace panties and my white summer mini dress. I put on my big diamond cluster engagement ring and I do my hair and my makeup. I’m just putting on my high heels when there was a knock on the door. My heart stood still as I yelled, “come in.” It is my girlfriend Denise and she couldn’t help but gushing about what was going on with the little girl next door. She remembers her from two or three years ago and she can’t believe what was going on.  I assured her that I could handle it and before we could discuss it more there was another knock on the door.
We went downstairs and there is already a nice crowd at the pool, people are drinking and Billy is starting up the bar-b-que. The day has progressed and thank god it was uneventful, and everyone was having a real good time. I was also very thankful that no one else has brought up the subject although I knew people were talking about it amongst themselves. I went into the house with Denise, I had to go to the bathroom and fix my hair and makeup. I return from the bathroom just in time to see a big crowd of people walking into the back yard, just in time to see Liv walk right over to Billy and sit down practically right on his lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. Liv is so busy trying to seduce Billy that neither of them see me as I walk up and stand right behind them. I arrive just in time to hear Liv say, “Where is that big, flabby cow girlfriend of yours. I came to beat her up and humiliate her, and then I’m going to keep you as the prize.”

I can’t believe the fuckin nerve of this stupid little bitch and I walk right around to face her. I put my hands on my hips and I say, “what was that Olivia.” Liv has a big black pocketbook sitting next to her and she smiles viciously as she looks up at me and she says, “I brought a bag full of toys for you Sandra. Everyone knows how much you love toys.” I can hear Liv’s friend laughing and I can feel my face turning red both from the anger and the humiliation and I scream, “Alright Olivia, you are a very disrespectful young lady and you definitely need to be taught some manners, but I don’t think this is the right place of the right time. Now you better take your bag and take your friends and get out of here right now or you will be quite sorry.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »

This is how Liv comes to Sandra's party to fist fight Sandra,

and she gets to her feet and she puts her left hand on her hips just like in this picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 12:59:31 AM »

Part-4

Liv gets to her feet and she puts her left hand on her hip and she’s laughing as she says, “You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for this Sandra you fat cow, you fat fuckin whore. I’m going to beat you up bitch. I’m going to knock the shit out of you right in front of Billy and all of your friends. I’m going to humiliate you over and over again until you won’t ever want to see anyone that you know again.”

Sandra’s face is getting redder and redder until Sandra loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Liv hard across her face. So hard that Liv’s head spins to the side from the full force of her hard smack, and Liv has a bright red handprint on her cheek from Sandra’s hard smack. Liv is infuriated and her face turns beet red as her head swings back around, but before Liv can think or do anything Sandra balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it full force “bang,” right into Liv’ nose. Sandra has on her big diamond cluster engagement ring and you can hear the ring bang against the bone of Liv’ nose and instantly blood starts rolling from Liv’ nose as her head snaps back, but before Liv can fall backwards or do anything, Sandra lunges forward and she grabs Liv’s sexy purple dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Liv’s dress rips halfway down the front exposing her sexy purple bra as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement patio with a bang.

Billy screams, “I’m going to break this up before Sandra really hurt her,” but three big bouncer looking guys step in front of Billy and tell him, “This fight isn’t over until the winner says it over.” Sandra is standing over LIv screaming, “You better get out of here you stupid little bitch before I really hurt you.” Sandra points toward Liv’s house and says, “leave now before you’re really sorry.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 01:31:28 AM »

Part-5

Liv puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she gets to her feet and she raises her fists up screaming, “alright, put your fists up you fat cow. Let’s settle this once and for all.” Sandra raises her fists up too and the two women just stand there in the middle of the crowded patio, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other one and send her home totally humiliated and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.

Liv goes after Sandra with her left fist, but as Sandra raises up to block Liv’ punch, Liv sends her right fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Sandra’s stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Sandra’s flabby gut and “OOOFF,” she pounds the air out of her, and Sandra’s eyes almost bulge out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Then as Sandra is doubled over in pain trying to catch her breath, Liv grabs Sandra’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head up, then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee and Sandra’s jaw smashes right into Liv’ rising knee. You can hear Sandra’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Sandra is stood straight up on her feet, but before Sandra can fall backwards or do anything, Liv grabs Sandra’s white dress with her right hand and she sends her left fist “bang,’ right into Sandra’s chin. You can here Sandra’s teeth knock together and rattle in her head again as her head swings back, but Liv still has a hold of Sandra’s dress and she pulls her forward into her fist again.

Liv is crazy and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sandra’s nose with her fist. Liv wears big heavy rings on her right fist too, and she’s beating Sandra up with her rings. She’s smashing those rings “bang, bang, bang, bang,” again and again until blood is rolling from Sandra’s nose. Then Liv jerks Sandra forward and she grabs her dress with her left hand too and she holds Sandra up right in front of herself screaming right in Sandra’s shocked face, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up, and look at you cow, you can’t even fight,” and Sandra doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled.

Liv shoves Sandra back hard. Sandra’s dress rips right off of her body in Liv’s hands as Sandra goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a floppy doll and she almost falls over. Now all of Liv’ friends are cheering and all of Sandra’s friends have gone quite, worried about what is going to happen next.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:53:01 AM »

Part-6

Liv laughs as she screams “get ready cow, get fuckin ready, because now I’m really going to knock the shit out of you, and then I’m going to strap on that big rubber cock and show everyone what you do when Billy isn’t around.” Liv pulls her left fist back and she goes right after Sandra to knock her face in. She sends her fist right at Sandra’s face, but Sandra manages to reach up with her right hand and she catches Liv’ wrist in mid air. Then with her own left fist she pounds it “bam,” right into Liv’ right eye. Instantly Liv’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Then Sandra jerks her right fist all the way back and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Liv’s nose again. You can hear that big diamond cocktail ring smash against the bone of Liv’s nose and blood starts gushing from her nose as her head snaps back and Liv stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls over onto her ass, and now Sandra’s friends are screaming and cheering. \

Liv is just sitting there in the middle of the patio with blood gushing from her nose, and Liv is shocked, she can’t believe how hard Sandra can punch.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 02:17:11 AM »

Part-7

Sandra is standing there, her legs are a slightly rubbery and she’s panting and trying to catch her breath. Liv rubs the blood from her nose and then she gets up to her feet, and the two women raise their fists up and start to fist fight again. Liv sends her right fist at Sandra’s face, but as Sandra raises up to block Liv’ punch, Liv sends her left fist plowing “bang,” right into Sandra’s nose. Liv’s rings crack against the bone of her nose and now blood is really rolling from Sandra’s nose. Sandra rubs her hand across her nose and seeing her own blood she becomes infuriated and she screams, ‘Look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch, Now I’m really going to bash your face in.” She pulls her right fist back as she lunges forward and she sends her fist plowing full force right at Liv’s face, but Liv manages to step to the side and out of the way and Sandra goes stumbling right past Liv quite off balance with this totally shocked look across her face.

Sandra’s look of shock turns to a look of anger as she regains her balance and she spins back around to face Liv again, but just as she does Liv pounds her fist “boom,” right into Sandra’s stomach. She hits her just hard enough to “OOFF,” knock some of the air out of Sandra, and Sandra bends forward and lets out a gasp. Then as Sandra starts to stand up straight again, Liv swings her right fist back and then she swings it back up and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into Sandra’s jaw. You can hear Sandra’s teeth bang together and chatter in her head, and Sandra is seeing starts as her head snaps straight up in the air and Sandra is stood straight up on her feet. Then she raises up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does Sandra is a little disoriented.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 05:08:13 AM »

Part-8
Liv holds her fists up again taunting Sandra, “come on you fat cow, I thought you were going to beat me up.” Liv goes after Sandra  with her right fist, but Sandra raises up to block Liv’s punch, Liv smashes her full ringed fist “bang,” into Sandra’s nose, swinging her head back, and Sandra steps back a couple of steps. Liv goes after her again. She punches Sandra with her right fist “bam,” right in her left eye. Now it’s Sandra’s eye that starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Sandra sends a right roundhouse at Liv’s face, but Liv manages to step back and out of the way and Sandra’s punch misses Liv completely. Sandra is breathing heavy and she’s starting to get tired and Liv moves in and she sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into Sandra’s chin. Sandra’s teeth smack together and rattle in her head as her head swings back and Sandra stumbles backwards on her wobbly legs.

Liv goes right after Sandra. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Sandra’s waist and she grabs Sandra’s hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching her head back and forth insanely. She’s ripping handfuls of hair right out of Sandra’s head and Sandra is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO,” as she goes tumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of Liv until Sandra loses her balance and she falls right over onto the ground and Liv is right on top of her. Liv still has her hands laced tightly through Sandra’s head and like an enraged lunatic she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sandra’s head against the cement. She cracking Sandra’s skull against the concrete over and over again until Sandra is seeing stars, fuckin stars and she starts crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Liv is crazy and she’s not going to fuckin stop.

Liv yanks Sandra’s head up off of the ground and she starts screaming right in Sandra’s dazed face, “Alright, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re stupid, pathetic fat cow, and beg me to humiliate you with the sex toys.” Sandra cries out, “Enough, you win, now get off of me right now you stupid bitch.” Liv is infuriated and she takes her tightly balled up right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sandra’s nose. She bloodies her nose again with her big rings. Tears start to well in Sandra’s eyes and Sandra cries out, “Please stop, enough.” Liv gets this crazed, insane look on her face and she holds her left fist in Sandra’s face screaming, “You’re not getting it yet you fat cow. I am in charge, you are going to do whatever I tell you to do or I’ll bash your face in.”

Part-9

Tears start to roll from Sandra’s eyes and Sandra cries out, “Billy, Billy please help me, someone please help me.” You can hear Billy trying to make his way to the front of the crowd crying out, “come on now this is enough, let me help her, but the big bouncers and a crowd of Liv’s friends won’t let anyone through to help Sandra.
Liv takes her fully ringed fist and she starts beating Sandra up again. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” pounding her fist over and over again into Sandra’s nose. She’s bashing Sandra’s nose in with her big, heavy rings and blood is gushing from Sandra’s nose. She just keeps on knocking Sandra’s face in until Sandra is crying like a baby and screaming out, “I’m a stupid, pathetic fat cow, humiliate me with the sex toys. Please I’m begging you. I’m a fat cow, humiliate me with the sexy toys.” Liv is laughing as she holds her left fist in Sandra’s face screaming, “Now moo for everyone and show everyone just what a stupid, submissive fat cow you really are.” Sandra is scared. She’s so scared she’s shaking in fear and she takes a long, deep breath and she start to “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO,” over and over again like a cow right in front of everyone.

Liv is laughing as she gets up off of Sandra and she sits down on the lounge chair that she was sitting on with Billy when she first walked in and she screams, “Alright cow. Now you’re going to worship a real woman’s feet. Crawl over here and service my feet you fat cow.” Sandra sits up and she turns over onto her hands and knees and she crawls right over to Liv. Liv crosses her sexy legs and says, “Take my shoe off cow, and kiss my foot.” Sandra obediently removes Liv’s right shoe. Then she stakes Liv’s foot in her hand and she holds it right up to her lips and she kisses Liv’s foot. Liv screams, “Keep kissing it cow.” Sandra starts kissing Liv’s foot over and over again. Liv screams, “lick it, lick my foot clean you fat fuckin whore.’

34 year old Sandra is completely submissive to 19 year old Liv now. She sticks her tongue out and she starts licking her foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Liv screams, “my other foot now bitch.” Sandra removes Liv’s other shoe and she starts licking and kissing her other foot. She worshipping 19 year old Liv’s feet over and over again right in front of all the people she works with, right in front of all of her friends, and all of Billy’s friends too. All of Liv’s friends are cheering and cheering as big, beautiful, sexy Sandra is on her hands and knees right in front of Liv, sucking and worshipping her feet.

Part 10-

Liv opens her pocketbook and she pulls out this big, hard erect rubber cock and she holds it right in Sandra’s face. Sandra’s face is beet red in humiliation as Liv screams, “Alright cow, now I want you to beg me to let you fuck yourself with this cock. That’s right you fat fuckin whore, tell everyone how I caught you fucking yourself with a big, hard erect rubber cock just like this one.’”

Sandra starts crying hysterically and she starts begging Liv, “Please, I’m sorry, please let me go, please I’m begging you I’m sorry, don’t do this to me.” Liv grabs Sandra’s right hand and she holds it up in the air and then she grabs Sandra’s big, diamond cluster engagement ring and she rips it off. She pulls it right off of Sandra’s finger. Sadra cries out, ‘No, please my ring.” Liv is crazy and she puts Sandra’s big, diamond ring on her left hand, with all of her own big rings and she shows it to Heather laughing insanely, “Now I’m going to bash your teeth in with your very own engagement ring. Look at this Billy, now I’m engaged to you. Tell him cow, tell Billy that now he’s engaged to me.” Sandra is crying hysterically, crying out, “Help me, Billy help me, someone please help me.”

Liv smashes all the big heavy rings “bang,” right into Sandra’s mouth. You can hear the rings crack against the enamel of Sandra’s teeth, and Sandra’s lips just bust open under the big, heavy rings, and blood is dripping from her lips. Liv is submissive to Liv now. She’s shaking in fear as she desperately starts crying out, “Please let me fuck myself with the dildo. I’m begging you please let me fuck myself with the big, hard rubber cock. I’m begging you, let me fuck myself with the dildo like you caught me fucking myself with the dildo before. I’m begging you.”

Liv puts the big, hard erect rubber cock into Sandra’s hands and she’s laughing as she screams, “alright you fat cow. Shove this cock into yourself and show everyone how you fuck yourself with it. Liv gets up off of Sandra and she stands over her watching as Sandra takes that big, hard erect cock and she shoves it right into her pussy. She starts fucking herself with the dildo. Liv is laughing as she screams, “Oh now Sandra you fat cow. You were fucking yourself a lot better than that. You better fuck yourself like you always fuck yourself with that cock or I’ll have to do it for you.” Sandra grows visibly scared an she starts plunging that big, erect rubber cock in faster, harder, over and over again. She’s fucking herself with the dildo and Sandra can’t help it. Her nipples are getting bigger and bigger and harder and harder. Sweat is rolling down her face and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” over and over again.

Liv takes her off her sexy purple dress and she lowers her sexy purple panties and she stand right over Sandra screaming, “Look up. Look up at me you fat cow.” Sandra looks up and she starts crying even harder crying out, ‘No, Please I’m begging you not that.” Liv slowly lowers her wet hot pussy only inches over Sandra’s face screaming “Kiss it cow.” Sandra is totally submissive and she raises her wobbly head up off of the ground and she kisses 19 year old Liv’ sweat pussy. Liv takes her bra off and her nipples are beet red and rock hard. Liv screams, “Kiss my cxnt cow, kiss it over and over again. Sandra starts kissing Liv’ soaking wet pussy over and over again. Liv screams, “lick it. Lick my cxnt you cow.’ Sandra starts licking Liv’s sweat soaking wet pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and she’s fucking herself with the big, hard erect cock. She’s plunging that cock in and out and in and out over and over again.
Liv screams, “moo into my cxnt you fat cow.” Sandra starts “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” mooing over and over again into 19 year old Liv’s sweat pussy and Liv starts ‘OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHH,” exploding over and over again on Sandra’s face, and Sandra starts ‘OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploding over and over again right on that big, hard erect cock.

Liv gets up off of Sandra and she says, “Now put that cock in your mouth and suck it clean bitch, while I take Billy into the house and suck his cock all night long……….