News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request for Sam-Rosario vs Albina from poll

• 0 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request for Sam-Rosario vs Albina from poll
« on: April 23, 2013, 01:24:39 AM »

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,30966.0.html

Big Boss Sam has been dating two very jealous women that work for him, blonde Albina and brunette Rosaria. The two women have been demanding that Sam makes up his mind which woman he wants to be with however for weeks Sam has not been able to do so. Tensions have been growing between the two sexy women and it is inevitable that if Sam doesn’t make up his mind, the two women will settle it amongst themselves. In the last couple of weeks the threats and insults have been escalating from telling everyone at the work place to threats and insults to each other.
Finally it’s Friday afternoon and the two women have decided to settle their differences in the parking lot after work. Everyone in the company including Sam knows that the two women are going to fight. Albina is dressed in a white dress, high heels and stockings and Rosario is dressed in a red dress, high heels and stockings. The level of excitement has been growing all afternoon and everyone can’t wait to see these two women settle this once and for all.
A crowd is gathered in the parking lot as the two woman fix their hair and makeup and prepare to face each other. Sam walks out into the parking lot and just the thought of these two beautiful women fighting over him has him very excited. Albina walks out into the parking lot first and she’s telling everyone how she is going to beat the fat cow Rosario bloody, strip her naked and show Sam and all of the people at work what a pathetic fat cow Rosario is. Rosario walks out into the parking lot and she stand hands on hips screaming, “Sam doesn’t want you, you’re old enough to be his mother.” Albina puts her hands on her hips and says, “Sam doesn’t want a fat cow like you. I’m going to beat you up and then I’m going to humiliate you in front of Sam and everyone we work with.” Rosario makes a fist with her right hand and starts shaking it in the air screaming, “I would like to see you try it you bleached blonde whore.”
Albina walks right up to Rosario and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Rosario’s face. Rosario’s head swings to the side, but Rosario just comes swinging back around and she smacks the open palm of her right hand hard across Albina’s face. The crowd starts to make a circle around the two women and they start cheering. Albina’s face turns beet red and Albina makes a fist with her right hand and she sends it roundhouse as hard as she can right at Rosario’s face. Rosario leans back and Albina’s punch goes right past her face. Her punch misses Rosario completely.
Rosario holds her hands out in front of herself and she lunges right at Albina. She wraps her hands through Albina’s hair, and Albina is already off balance. She shoves Albina backwards untl “bang,” she smashes her head against the cement wall of the office building. Rosario is bigger and stronger than Albina and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” banging her head over and over against the wall until Albina’s eyes are swimming around in her head and her legs are wobbly. Then she holds Albina’s hair with her right hand and she rips Albina’s dress right off of her. Feebly Albina is crying out, “stop, stop,” as she’s standing there in her sexy white push up bra and her white panties.
Rosario laughs and says, “I am not going to stop until you are so humiliated that you will never come back to work again.” She grabs Albina’s bra and she yanks hard at it. Then when she lets go Albina’s bra slides down and is hanging right over her stomach. The crowd is cheering. Then she grabs Albina’s panties and she rips them right off of her body. Albina’s thick dark patch of hair is exposed in front of everyone. Rosario screams, Look at her everyone, look at this bleached blond slut dark hair cxnt.” Albina is red in embarrassment as now she is only wearing her high heels and sexy stockings and the crowd is laughing and cheering.
Rosario grabs Albina’s hair and she pulls her across the parking lot over to a bench and Rosario sits down and she’s laughing as she screams, “get on your hands and knees you stupid old bitch. Now you’re going to worship my feet. Albina’s face is beet red and she turns and starts to stumble away toward her car on her wobbly legs, but when she gets to her car she realizes that her keys are in her pocketbook and she can’t get in. Rosario walks right up to her and Albina is now dazed and cowering and crying out, “Stop, you win, you can have Sam, leave me alone,” but Rosario is still pissed off and she’s not ready to stop. She grabs Albina’s hair and she yanks her back across the parking lot.
Rosario sits down on the bench and she pulls Albina right across her lap. Then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking her ass. She’s smacking her ass hard and Albina is crying and crying out, “Stop, please stop, you win, you can have Sam, please let me go.” Rosario is laughing and she screams, “Tell Sam that you’re a stupid, pathetic bleached blonde whore and he deserves a real woman like me.” Albina starts crying even harder, crying out, “Please I’m begging you, you win, please stop.” Rosario is smacking the shit out of Albina’s ass and Albina’s ass is red and black and blue and there are bloody red welt marks on Albina’s ass. Albina  is starting to realize that Rosario is not going to stop until she does what Rosario wants her to do and she has no other choice. Albina starts crying out, “Sam, I’m a stupid pathetic bleached blond whore and you deserve a real woman like Rosario.” The crowd is laughing and cheering.
Rosario shoves Albina off of her lap onto her hands and knee’s on the ground screaming, “now you’re going to worship my feet. Remove my shoe whore.” Albina is shaking in fear and she’s crying like a baby as she grabs Rosario’s shoe and she takes it off of her foot. Rosario screams, “kiss it, kiss my foot you stupid bitch.” Albina starts kissing Rosario’s foot over and over again. The crowd is laughing and cheering. Rosario screams, “Lick it, lick my foot clean you whore.” Albina sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Rosario’s foot. She’s licking her foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Rosario starts laughing as she screams, “You’re enjoying this you stupid old slut, aren’t you. Look at how hard and erect your nipples are you old whore.” Albina is beet red in humiliation as she sees her nipples are rock hard and beet red, and she can feel her hot juices rolling from her soaking wet pussy.
Rosario screams, “Now worship my other foot you bitch.” Albina removes Rosario’s other shoe and she starts kicking and kissing her other foot. Albina is crying and humiliated right in front of Sam and everyone she works with. The crowd is cheering as Rosario kicks Albina over onto her ass and she gets up and she grabs Sam’s hand and walks to his car and they drive away.