News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request for Bikemanrick-skinny cowgirls fight-Denise vs Michelle

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request for Bikemanrick-skinny cowgirls fight-Denise vs Michelle
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 05:53:44 AM »

Denise

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 05:56:21 AM »

Michelle

Offline kimmysassy

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 06:01:48 AM »
Looking forward to a good fight. Little domination action at the end...

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 06:03:11 AM »

There's this country bar in the neighborhood where high school girl gang members pick fights with women when they leave. Some are drunk but they all inevitable end up getting bashed and flattened by the girl gang members. The girls call the fights "cxnt bashings," and they stalk the women on "Ladies Night." They get more points for beating up older chicks, so they like to fight the chicks from the bar -- most of whom are 24 to early 30's. Tall, strapping jocks, girls as fat as barnyard doors and even skinny girls beat these women senseless. These high school girls are brutal and usually beat the women so badly they have to be carried to their cars or driven home. And the place is near an expressway so they get a lot of unsuspecting visitors from out of town.

Two of the women -- the light-haired cowgirl with the hat and blonde -- have been beat up before and don't go to the bar anymore. Since neither has won a fight, the girls force the two 18 year old seniors to fight in the high school girl's locker room after hours.

One girl films the fight on her cell phone and plans to post it later on youtube. Rosie is one of the leaders of the toughest female gang in town, and she has suggested that for the pleasure and enjoyment of all the gang members, the two woman will fight until the winner totally dominates and sexually humiliates the loser over and over again, no one would ever beat her up again, while the loser can expect to be beat up and sexually dominated by every gang woman in town every time they run into her.

Denise and Michelle have never been friends even though they go to the same school.  They both know what is a stake and each woman has vowed to knock the shit out of the other woman and totally humiliate her to end their nightmares.  Rosie locks the locker-room door and she stands in between the two sexy woman and she laughs and says, “The main event will be skinny blonde Denise and skinny brunette Michelle, they will fight until one woman is totally and completely dominated and humiliated. Rosie has a big bag in her hands and she empties the contents onto the floor and she starts laughing as all these various dildo’s, strapons, and vibrators fall to the floor. There are about 30 woman and 20 guys inside the locked locker room and they start cheering. Rosie screams, “Let the fight begin as she steps back and out of the way.
Part-2

The two women don’t wait. They lunge at each other and Michelle grabs for Denise’s hair, but  Denise quickly pulls back her right fist and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Michele’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Michelle’s nose and Michelle cries out, “I’m bleeding,” as her head snaps back, but before Michelle can fall backwards or do anything, Denise grabs Michelle’s blouse with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Michelle’s blouse rips right off of her body in Denise’s hands as Michelle goes stumbling backwards until “boom,” her body hits the metal lockers hard, and bang her head does too.”

The crowd is going crazy, they can’t believe what a good show they were getting right from the very start. Michelle bounces up off of the lockers and she goes right after Denise. She just goes plowing into her full force, wrapping her hands through Denise’s hair. She shoves her right through the crowd, clear across the aisle until “bang,” she smashes Denise’s head into the lockers on the other side of the aisle. Michelle starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Denise’s head against the metal locker. The loud reverberating sound filling the room made the crowd scream even louder, they never thought that they would be witnessing such an intense fight.

Denise starts flailing her fists. She takes her left fist and punches Denise is the side of her head, then with her right fist she sends it roundhouse into Michelle’s eye, swinging Michelle’s head to the side and stopping Michelle from bashing her head against the lockers. A left to Michelle’s nose swings her head back and then a right to Michelle’s chin makes Michelle’s teeth rattle in her head as she stumbles backwards. Denise lunges right after her and she wraps her arms around Michelle’s waist as she shoves her backwards until the two woman crash into the lockers. The bounces off of the lockers and fall over onto the cement floor of the locker room. Denise lands on top, but Micelle screams, ‘I’m going to bloody your face bitch as she bucks and throws her hips and she knocks Denise off of her. The two woman are laying on top of each other and they start to roll back and forth across the locker room floor like a catfight. First one woman is on top, then the other.

They roll back and forth until Michelle manages to get on top and she grabs Denise’s wrists and she holds the down to the cement. Then she sits up on Denise’s stomach. Then she takes her right fist and she punches Denise, “bang,” right in her nose, making her nose bleed, she’s so pissed off she really wants to knock Denise’s face in. Denise is bucking and kicking and she manages to reach up with her right hand and she grab Michelle’s left breast and she digs her long, sharp fingernails right into Michelle’s breast, right through her bra. Michelle screams, “AAAHHH, YOU FUCKIN SLUT,” as she rolls off of Denise. Michelle sits up and you can see bloody red nail marks on her white bra as she starts rubbing her aching, bloody breast crying out, “You are going to be so fuckin sorry you did that to me bitch.”

Denise gets up to her feet and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “get up bitch, and we’ll see which one is sorry when I’m finished with you.” Michelle gets to her feet too, and she puts her hands on her hips too screaming, “I’m going to beat you up you ugly little slut.” Denise laughs and says, “look at you all bloody and in pain with your shirt ripped right off of your body, I’m going to knock your face bloody and teach you a fuckin lesson. Michelle loses her temper and she pulls her right fist all the way back screaming, “I’m going to,” but before Michelle can fish the sentence Denise kicks her “boom,” right in her cxnt. The brunette is stopped dead in her tracks with this look of total shock across her face. Then she puts her hands to her aching pussy and she bends over in pain gasping for air. The crowd is going absolutely insane as they stand there and watch as '

Denise steps forward and she wraps her hands through Michelle’s hair and she yanks her head up. Then she shoves her head down as she raises her right knee and ‘bang,” Michelle’s jaw smashes right into Denise’s rising knee/ You can hear Michelle’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Michelle is stood straight up on her feet. Michelle raises up and she starts to teeter backwards until her head comes down, and when it does Michelle is shocked, she didn’t think that Denise could fight so good.

Denise steps forward again and she grabs Michelle’s bra and she pulls it out hard. Then she lets go of it and Michelle’s little bra slides down and is hanging right over her stomach. The crowd is really cheering now. Denise starts laughing as she screams, “I’m going to humiliate you over and over again bitch. I’m really going to give the crowd a show,” but Michelle is infuriated and suddenly she takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Denise’s mouth. Denise’s lips split open and blood starts rolling from her lips. Denise steps back and she puts her hand to her swollen, split lips and she sees her own blood and Denise losers her temper. Michelle pulls her right fist back and she sends it right at Denise’s face again, but this time Denise quickly raises her right hand up and she catches Michelle’s wrist in mid air. She pulls Michelle’s wrist up and she takes her own right fist and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Michelle’s  jaw. You can hear Michelle’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head and Michelle is seeing fuckin stars as her head snaps straight up in the air, and when her head comes back down Michelle is punched silly. Her eyes are swimming around in her head and he legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she gets this silly little smile across her face, this goofy little grin right across her face.

Denise grabs Michelle by her hair and she grabs her left arm as she shoves her shoulder back and she spins Michelle right around to face the crowd. She twists Michelle’s arm up right behind her back and the pain seems to be waking Michelle up and she starts screaming “LET GO, PLEASE LET GO OF MY ARM YOU”RE HURTING ME.” and she starts leaping and trying to get away from Denise, but she can’t. Denise viciously has her left hand wrapped tightly through Michelle’s hair, and her right arm twisted high up behind her back and tears are starting to well in Michelle’s eyes as she’s begging Denise, “PLEASE YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK IT, I’M BEGGING YOU LET GO.”

Denise is laughing and she screams, “Now Michelle, tell everyone that you’re a weak, flat chested whore, and that I beat you up.” Tears are about to explode out of Michelle’s face, and Michelle’s face is beet red from both the anger and the humiliation of being beat up like this in front of all of these people.” Denise wrenches her arm up higher, harder behind her back and the pain makes Michelle submissive and she’s crying out, “NOOOOOO PLEASE STOPPPP…. Alright, alright I’m a weak flat chested whore and Denise beat me up.” The crowd is cheering Denise and Denise is loving it.

Denise is vicious and she still has Michelle’s arm wrenched up behind her back. She drags Michelle right in front of Big Rosie, and Denise is laughing as she screams, “Alright Michelle you whore, now you’re going to beg Rosie to let you lick and worship her feet when I’[m finished with you. Beg Rosie to let you kiss and suck her big sexy tits after I am done with you. Beg Rosie to allow you to lick and kiss her pussy until she explodes in orgasm right on your tongue.”

Denise is holding Michelle up right in front of Rosie. She pulls on Michelle’s hair so that Michelle is looking right into Rosie’s eyes and Denise screams, “say it bitch.” Tears start dripping out of Michelle’s eyes and she starts crying like a baby as she starts begging Rosie, “Please help me, I’m begging you Rosie please help me.” Denise viciously wrenches Michelle’s arm up and Michelle is screaming, “AAAAHHHH, OK, OK II”LL LICK AND KISS YOUR FEET, I’LL LICK AND KISS YOUR PUSSY, I’LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING.”

Michelle, in fact no one is prepared for how crazy little Denise is. Denise lets go of Michelle’s arm and Michelle is crying and trying to rub the severe pain out of her arm, but Denise is insane and she grabs Michelle’s shoulder and she spins Michelle right around to face her again and she takes her right fist and she pounds it hard “boom,” right into Michelle’s stomach. She knocks the air out of Michelle and as Michelle bends over in pain gasping for air, Denise starts screaming, “I told you to fuckin beg Rosie to let you lick and worship her feet, and suck and kiss her big sexy tits, and to lick and suck her pussy when I’m fished with you. Now you are going to do whatever I tell you to do or I’ll really knock the shit out of you, do you understand me.’

Michelle is in pain, her arm was almost broken and she’s helpless, Denise has beat all the fight right out of her, and desperately she cries out, ‘YES, YES I’M SORRY.” Denise spins Michelle around to face Rosie again, and Michelle is still bent over at the waist as she looks up at Rosie and she starts crying out, “PLEASE ROSIE, I’M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE LET ME LICK AND WOSHIP YOUR FEET WHEN DENISE IS FINISHED WITH ME. PLEASE ROSIE LET ME LICK AND WORSHIP YOUR FEET WHEN DENISE IS FINISHED WITH ME. PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU LET ME LICK AND SUCK YOUR PUSSY WHEN DENISE IS FINISHED WITH ME.” Denise is laughing and Rosie gives Denise her look of approval as she starts laughing, everyone is laughing and Michelle is completely humiliated.

Denise grabs Michelle’s shoulder and spins her back to face her again screaming, “now take off the rest of your clothes bitch.” Michelle is crying like a little baby, but she’s hurt and she’s scared and submissively she opens her tight jeans and she slowly starts pulling them down until she has them off and she’s standing there in front of everyone in just her sexy little white lace panties. Denise screams, “your panties too you whore.” Michelle is crying even harder and she doesn’t move an inch. Denise balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into Michelle’s nose screaming, “You’re going to do what I tell you to do bitch or I’ll bash your face in.” Blood is rolling from Michelle’s nose and Michelle is panicky. She’s trying to say something, but she’s scared speechless and she’s sputtering blood out of her mouth.

Insanely Denise starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,’ punching Michelle’s face in. First she “bang, bang,” plows her fist twice really hard into Michelle’s nose, and now blood is gushing from Michelle’s nose and its starting to fill up in her mouth, and then “bang, bang, bang,” she cracks her over and over again right in her teeth. Michelle’s lips just bust open and blood is dripping from her lips and its filling up in her mouth and Michelle is scared, she’s so fuckin afraid that crazy blonde Denise is going to knock her teeth in, and she yanks her panties down and she’s crying and sputtering blood as desperately she cries out, ‘I’m sorry, I’m fuckin sorry, Please I’ll do what you want. I’ll do anything please don’t beat me up any more.”

Denise is a lot more crazy than anyone thought that she was. She balls her fist up, her right fuckin fist, making it hard and fuckin tight and she sends it plowing full force into Michelle’s nose. Blood is gushing from Michelle’s nose and Michelle is fuckin startled. Denise starts screaming, “you think I’m fucking around with you hah.” She smashes her nose again, “bang,”” screaming, “You’re not just going to say the fuckin words bitch, you’re going to mean the fuckin words when you say them. You’re going to really want to lick Rosie’s cxnt, because I’m just going to keep on bashing your face in until you really want to eat Rosie and me and every fuckin women in this room.”

Michelle can’t fuckin beleive how crazy and vicious Denise is. She’s starting to get panicky and she cries out, ‘Alright, I’ll do whatever you want me to do, please stop beating me up,” but Denise is really getting off on this, and she really has the crowd going. They’re cheering and cheering as Denise just keeps hitting her and beating her up. Denise screams, “Tell everyone just how much you want to lick and kiss my pussy. “

Michelle is normally quite dominant, she’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and Michelle is definitely straight. The thought of anything sexual with  another woman is repulsive, and she just never wants to do it,” but Denise really doesn’t care, and with her left fist she hits her. She smashes it right into Michelle’s teeth. Michelle’s lips bust open even more. Blood is rolling from her lips and her mouth is full of blood from her nose and her mouth.

Michelle is starting to realize that she can’t do anything to stop this crazy, insane vicious bitch to stop beating her up she’s thinking of becoming submissive to Denise. She’s crying and sputtering blood and she cries out, ‘PLEEEEASE, PLEEEEEASE,” but Denise is totally insane and she smashes Michelle “bang,” right in her nose again, and you can hear the fuckin bone break and the fuckin silence. Michelle’s nose is definitely broken now, it’s squirting blood and starting to get all puffy.
Denise starts laughing as she’s watching Michelle’s normally tough dominant attitude leaving her. All tight fight has been punched out of Michelle, and she gets this totally submissive look across her face as desperately she starts begging Denise “PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU, I”LL LICK AND KISS YOUR cxnt, I’LL SUCK YOU OFF AND LICK YOU INTO ORGASM, PLEASE DON’T BEAT ME UP ANYMORE.” The crowd is really surprised, most of them thought the skinny little brunette was going to knock the shit out of the blonde, and everyone is really turned on by the viciousness of Denise. Denise screams, “Get on your hands and knees bitch. Michelle obediently falls over on her hands and knees. Denise laughs and says, “Now I’m going to make you my pet Michelle you stupid little bitch.” She grabs Michelle’s hair and she starts yanking at it. She starts pulling Michelle around in front of everyone on her hands and fuckin knee’s, and

Denise is laughing as she screams, “That’s right Michelle, you’re going to be my dog. Now let me hear you bark.” Michelle can’t believe how crazy this blonde bitch is, but Michelle is scared and she’s submissive to Denise now and she starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” baring like a fuckin dog right in front of everyone. The crowd is laughing and cheering. Denise laughs as she looks down at tough Michelle barking “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” like a fuckin dog over and over again, and she screams, “heal bitch,” as she starts walking Michelle like a dog.

Denise pushes Michelle over onto her back on the cement, and Michelle is crying like a little girl Then she walks over to the pile of dirty sex toys on the floor. She knew that she would get a big cheer. She bends forward and she grabs a hold of the big, used, dirty strap on dildo and she strapped it right onto herself, right over her tight jeans. Everyone stands there watching tears start to overflow from Michelle’s eyes, and she gets this look of total shock and horror across her face as she starts to get away from Denise. She pushes herself back and she starts to get to her feet,  but Michelle’s legs are all rubbery and Denise grabs her hair and stands her straight up on her feet. Michelle cries out, “PLEASE STOP,” but Denise is playing to the crowd and she’s really getting everyone off. She grabs Michelle’s shoulder and she spins Michelle right back around to face the crowd. Then she grabs her by her hair as she steps forward and she pushed that big, hard erect rubber cock right up in Michelle’s anus. Michelle’s eyes start overflowing with tears again and she screams, NOOOO, PLEEEEASE,” but Denise is crazy, and she pulls harder at Michelle’s hair as she rams that big, hard erect dildo right up into Michelle’s ass hole. Michelle is crying hysterically, crying and crying and desperately crying out, “Get it out, Take it out of me I’m begging you,” but

Denise looks around the crowd and she sees the smiles and the laughing, and she hears the cheering and cheering. Denise really wants to give everyone a really good show and she starts fucking Michelle up her ass. She’s plunging that big, hard erect rubber penis in and pulling it halfway out over and over again, AND THE FUCKIN CROWD IS LOVING IT.” AND MICHELLE IS TOTALLY KNOCKED SILLY AND HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.”

Denise rips it out, she yanks that big, hard rubber dildo right out of Michelle’s ass hole screaming, “Now get on your hands and knees and suck this cock clean.” Michelle collapsed to her hands and knees crying out,  “NOOOO, PLEEEEASE, I’m BEGGING YOU NOT THAT.” She rolls up into a ball and she’s crying hysterically.” Denise grabs Michelle’s hair and she pulls Denise right down so that big, dirty strap on dildo is hanging right in her face. Denise screams, “such it clean dog. Lick this cock clean you fuckin big mouth.” Michelle doesn’t stop to think. She doesn’t consider what Denise has ordered her to do, she quickly and obediently grabs the big, hard erect rubber penis in her hand and she holds it right up to her mouth and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the dildo. She’s on her hands and knees right in front of everyone, and she’s licking that big dirty dildo clean, feverishly like a dog licking its master. The crowd is really loving the show as they watch this skinny brunette being forced to suck that dirty, nasty artificial cock by the sexy little blond.

Denise orders Michelle to crawl to the pile of sex toys and to find something big to shove into her cxnt. The crowd has gone silent. Everyone is really turned on and can’t wait to see what Michelle is going to pick. Michelle can’t believe she is staring at a pile of dirty disgusting sex toys on the dirty floor, and she has to pick one that is going to be shoved into her pussy, and that she is probably going to have to eat. She just wants to melt into the floor, but she knows she has to pick fast or this crazy blonde bitch is going to hurt her again.  She picks up a big, rubber vibrator and Denise laughs and screams, ‘Alright Michelle, bring your new sex toy over here.

Michelle brings the vibrator over to Denise and Denise takes it in her hand and turns it on. The big rubber cock is shaking and vibrating. Denise laughs as she says, Now lay down on your back slave, you’re about to get fucked with your favorite new sex toy.” Michelle is totally submissive to tough Denise and she lays down on her back and Denise hands Michelle the disgusting, dirty vibrator laughing as she screams, “suck this cock whore.” Michelle is crying like a baby, but she’s totally obedient to Denise, and she sticks the vibrator up to her mouth, The vibrator is shaking and vibrating as she slides it into her mouth and she starts sucking it like a cock. She has this dirty vibrator in her mouth and she’s sucking on it like she sucks her boyfriends cock.

Denise lowers her pants, she struggles to pull her tight jeans off of her body. Then she stands there in her panties and she screams, “ Stick that vibrator into your cxnt bitch. Masturbate yourself with this vibrating cock.” Michelle is submissive and she shoves that rubber vibrator into her pussy and its vibrating right against her clit. Denise lowers her panties and Denise’s shaven clean as she stands over Michelle and she’s laughing as she screams, “Now your going to eat my cxnt.” She lowers her wet hot pussy right over Michelle’s face and Denise is laughing as she says, “now you’re going to show everyone how good you lick pussy whore. The crowd starts screaming as everyone can see Michelle stretch her tongue out as far as she can and she sticks it right into Denise’s wet, hot pussy, and she starts licking her out. She’s plunging her tongue in and out of Denise’s sweet hot cxnt. Michelle is licking Denise feverishly, like a dog licking its master, and the crowd is totally turned on and excited.  Michelle is passionately licking her cxnt, eating it, sucking it out and plunging her tongue in. Denise is “OOOOHHHHHH.” really excited, and ready to burst. Michelle sticks her lips into Denise’s cxnt and Denise starts ‘OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” having one convulsion after another. Her cxnt is erupting and rivers full of cum and juices it filling Michelle’s mouth, and then, “OOOOOOWWWWWW, OOOOOOOOWWWWWWW, OOOOOOOWWWWWW,” she starts cumming and cumming and Michelle is drowning in her cum and juices.

Denise gets up off of Michelle and the crowd is screaming and really going crazy. No one is prepared for what happens next. Denise looks down and she sees Michelle spitting all of her cum and juices out of her mouth, and Denise starts laughing as she sits down right on Michelle’s stomach and says, “What’s the matter bitch, you don’t like the way I taste.” There are deep puddles of tears overflowing from Michelle’s eyes as Michelle just lays there crying and spitting blood and cum and sex juices out of her mouth. Denise viciously grabs Michelle’s hair tight, and she holds her pussy just inches over Michelle’s mouth and she starts laughing as she screams, “open your mouth bitch. I’m going to help you wash that terrible taste out of your mouth, and you’re going to drink each and every last drop of my warm urine, or I’ll stand you up and I’ll knock the shit out of you all over again.”

Michelle obediently opens her mouth and Denise starts pissing in her mouth.  Rosie has her finger in her cxnt and she starts having an orgasm on her fingers as she watches crazy little Denise drain each and every last drop of dignity right out of her, right in front of everyone, as she’s forcing Michelle to swallow mouthful after mouthful of her warm yellow piss…      
As soon as Denise gets up off of Michelle Rosie hugs Denise and says, “To our new sister. Girl that was the best show we ever did see. How did you get so tough. Denise said, “After the last time I got beat up I started taking Karate and boxing lessons. I wasn’t about to get my ass kicked again.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school girl (18) Chokes Out Biker Chick (31)
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 05:40:19 AM »
Great story, Johnny! Would've liked to have seen Denise hand Mitchelle over to the girls and see them go at her. But that's not everyone's cup of tea on here. Thanks for writing it.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 08:50:35 AM »
I love the story. But didn't Michelle win the poll?