News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I'm Ashley, I'm Tyler's fiance and I'm going to fight Debi, Tyler's exHS teacher

• 12 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Dear Johnny,

My name is Ashely. I"m Tyler's 19 year old fiance. I"m 5'5", 120 lbs and as you can see by my picture I'm an athlete. I'm on my college soccer team, I work out with weights and I bench press 160 lbs.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

This is what I'm going to wear when I fist fight Debi, that fat cow, and you can just tell which one of us is hotter........

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

This is Debi, Tyler's ex high school English teacher.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Debi is 5'2", 160 lbs, and as you can see she is a fat, flabby old cow. Imagine Debi is going to be wearing that white dress (above) when we fist fight.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Debi beat up Tyler's ex girlfreind Heidi and she humiliated her. She thinks that she's so tough. She thinks she's going to beat me up and humiliate me.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

I post a picture of my engagement ring on this fat cow Debi's Facebook page and I tell her to take a good look at it because I am going to break her fuckin nose with my engagement ring and crack her fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of hers with my engagement ring, and I will teach her to respect my relationship with Tyler.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

I couldn't beleive it when she replied on Facebbok with a picture of a big, hard erect strap on rubber cock and she told me that she was going to take great pleasure in fucking me up my ass with it. She said she would fuck my cxnt with it and then make me suck it clean, and last but not least, she told me that she would pull my engagement ring right off of my finger and then she will have Tyler and my engagement ring.

Can you just imagine how infuriated I am?????????????

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

You may be thinking that i was already indfuriated, but what happens next really takes me over the top.

Tyler shows up at my house and only minutes after he gets there his cell phone lights up and I can clearly see the picture below. It's Debi, that fat fuckin whore has her big fat cow tits hanging halfway out of her white dress.

but it wasn't the picture that did it, it was the message.

Dear Tyler,

Can you imagine your little 19 year old slut had the nerve to threaten to come to my party tonight and beat me up with her engagement ring. She has the fuckin nevre to threaten to humiliate me. Didn't the stupid little bitch hear what I did to Heidi.
You better tell her to wear her training bra and some pampers. I'm going to spank the little bitch's ass until its all bloody and black and blue and then I'm really goijg to make a fuckin fool out of her. Don't miss this show darling because afterwards, we might just keep her around so she can keep cleaning your cxnt out of my wet, hot pussy.

Luv Debi

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-1

Dear Johnny,

My name is Ashley. I am the one that beat the shit out of Katie and took her engagement ring. I’m the one that is going with Tyler now, and yes, I was in school and saw how that fat cow English teacher Debi was always flirting with Tyler, but he wasn’t my fiancé at that time, and it really wasn’t any of my business. I heard about how Debi beat the shit out of Heidi and humiliated her in front of a whole big party, but I really don’t care, and I told Tyler that if I ever found out that this fat fuckin whore goes anywhere near him, I would knock the shit out of her and teach her what humiliation is all about. When I was telling Tyler that I could see how his cock bulges in his jeans, so I started telling him all kinds of kinky stories about how I would beat his fat cow English teacher into a bloody mess and humiliate her even worse than I humiliated his fat cow ex girlfriend Katie.

Telling Tyler this seemed to open a whole new door to unbelievable sex for Tyler and me. The more violent and the more humiliating the stories got, the better, hotter the sex got. I told him the story of how I beat Katie senseless and took her engagement ring off of her finger. I told him how I beat his fiancé up with her very own engagement ring on my fist. I told him how I humiliated the flabby little cow. I told him how I would beat up any woman that went anywhere near his cock. His favorite stories was about Debi, his big titted blonde fat cow English teacher.

Tyler’s cock would get so big, and hard and he would start pounding me so hard I was passionately telling him I would blacken her eyes, and break her fuckin nose, and knock out each and every one of his big, fat cow English teacher’s teeth with my engagement ring and then I would make her lick my cxnt. Tyler would pound me and suck on my neck and our orgasms were so explosive. The sex kept getting better and wilder and more passionate and I started telling Tyler how much I want to fight Debi and how I would make her my slave, make her lick and worship my feet, make her lick my ass hole clean.

Then Tyler started to piss me off. He started telling me stories about how he was there and watched as Debi, his big, tough strong English teacher beat the shit out of Heidi and made a total fool out of her. He started telling me stories referring that he thought that big titted fat cow would beat me up and humiliate me just like she humiliated Hiedi. He seemed to get off even more talking about how Debi would have me sucking on her big, hard erect nipples, and make me lick her feet. He had the most explosive orgasm ever when he was telling me how Debi would sit on top of me and render me totally helpless and beat me silly until I begged her to let me lick her pussy.

Part-2

I was quite shocked when my girlfriend Sam came to my house and told me that I should look at Debi’s Facebook page because she has pictures of her and Tyler, and she says she doesn’t care if he is engaged to any of his little girls. She doesn’t care if I am wearing his ring. That she owns Tyler and she gets him whenever she wants. She says that she has heard about everything I have told Tyler about beating her up and making her my slave, and that she would be happy for me to come to her next party on Friday night because she would give Tyler and all of her friends even a better show than she gave them when she beat Heidi up and humiliated her. This fat fuckin whore said that the next time she sees Tyler she would give him a big, hard erect rubber cock for me so that when she’s fucking and sucking him all night long I wouldn’t be lonely.

I couldn’t believe the fuckin nerve of this fat cow. I’m an athlete, I play on my college soccer team, I bench press 160 lbs, and she’s nothing but a flabby, out of shape big mouth old cow who thinks that she’s so fuckin tough.
I post a picture of my engagement ring on this fat cow Debi's Facebook page and I tell her to take a good look at it because I am going to break her fuckin nose with my engagement ring and crack her fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of hers with my engagement ring, and I will teach her to respect my relationship with Tyler.

I couldn't beleive it when she replied on Facebbok with a picture of a big, hard erect strap on rubber cock and she told me that she was going to take great pleasure in fucking me up my ass with it. She said she would fuck my cxnt with it and then make me suck it clean, and last but not least, she told me that she would pull my engagement ring right off of my finger and then she will have Tyler and my engagement ring.

Can you just imagine how infuriated I am???????

Part-3

Sam and I arrive at Debi’s house just after 10 pm. I want to make sure everyone is there to witness how I beat the fuckin shit out of this fat fuckin whore, and how I humiliate her over and over again and teach her a fuckin lesson she will never forget.

The party is on the large patio out behind Debi’s house and the music is playing and people are drinking and everyone seems to be having a really good time. I look all around the back yard until there on the other side of the dance floor I see Tyler, and Debi that fat fuckin whore is sitting right next to him, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious.  I walk right up to Debi and I put my hands on my hips (I look just like in the picture) and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear I scream, “What do you think you’re doing with my fiancé you fat fuckin cow.” Debi gets to her feet and she shoves me back a few steps screaming, “How dare you. Who do you think you are coming to my party and talking to me like this little girl.”

I’m infuriated and I have my left hand on my hip and I hold my right fist up in this cow’s face screaming, “Do you see this ring, do you see it. This is my engagement ring, and as long as I wear this ring, Tyler is mine, his cock is mine, and you better keep that fat cow body of yours away from him, you got it.” By now it seems like everyone in the crowded back yard has heard the two of us yelling at each other and they’re looking. The DJ has turned the music very low and you can hear people saying “fight.”

Debi’s face turns beet red both in anger and the humiliation of being talked to like this by a 19 year old woman in front of all of her friends, and Debi loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps me hard right across my face screaming, “You stupid little girl I’m really going to enjoy this. I’m going to knock the shit out of you until you don’t even know where you are any more, and then I’m going to take your engagement ring that you’re so proud of right off of your finger, I’ll make you beg me to pull it off your finger, and then I’ll humiliate you so,” but before Debi can finish the sentence I ball up right fist hard and tight and I smash it “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Debi’s fat cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into Debi’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” I knock the fuckin air right out of her, and Debi’s eyes almost bulge right ut of her fuckin head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.   
I’m crazy and I really wanna knock this fat fuckin whore silly. I grab Debi’s hair with both of my hands and I yank her head up. Then I shove her head back down as I raise my right knee and Debi’s jaw smashes right into my rising knee. You can hear Debi’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Debi is stood straight up on her feet. The crowd has gone silent as Debi starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and as it does I lunge right at Debi. I grab her white dress with both of my hands and I shove her back hard. Debi’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. She’s just standing there in front of everyone in her little white push up bra a little white lace panties and now the crowd is cheering.

I walk right up to Debi screaming, “I’m going to bash your face in with my engagement ring you whore,” and I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Debi’s nose, making her fuckin nose bleed I’m so pissed off I really wanna knock this fat cow’s nose in. Debi stumbles back a step and she puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you stupid bitch, I’m bleeding.” I step forward and I pull my right fist back to knock Debi’s nose in with my ring. I send my fist right at her face, but this time Debi manages to reach up with her left hand and she catches my wrist in mid air, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into my chin. Now I can hear my teeth bang together and chatter in my head and for a second I’m seeing fuckin stars as my head snaps back and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost falls over.

I look up just in time to see Debi lunge at me pulling her right fist back. I try to raise my hands up to block Debi’s punch, but I’m too late and Debi’s fist smashes full force “bang,” right into my nose, making blood roll from my nose as my head snaps back and I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over again. Now I can hear the crowd really cheering. Debi just comes plowing into me full force, and I’m not ready for her. She grabs my sexy low cuts black blouse and she shoves me back hard. Now it’s my blouse that rips right off of me in Debi’s hands as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall of the house hard, and “bang,” my head does too. Debi walks up to me and she grabs my hair with both of her hands screaming right in my face, “You are going to be very sorry you came here to start fuckin trouble with me. I’m going to knock the shit out of you and then I’m going to take your ring. I’ll make you beg me to pull your precious engagement ring off of your finger and then I’ll beat you up with your very own precious engagement ring on my fist.” I’m shocked, I didn’t think that Debi could fuckin fight so good.

Debi shoves my head back “bang,” right into the cement wall of the house. She bounces my head off of the concrete screaming right in my shocked face again. “I’m going to make you lick my feet and kiss my tits and suck my cxnt, and then I’m really going to humiliate you bitch,” but quickly I raise my right knee up. Debi’s legs are closed and I miss her cxnt but “boom,” my knee goes right into her lower stomach. Debi groans “OOFF,” and she lets go of my hair and she leans forward backing away from me. I step away from the wall swinging my right fist back, and then I swing it back up, and I just send it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into Debi’s jaw. For a moment Debi is seeing fuckin stars, and you can hear Debi’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Debi is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does I go right after Debi. I leap right onto her, wrapping my legs around Debi’s waist. I grab this fat cow’s hair and I start wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. I’m shaking this fat cow’s fuckin head like a rag doll and Debi is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the fuckin weight of me until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto the ground with a bang, and I’m right on top of her. The crowd is cheering and cheering.

I still have my hands wrapped into Debi’s hair and I start “bang, bang, bang,” hammering her head against the cement, but Debi reaches up and she grabs my hair with both of her hands and she pulls me right off of her and now Debi gets on top of me. I’m surprised at how strong Debi is, but I start yanking at her hair and bucking and kicking, I’m trying to pull this flabby old whore off of me. Debi has her hands wrapped through my hair and now Debi starts “bang, bang, bang,” knocking my head against the cement. I realize that I can’t knock this big fat cow off of me so I let go of Debi’s hair and I take my long, sharp fingernails of my left hand and I start grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Debi’s face, and with my right fist I start punching at Debi’s  face. I manage to rake my long sharp nails right down Debi’s cheek and Debi screams ‘AAAHHH,” as she leaps right up off of me trying to get to her feet, but Debi trips and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.”

I sit up and I can see Debi put her hands to the scratches on her face and when she sees her blood I can see her face turn beet red and she shows me her hand screaming, “You scratched my face. I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” We both get to our feet. I put my fists up ready to fist fight again, but Debi is infuriated and she’s screaming how she’s going to kill me. “I’m going to kill you, I’m going to fuckin kill you,” as she pulls her right fist all the way back and she comes right after me. She sends her fist full force right at my face, but quickly I manage to step to the side and out of the way and Debi’s punch misses me completely and Debi gets this totally shocked look across her face as she just goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. 

The look of shock turns to a look of anger as Debi regains her balance and she spins right back around to face me again, but as she does I step forward and I grab her bra with my left hand and I ball up my right fist hard and tight and I start beating Debi up with my engagement ring. I’m hammering her nose “bang, bang, bang, bang,” with short jackhammer blows. Back and forth her head is going, swinging back and forth under my punches. I just keep on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing Debi’s nose with my fist until blood is gushing from Debi’s nose, and Debi’s eyes fill with tears and she starts crying out, stop, please stop, I’m bleeding stop.” I stop punching Debi’s nose, and I start laughing as I show Debi my engagement ring screaming, “I told you I was going to bash your face in with my engagement ring you fat cow.”
Debi is starting to look tired and she’s breathing hard. Tears start streaming down Debi’s cheeks as she tries to pull away from me crying out, “You broke my nose, enough please enough,” but I still have a hold of Debi’s bra and I pull her back towards me again, but Debi shoves me back hard screaming, “LET ME GO.” And I lose my grip on Debi’s bra and her bra slides down and is hanging right over her stomach as she starts walking away from me, but I’m still really pissed off and I’m not finished with this fat cow yet. I run right after Debi and I grab a hold of the back of her hair, pulling Debi back toward me screaming, “Where do you think you’re going you fat cow, I’m not even finished with you yet,” but Debi’s face is beet red and Debi just comes swinging around and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” roundhouse into my left eye, spinning me halfway around in a circle from the full force of her hard punch.

Instantly my eye swells up and starts to turn black and blue, and as I spin back around to face Debi again I can see her face is bright red and she swings her right fist full force roundhouse right at my head. I manage to lean back just in time and I can feel the wind of Debi’s fist as it goes right past me. Debi is off balance and she’s crazed and she swings her left fist at my head as hard as she can, missing me again, and this time she goes stumbling sideways a few steps, and Debi’s legs are starting to get all wobbly, and she’s huffing and puffing and breathing really hard now.

I grab Debi’s hair with my left hand and I pull her right in front of me and I send my right fist plowing full force “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Debi’s fat cow stomach again. This time I really knock the fuckin air right out of her and Debi’s eyes bulge wide as she groans ‘OOOFFF,” and her knees just buckle right under her as she grabs her aching belly and she falls right over onto her knees trying desperately to breath.  I’m crazed and I grab Debi’s hair with my right hand too and I starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. Debi is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH MY HAIR LET GO,” as I drag her standing straight up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs. I’m clearly winning at this point, and Debi is weak, and she’s all pummeled and bloody, but I really don’t care. She grabs at my hands trying to pull them out of her hair, so I let go of her hair with my right hand and I smash it “boom,” right into her fat cow stomach again. Debi loses her air again “OOOFFF,” and her knees buckle again. She falls right on the ground in front of me and I can hear the crowd roaring as I start pulling at her hair insanely again screaming, “Get up you fat cow, get up you fat fuckin whore, I’m not even finished with you yet.”
Debi wants to stop, she’s begging me “stop, please stop, you win, I give up enough,” but I won’t stop. Debi is pathetic as she’s feebly trying to pull my hands out of her hair as I drag her standing up on her wobbly legs again. Then I shove her backwards until I push her right up against the cement wall of the house and I let go of her hair screaming, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up and pull my engagement ring right off of my finger.” Debi is crying like a little girl and she cries out, ‘Please stop.” I show her my engagement ring, my big diamond cluster cocktail ring and I say “kiss this ring cow, show everyone just how much respect you have for my engagement to Tyler.”

Debi goes hysterical, she’s crying and she starts blubbering “Please, you win let me go, I’m begging you I’ll never see Tyler again.” Debi’s words make me lose my temper again and I take my ring, my big diamond cluster engagement ring and I smash it right into Debi’s teeth. You can hear the ring bang against the enamel of her teeth and I split her lips open and blood starts rolling from debi’s lips. I start  screaming, “You fat fuckin whore, I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” Insanely I show her my ring again screaming, “Look at it whore, look at this ring you stupid fat cow bitch.” I knock it right into Debi’s teeth again. Blood is rolling from Debi’s split lips and Debi is crying like a baby and blubbering. She’s sputtering blood as she cries out “HELP ME, PLEASE TYLER HELP ME, I’m BEGGING YOU SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” but not one person would move an inch to help this fat helpless cow. They all just stand there and watch as I knock this big mouth into complete submission.

I take it again. I take my big, sharp diamond cluster ring and I smash Debi “bang,” right in her teeth again. I bash this cow’s teeth in. Debi’s lips just bust open under my engagement ring and her lips just bust open under the ring and Debi is spitting blood and bloody peices of her teeth right out of her mouth, and I start laughing as I see that tough, strong attitude, that dominant bossy personality drain right out of her. Debi gets this totally submissive look across her face and she starts begging me. Please I’m your slave. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do, just please, please stop beating me up.”

I hold my right fist up right in this submissive fat cow’s face and I starts laughing as I scream, “Kiss it cow, kiss my engagement ring.” Debi doesn’t hesitate. She takes my right hand into her hands and she holds it right up to her swollen bloody split lips and she kisses my engagement ring. The crowd is cheering, they’re really starting to get off on this. I laugh viciously screaming, “lick it cow, stick your tongue out and lick your blood off of my engagement ring you stupid flabby slut. Show everyone how much respect you have for my relationship with Tyler you fat fuckin whore.” Debi doesn’t hesitate. She sticks her tongue out and she starts licking my ring, right in front of everyone. The crowd is laughing and cheering as Debi is licking my engagement ring over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master.

I pull my fist away from this cow’s face and I start laughing viciously and I scream, “Now bitch, beg me to humiliate you, Fuckin beg me to make a fool out of you right in front of Tyler and all of your friends. Debi is crying like a little baby and she starts begging, “Please Ashley, I’m begging you I’m sorry. I very sorry Ashley, Please don’t do this to me I’m begging you.”   
I laugh and I scream, “I knocked the shit out of you Debi, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those big, fat cow tits of yours.” I raise my fists up like a man and I start to beat up Debi’s big, flabby fat cow tits up, right fist, “bam, left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I’m knocking the shit out of Debi’s big saggy tits, knocking them “bam, first in one direction, and then “bam,” back in the other direction, and bang, bang, knocking hard uppercut punches to her huge flabby breasts. I’m using Debi’s fat cow tits as punching bags, in front of Tyler, and the friends, and the crowd is screaming and applauding and cheering me on.

And my cxnt is starting to get moist and I can feel a panging in between my legs. Every man in the crowd is all hard and erect, and the woman are all moist and getting wet between their legs. I look up at Tyler and I can see his cock is trying to burst out of his tight jeans and he has a big smile on his red face. Debi is weakly trying to hold her hands up in front of herself crying, and begging me to stop beating her up, feebly crying out, “Help me, I’m sorry stop, someone please help me,” but I’m laughing at how tough this big 28 year old fat cow thought that she was, and how beat up and fuckin pathetic she looks now, and I’m really getting off on giving everyone in the crowd a really good show. I pummel Debi’s big fat tits until Debi’s tits are all swollen and black and blue. The crowd is going nuts and now everyone is really starting to get turned on.

I grab her by her fuckin hair, and Debi is so pathetic. She has absolutely no will left, I’m pushing her and pulling her and doing what I want with her, and she’s not even trying to do anything to stop me. I pull Debi over onto her hands and knees, and I’m laughing as I’m looking at her big, fat cow titties all beat up, hanging down and flopping back and forth as she moves, and this cow is starting to get me soaking wet in between my legs.
I laugh as I scream, “You thought you were going to be my teacher, and now I’m going to be your teacher. I’m going to train you to be my submissive slave. I’m going to make you lick me and kiss me and worship me like the goddess that I am, but first I’m going to train you to be my pet. You’re going to be my dog, and you’re going to walk right to my right, right behind me on your hands and knees, and you’re going to bark like a dog and show everyone what a well trained flabby cow slave you really are. Now let me hear you bark doggy.” Debi is the teacher, is always the one in control, she’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and Debi’s eyes fill up with tears and they start streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Debi is shaking in fear, and her teeth are chattering in fear as desperately Debi starts blubbering out pathetically, “Please, I’m sorry, I’m begging you don’t do this to me. I’m very sorry,”
This stupid bitch, I’m infuriated all over again. How dare this cow, how fuckin dare this fat fuckin whore beg me to stop after what she thought that she was going to do to me. I grab this big fat cow by her fuckin hair with my left hand and I hold it down to the ground, and now Debi’s big fat ass is sticking up in the air, and I take the open palm of my right hand and I start “bam, bam, bam,” spanking Debi. I’m smacking the shit out of her ass over and over again until first Debi’s ass is turning pink and then red and starting to get all puffy. Debi is crying and screaming, “Stop, please stop I’m begging you.” I’m laughing as I scream, “get it through your head you big fat cow, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

Can you picture this. I’m 19 years old, and I’m in college, and I have my high school English teacher, this big dumb big mouth that thought that just because she was my teacher that she was so fuckin tough, and now I have her draped across my lap all bloody and beat up. She is crying like a baby and I’m in complete charge of her now. I’m smacking the shit out of this big mouths ass, and Debi is crying “Whah, Whah,” like a little fuckin girl. Debi becomes totally submissive to me now. This big fat cow has been beat up and she has no other choice and crying like a baby Debi starts crying out, “I’m your slave, I’m sorry please stop, I’m your slave, I’ll do anything, anything please.” I’m spanking this fat cow’s ass again and again until Debi’s ass is swollen and black and blue, and I’m leaving huge, bloody red welt marks on Debi’s ass from my hard smacks. I scream, “Bark slave, tell everyone that you’re my dog.”
Debi’s face is all bloody and mixed with her black eye makeup and tears, and its streaming down her face, she could never even imagine being this beat up or humiliated, and Debi starts to bark, ‘WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” Then she cries out, “I’m Asley’s dog, I’m Ashely’s fuckin dog,” and then she starts to “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” over and over again.
I stand up and I yank Debi around screaming, “Bark, heal, and I start walking, pulling Debi on her hands and knees by her fuckin hair. I’m swinging this fat fuckin whore around the back yard in front of Tyler and in front of the friends, and I’m laughing at how stupid, and pathetic my big, tough ex-HS teacher looks now as I scream, “bark doggie, bark like the fuckin dog you are.” Debi is “WOOF, WOOF,” woofin and barking like a dog as she follows me around her patio in front of all of these people barking and barking. This is getting me off. I can feel my hot juices boiling right out of my soaking wet pussy.
I grab Debi’s hair and I stand her still, patting her on her head like a little doggy, and I start laughing as I scream, “Now lay down on your back slave,” as I pull Debi over until she’s laying on her back. Debi is on the ground and she’s all bloody and knocked silly, and she’s crying like a baby as I stand right over her and I take my bra off. Looking down at this big fat cow swollen, black and blue tits my cxnt is singing and I can feel my nipples growing harder. I grab my tight, yellow micro mini skirt and I remove it from my body and now, and now I slowly, nice and sexy like a stripper lower me yellow panties and kick them off. I stand right over this fat cow, and Debi can see my bald shaven pussy and now I’m really going to start to humiliate this big, fat cow.   I scream, “Look up, look up at me Debi you stupid, pathetic fat cow.” Tears start overflowing out of Debi’s eyes and she’s crying out, “NO, OH NO PLEASE NOT THAT, I’M BEGGING YOU NOT THAT.”

I sit down on Debi’s chest, I’m sitting right on her huge left ti and I can feel her huge nipple getting bigger and bigger and harder and harder inside my cxnt. My hot juices are rolling down Debi’s nipples and onto her tits. The crowd is going crazy and I really want to give them a show. I scream, “Now do you know what you’re going to do Debi. You’re going to educate the crowd on what a big, stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are. Now moo for Tyler Debi, moo for everyone you stupid fat old cow, and tell Tyler and all of your friends just what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow you really are.”
Debi is crying and crying and she lets out a weak, feebly little “moo.” I lose my temper again. I can’t believe this fat fuckin whore still doesn’t understand her place and I show her the ring, one again my big, shiny diamond cluster ring and I scream, ‘Now I’m going to bash your face in you stupid flabby cow.” I take that ring and I send it plowing full force “bang,” right into the bone of Debi’s nose again. Debi’s nose is definitely broken now, it’s squirting blood andits starting to get all puffy. Debi is blubbering, and sputting. She’s crying and spitting mouthfuls of blood right out of her mouth, but Debi is scared, and she desperately starts “MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” I’m a cow Tyler, I’m a flabby, pathetic stupid fat cow Tyler,” and Debi starts to moo again, “MOOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO.” 

That’s right. I raise up and I show this 28 year old English Teacher, my 19 year old cxnt, and I’m laughing as I scream, “You see this cxnt Debi you fat cow. This is the cxnt that you’re going to moo into. You’re going to moo like the cow you are right into my wet, hot pussy and then you’re going to lick me into orgasm, but first kiss my cxnt cow.” The crowd has gone silent, its so silent you can hear a fuckin pin drop, The only sound you can hear is Debi crying and bawling like a little baby, but Debi is submissive to me now and she raises her head up and Debi’s eyes are swimming around in her head, and her head is all wobbly as slowly her lips get closer and closer to my soaking wet pussy and she does it, she kisses my wet, hot pussy.

Somehow taming this big, fat 28 year old teacher who once had been in charge of me was making me so fuckin hot. My nipples are rock hard and beet red, and I can feel sweat start to roll down my face and I’m starting to pant and make these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” I scream “lick it cow. Lick my cxnt you big fat cow.” I can’t believe it, I’m shaking in excitement as I feel and I see my teacher, my high school English teacher stock her tongue out of her mouth and stick into my pussy. I can feel her tongue slide into me and she starts exploring the inside of my soaking wet pussy with her tongue. The crowd is going crazy and she starts licking me over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. She’s slurping away at my sweat soaking wet cxnt with a passion and I start laughing as I scream, “Look at you, you thought that you were so fuckin tough, and look at you licking my soaking wet pussy in front of all of your friends, and now you’re going to moo again, only this time you’re going to moo right into my 19 year old cxnt. That’s right cow, moo.” My nipples are rock hard and ready to burst.

The whole crowd has gone quite, everyone is really turned on now and they quietly wait to hear Debi as she takes long, deep breath and she holds her lips right up to my soaking wet pussy and she starts to “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO,” moo over and over again right into my pussy. The vibrations of Debi’s swollen, busted lips inside of my pulsating cxnt is making me “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, and then “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, over and over again. I’m exploding. I’m gushing, convulsing right on this fat fuckin whore’s tongue.
The crowd is giving me a standing ovation, they’re cheering and cheering me, but I want to do something for my man. I want to give Tyler the thrill of his life, and I get up off of Debi and I grab her hair and I drag her right over to Tyler screaming, “now take Tyler’s shoes of and lick his feet. Kiss Tyler’s feet you fuckin fat cow. Debi removes Tyler’s left shoe and then his sock and she holds his foot up to her mouth and she starts licking Tyler’s foot. She’s licking his foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. I scream, “the other foot cow, lick Tyler’s other foot. I pulls Tyler’s pants down and Debi removes Tyler’s other shoe and takes his sock off. She starts licking his other foot over and over again. I start jerking Tyler’s off. His cock is rock hard and all of a sudden he starts to ‘AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” explode over and over again, all over Debi. He’s shooting his wet, hot cum all over debi and Debi is licking his foot like a doll icing its master. The crowd is going crazy……..   

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

I made this 28 year old fat cow English teacher moo into my cxnt............

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

She was mooing like a cow. I forced her to do many things that was totally humiliating to that 28 year old whore.......

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Johnny,

As ussual, well written story. Great subject. I like how you had ity written from the girls point of you again and your use of photos to add to the images in our heads and to set the mood.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

HOT! HOT! HOT!