News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Little Ladies Tag Match - The Little Ladies go at it

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Little Ladies Tag Match - The Little Ladies go at it
« on: April 30, 2013, 06:24:46 PM »
Recently , just checking things out elsewhere , I went to check things out & got to where pics of the little ladies were & 1 of them was a pic of 2 cute & adorable little ladies & I just had to do a match with them , so here it is , another idea I came up with & just ran with it & please , this is for fun & hopefully nobody is over sensitive on this story

Recently while traveling , I saw a billboard that was advertising Bizarro World & with all the time in the world , plenty of cash , & wanting to see fun stuff , I decided to check it out .

They had exhibits , displays , & like the old Freak Show at the circus , alot of weird events with all the old favorites , The Bearded Lady , The Strongest Man in the World , The Sword Swallower to name a few , but they also had a Midget Wrestling Show which included a Ladies Tag Team Match that was in my opinion , super sweet due to what I like in wrestling .

Introduced & out 1st , were the good girls known fittingly as , The Babydolls , Darling Darla & Cuddly Carrie , & all I can saw about them is " WOW " yes they were Midgets all right , but they were not like the others as they didn't have those stubby legs like you are used to seeing on the little people , they were normal looking legs , I guess them looking that way was a good fit for Bizarro World & they were both very beautiful ladies as well & I watched as they really responded to the crowd as they teased them before entering the ring & awaiting their opponents .

Music played & the boos began as some people were regular visitors here I guess & knew the music was from the bad girls , just in case nobody figured it out yet , it was a county banjo thing as introduced 1st , hailing from any " trailer park in her travels " she was , The Little Redneck , & out she came , in a white wifebeater t-shirt , black bra showing a bit underneath , blue jeans , & dark shoes , but also she was smoking a cigarette & drinking a beer & it wa svisible that whenever she yelled at a fan , they turned & did the " you smell " gesture as all she did was blow smoke at them as her answer & once she had her little time , out cam eher partner , The Little Assassin , a rather muscular little person although it wasn't clearly evident , but with a kendo stick in her hand which she had ready to whack anyone who got too close , it wasn't easy to see , but she did her thing & joined the Little Redneck as Darla & Carrie just did some stretching while waiting for them to get into the ring  as the match was also said to be a " No DQ - anything Goes " match .

The Little Assassin then entered the ring but the Little Redneck stayed out & walked to where Darla & Carrie were standing , making the Babydolls quickly glance her way before remembering that the Little Assassin was in the ring & had a kendo stick , which was way more dangerous than the Rednecks cigarette & beer & seeing the Babydolls look her way , the Little Assassin then charged at them with her kendo stick at the ready , making they dart away , but as they did , the Little Redneck reached into the ring & tripped up Carrie who was at the front of the 2 , tripping her & making Darla hold up enough to allow the Little Assasssin to give her a whack on her back with the kendo stick , putting her down .

With both Babydolls down , the Little Assassin used her kendo stick further to give little whacks to the downed Babydolls as the Little Redneck joined her in the ring after putting down her beer & putting out her cigarette & once the Redneck was at the Babydolls , she yanked Darla up & pushed her against the ropes & held her by her hair as she began to give her punches to her mid as The Assassin took the kendo stick & placed it across the throat of Carrie & choked away at her with it .

The Little Assassin broke away from Carrie who stayed down grabbing at her throat & choking for air & went over to where Redneck was pounding away at Darla & upon her arrival , Redneck stepped aside but held onto Darla's hair as the Assassin used the handle end of the kendo stick to jam it hard 5 times into Darla's cute little midesction & then said something to Redneck , who then whipped Darla off the ropes & as she rebounded off the ropes , the Assassin had the kendo stick on one end & Redneck had it on the other end & together , they rammed it straight across the chest of Darla , putting her right down to the mat where the Assassin then began to follow with elbow drops to Darla's chest as Redneck saw Carrie trying to get up & as she did , gave her a dropkick that drove Carrie back into the corner & after Carrie settled in the corner , Redneck charged at her again & jumped just before reaching her & turning as she rammed her redneck ass into Carrie's mid & lower chest & then with Carrie stunned , Redneck whipped her forward where The Assassin was now on her feet & was right there to give Carrie a spinebuster as she was close enough to do so as the fans boo'd as they were firmly on the side of the Babydolls while as for me , I actually loved ladies matches where the pretty good girls get dominated , so I personally was enjoying this .

The Little Assassin yanked Darla up by her hair & quickly clamped a full nelson onto her as the Redneck grabbed the kendo stick & using it like a baseball bat , the Redneck smacked Darla in her mid with it 3 times & then switched over to the other side & gave her 3 more whacks to her mid & then stood back as The Little Assassin carried out a full nelson slam on Darla & as Darla was being slammed to the mat , The Redneck  walked over to Carrie & gave her some whacks across her chest with the kendo stick & then 1 hard whack right to her womanhood before tossing the stick aside , this time the ref seeing that was quick to kick it out of the ring so the bad girls couldn't use it any further on the poor little Babydolls .

The Little Assassin dragged Darla to where Carrie was & they were placed feet to feet where The Assassin & The Redneck grabbed their ankles & played the old " Row - Row - Row your Boat " game , giving the chests & mids of Darla & Carrie a break , but now the row boat game was making their legs burn with pain as they rowd their legs together & apart close to 25 times  before letting go & standing up to taunt the booing crowd as all Darla & Carrie could do was grab at their legs now .

The Assassin & The Redneck moved back in & with the legs of the Babydolls still burning , they were yanked up to their feet & whipped off the ropes & on their return , they were given high back body drops , I guess you can call them that since that is what it was , although a mini version & after hitting , both Darla & Carrie sat up just as Assassin & Redneck ran back at them & dove over them , snapping their necks down in the process , now making th epain go to their necks as it was so much for the leg pain for the poor Babydolls who the fans were still trying to urge on for a comeback & based on what I saw my whole life as a wrestling fan , I was hoping not , but it was the norm , but I kept telling myself that this match too much of a squash looking match for that to happen .

Assassin brought up Carrie & Redneck brought up Darla & in unison , they picked the Babydolls up into piledriver positions & hit them at the same time & after following through on the move , Assassin & Redneck switched Babydolls & brought them up for another Piledriver & hit the move again & afterwards , this time , the Assassin & the Redneck both climbed the ropes & came diving down at almost the same time , nailing Darla & Carrie with flying legdrops & then they ran past each other & climbed the ropes again & again , they nailed Darla & Carrie with flying legdrops & then yanked them right to their feet & as soon as they had them up , they nailed them with spike ddt's to the mat , leaving both Darla & Carrie looking like they were out & it was then that I accepted the oh yes , a squash is what this is going to be .

Redneck brought up Carrie & stood in back of her as The Assassin brought up Darla & stood in front of her & then over the loudspeaker , the announcer could be heard saying " it looks like The Littlest Assassin & The Littlest Redneck are going for their finishers " & just after he said that , Redneck bent Carrie backwards , jumped up while letting Carrie fall towards the mat where her leg caught up to Carrie's body & as Carries body hit the mat , the leg of the Redneck was there to crush down across her throat as the announcer was heard saying " ouch , it's the Redneck Drop " & as soon as he finished saying that , The Littlest Assassin , who had Darla up in a suplex like position , just dropped to the mat , nailing Darla with a nasty Brainbuster as the announcer said " it's the Assassination folks "  & with that , Redneck planted a foot on Carrie's chest & Assassin planted a foot on Darla's chest & the fans boo'd as the ref moved in & as some fans counted along though , he made it official , 1-2-3 , a double pin , how sweet & your winners , THE LIITLEST ASSASSIN & THE LITTLEST REDNECK .
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 06:28:06 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline tyneetina

• @ 5', 95 lbs, 34b .Oh no ....not agian.
Re: Little Ladies Tag Match - The Little Ladies go at it
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:56:34 PM »
Like the idea of the small bully girls ! How about the lill heels take apart some skinny blond thats small but not like the heels.Or 2 lill faces that are petite up agianst the muscled midgets?
Now you did it! i'm gonna have to beat your knuckles with my belly and face!