News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Assfight/Titfight videos

• 166 Replies

Offline RingoD

Re: Assfight/Titfight videos
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 01:13:06 AM »
So here it is :) Fayth has kindly let me put up some pictures from the video. Below is links to both formats Fayth currently has on her clips4sale :)

Fayth On Fire Fetish Films | Constance Vs Fayth: The Ultimate Bum Battle Rematch
Fayth On Fire Fetish Films | Constance Vs Fayth: The Ultimate Bum Battle Rematch -MP4
{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

Managed to fix the photo problem! :) So from the first match, although the butt matches are fun and more fantasy type wrestling, Fayth tries super hard in these and I think would be genuinely annoyed to be beaten by Constance. When the first picture got shown with them butt to butt it was obvious it was going to be tough and Constance's bum looked pretty formidable bouncing up and down on Fayth's. Fayth very rarely loses and it was time for the rematch though, it had to be done between these girls and here it is :) The match starts off with a few minutes of Fayth showing off her bum. There is lots of closeups of Fayth stretching and flexing. The build up to this match is fairly long sets the match up! Constance comes in with the belt and trash talks Fayth and they compare butts and do some bum shaking. Fayth has gloves on this time to stop her from slipping. You will see why from the last picture as she is covered in sweat and just shows how much effort she puts into these :) Fayth starts off really well and definitely fairs better in the start of this video than the first video. There is some serious pushing going on! Fayth is only too happy to gloat when she gets the wins in these rounds, thrusting her butt in front of Constance. The contests are close as usual! It goes to the hands and knees and each girl is set out to humiliate the other. Once their butt gets on top of the others, they milk it and bounce up and down on their opponents bum, grinding into them and making the most of being on top. It is full butt domination when one of them goes down! There is some big butt to butt hits with each of them slamming into each other. In the end Fayth manages to overcome Constance and receives a kiss on the butt for being the winner but it was close!

Really great video for butt fans though as usual. The small shorts are great in this video and it's a tough, close fought match. Not sure if Constance will get the rematch or if another girl will be stepping up to take Fayth on. In terms of fantasy wrestling, you can't them to try any harder to win. The rounds are 100% not scripted :)

Offline RingoD

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 06:18:43 PM »
Not sure if anyone pays attention to this so sorry if a lot of people are not interested! Fayth released the 2nd part of her match with Constance. This part was a bit different to what she usually does.

http://clips4sale.com/7999/fayth-on-fire-fetish-films/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/search/ASS+FETISH

I would suggest buying the MP4 version though, same price and better quality so why not!

Here are some pictures from the video:

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

This match was done entirely in yoga tights. There was no standing contest, no ring and just straight best of 3 on hands and knees. This was more of a test video and bit fun but Fayth and Constance still wanted to win and took it quite seriously! Rules for the contest were simple though, hands and knees and pins only. Their butts looked great in the yoga tights and I think you can see it from one of the pictures with their asses shaking from every hit. After a bit showing off they get down to business and this is pretty close as well. It takes a full 6 minutes before 1 of them is even pinned for the first round. I think what makes the match good as well is their so evenly matched with similar sized butts, their butts together in yoga pants is a sight! The score gets tied up at 1-1 and their back at it for the final pin. Each pin has the girls grinding their butts together and jumping up and down, trash talking and trying to humiliate each other. Lot's of close ups as well. Constance seems to be pretty good at this though and makes it tough for Fayth. She is up there with Nova in terms of opponents. There is some big hits in this video as well though with Fayth bullying Constance around a bit with constant slamming.

As I say this video was more of test. Hopefully there is people interested in the yoga tights style and again it's a great video from Fayth :)

Offline RingoD

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »
Unfortunately the video has not been posted yet but this looks like it will be very good! Andrea and Amber look great together and they ystings as well! Looking forward to seeing that video, I'll keep an eye out for when it is released!

https://twitter.com/Andrea_Rosu/status/742486798954172416

Looks a bit different but still looks great though!

Offline RingoD

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 01:47:24 AM »
Hey good news! After quite a while since the last video there is now another video from the asian girls that used to do some wrestling videos that I posted on here I while back. This is quite a hot a video for any ass man, the girls are wearing pantyhose with thongs underneath for most of the video and there is a lot of sitting and butt squishing!

Mistress Asia Hose & Friends

Check it out, glad these girls are back to it, their videos were pretty good!

Offline RingoD

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2016, 09:00:06 PM »
Been a while since there has been new videos but glad to say sexfight divas have released a new video! The first videos did very well on clips4sale so hopefully this one does just as well and they continue to make more. Only downside is the camera is not the best but the video itself is very good!

This time it is Regan vs Jojo! Regan kind of had an easy time against Layla in her first match, she dominated from the beginning and looks like she will be quite tough to beat in these ass matches. She takes these contests quite seriously so that adds to the competitiveness of the match. As much as an ass match can be competitive anyways! So jojo has her work cut out to beat Regan. Dont want to spoil it but what I will say is that Regan didnt have it easy in this match. The setting isnt the best with it being kind of cramped in a hotel room but the actual wrestling is pretty good and who doesnt like thong butts!

Definitely worth checking out though and hope these guys make more

Clip can be found on their page:

http://clips4sale.com/6281/sexfight-...e-desc/Limit10

I will upload some screens soon

Offline RingoD

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 10:52:13 PM »
Hey guys, it's been a while before I could post any pictures from new videos. There has not been too many recently! Luckily there is a video on clips4sale with some butt to butt test of strength. I asked as usual beforehand and they were happy for me to put some preview pictures up.

The video comes from UK content girls
UK Content girls

The girls are Jada and Blue. Both are young competitive and a good match for each other, they seem equal and similar weight. The whole video is topless as well. It's a bit of a mix test of strength video but has quite a bit of butt to butt! The video starts with some arm wrestling then onto a standing mercy contests. After that the girls bearhug each other and try to lift the other girl to submit them. The majority of the video is butt to butt though. The girls start standing and try to push each other to the other side of the room, they do this in various positions. It's back and forth with both girls winning! Next its down to the floor for some pushing and pins. Both Jada and Blue try really hard with this. Both of them manage to pin the other, it is a close video overall!

Its good to see these test of strength videos pop up again! obviously if your a fan of butt to butt contests this should definitely be of interest. It reminds me of the Holly vs Minerva video. it's more of a contest than some of the other videos and hard fought!

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

Hope to see more from these guys!

Offline RingoD

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2017, 12:05:27 AM »
Been a while but here is another video from Fayth :D This time it's back to the the yoga pants against a new challenger! This time it's Blaze. Didn't know what to expect with Blaze as I think it was her first time filming but she did great! She has a great butt as well that's more than a match for Fayth's this time. Red vs blue as well in yoga pants is just awesome! You see them both side by side and can tell Fayth is a little worried about this and not as confident about winning as she usually is. She has a lot of experience with these contests though and Blaze hasn't done it before! As usual Fayth gives this 100% and Blaze is definitely a tough opponent, especially for never having done it before. The video starts with Fayth stretching and showing off her butt before explaining the rounds to Blaze. It's not long before they are butt to butt! There are a lot of close up shots, a big bonus! 2 equal bums in yoga pants rubbing together is a great sight though :) Fayth doesn't go easy on Blaze one bit and constantly slams her with her butt. There's a lot of trash talk in this video as well, blaze thinks she definitely has the better ass.

It's another great video from Fayth and hopefully Blaze sticks around for a rematch. Fayth just put the video up:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/7999/17053612/Blaze+Vs+Fayth+%3A+Bum+Vs+Bum+-MP4

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys like to see the girls wearing in these matches? Yoga pants, thongs, boy shorts, pantyhose, spandex? Does it matter or not? Would be interesting to hear about it!

Enjoy the video though, well worth it :)

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

Offline RingoD

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2017, 12:22:55 AM »

Good news as well! I posted a tweet from Amber Dawn a while back. Well she has released the video now.

AmberdawnXXX Fetish Store

Amber fought Andrea before in a match that looked really good but lacked a bit of competitive fighting and was partially scripted. Now in this one she takes on Luna Lain in a much less scripted match and both these girls really battle hard! Luna almost gets hurt quite badly from Amber pushing her out so far! There's a lot of twitter fans for Amber who would agree she has a great butt. Luna's is great as well and and the outfits really work as well. You can tell Amber is not messing about with this one and wants to win. It's a close match as well, both Amber and Luna manage to bump the other out the ring and then it gets down to sitting on each other. The match ends with one girl sitting her ass on the others face and the loser admits defeat. They are looking for a rematch however!

It's well worth a watch with 2 great girls and better for fans who like the more competitive style battles.

Offline RingoD

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2018, 08:25:36 PM »
Not sure if this video has been posted already but this is an older video from Misslollipop. It might have been floating around on manyvids but has now come to clips4sale.

Here are a few screen shots from twitter

{alt} {alt}

Was great to see these 2 try this out! The other girl being Zea Kendall. Even match and well worth the watch. I think this was their first time doing this as well. Hope to see more in the future! Only issue was the hard floor that stopped them a little from really going at it but still was a good contest!

Lollis Candy Store - Butt Wrestling With Zea

The titfights have been a bit neglected in this thread but just wanted to show some videos!

Ginary has done butt battles as well and has many different girls on her site doing videos. The main video she seems to do for wrestling are customs involving foot fights/titfights and sexfights.

Ginarys Kinky Adventures

She's done loads of them recently and ginary always seems to get good reviews from customs as well so check it out!

Not sure if this has been shown but these guys are bringing the anime of Keijo to life!

Keijo Portugal - Home | Facebook

This has a lot of potential! lol Basically hitting each other off a raft on the water with their butts/tits and hips!

Lastly for now is a producer that I thought has stopped making videos! But they are back with a match and it looks quite interesting from the few photos:

https://twitter.com/bustyclash?lang=en

Always good to see these sort of niche videos come out and stay away from main stream wrestling videos :)

Offline RingoD

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 11:35:36 AM »
Hey, it's been a while since there has been any updates but here is a very good video from Tilly Mcreese. I had not really followed Tilly before seeing this but by the looks of her catfight videos, she's doing very well on clips4sale, a lot of her clips are in the top 10 and she seems to be smashing it right now. She released a buttfight and a titfight video about the same time and a rematch in the titfight. She gave me permission to upload some pics from her video. She teams up with Nyssa Nevers in this video and looking it, it's going to to be tough for Tilly! The girls are a good match in size and the video follows similar rules to some of the other videos on the forum but Tilly and Nyssa go at it pretty hard and they both want to win.
Definitely worth checking this one out and hopefully they do more tit and buttfights.

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/121155/clip_images/Battle%20of%20the%20butts.gif

As said, Tilly has also taken on Nyssa in a titfight as well and should be worth checking out.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121155/tillytown/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10

Offline RingoD

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2018, 06:30:47 PM »
Hey there not posted in a while. Constance seems to have very long previews, this preview is a minute long compared to the 10 seconds that people usually have.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts135/75491/clips_previews/prev_19928689.mp4

Constance takes on Misty Lovelace in a battle on the mats! Not seen much of Constance's videos but was impressed. Never seen Misty in other videos either but they seemed to be closely contested! It's a similar format to the other ring videos. I of Constance doing multiple wrestling videos beforehand so I knew it would be fairly competitive. The both look great in their yoga leggings! Well worth a watch! Same with the others that Korn has posted!

Here's a link to Constance Clips4sale.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75491/constance-s-crazy-cinemas#cid7f7baec615defbfde853269b4a

Offline RingoD

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2019, 08:15:47 PM »
Here's a recent video from UK girls. Both have been in a catfight for bustyclash which was competitive. Mia is up against Ambrosia in a hotel boobfight and assfight for this one. Ambrosia has slightly smaller boobs but doesnt stop her trying and gives Mia as good as she gets. Bums is definitely a closer contest with some hard bumping and shoving. Neither girl likes being shoved out by the other girls ass here! Would follow on twitter for upcoming matches! :)

Some really good close up shots in the video with the girls boobs vs boobs and they have big boobs to battle with!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts101/139627/clips_previews/prev_21375963.mp4

Mia K Wallace

This is for fans of bigger boobs and bigger bums going at it for body pride!

Here's some pics from Mia's video! :)

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

Offline RingoD

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2019, 08:57:36 PM »
So Tilly is back with some new videos that have a place on this thread! Tilly has done multiple titfight/buttfight/body type fights before and her most recent videos look good!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121155/21559807/CARISSA+VS+TILLY%3A+TIT-%C3%81-TIT+%281920x1080+HD+MP4%29
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121155/21323979/Body+Warz+%284K+MP4%29

In the most recent video she's up against Nadia White in a butt battle! Haven't seen much with Nadia before and not sure when new girls do this whether they would be interested or not. Was wrong after seeing this one though, Nadia comes to win! Without giving too much away she gives Tilly some real difficulty. They are very close in size/weight/butts and Nadia really puts the pressure on. With Tilly's experience of titfights/catfights/buttfights I think she might have thought she would have had an easier fight with Nadia but both are pretty well known for their butts and it gets competitive. One girl is finally defeated and forced to kiss the others oily and sweaty ass! Can see a rematch needed in the future as. I'll review it out of 5 :D

Appeal: 5 (Both girls look great! Oiled butts in thongs smashing together!)
Competitiveness: 4 (Tilly knows shes in for a tough fight early on)
Serious - Fun: 4 (It's kept fun with both girls smiling/laughing but can tell they want to win)
Match Fairness: 5 (Both girls are similar sized, none of them had any sort of advantage
Camerawork:4 (good quality video but just didn't have as much close ups/slow mo as some of her other videos)

This video is a ring match with multiple rounds and both girls are visibly sweaty at the end! Look forward to a rematch if there ever is one

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}

Offline RingoD

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2019, 07:48:32 PM »
Hey guys, been following chats between @romi_chase and @MilahRomanov. There has been quite a lot of trash talk between the 2 about a catfight that was going to take place at fetcon. There's been quite a lot of back and forth chatting and trash talking about who has the best butt and boobs and who is s going to end up with their booty on the others face! Milah has some previous wrestling experience I think and Romi is a bit newer to the catfight/wrestling but looked more than capable of holding her own against Milah! I really wanted to see the outcome of their catfight! These girls have ample weapons to fight with lol Here's the links to some of the chats between them!

https://twitter.com/MilahRomanov/status/1156719090427465728
https://twitter.com/romi_chase/status/1156060507645849602
https://twitter.com/MilahRomanov/status/1156392117486399492

Romi has just put up a trailer of her and Milah in a boob/butt fight and it looks great! Both of them are on the bed in a hotel room in bikinis and really going at it! There is some really hard hitting in the trailer and they both look even in size.

For fans of girls with bigger boobs and butts fighting it out, this one could be really great. After all the trash looking this looks like it delivers on the competitiveness also! Here's the trailer:

https://twitter.com/romi_chase/status/1163130063677796353

Looking forward to seeing it come out, tough to call the winner in this one!

Offline RingoD

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2019, 02:32:07 PM »
Hey :) Here's a link to catfight tweet between Milah and Romi. Can buy from Milah's Iwantclips.It's mostly a wrestle on the bed between 2 big busted and big booty girls! There's a lot of face smothering!

https://twitter.com/MilahRomanov/status/1167285845964886016

It's the other part of the clip to the assfight/titfight!

Anyone got any suggestions for assfight or titfight videos? Outfits, cosplay, different contests? Do you like bigger girls going at it or slim build girls?