News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BATTLE OVER A HUSBAND-THE STORY FOR FIGHTTIME67

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: BATTLE OVER A HUSBAND-THE STORY FOR FIGHTTIME67
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 02:47:06 AM »

FTs 50 year old red headed wife Karen has not been treating him well for a long time now. Karen is 5'6", 160 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 03:06:10 AM »

This is the wedding ring that FTs wife Karen wears on her left hand. The ring she is going to teach Theresa to respect.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 03:32:23 AM »

FTs Mistress 35 year old Theresa, 5'9", 150 lbs.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 03:39:55 AM »

The women are 15 years apart in age, Theresa being younger. My wife is 50.. 5'6" and around 160 lbs. She is a fiery redhead with a temper to match. She can be a real bitch and loves to tell me what to do. It's one of the reasons i had an affair. Karen fancies herself as a tough woman. Theresa, in contrast, is young and confident. She is 35..5'9" and around 150. She works out tons and is built like a brick shit-house. Although she is mellow, she is confident and has no fear of other women. She knows I have a fetish for watching women fight and likes to tell me what she will do to my wife. I've told her how proud Karen is of her tits and bush and she has indicated that those will be her first targets. I love my wife but find the prospect of her fighting another woman for me thrilling. Can't wait to hear how the story comes out! Thanks Johnny

My name is Theresa and I want to tell you a story. FT is my boyfriend, but he is married to this flabby little red headed bitch Karen. When we first met FT was very angry, very upset. He told me how his wife has been driving him away and that it has been getting worse as time has gone by. Karen is bossy, bitchy, nasty, unappreciative of everything and anything that FT does for her. She’s always bossing him around and telling him what to do, yelling at him and telling him he can’t do anything right. His biggest complaint is that she rarely gives him any sex and when she does it it as if she was doing him the biggest favor in the world. Karen has an extremely explosive temper and she has hit FT and thrown things at him, and FT is definitely considering leaving this 50 year old nasty bitch.

I love FT and I want him to leave that stupid, old flabby bitch. FT is always talking about how tough Karen is, but I know just how excited it gets FT when I tell him exactly how I would beat this old whore up. The more detailed my stories are the longer the buildup, the hotter our sexy is, and believe me we have the most explosive sex that either of us have ever had. Over the past year Karen’s suspicions of FT having a mistress has got worse, and it has made her crazier and more bitchy, nasty and violent as time has gone by. This has driven FT to me even more and now he sleeps over 3-4 times a week.
Then today it finally happened. That fat old cow bitch had the fuckin nerve to call me up on the telephone to tell me off, screaming insanely, “whore, slut, I know you’ve been seeing my husband. I’m married to FT and I wear his wedding ring. I know where you live you whore and if I find out that you see my husband again, I’m going to come to your house and knock your teeth out with my wedding ring, and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage.” I laugh and I scream, “You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for the opportunity to knock the shit out of you and put you in your place you stupid, pathetic flabby old cow. I’ll blacken your eyes and break your fuckin nose and knock out your teeth and then after I beat you up, I’ll pull your wedding ring right off of your finger. I have a big, hard erect rubber cock just waiting for you, because I fuck your husband every night you,” but before I can finish the sentence, Karen slams the phone down.

Things really come to a fuckin head when FT is at my house and the doorbell rings. I look through the peep hole and I see this red headed flabby old bitch standing there looking really pissed off and I op0en the door saying, I really didn’t think you would have the fuckin nerve to show up you flabby old cow, I’m,” but before I can finish the sentence Karen takes the sharp point of her right high heel and she kicks me “bam,” right in my cxnt. “OOOOFFFF,” the pain explodes in between my legs and I bend over and grab my pain. I don’t even see it coming but the bitch swings her right fist back and she swings it back up and she just sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut right into my jaw. I’m seeing black spots and you can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head swings straight up in the air and I fall right over onto my back on the tile floor of my house with a bang.

Karen is crazy and she leaps right onto me, knocking some of the air out of my stomach, and as I’m gasping for air, Karen takes her left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into my teeth. You can hear the metal of Karen’s big, metal wedding ring crack against the enamel of my teeth and she spits my lips open with that ring, and I can taste my blood. Like an enraged lunatic Karen holds her left fist up in my face screaming, “Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring. I’m going to bash your teeth in with this ring, and I’ll teach you to respect my marriage you whore.” My hands are free and I reach up and I grab Karen by her fuckin red hair and I start yanking at it, and I start bucking and kicking. Karen smashes me right with that fuckin wedding ring, “bang,” right in my nose, making my nose bleed, but I’m still bucking and kicking and I wrench at her hair and I pull her right off of me. Karen rolls over to the side and I sit up, Karen gets up onto her feet first, and just as I start to get up,

Karen kicks me again. This crazy old cow bitch sends her right sharp high heel “boom,” right into my ribs, screaming, “Get up whore. Get up and fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you.” Karen sends her foot right at my ribs again, but this time I manage to reach out and grab Karen’s foot and I pull it up, and Karen falls right over onto the tile floor with a bang. Then before Karen can move I leap right onto top of her and I lace my hands right through this flabby old whore’s hair and I wrench her fuckin head up off of the floor. Then Quickly I shove her head back down “bang,” right into the hard tiles. I bounce her fuckin head right off of the floor and I scream right in Karen’s shocked face, “I’m going to knock you silly you stupid old cow, and then I’m going to take your wedding ring. I’ll shove that fuckin ring right up your ass and fuck you up your ass with it, and then I’m going to strap on a dildo and fuck you until you cum all over it.” Karen is bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me you fuckin whore.”

I smack her head “bang,” right against the hard tiles again and as her head bounces up off of it, I laugh as I scream right in her face, “I’m going to make you lick your cum off of the dildo bitch. I’m going to make a total fool out of you right in front of FT and put you in your place.” Karen starts bucking and kicking even harder and she almost manages to knock me off of her. I smash my right fist “bang,” right into this bitch’s nose, making her fuckin nose bleed and for a second it seems to calm this crazy little cow down, but then her face turns beet red and she reaches up with her right hand and she takes her long, sharp red fingernails and she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open my face. I feel her long, fuckin nails scratch open my face and I leap up off of Karen trying to get to my feet, but I trip and I fall right over onto my ass on the floor rubbing my burning, aching face.

Karen gets to her feet screaming how she’s going to kill me, ‘I’m going to kill you, I’m going to fuckin kill you.” I see my blood and now I’m just as angry as Karen and I get to my feet too. Karen is still screaming how she’s going to kill me and she lunges at me and she sends her right fist right at my face. Quickly I manage to reach up and grab Karen’s wrists in mid air, but as I do Karen takes her left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into my nose. I can feel her big, metal wedding ring crack against the bone of my nose and blood starts rolling from my nose as my head swings back and I stumble backwards on my high heels.

Karen is crazed, her face is beet red and I can see she is starting to breath hard as she lunges after me, screaming insanely “I’m going to kill you whore, I’m going to fuckin kill you.” She pulls her left fist all the way back and she sends it full force right at my face, but quickly I manage to step back and Karen’s punch misses me completely, as Karen stumbles forward off balance and stumbles right into me. I push her back and she sends a wild roundhouse right fist at me, but Karen’s punch misses me again. I can see that Karen is starting to run out of juice so I step back and I raise my fists up like a man ready to fist fight and I start taunting Karen. Come on you flabby old cow, I’m really going to enjoy,” but just then Karen sends her left fist at my face again. I manage to reach up with my right hand and block Karen’s punch, and with my own left fist I pound it “bam,” right into her nose. Blood is rolling from Karen’s nose and I taunt her, “come on cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough.”

Karen’s face is beet red and she sends a hard right roundhouse at my face again. I raise my left hand up and I block Karen’s punch and I send my own right fist plowing full force “bang,” roundhouse into Karen’s left eye. Karen is spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of my hard punch. I grab Karen’s shoulder and I spin her right back around to face me again, and as I do I send my left fist plowing full force “boom,” right into Karen’s fat cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into Karen’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” I knock the air right out of her. Karen’s grabs her aching stomach and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Then as Karen is bent over in pain trying hard to breath, I grab this big mouth by her red fuckin hair with both of my hands and I yank her fuckin head up. Then quickly I shove her head back down as I raise my right knee and “bang,” I smash her jaw right into my rising knee. You can hear Karen’s teeth bang together and chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings straight up in the air and Karen is stood straight up on her feet. Then she rasies up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down and when it does, Karen is fuckin startled.

I lunge right at Karen. I grab her white dress with both of my hands and I shove her back hard. Karen’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands as Karen goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hit the hard wood door of the house hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Karen bounces up off of the door, but I’m infuriated and now I’m really wanna knock this fat cow senseless. Karen is just standing there in her white bra and little white lace panties, but I really don’t care. I walk right up to her and I lace my hands right through Karen’s red hair and I shove her back and “bang,” I smash her head right against the hard wood door. I bounce her fuckin head right off of the door and I scream right in her face, “I’m going to beat you up you flabby old whore, knock you silly until you don’t even know where you are any more, and then I’m going to pull your wedding ring right off of your finger. I’ll make you beg me to take it off your finger and I’ll make you sorry you ever came to my house to start fuckin trouble with me,” and Karen doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled.

I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Karen’s head against the hard wood door. I’m cracking her fuckin skull against the door over and over again until Karen is seeing stars, fuckin stars,and her legs get all wobbly, and when I let go of Karen’s hair, Karen slides right down the wall quite dazed. I’m looking down at Karen screaming insanely, “Get up cow. Come on I thought you were so fuckin tough.” I start laughing as I see Karen look up at me through her dazed, glazed eyes, and I realize that Karen is knocked silly. I grab this fat cow by her fuckin hair and I jerk her standing straight up on her feet,”Karen is ffebly moaning out, “AAAAHHHH, MY HAIR< PLEEEEEASE,” and Karen’s legs are all wobbly. I march this stupid flabby slut right across the living room and I’m holding her up in only her panties and bra right in front of her husband, and I start laughing as I scream “Look at her FT, look at your tough wife now. She doesn’t look so tough after I knocked her silly, does she FT. FT and I start laughing all over again as Karen is just standing there with this silly little smile across her face she’s so fuckin dazed.

I spin Karen around to face me and I start laughing right in this fat cow’s face and I scream, “You weren’t a good wife, you were a total bitch. FT deserves a much better wife than you Karen,” and Karen lets out a little laugh she’s so fuckin senseless. I scream, “You might think this is funny you fat cow, but now I’m going to take you ring. I’m going to pull your precious wedding ring right off of your finger.” Karen cries out, ‘No, never.” I grab Karen’s left arm and I shove her shoulder back, and I spin Karen around, wrenching her arm up behind her back. The pain seems to wake Karen up and she screams, ‘AAHH, AAHH, MY ARM LET GO.” I’m holding this red headed whore up right in front of her husband and I laugh as I scream, “Now tell your husband he deserves a much better woman than you to be his wife.’ Karen has tears welling in her eyes and she cries out, “No, let me go you fuckin whore.” I twist this big mouth’s arm up higher behind her back and Karen is screaming, “AAHH, AHH, LET GO YOU”RE HURTING ME.” I scream, “say it bitch.” Karen cries out, “MY ARM,” as I twist it up a little higher and a little harder. Karen cries out, “You deserve a much better woman to be your wife.”

I start laughing as I scream, “Alright Karen you flabby old whore, now you’re going to beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off  of your finger or I’ll break your fuckin arm.” Tears start overflowing out of Karen’s eyes and she bloody and all pummeled and weak, and I have her fuckin arm wrenched high up behind her back, and she’ screaming, Take it. Take my fuckin ring, I’m begging you, you’re hurting me, I’m begging you please take my wedding ring off of my finger.” I let go of this fuckin cows arm

I still have her fuckin arm twisted behind her back, and I let go. I wanna see if this fat old whore is being submissive because she’s being forced by the pain, or if she is totally submissive to me now. Karen moans “AAAAHHHH,” as she starts rubbing her aching shoulder with her hand. Karen’s arm is really in pain and tears are streaming down this red heads face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and she’s shaking in fear. You can see her teeth chattering as she starts begging me, “Please, you can have my husband, you can have my wedding ring, I’m sorry, you win, just please stop beating me up.” I start laughing, but I’m still really infuriated and I show this cow her ring, her very own precious wedding ring which is on my fist now and I laugh right in her face screaming, “You stupid flabby slut, look at it, look at your wedding ring, it’s on my finger now. Now I have your husband and I have you precious wedding ring too.” Karen is crying and blubbering blood, sputtering, “my ring.” I start laughing as I scream, “This is my wedding ring now you fuckin whore, that’s right cow, now you’re the fuckin whore, and now I’m married to FT, and this is my wedding ring, Say it.”

Karen is crying, and crying like a little girl, and she desperately cries out, “Pleeeease FT, pleeeeeeease I’m begging you, pleeeease help me,” but Ft didn’t move a fuckin inch to help this flabby old cow, he just sat there watching as I really knocked the shit out of this fat fuckin whore and humiliated her. I’m really getting off on bashing this whore’s face in with her ring. I take the ring, once again Karen’s very own wedding ring and I smash it hard, “bang,” right into the bone of her nose. Insanely I show Karen her ring, that fuckin big metal ring and then insanely I punch her right in her face, right in her nose, straight into it again. I’m bashing this fat cow’s nose in and Karen is scared and she’s crying uncontrollably. She’s fuckin shaking in fear as she cries out, “I’m a whore, I’m the fuckin whore and it’s your wedding ring now Theresa. My husband is yours, and my wedding ring is yours.”

Karen thinks that she has submitted to me and that it was over. I start laughing as I scream “You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to humiliate me with this ring. Now I’m going to humiliate you with this ring. I want you to beg, fuckin beg me to shove this ring up your ass and to fuck you up your ass and show your husband just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.” Karen is so straight, she could never even imagine this happening to her.  Her eyes keep overflowing with tears and mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and she’s starts frantically crying and begging, Pleeeease FT, PLEASE HELP ME, I’m BEGGING YOU, PLEASE DON”T LET HER DO THIS TO ME.”
I laugh and a take the open palm her my left hand and I smack her “bang,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my had smack. Then I take the back of my hand and I crack her hard, “bang,” right across the other side of her face. I start “bam, bam, bam,” smack her face silly with her very own wedding ring. I’m crack that fuckin big, heavy metal wedding ring back and forth across her face until I slap Karen silly, and I start laughing at just how fuckin slapped silly that fat fuckin whore looks, her face is all bloody and red, and she has this blank fuckin look across her face. I scream, “Now I’m going to beat you up again. I’m really going to teach you a fuckin lesson for the way you treated FT. He is such a good man and you beat him up. He’s a gentlemen bitch, he wouldn’t hit you back.’ I’v worked myself up and now I can feel a warm feeling in between my legs and I show her the ring again, and “bang,” I bash this stupid bitch’s nose “bang,” with that ring. Blood is gushing from her nose and Karen is crying like a baby and she’s begging me, “”Please fuck me up my ass with your wedding ring, I’m begging you please fuck me up my ass with my very own wedding ring on your finger.” I scream, “now take your bra off you fat fuckin whore, and show your husband your fat cow tittes. Karen obediently took her bra off and her big, fat cow tits are just plopping around. I scream “lower your panties you fat fuckin whore,“ and I start laughing at how I am paying this fat fuckin cxnt back for how she treated her really great husband badly.
I show this cow her wedding ring again, and I start laughing insanely, screaming, “kiss this ring or I’ll knock your fuckin teeth in with it.” I’m like an insane lunatic and I lose my temper and I show her this ring, her very own wedding ring on my fist and ‘bang,” I bash her teeth in. Karen is spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth.

THEN IT HAPPENED, I can see all the fight, all the fuckin steam, all the fuckin hate drain right out of her, and your wife, your 50 year old whore wife’s defiance drains right out of her and she grabs my hand, my left hand, the one with her wedding ring on it and she holds it right up to her lips, and she kisses it, right on my hand, right on my fuckin finger.” I start laughing as I scream, “FT, look at how much respect I am teaching her for her wedding ring on my finger.” “Lick it cxnt, lick your ring you big fat cow.” I can hear FT moaning, “OOOHHHH.” I scream, “Keep licking it slut. Keep licking and show my husband just how much respect you have for my marriage and my wedding ring.”

I slowly turn Karen around so that husband can see this stupid flabby bitch, the fat fuckin whore that has abused him, and punched him and bloodied him, so that he can see how submissive his flabby cow ex-wife is. And FT couldn’t contain his cock in his jeans, and I saw him lower his jeans, and his shorts have a very huge bulge in them. I scream, “Tell your husband just how sorry you are for the way you treated him cow.” Karen is completely submissive to me now and she’s crying like a baby and desperately she starts crying out, “I’m sorry FT. I’m such an idiot FT, I’m so, so sorry. I have learned my lesson FT, please make her stop.”

This stupid bitch really has me infuriated all over again, and I take the finger, the one on my left hand, the very same finger that his this fat fuckin whore’s wedding ring on it, and I shove it right up into her ass. Karen gets this totally shocked look on her face, and Karen was speechless for a moment, but then Karen starts to leap, to jump, to wrench, to try and dance off of my finger, but she can’t. I have my right hand lace right through Karen’s hair, and my finger, the one with her wedding ring on it, shoved up her ass, and I start fucking her with it.

That’s right FT, I’m holding your wife, your flabby cow tough ex-wife like a puppet on my finger, and I start laughing, “Look at her FT, look at what happens to abusive, nasty fuckin whore’s when they beat up my husband. He’s mine now, Say it cow, say he’s my man.” Karen is sputtering blood and she’s all swollen and black and blue and she’s crying like a baby,  but she’s scared and her teeth are chattering, and she’s shaking in fear. All of a sudden Karen gets this strange look on her face and she cries out, “he’s yours, he’s your husband now.”
I start fucking her ass with her ring. I’m plunging that finger, the one with Karen’s very own wedding ring on it in and out of her ass over and over again. I’m vicious and I’m really teaching this bitch a lesson for what she did to you FT. I’m holding this skuzzy fat cow whore bent over as I’m shoving her fuckin ring in and out again and again. All of a sudden I hear FT moaning, ‘AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and I look over and FT can’t contain it anymore and he’s jerking himself off. I scream, “MOO COW, Moo you fat fuckin whore, and show your husband just what a stupid, submissive, pathetic fat cow you really are.”
FT, your wife, your 50 year old wife is moaning and blubbering like a little baby, she’s sputtering blood and she takes a long deep breath, and you wife moo’s MT, she’s completely submissive your Mistress, to the woman that treats you the way you deserve to be treated. How do you like it, how do you like being beat up and abused by someone else.” And she’s crying hysterically, and submissively crying out, “MMMOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO,” mooing like a cow, right in front of you FT.

FT is possessed, he starts screeching like a wounded animal “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH. He’s having one convulsive explosion right after another, screaming insanely , “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHH,”  as he shot load after loud, hot globs of hot cum all over Karen’s hair and her face, as Karen stands right in front of FT, stands right in front of her very great ex-husband that she has used and abused over and over again, and she’s MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOO MOOING OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE THE STUPID, PATHETIC FAT COW THAT SHE REALLY IS, and I’m fuckin laughing as I I rip my finger right out of this bitch’s ass hole. I hold the ring up. I’m holding this fat fuckin whore’s very own wedding ring, the very same ring that I just shoved up into her as hole and fuck her up her ass with, and I start laughing as I scream, “lick this ring cow. Lick this ring clean you stupid, flabby slut.”

I could feel my pussy get soaking wet as Karen submissively stocks her tongue right out of her mouth and she starts licking the ring, she’s licking her very own wedding ring on my finger clean
And FT’s cock is big and hard all over again. He’s all fuckin hard and erect as he watches me abuse this big mouth, and punish her over and over again. I walk over to FT and I sits down on the couch right next to him and I scream, “crawl over here you fat cow, and lick my cxnt. I’m laughing as I watch Karen, and Karen is completely submissive to me right in front of FT. She crawls right between my legs and I can feel Karen’s face rub against my thick hairy dark bush, and my pussy starts pulsating. I’m thinking of how fuckin hot and sexy her tongue felt against my finger when she licked the ring. I can feel her tongue FT, I can feel her tongue gently poking around my cxnt. I moan “OOOHHH, and I’m starting to get really excited.
Then Karen starts licking my cxnt. She’s fucking my cxnt with her tongue. She’s teasing my clit and sweat starts rolling down my face, and my nipples are rock hard and ready to burst, and I’m panting and making these sexy little noises, “OOOHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” She’s plunging her tongue in and out and in and out of my soaking wet pussy, and my hand, my left hand, the one with Karen’s very own precious wedding ring on it is jerking off his cock again. I scream “moo cow, moo into my cxnt you big fat cow.” I’m totally in charge now and Karen says, “MMMMOOOOO.” She starts to moo like a cow “MMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOO,” over and over again right into my wet, hot pussy. The vibrations of Karen’s tongue and lips inside of my wet, soaking wet pussy as she’s “MMMMMOOOOOO,” mooing  “MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOO,” over and over again.

I start to explode on this fat cow’s face. I’m having fuckin convulsion after convulsion, “OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH, explosion after explosion all over this fat cow’s face. “ FT, you have never even thought of being this excited before. You have your big, sexy 35 year old Mistress, teaching your flabby 50 year old cow abusive wife a lesson for you, and FT, I’m making this fat cow moo into my cxnt for you. “MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOO,” over and over again. And I shove her back and FT, FT you start “AAAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHHHH,” squirting hot globs of your cum all over your abusive, nasty old wife.

We go to bad and I make this fat cow watch as you fill my cxnt with your cum FT, and when my cxnt is all full and gushing cum again, I make you moo into it. I make you moo into my wet, hot pussy as you suck your husband cum right out of me.” “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” and you’re crying, and screaming.” WE keep your wife to cook, and to clean, and to lick my pussy out after you FT fill it up.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 07:49:46 PM »
WOW! Amazing story Johnny! My wife learned her lesson I hope. 'm not sure if she'll ever fight again after that beating. Her spirit has been broken by a bigger and stronger woman.