News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

request for Big Angie-Big Angie fights Melva (big black woman)

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

I would like to tell you a story about my wife Angie. She got into a fight with my ex-wife 17 years ago. I had just got a divorce from my now ex-wife and I was going with Angie. My ex-wife thought she was so tough and she started a fight with Angie right before we moved from New Jersey to the southwest. Angie beat the shit out of her. Then the night before we moved one of my ex-wife’s girlfriends Melva, a big black woman came and beat the shit out of my wife.
We haven’t been back in all of this time, but I recently got a notice from the court in New Jersey. My ex-wife is suing me for $10,000. I spoke to my attorney and found out that if I don’t answer the summons and show up at court, a judgment would be put against me, and my ex-wife could get the money from me. It is a frivolous law suit, but I decided I had to go, and since it was on a Friday, Angie decided to go with me and we would spend a nice romantic weekend.

My ex-wife never even showed up for the law suit, so I went back to the hotel, and Angie went to see one of her old girlfriends for lunch. I wasn’t in the room for more than 2 minutes when there was a knock at the door. I thought it was Angie, but as I opened the door my ex-wife punches me “boom,” right in the stomach, and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air out of me, and Then this big, black woman comes right behind her and she sends her right fist ‘bang,” right into my jaw, and I’m seeing fuckin stars for a moment and the next thing I knew was “bam” I fell over onto the floor of the suite quite dazed. The black woman spun me over onto my stomach and my ex-wife puts handcuffs on me. I start yelling, “What’s going on her, let me go.” Melva flips me over onto my back and now my hands are cuffed under me. Melva punches me “boom,” right in my stomach and “OOOFFF,” I gasp for air again, and as I do my ex-wife shoves a ball gag into my mouth. I can’t believe it. I start trying to fuckin scream, but I can’t.

Melva pulls me up to my feet and she sits me on a chair in the corner and my ex-wife ties me to the chair. Melva sits down and my ex-wife starts telling me, “Your wife has become Melva’s sexual fantasy. Melva has been dreaming about beating the shit out of your wife again, but this time she is going to make your wife lick her feet, and suck her tits and lick her ass hole. She’s going to make your wife her slave, right in front of you, and then you are going to fill my pussy up with your hot cum, and your pathetic wife is going to have to lick and suck each and every last drop of your hot cum, right out of me.” She’s going to be very sorry for the second time that she beat me up.” I’m beet red both in shock and anger as I’m bucking back and forth. I realize now that if I try to stand up I will fall over forward with the chair going over my head. I’m trying to think of what to do, but I’m coming up blank.

My ex-wife keeps taunting me and telling me what Melva is going to do to my poor unsuspecting wife.  Melva is laughing as she reaches into her big, black pocketbook and pulls out this big, dildo and she is showing it to me and my ex-wife, and my ex-wife is laughing and taunting me, “How would you like so sit here and watch as Melva straps that cock on and fucks your precious Angie up her ass with it.” I’m so fuckin infuriated, and I can’t do a fuckin thing.

Two hours go by before Angie finally returns to the suit and she walks in and is shocked to see me tied up with a ball gag in my mouth, and My ex-wife and Melva. Melva is crazy and gets up off of the couch and she walks up to Angie screaming, “You remember me bitch, don’t you. I’m Melva, I kicked your ass many years ago and ever since then I have been having so many fantasies about you. So this is up to you, would you like to just lick and suck my ass and my pussy, and worship my feet, or do you want me to beat you up and make you love me.” Angie gets this instant rush of fear and horror running through her body and she steps back and says “You better stay away from me you big, fat bitch, I took kick boxing classes and I’ll knock the shit out of you this time.”

Melva sends her right fist plowing full force,  “bang,” right into Angie’s nose, strait into it, knocking Angie’s head swinging back and forth. Melva grabs a hold of my wife’s dress, and she pulls her forward into her fist again. She smahes her fist “bang,” right into her nose again and she swings Angie’s head back and now blood is rolling from Angie’s nose, and Angie cries out, “I’m BLEEEDING.” Melva screams, “You’re going to lick my cxnt you bitch, kick boxing or not, you’re going to kiss my big titties and suck on my nipples you stupid little bitch.”

My wife has this startled look on her face and she can’t say a fuckin word. I’m trying to tell Angie to hit her, and thinking “punch her, punch her,” but that ball gag has me fuckin silent and I have to sit there handcuffed and helpless and watch as this big, black bull dyke is bloodying my wife’s face. My ex is sitting right next to me, and I’m so infuriated as she says, “This is so exciting. I was so happy the last time Melva beat Angie up, and we have been having such hot, sexual fantasies. Melva is really going to make your wife her sex slave.” I’m red in the face as I watch Melva still holding my wife by her dress, pull Angie forward and send her fist plowing full force “bang,” right into her nose again, snapping her head back, and Angie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Now blood is really rolling from Angie’s nose.\
Angie put’s her hand to her nose and I can see Angie’s face starting to get redder and redder, and I know my wife has quite an explosive temper, and when Angie loses her temper I wouldn’t wanna be the other guy. My heart is pounding hard as I watch my wife lose her temper and start flailing wild hard punches right at Melva’s face. I’m really elated, screaming to myself, “hit her, hit her babe, come on knock her silly.” She smacks her right fist into Melva’s left eye, and a left to Melva’s chin, but then Melva gets her arms up to block most of the punches, and hardly any of the punches get through. Then I could see my wife running out of steam, and then as Angie sends her right fist at Melva’s face, Melva reaches up and she grabs Angie’s wrist in mid air, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Angie’s chin. Angie’s head snaps back, and as It’s coming back forward that big fat cow swings her right fist back, and then she swings it forward and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut into my wife’s jaw. She knocks my wife’s head up and back, and when her head comes back down I can see her eyes are starting to swim around in her head, and she has this goofy little smile across her face, and I know she is quite dazed.

I watch this as this big old black butch dyke grabs my wife by her dress, and she holds her up screaming, “Now I’m going to make you into my slave bitch, and I’m going to make you lick and suck you’re husbands ex, that right, right in front of him. He’s going to watch you lick his cum out of that woman that you once beat up’ cxnt.” My wife’s shock turns to anger. My heart starts pumping as Angie’s face turns bright red, and my wife loses her temper again. Angie starts hammering Melva’s nose with her fist. I’m desperately trying to cheer out loud, but I can’t, so I’m cheering in my mind as I watch Angie hammering Melva’s nose and Melva’s nose start to fuckin bleed. I’m really cheering  now, it looks like my wife is starting to bash this big, bacl bitch’s nose in, but then suddenly Melva gets really angry, and now Melva loses her temper. I’m shocked as Angie smashes her nose “bang,” again, but the punch seems to have no effect on Melva and she takes her right  fist and she sends it plowing really hard, “bang,” uppercut  into my wife’s jaw again.

I could hear her teeth bang together and rattle in her head and my heart sinks into my stomach as I watch this blank look on my wife’s face. Melva rips my wife’s dress off. You could see the anger in Melva’s face as she tears that fuckin dress right off of her. Then she grabs Angie’s bra and she rips it right off of her too. I was part horrified, but for some reason hauntingly part turned on by how easily this big, strong black woman was controlling my big, tough beautiful wife. She pushes my wife up against the wall and she starts twisting her nipple. The pain seems to wake Angie up and she feebly cries out, “OOOOWWWW,” as that big cow is trying to rip her nipple nipple right off of her chest.
I can see my wife’s eyes swimming around in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. My wife starts to stumble away from the wall, but Melva just pushed her back, and as my wife is standing there knock silly, Melva starts beating up her tits. She screams, “Angie you fuckin big mouth. I’v been dreaming about using your big, floppy tits as punching bags for so many fuckin years.” She starts punching my wife’s big, sexy tits. She’s using my wife’s tits as punching bags, and I’m totally embarrassed. My cock is rock hard and trying to break through my pants as I sit there watching this big, tough black woman beating the shit out of my poor helpless wife, and all Angie could do is feebly cry out, “stop, please stop.” She’s knocking my wife’s big, sexy tits left and right and with uppercuts, and as bad as I feel for my wife getting beat up, I am so fuckin turned on watching this big black bitch in total control of my sexy wife, and using her big, sexy tits like punching bags. She punches Angie’s tits until Angie’s tits are all swollen and black and blue. Melva laughs insanely as she screams, “Are you ready to submit bitch, or do I really have to bash your face in.” I’m thinking, “Please Angie, please give it up,” but Angie cry’s out, “never.” Melva takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into my wife’s mouth. Melva bashes my wife’s teeth in, and she busts her lips open. I’m horrified as I watch my wife spitting blood, and bloody teeth right out of her mouth.

Melva laughs viciously and she screams, “Alright Angie you submissive bitch. Say that you’re my slave, say that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Tears start to well up in Angies eyes, and Angie cries out, “PLEASE, I’m BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO,” but Melva is really getting excited beating Angie up. I can see a big, wet spot on her dress near her crotch. She drags Angie across the room by her hair and she pulls Angie across her lap as she sits down on a chair. Then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Angie’s ass.  She’s spanking my wife’s ass over and over again, and my poor wife’s ass first starts to turn all red and get all puffy, and then her ass starts getting all swollen and black and blue. She’s leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Angie’s sexy ass. I’m cheering for my wife to just submit, in my mind. I want to tell her, give up, do what this bitch wants you to do,”  but on the other hand, it is so fuckin erotic watching this big, strong black woman with my wife hung over her lap, crying like a little baby and begging Melva to stop, “stop, I’m begging you please stop.”

Melva screams, “You want me to stop beating you up you stupid, pathetic little bitch, then say it,” I was almost in tears already, I’m shaking my body, trying desperately to tell my wife “PLEASE SUBMIT, PLEASE DO WHAT THIS CRAZY BITCH WANTS YOU TO DO,” but Angie is proud and she is straight, and she would never consider sexual encounters with other woman. Angie is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Melva grabs Angie’s hair with her left hand and she takes her right fist and she plows it “boom,” right into Angie’s stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Angie’s stomach and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of her. Angie  grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Melva jerks Angie standing straight up by her hair, and  Angie screams “AAAHHH,” as she reaches up and she tries to pull Melva’s hand out of her hair. Then Melva smahes her fist right into Angie’s stomach again. Angie doubles over “OOOFFf,” gasping for fuckin air and Melva grabs her hair and wrenches her standing up straight again. Angie is coughing and gasping for fuckin air, but Melva really doesn’t care, she slams her fist “boom,” right into Angie’s aching belly again.

Melva grabs Angie’s hair and she pulls her standing up straight on her feet. Angie screams from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Melva screams, “Are you ready to me my slave bitch.” Angie has had all the breath knocked right out of her and she can’t say a fuckin word, and Angie’s stomach is all swollen and red and black and blue from the hard punches. Melva stands her back up straight and she smacks Angie hard across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Melva screams, “Answer me bitch,” but before she even gives Angie a chance to answer she punches her “bang,” right in her nose really hard, and Angie’s nose starts gushing blood. I feel so bad for my poor wife. This big, strong black woman is really knocking the shit out of her, but

all of a sudden my embarrassment from before got a whole lot worse. My ex-girlfriend leans over and she wraps her hand tightly around my big, hard erect penis, right through my pants, and she’s laughing as she says, “How do you think you’re pathetic bloody wife would feel if she knows how sexually turned on you are watching her get beat into a bloody mess. My pussy is dripping for your big hard cock and while your wife is eating out Melva’s black cxnt, you’re going to fill my pussy up with your hot cum over and over again, & then Melva is going to force your ugly, pathetic wife to lick and suck every last drop of your hot cum right out of my soaking wet pussy.”
I’m even more embarrassed, I want this whole crazy experience just to vanish off of the face of earth. I want my wife OK, but my cock is now trying to bust right out of my pants, and I’m so fuckin hot, and what’s worse is my ex-wife has my rick hard cock in he rhand and she knows just how turned on I am.  Melva punches Angie’s nose again, “bang,” and you can hear the bone of her nose crack and break right under Melva’s fist, and blood is squirting out of Angie’s nose. I can see Angie starting to panic. Tears start streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. I’m so relieved, Angie starts crying out, “Alright, I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

Melva orders my wife, “get on your hands and knee, you’re going to clean my feet with your tongue bitch.” I can’t believe it, my wife, my beautiful sexy wife falls right onto her hands and knees submissively, right in front of Melva, and she takes the big, strong black woman’s shoe off of her left foot. I can see that Melva’s feet are sweaty and dirty, but Angie grabs her foot and she holds it right up to her swollen, bloody lips and she sticks her tongue out and she starts cleaning Melva’s foot with her tongue. She’s licking her foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Then Melva starts laughing as she screams, “remove my other shoe, and lick my other foot bitch. My wife, my beautiful sexy wife is on the ground licking this black bitch’s dirty feet.

Melva laughs and she reaches over and she grabs her pocketbook and she removes this large, hard erect rubber cock, that same fuckin strap on dildo I had seen before, and Melva stands up and she straps it right onto herself. I’m sitting there and I start crying for my wife, tears start to roll down my cheeks, but my cock is so fuckin hard as I’m looking at my big, strong tough wife, on her hands and knees under this big, strong tough black woman, and Angie is crying like a baby as Melva holds that big hard dildo right in her face screaming, “Look at your new cock you stupid slave bitch.” This is so fuckin crazy. This is the most erotic thing that I could ever imagine. My ex, my hated ex-wife unzips my zipper and she opens my pants, and my cock is so hard and erect it might burst through the skin. I have tears rolling down my cheeks, and I’m so fuckin hard my cock hurts. Angie see’s my big hard erect cock in my ex-wife’s hand.
Melva orders my wife to suck the cock. “Suck it like you suck your husband’s cock you stupid bitch.” I can’t believe it. I never would have even imagined my wife with another woman, or with a dildo. She’s just so straight, but I’m sitting there, watching Angie take that big, hard erect rubber cock in her hands, and she holds it right up to her mouth and she starts sucking it like she sucks my cock. This is so fuckin erotic, I’m watching this huge, strong, tough black woman making my wife into a complete fool. She is in total control and in total charge of my sexy, hot wife, and my ex girlfriend, the one that my beautiful tough wife knocked the shit out of is jerking me off as I’m watching my wife sucking her cock. My wife is crying like a baby as she’s servicing this dildo, and then Melva pulls it out of her mouth and she pulls Angie standing up straight on her feet by her hair, & Angie screams ‘STTOPP,” as Melva spins her around.
Melva sticks that big, rubber penis right up to my wife’s asus, and Angie’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as Melva rams that big, hard, erect rubber cock right up into her ass hole. Angie lets out a bloodcurdling scream, ‘AAAAHHH,” as she starts trying to leap, jump, twist, fuckin dance off of that big, hard cock, but she can’t. Melva has her left hand laced tightly through Angie’s hair, and that big, hard erect rubber cock shoved deep into Angie’s ass hole, and Angie just can’t get away. Angie starts crying out, “Get it out, please I’m begging you get it out you’re hurting me, as Melva drags my wife right in front of me. She laughs as she holds Angie’s head down screaming, “look at how excited your husband gets as his ex wife is jerking him off while he watches me beat you up. Look at his big hard cock as he watches me fuck you up your ass.”
Melva bends Angie over and it’s just so erotic watching this huge tough black woman in such total control of my wife, and my ex-wife is jerking me off and all of a sudden I start “AAAAHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another. I’m shooting glob after glob of my hot cum right into my wife’s bloody, bruised face, I thought I was finished pumping globs of cum all over my wife, face and hair, but when the big, tough black woman pulled my wife’s face up for me to see, and I saw my hot cum mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, streaming down Angie’s face, and the goofly little grin right across Angie’s face, I started “OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” squirting glob after glob of my cum all over Angie’s face and hair even more, and its dripping down her chin and onto her huge, swollen, black and blue tits.
I’m crying even harder now as I watch this big crazy black woman rip that cock out of Angie’s ass hole and scream, “Now get on your knees you stupid little bitch.” My wife is submissive to Melva now and she gets on her knees right in front of Melva. Melva orders my wife to suck the dildo clean. I can’t even imagine how my wife feels as she is forced to take that big, hard erect rubber cock, the same rubber cock that Melva just shoved up into her ass hole and fucked her with, and Angie puts it right into her mouth and she start sucking it clean.

My ex-wife, that nasty  bitch is still jerking me off, and I can’t believe that my cock is hard again. This big black bitch is dominating my sexy wife, and forcing her to suck this big, rubber strap on cock, and my wife is sucking it passionately, like she sucks my cock. Melva pulls the dildo out of Angie’s mouth and she grabs Angie’s hair and she pulls her up onto her feet and she walks her right into the bedroom. My ex-wife unties me from the chair and she stands me up and she walks me into the bedroom. My hands as still handcuffed and I still have a ball gag in my mouth, and my big, hard erect cock is standing straight out. Melva laughs and she turns Angie around to look at me screaming, “Look at how hard you husbands cock is again bitch. He really gets off on watching me humiliate you. He is getting off from the touch of his ex-wife on his big, hard cock.”
I can see my wife crying and crying. Melva starts taking all of her own clothes off screaming, “I’v waited 17 years for this Angie, and now my fantasies area all coming true, and my ex-wife laughs and says, Yah and mine too.” Melva is completely naked and she lays down on the bad and she orders my wife to lick her tits. I can’t believe it as I watch my normally dominant wife, completely submissive to this big black woman, and my wife leans right over and she starts licking one of the black woman’s huge breasts, and then the other. The black woman screams, “suck my nipples bitch.” Angie is completely submissive to the black woman and she takes one nipple into her mouth and she start sucking it. The big black woman looks so big and so tough, and so dominant, and I can’t believe how submissive my wife is. My wife is licking and kissing and sucking that woman’s huge black breasts, and Melva’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and Melva is crying out, “OOOHHH, her tongue is making my pussy sooooo wet.” Sweat is starting to roll down Melva’s face and Melva’s nipples are so hard they’re ready to burst, and Melva is “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” panting and making these sexy little noises.
My cock is rock hard and I’m really excited as Melva spreads her legs and she’s laughing as she screams, “I’v been waiting for this moment for 17 fuckin years bitch. Lick my pussy out.” I can’t believe it. My ex-wife has me with my pants down on the other side of the bed, and I’m watching my wife lay down right in between this big, strong black woman’s legs, and she hold her lips right up to Melva’s wet, hot pussy and she flicks her tongue right across her pussy. Melva shudders and cries out “OOOOHHHHH.” My ex-wife jumps on to my cock. She sits right on top of my big, hard cock and slides down. She’s bouncing her soaking wet, hot pussy up and down on my big, hard cock, as I’m sitting only feet away watching my wife being forced to lick out Melva’s soaking wet black pussy.  It’s so fuckin hot watching my wife licking Melva’s soaking wet pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. I start to explode. I’m having convulsions and shooting one explosive glob of my hot cum after another right into my ex-wife, hot pussy, and My ex- my fuckin ex-wife starts going off too. She’s screaming, “OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHH MY GOD, OOOOHHHH MY GOD.”
My ex-wife rolls right off of me onto the bed. She’s laying right on her back on this big, king sized bed with her cxnt full of my hot cum. Melva grabs my wife’s hair and she pulls her head out of her cxnt. Then she sits up and she spins Angie around. She turns my wife around screaming, “that’s right you stupid bitch. Now you’re going to lick and suck every last drop of your husband’s cum right out of his ex-wife’s cum soaked cxnt. My ex-wife is holding Angie’s hair and laughing as she screams, “that’s right Angie you stupid bitch, suck your husband’s hot cum out of my cxnt.
Melva grabs my cock. She wraps her big, strong hand right around my big, hard erect cock and she starts jerking me off as I’m watching my totally submissive wife licking my cum out of my ex-wife’s pussy, and this big tough black woman is yanking hard on my big, hard cock, and I’m in such awe as I watch my wife licking my ex-wife’s cum soaked pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. My ex-wife is getting all hot. She’s sweating and panting and making sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” as she screams, “suck me off bitch.” Melva is masturbating me and as I watch my ex-wife start to “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHHH,” exploding on my wife’s face. She’s breaking into convulsions and having one explosive orgasm after another as my wife eats all my hot cum right out of her cxnt, and I start to shoot wads of my hot cum all over my wife’s face and hair and onto her swollen tits.
They get up and take the ball gag out of my mouth and they through the keys to the handcuffs onto the floor and then they leave. Angie slowly gets up and she takes the handcuffs off of me. Angie is in severe pain, but her hot pussy is aching and soaking wet and…………….

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: request for Big Angie-Big Angie fights Melva (big black woman)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 01:49:28 AM »
very nice
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages