News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request Eagleton-Sandy (bar owner) vs Kavita (patron)

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request Eagleton-Sandy (bar owner) vs Kavita (patron)
« on: May 07, 2013, 03:48:44 AM »

Two beautiful woman slug it out

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request Eagleton-Sandy (bar owner) vs Kavita (patron)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 04:04:44 AM »

Sandy-owner of the bar/restuarant 5'8", 150 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 04:06:37 AM »

Sandy-owner bar/restaurant-5'8", 150 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 04:15:42 AM »

Kavita-Bar/restaurant patron- 5'4" 125 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 04:54:35 AM »

Part-1
Scenario: Kavita and her friends decide to go Downtown for dinner. It is a rough area on the fringe of the law, with tough, fast women on the prowl for mates, both temporary and otherwise. The place they go to has acquired a reputation for good food ,smoky bars and in general a place which is quite indulgent and turned a blind eye to brawls, particularly if itinvolved women . The Owner is Sandy a attractive ,buxom 40 year old woman. Sandy is around 5ft 8 inches , 150 lbs with a impressive rack and a large well rounded arse .

Kavita is a 38 year old ,5ft 4 inches, 125 lb woman with a firm 38
bust with large nipples and a delectable 36 inch well rounded arse. She has dark hair , and she comes with an attitude spelt with a Capital “A” .She is snooty and thinks she is a princess with everybody at her beck and call. She is also into
kick boxing and thinks that she is a very tough woman.

She and her friends come to the place and are given a place to sit. Sitting next to them alone is a buxom woman who is smoking and blowing rings, and the smoke is drifting towards her. This is enough to trigger Kavita .She says“don’t smoke Here”, not knowing that she is speaking to Sandy, the tough owner of the bar/restaurant who just ignores her and continues to smoke and blow rings ,in fact she turns towards Kavita and continues to smoke on her face .Kavita screams and says “can’t you hear you low class whore ,I told you to stop smoking” . People are gradually becoming aware of the exchange, and the atmosphere is becoming charged. Sandy’s waitresses and other employees are converging towards this table. Sandy looks at Kavita and says “who has let you in ?" This is based on true incident where I was present with a some of my friends.
 Request a story from you. Regards

Part-2
Sandy puts her hands on her hips and says, “Smoking is allowed here, so why don’t you turn around, mind your own business and stop annoying the customers.” Kavita looks up at Sandy and says, “You better walk away and mind you own fuckin business.” Sandy screams, “This is my business you fuckin big mouth, so why don’t you just shut up behave.” Kavita’s friends are all laughing and egging her on. Kavita looks up and says, “You have no idea of who you are speaking to you insolent, inconsequential bitch, I’d like nothing better than to take you over my knee and teach you some manners, you need to be taught a little respect.”

Kavita gets up to her feet, Sandy’s face turns beet red and just as Kavita reaches her feet, Sandy takes her left fist and she punches Kavita “bang,” right into her nose, swinging her head back and making Kavita’s nose bleed she’s so pissed off she really wants to knock Kavita’s nose in. Kavita falls halfway back into one of her friends, but Sandy grabs Kavita’s dress with both of her hands and she yanks Kavita up, screaming right into her shocked face, “You little bitch, I’m going to knock the shit out of you over and over again right in front of everyone, and then I’m going to make to  make you my slave. You’re going to lick my pussy in front of everyone. You’re going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do,” but Kavita is enraged, she can’t believe anyone would have the fuckin nerve to challenge her like this. Kavita raises her right knee up and her knee goes right up “bang,” right into Sandy’s cxnt. Sandy groans “OOOHHH,” and her eyes almost bulge right out of her head.  Sandy lets go of Kavita’s dress and she grabs her aching pussy and she bends over in pain backing away from Kavita.
Kavita goes after Sandy and she swings her left fist back and then she swings back up and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Sandy’s jaw, and Sandy is seeing fuckin stars as her jaw smashes right up off of Kavita’s knee. Sandy’s head swings straight up in the air, and Sandy is stood straight upon her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Sandy is fuckin startled.” Now Kavita grabs Sandy’s dress with both of her hands and she holds Sandy up, screaming in Sandy’s face, just like Sandy had screamed in her face only minutes ago. “I am the Mistress you stupid bitch, and you are going to be my slave. I’m going to humiliate you, right in front of everyone.”

Sandy has been in many fists fights before and Sandy takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Kavita’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Kavita’s nose and her head snaps back, and now it’s Kavita who lets go of Sandy’s dress as she stumbles backwards on her high heels. Kavita puts her hand to her nose and seeing her blood she shows it to Sandy crying out, ‘Look at what you did to me you bitch, I’m fuckin bleeding,  but before she can say another word Sandy grabs her dress and she smashes her “bang,’ right in her nose again. Blood is really rolling from Kavita’s nose and Kavita cry’s out, “Stop, I’m bleeding.” Sandy won’t stop. She pulls at Kavita’s dress and she rips it right off of her, and then she pulls back the same right fist and she pounds it “bang,’ right into Kavita’s left eye. Instantly Kavita’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy, but

Kavita loses her temper and her face turns bright red. Sandy punches Kavita’ “bang,” right in her left eye again, and Kavita’s eye starts to swell up and turn black and blue, but Kavita lunges right at Sandy. She wraps her arms around Sandy as she leaps right on top of her and she tackles Sandy to the ground. Kavita tries to get up on top of Sandy, but Sandy reaches up and she grabs Kavita’s hair and she pulls Kavita right off of her, and the two woman start rolling back and forth across the cement floor of the bar like a catfight. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is really excited and they’re holding their breath waiting to see what’s going to happen. First Sandy is on top, then Kavita, then Sandy again, back and forth until Kavita manages to get on top of Sandy and she plops her full weight down on Sandy’s stomach. She knocks the fuckin air right out of her, and as Sandy is coughing and gasping for air, Kavita holds her arms down to the floor of the bar, and she puts her knees right on Sandy’s arms. Now Kavita is in complete control of Sandy, and Sandy is fuckin helpless………

Kavita takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sandy’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Sandy’s nose, and Sandy’s face starts turning red as she desperately tries to buck and to kick and to knock Kavita off of her, but she can’t. Kavita has her fuckin weight down on Sandy’s stomach, and Sandy can’t do anything to get her off. Kavita punches Sandy’s nose again “bang,” with her right fist, and Kavita is laughing as she screams, “You think that you’re so fuckin tough you stupid bitch. I’m going to make you lick my cxnt you fuckin big mouth. I have a big, hard, erect strap on rubber dildo in my pocketbook and I’ll be glad to fuck you up your ass with it in front of all of your friends you whore. I’ll make you beg me to fuck your ass hole with it.”

Sandy is bucking and kicking and all of a sudden she swings her feet right up Kavita’s back and she wraps her feet right around Kavita’s neck. She pulls Kavita over backwards and Sandy rolls up and is sitting, with Kavita laying on her back. Sandy pounds her right fist “boom,” right into Kavita’s belly. Her fist sinks deep into Kavita stomach, and “OOOFFF,” she pounds the fuckin air out of her, and now as Kavita is coughing and gasping fir air Sandy grabs Kavita’s wrists and she holds them down on the cement, then she raises up over Kavita, pinning her arms with her knees, and now it’s Sandy who has rendered Kavita totally helpless, and now Sandy is in charge of Kavita.
She grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Kavita’s head against the concrete. She’s cracking her fuckin skull, “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again against the hard fuckin cement until Kavita is knocked silly, and her eyes start swimming around in her head. Then Sandy gets up off of Kavita and she grabs her by her fuckin hair and she pulls Kavita standing straight up on feet. Kavita feebly cry’s out, “ooowww,” as the pain of having her hair ripped right out if her head starts to wake her up.

Sandy lets go of Kavita’s hair and Kavita is all goofy like a limp little floppy doll. She’s knocked so fuckin senseless that she doesn’t even know where she is any more, but as I said, Sandy has been in a lot of fist fights and she’s still really pissed off. She takes her left hand and she smacks it “bam,” right across Kavita’s face, swinging Kavita’s face to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her “bam,” , swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts “bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of Kavita’s face screaming, “wake up bitch, Wake up you stupid little slut, I’m not even finished with you yet.”

This wakes Kavita up and tears are starting to well up in Kavita’s eyes and she starts crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Kavita isn’t prepared for how crazy Sandy really is. Sandy screams, “Now you’re going to beg me to be my slave. You’re going to tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as your Mistress, you got it.”

Kavita is a Mistress. All of her friends know that Kavita is always in charge, she tells people what to do, and she never gets told what to do, “Enough, I had enough, stop,” but Sandy is crazy and she really doesn’t care. She grabs Kavita’s dress and she rips it right off of her body, and Kavita is just standing there in her sexy white push up bra and little white lace panties in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming. Sandy grabs Kavita’s bra and she pulls it off. She rips her bra right off of her chest and Kavita’s big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really going crazy. Sandy screams, “I already knocked the shit out of you bitch, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of your tits.” Sandy raises her fists up like a man and she starts “right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, she’s using Kavita big sexy tits as punching bags. Tears start to roll from Kavita’s eyes and feebly Kavita is holding her hands up in front of herself crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Sandy is really getting off on humiliating this stupid big mouth bitch and she’s not going to fuckin stop. The crowd is screaming as they stand there and watch tough Kavita being beat up and humiliated. Sandy pummels Kavita’s tits until Kavita’s tits are all swollen and black and blue.

Sandy screams, “Alright you want me to stop beating you up you fuckin big mouth, then tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Tears start streaming down Kavita’s cheeks and Kavita starts crying out, “Please, I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. I’m begging you, please enough, please let me go.” Sandy laughs and she screams right in Kavita’s face, “You big mouth bitch, you thought that you were so fuckin tough, You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up bitch. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to teach you a fuckin lesson you will never forget. I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and your friends and all of these people are going to get a really good show. Now are you ready to submit you stupid bitch, or do I have to knock the shit out of you again.”
Kavita is starting to get panicky, she’s never been beat up or humiliated like this before and desperately she starts crying out, “help me, someone please help me, I’m begging you someone please help me,” but not one person, not even one of Kavita’s friends moved even one inch to help her. Everyone is just so turned on watching Kavita getting beat up, and every can’t wait to see hot, sexy Sandy dominate and humiliate hot, sexy Kavita.

Sandy loses her temper again and she takes her left fist and she punches Kavita right in her teeth, and Kavita’s lips spit open and blood starts rolling from her lips and filling up in her mouth. Tears are streaming down Kavita’s face and the fight seems to drain right out of her, and now Kavita gets this totally submissive look come across her face and she cries out, ‘Alright, I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress,” but Sandy is insane and she pounds her right fist “boom,” right into Kavita’s stomach. Kavita’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly and her knees just buckle right under her as she doubles over in pain gasping for air, and she falls right over onto her hands and knees right in front of Sandy.

Sandy grabs Kavita’s panties and she rips them right off of her, and then she starts dragging her by her fuckin hair right across the rough cement, and Kavita is crying out, “Stop, AAHH, please, AAHH LET GO” as Sandy drags her right over to a chair. Sandy sits down and she pulls Kavita right across her lap. She has Kavita draped right over her knees and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking Kavita’s left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek. She’s smacking the shit out of Kavita’s ass and Kavita is crying and crying out, “Stop, please I’m begging you, I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” The crowd is cheering and cheering as Sandy smacks the shit out of Kavita’s ass until Kavita’s ass is all swollen and red and black and blue, and Kavita has bloody red welt marks all over her ass.

Sandy dumps Kavita off of her lap and Kavita falls over onto her hands and knees on the dirty floor of the bar. Sandy screams, “remove my shoe slave, now you’re going to lick my feet clean.” Kavita could never even imagine being this humiliated before, but Kavita is scared and she has no other choice. Sandy is forcing her against her will. Sandy has made this normally tough, dominant woman into a weak, pathetic submissive slave, and Kavita takes Sandy’s right foot into her hands and she removes Sandy’s shoe. Then she holds Sandy’s stocking foot right up to her mouth, and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Sandy’s foot. The crowd is giving Sandy a standing ovation and screaming as Kavita is forced to be totally submissive to Sandy and she’s licking her foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master.

Sandy screams, “Now my other foot slave.” Kavita grabs a hold of Sandy’s other foot and she removes her other shoe. Then she holds it right up to her mouth and she starts licking Sandy’s other foot. She’s licking her feet passionately again and again and the crowd is loving watching this dominant woman forced to be totally submissive. Sandy looks up and she sees one of her waitresses standing in the crowd and she calls her over and whispers something to her. The waitress takes off and returns seconds later with a big black bag. Sandy takes this big, hard erect rubber cock out of the bag and she holds it right up in Kavita’s face, and Sandy is laughing as she screams, “Now I’m really going to teach you a fuckin lesson you stupid bitch.”

Kavita’s eyes start overflowing with tears as she cries out, ‘No, oh no, not that, please,” and Kavita starts trying to crawl away. Sandy stands up and she lunges after Kavita screaming, “Where do you think you’re going bitch, I’m far from finished with you yet,” and she takes the sharp point of her right high heel and she kicks Kavita “boom,” hard right in her ass. Kavita screams “AAHH,” as she falls right over onto her stomach on the ground. Sandy straps that big, dildo onto herself and she grabs Kavita’s hair and drags her standing straight up on her feet. Kavita’s eyes are flooded with tears as she’s crying out, “AAHH, AAHH, no pleeeeease.” Sandy stands right behind Kavita and she sticks the big dildo right up against Kavita’s anus screaming, “Now beg me to fuck your ass with this cock you moron.” Kavita is scared and she’s shaking in fear and she cries out, “Fuck my ass Mistress. I’m begging you please fuck my ass with that cock Mistress.”
Sandy shoves it in. She plows that big, hard erect rubber cock right into Kavita’s ass hole. Kavita lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHH,” as that big dildo penetrates her tight ass hole. Kavita is leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to desperately dance off of that big, rubber penis, but she can’t. Sandy has her hand wrapped tightly through Kavita’s hair and that big, erect cock shoved deep into her ass hole and Kavita just can’t get away. Sandy starts talking Kavita out. She’s marching Kavita around the bar/restaurant in front of all of the people, in front of the friends and Sandy is laughing as she screams, “Now you’re going to tell everyone what a spoiled, stupid, big mouth bitch you have been, and how sorry you are for acting like that, and that you’re Mistress is teaching you respect and manners so that you never act like that again.”
Kavita is crying and crying, but Kavita is scared and she’s totally submissive to Sandy and she starts crying out, “I have been a spoiled big mouth bitch, and I’m sorry, I’m very sorry I acted the way that I did. My Mistress is teaching me respect and manners so that I never act like that again. The crowd is really cheering as Sandy is plunging that big, hard erect cock over and over again into Kavita’s ass hole. Then she pulls it out and she screams, “Now slave, get on your hands and knees and suck this cock clean.”

Kavita’s face turns beet red as she gets on her hands and knees and she looks up and sees all of her friends, all the friends that thought that she was so tough and so dominant, and all the people from the bar/restaurant is laughing at her and cheering for her humiliation. Kavita gets on her hands and knees right in front of Sandy and then she takes that big, dirty rubber cock in her hands and she sticks it right into her mouth and she starts sucking it like it is a man’s cock. She’s sucking it over and over again and the crowd is loving it. They are really getting off on seeing this dominant woman being forced to suck this dildo, the very same dildo that she just got fucked up her ass with over and over again.
Sandy un-straps the dildo and she hands it to Kavita and Sandy is laughing as she screams, “Now lay down on your back bitch, and fuck yourself with this cock.” Kavita can’t believe that Sandy is doing this to her. She wishes she could just melt into the floor and disappear, but she can’t and she is scared, and totally submissive to big tough Sandy. Kavita lies down on her back and she spreads her legs and she takes that big, hard erect rubber cock and she slides it right into her cxnt. She’s slowly playing with the dildo, and this infuriates Sandy. Sandy takes her right bare foot and she kicks Kavita “boom,” right in her side screaming, “fuck yourself you stupid bitch, you’re going to make yourself cum over and over again. The crowd is really cheering as Kavita starts plunging that big, hard erect rubber cock in and out and in and out.
Sandy starts laughing as sweat starts rolling down Kavita’s face, her her nipples get all hard and erect, and she starts ‘AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” panting and making these sexy little noises, and Sandy screams, ‘Look at you bitch, you’re getting off, You’re going to cum right in front of all of these people, right in front of the friends. Kavita is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” really getting excited. Sandy sits down on Kavita’s stomach and she grabs her big, hard erect nipples screaming, “You love this don’t you bitch.” Kavita is soooo embarrassed as she cries out, “YYYEEEESSSSS, YYYYYEEEESSSS,” and then she starts “OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on that big rubber cock.

Sandy screams, “fuck yourself again bitch, I’m not finished with you yet. Kavita is fucking herself over and over again with the dildo, and Sandy raises up and she holds her wet, hot pussy just inches over Kavita’s face ordering Kavita, “Kiss my cxnt bitch. Kiss my wet, hot pussy.” Kavita raises her head up off of the floor of the bar, and Kavita’s head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head as she kisses Sandy’s soaking wet pussy. Sandy removes her sexy black sequin blouse and her huge bra and Sandy’s huge sexy breasts are exposed in front of everyone. Sandy screams, “Kiss it again bitch and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Kavita starts kissing Sandy’s pussy over and over again, and Sandy’s nipples are all hard and erect. Kavita is still fucking herself with the dildo, and Kavita’s nipples are all hard and erect too.

Sandy screams, “Lick me out, lick me out you fuckin big mouth, so that all these people can see you get punished for being disrespectful and for having no manners. Kavita obediently starts licking Sandy’s pussy. She’s licking her cxnt feverishly like a dog licking its master over and over again. Sandy starts, “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” having one explosive orgasm after another right on Kavita’s face, right in her mouth, She’s dripping her hot juices and her hot cum into Kavita’s mouth. Sandy gets up and she see’s that Kavita  is just about to cum.

Sandy grabs the dildo and she pulls it right out of Kavita’s mouth. Kavita is shuddering, bouncing, humping fuckin air, and desperately crying out, “Please, fuck me, I’m begging you fuck me. I’m going to cum.” Sandy is vicious and she shoves that big dildo right into Kavita’s mouth screaming, “suck this cock clean you bitch.” Kavita is sucking the dildo, but Kavita is on fire, her nipples are rock hard and ready to burst, and sweat is streaming down her face. Sandy sees Kavita stick her fingers into her soaking wet pussy and start to masturbate herself. Sandy pulls that dildo right out of Kavita’s mouth and she holds her wet, hot pussy right over Kavita’s mouth and she starts pissing and Kavita starts ‘OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHH,” exploding and she’s drinking mouthful after mouthful of Sandy’s warm yellow urine. The crowd is going crazy and when Sandy stops pissing, she gets up off of Kavita and she walks out of the bar leaving Kavita totally humiliated in front of everyone…         

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 04:56:24 AM »

Sandy-bar/restaurant owner's hot body

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 04:57:56 AM »

Kavita