News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Lusty Lesson in Manners - Story by J. Coleman

• 3 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
A Lusty Lesson in Manners - Story by J. Coleman
« on: May 13, 2013, 10:17:56 AM »
A Lusty Lesson in Manners
Short Story by J. Coleman

Samantha was the classic haughty college coed with classic beauty that drew stares from adoring males wherever she went. With shoulder length raven black hair, a pert turned up nose, and perfect translucent white teeth; Samantha was always in the top percentile when it came to looks and she measured herself against almost anyone she came in contact with. Her tall 5'7" frame weighed around 125 pounds and she loved to flaunt her body in tight sexy clothing whenever an opportunity presented itself and she walked with a proud rather aloof gait that boasted of her own opinion of herself.
     With her looks and body, 20 year old Samantha was always with the "A" list crowd and chose her friends based on looks and social status. She would never be seen with someone she felt was "beneath" her and often she was outwardly cruel to those she perceived as less than attractive.
     As a sophomore in college majoring in education, Samantha was required to do a stint as a summer intern at a local camp where she acted as a lifeguard and camp counselor. Her duties required little of her and even when on duty as a lifeguard, Samantha was more interested in getting an even tan rather than supervising the children.
     Samantha thoroughly enjoyed teasing and flirting with the male counselors, always tossing them a bone and then laughingly yanking it away by hinting that they might have a chance with her and then cruelly crushing them when they tried.
     Most of the female counselors just ignored Samantha and gave her a wide berth. There were several who would have loved to scratch her eyes out just because she was such a bitch, but they didn't out of fear. Even though Samantha had never been in a real fight, she gave the outward appearance of being tough and able to handle herself in a scrap if required and this attitude protected her to a large degree from jealous rivals who might otherwise have wanted to rip out her hair for her rude condescending behavior.
     Beth was 28 and had been a counselor at the camp for many years since her aunt owned the facility and she was lacking in the looks and body department. She stood 5'4" and weighed around 155 pounds and while somewhat overweight, she was quite strong from working out and from doing heavy work around the camp.
     Beth's pock marked face silhouetted a large nose and with her weight, she was not among the more popular girls in any circle she traveled. She had become a lesbian mainly because it was easier for her to find female companionship than male because other lesbians were much more forgiving of her appearance than men were.
     The black haired lesbian had discovered several years earlier that she could use cat fighting as a tool to get into some rather erotic situations with beautiful women that otherwise wouldn't give her the time of day.
     She would pick out a victim and would then engineer a fight by verbal abuse, bumping into the girl, spilling a drink on her, or some other contrived means to initiate a fight. Then Beth could enjoy tearing off her victim's clothes and mauling her breasts and cxnt while rolling around on the floor with a girl she otherwise would never have been able to even talk to let alone touch in intimate places. These cat fights always gave Beth orgasmic release and she was always on the lookout for fresh meat.
     From the first day Samantha arrived at camp, she was ruthlessly vicious to Beth, mocking her, taunting her, and laughing at her for her slovenly appearance. Samantha was one of the most beautiful creatures Beth had ever seen and the homely brunette was quite taken with her, even with her cruelty.
     One afternoon by the swimming dock, Samantha was sunning herself when Beth approached. It had taken Beth several weeks to muster up the courage to talk to the stunning coed and she'd finally decided to throw caution to the wind and make a pass at her.
     The encounter lasted only several seconds with Beth running away in tears after Samantha's verbal tirade. Samantha told the girl in no uncertain terms that she wouldn't be caught dead with a fat ugly dyke like Beth and that if she wanted sexual company to go try the pig sty at the nearby farm.
     For the next two weeks Samantha abused Beth every time she saw her, taunting her in front of their peers for her ill advised sexual advances and teasing her without mercy about her appearance. Beth silently took the abuse without challenge knowing that if she was patient, she'd get the perfect opportunity to not only exact her revenge, but to touch that incredible body any way she wanted to.
     Beth's patience finally paid off as she found out Samantha had feigned illness to avoid an overnight field trip with the kids and the rest of the camp staff. Beth arranged with her aunt to stay behind as well and once the bus left, it was just Samantha and Beth alone at the camp facility.
     Beth had already showered and dressed in a pair of baggy beige shorts, a well worn white tank top, and a pair of old tennis shoes. Her panties were full cut white cotton and her bra was also bland white cotton with a safety pin holding a frayed broken shoulder strap in place. Not being Victoria's Secret material in any way, this was how Beth dressed on a daily basis.
     The anxious lesbian waited around the shower building for Samantha to make her usual daily appearance and the tall buxom 20 year old showed up right on schedule with towel and toiletries in hand.
     As Samantha walked past Beth who was sitting on a long wooden bench etching designs in the dirt with a long stick, she cast a nasty glare at the girl and then just walked by without saying a word. Beth just leaned back and smiled as her victim went into the shower.
     When Samantha finally exited the shower, she walked past Beth again without acknowledgement. Beth smelled Samantha's perfume and shampoo and watched as the girl walked away with her tight buttocks jiggling in rhythm beneath her very short skin tight white shorts and showed the outline of her bikini panties beneath.
     Beth jumped up, dropped her stick and took off after Samantha at a brisk pace to catch up to her. She caught up just as Samantha entered the female counselor's cabin to put her things away.
     "What?" Samantha said tersely as she turned to face Beth who was leaning against the door jam.
     "We need to go move some things around in the supply room," Beth lied.
     "Bullshit!" Samantha spat. "I'm not moving anything anywhere."
     "I was told that was we were supposed to do," Beth said with a sigh.
     "Well then I suggest you get to it!" Samantha said quickly as she pushed past Beth and left the cabin. "I'm going for a walk, enjoy your work."
     Beth tensed slightly as Samantha's breast lightly rubbed against her as she walked by and through the doorway. Beth again took off after her intended victim and quickly caught up to her and began walking beside her.
     "What now?!" Samantha hissed.
     "Where ya going?" Beth asked.
     "None of your business, Dyke!" Samantha said loudly. "Get lost!"
     "Goin' down by the lake for your walk?" Beth persisted.
     Samantha finally stopped, turned, cocked her hands arrogantly on her hips and glared at the much shorter heavier girl. "Where I go is my fucking business so go do whatever it is you do and leave me alone!"
     "Okay," Beth said softly. "I was just thinking..."
     "What . . . were you thinking?" Samantha asked, pausing and rolling her eyes with disgust at being tormented by Beth's presence.
     "I was just thinking that . . . " Beth started but then stopped in mid sentence as she moved some dirt around with the toe of her tennis shoe.
     "C'mon Miss Piggy," Samantha urged with one of usual insults. "I don't have all day, spit it out!"
     "I was just thinking that since we're alone in camp that maybe we could FUCK!" Beth said, really emphasizing the word fuck with a facial expression that instantly changed from shy and downtrodden to aggressive and dangerous.
     "You MUST be kidding?!" Samantha laughed, trying to hide the feeling of foreboding she felt upon realizing that they were in fact alone at camp with no one to help her if things turned ugly.
     "Sure," Beth said now with an evil grin as she lightly ran an index finger up Samantha's arm to the sleeve opening of her black tee shirt. "I was thinking you, me, a bottle of warm baby oil, and we could fuck each other's brains out!"
     "Not a chance, bitch!" Samantha said quickly, turning to walk away, hoping that Beth was just taking a shot and wouldn't pursue it any further.
     Beth again pursued her target, following her closely and keeping pace with Samantha as she headed toward the lake. Samantha finally stopped near a large oak and spun around to face Beth.
     "I'm warning you," Samantha said ominously. "Leave . . . me . . . ALONE!"
     "Uh uh," Beth smiled, shaking her head no.
     "Don't make me kick you ass!" Samantha threatened.
     "I love kinky!" Beth beamed. "Hurt me baby, hurt me good!"
     "You're a fucking psycho!" Samantha growled and turned away again but this time Beth grabbed her arm and spun her back around, pinning the taller girl's back against the big oak tree.
     Beth leaned in Samantha with her full body weight and tried to kiss her on the mouth. Samantha cringed and jerked her head to the side making her black pony tail fly out to the side. Beth kept pressing the issue, trying hard to get her lips against Samantha's any way she could.
     Finally, outraged at the lesbian's unwelcome advances, Samantha slapped Beth as hard as she could across the face. Beth's hand went to her face to rub the red stinging hand print left on her cheek by the bold coed.
     As Samantha yet again tried to walk away, Beth lunged at her and grabbed her by her pony tail and jerked her backwards.
     "Aaaaaagh!" Samantha squealed as Beth yanked on her hair.
     "Come here Bitch!" Beth sneered. "I'm not done with you yet!"
     "Unnnh, Let me . . . unnnh . . . let me go!" Samantha sputtered between grunts as she struggled to get free.
     Behind Samantha, Beth pulled her close to her by the hair until her own face was right beside Samantha's left ear. "We can fight, we can fuck, or we can do both," Beth whispered into Samantha's ear. "Personally I'd rather do both but I'll let you choose." With that she released Samantha who quickly spun around and backed up several steps.
     "Why are you doing this?!" Samantha asked in terror.
     Beth just shrugged. "Because I want to and because you fucking deserve it."
     "Please . . . " Samantha began but was cut off quickly.
     "Oh now it's please?!" Beth scoffed. "You snotty arrogant bitch!"
     "I'll make it up to you, I promise!" Samantha pleaded, desperate to find any way out of her situation.
     "C'mon hot stuff, let's fuck!" Beth again smiled, moving toward Samantha who immediately began backing up.
     Samantha frantically began looking around for something she could grab and use as a weapon and spotting an appropriate looking stick nearby, she made a quick move toward it but Beth cut her off and grabbed the front of her tee shirt. Spinning Samantha around like a rag doll, Beth sent her reeling backwards into the oak tree.
     Samantha turned back around but was met with a solid punch right in the stomach that doubled her over.
     "Ooooh," Beth said, shaking her head. "I know that had to hurt!"
     Samantha just groaned, bent over at the waist clutching her stomach with folded arms as tears started running down her face.
     Beth had her now and grabbed her again by the pony tail and straightened her upright, pushing her back against the tree and again going for the kiss. Samantha now knew she'd have to fight or submit to the lesbian, there was no other option available. Since sex with this creature was just not an option, Samantha dug her claws into Beth's hair and the fight was on.
     "Okay Bitch!" Samantha roared. "You want a fight?! You got it!"
     Beth quickly joined in the hair pulling and hissing and screeching like two cats, they began dragging each other around by the hair. Each girl would periodically pull a hand out of the other's hair to throw a slap or a punch but would then quickly go right back for the hair again as the battle raged on.
     Beth was much stronger than Samantha which negated Samantha's height advantage and Samantha's lack of fighting experience only made things easier for the lesbian attacker who within a few seconds had her prey on the ground writhing in the dirt beneath her.
     Samantha slapped, grabbed, kicked and clawed like a wildcat but Beth bore the brunt of the weak ill timed and poorly targeted attacks while focusing on tearing off Samantha's tee shirt and shorts.
     Beth reveled in the sensuous feel of Samantha's satin bra and satin panties, rubbing the silky material and the nubile flesh beneath as she used her full body weight to keep the struggling girl pinned to the ground.
     "No no no!" Samantha wailed as she fought tenaciously to escape.
     "C'mon Sweet Meat!" Beth taunted. "Is that all you got! C'mon, fight back a little!"
     "rrrrrgh!" Samantha grunted and growled as her face strained and her muscles rippled. Finally, out of desperation, she dug her fingernails into Beth's tee shirt and grabbed one of her soft breasts. She squeezed, twisted it, and then pulled hard bringing a loud shrill yelp from Beth's lips.
     Livid at the attack, Beth's smile disappeared and she threw a vicious slap at Samantha's face that snapped her head to the side and stunned her momentarily. Mounting her victim now in a full straddle pin, Beth put both hands on Samantha's white satin bra and with one hard stroke she ripped the bra off and cast it aside.
     Both of Samantha's big tits spilled into full view and Beth took one in each hand as she rode the wildly bucking thrashing girl like a cowgirl riding a bucking bull. Samantha finally was able to arch her back enough to thrust upwards and toss her attacker off to the side.
     Beth thudded onto the ground but quickly scrambled around just as Samantha was getting to her knees. They crashed together and each with one hand in the other's hair, began exchanging slaps one for one.
     The much stronger lesbian quickly took control once again with more powerful slaps that quickly weakened her opponent and wore her down. Then, releasing Samantha's hair, Beth dove head first at her opponent, tackling her back onto the ground with a head butt into the stomach.
     Beth then began biting Samantha's bare tits while cupping them in her hands as the young coed once again found herself pinned beneath her lesbian attacker.
     "Ow ow ow!" Samantha squealed as her tormentor bit her breasts. The bites weren't hard enough to break the skin, but were still hard enough to leave teeth marks and cause a great deal of pain.
     Samantha punched and slapped at the girl's head as she struggled and wriggled in the dirt trying to escape.
     "Mmmmmmm," Beth moaned as she continued to bite and now lick her victim's heavy tits. She was now getting quite aroused by the full body contact and by Samantha's wild writhing beneath her. Unlike most of her previous cat fight encounters, this time there was no chance of interruption or of the fight being broken up by onlookers and Beth was free to drag the fight on as long as she wanted to.
     The harder Samantha fought back, the more turned on Beth was becoming. The constant grabbing and clawing at her body by the younger girl was soaking her panties and the longer the fight went on, the more desperate Samantha's attacks became.
     Pleading and begging for Beth to stop and let her go, Samantha's anger mounted as Beth continued her sexual assault. Samantha finally managed to roll the girl off and to the side and for a brief moment, she was free. She quickly tried to crawl away but her attacker reacted quickly by grabbing Samantha's right ankle with a powerful right hand.
     Samantha collapsed face first onto the ground and Beth quickly crawled on top of her. With Samantha now pinned down on her stomach, the lesbian was in a totally dominant position. She straddled Samantha's back and grabbed her by the pony tail with her left hand. Beth then reached behind her and began stroking the girl's smooth satin panties and her firm shapely ass cheeks and thighs with her other hand.
     Writhing and wiggling face down in the dirt with her tits pressed hard into the ground, Samantha kicked and screamed as she groped and grabbed at her attacker. Beth then slid her right hand between Samantha's thighs and lightly rubbed the satiny crotch of her sexy little panties which sent Samantha into a complete panic.
     "Oh no!" Samantha wailed as she felt the fingers lightly stroking her cxnt through the thin satin material. "No way Bitch!"
     Samantha dug deep for every ounce of strength she could muster and got to her hands and knees with over 150 pounds on her back. Then, digging her long claws into Beth's bare leg, Samantha rolled off to the side and sent Beth to the ground.
     Beth angrily slammed a fist into the dirt at being so easily dislodged. She spun around to resume the attack but to her surprise, Samantha dove on top of her and pinned her to the ground with a vicious slapping and hair pulling attack.
     The two women then snaked their legs together and began rolling back and forth in a heated hair pulling battle with Samantha's bare tits pressed hard against Beth's that were still safely protected by a bra and top.
     Knowing she'd have to somehow inflict enough pain on Beth to make her quit the assault, Samantha began ripping and tearing at the girl's top to get at her vulnerable tits. She made a little headway but Beth was just too strong for her and once again pinned Samantha on her back.
     Getting both her legs between Samantha's, Beth used her powerful legs to slowly pry Samantha's legs open. As Samantha's legs spread, the lesbian attacker went for the coed's cxnt while holding her down under her own body weight. Beth slid her hand down inside the girl's little satin panties and began stroking her clitoris and labia with skilled fingers.
     Samantha was crying and begging Beth to stop but she had no intention of letting her victim go at that point. Beth continued to explore, fondle, excite, and entice as she deftly worked Samantha's cxnt. Samantha clawed and slapped and struggled violently to escape her attacker but her weak tired body just didn't have enough left to mount any kind of serious resistance at that point in the long battle.
     "Mmmmm, good huh Sweet Cheeks?" Beth whispered as she used her years of experience in lesbian love making to arouse Samantha against her will.
     "No no . . . no . . . ooooooooh," Samantha protested but then moaned as Beth worked her magic on the girl.
     "That's it!" Beth cooed as she continued the masturbatory stimulation.
     "You Bitch!" Samantha yelled out as the anger rose more within her at her inability to stop the dark haired assailant from having her way with her.
     Finally Samantha tensed up and thrashed harder as Beth's fingers worked their magic and she orgasmed with a loud shrill scream. Her body shuddered and trembled as the orgasm finally subsided, leaving her now totally spent and depleted.
     Beth quickly pulled her hand from Samantha's panties, wiped the still warm juices from her hand onto her top and then got to her feet. Ordering Samantha to get up, Beth kicked at her when she didn't immediately comply, slamming a tennis shoe into the girl's thigh.
     "Up Bitch, NOW!" Beth ordered.
     "Okay okay," Samantha said in a low voice as she slowly got to her feet with great effort, wobbly on her weak knees as she teetered and almost fell back down.
     "Come on Perky Tits," Beth continued. "Let's go!"
     "Where?" Samantha asked.
     Beth then grabbed Samantha's ponytail and started dragging the screaming girl behind her back toward the cabins. Samantha continued to resist, fighting against the hair pulling and clawing at Beth as she walked which only made the lesbian more angry causing her to jerk Samantha's hair even harder as she picked up the pace.
     Since her Aunt owned the camp, Beth was one of only a few who had their own cabin and that was where she dragged Samantha, kicking open the door and dragging the still struggling coed inside. Beth then flung the girl onto the bed and stood over her with her hands now cocked on her hips.
     "Do I need to tie you up?" Beth asked.
     "Fuck you!" Samantha fired back.
     "Okay, good idea!" Beth quickly responded.
     Samantha sat up and looked as though she might try and rush for the door but Beth quickly grabbed her by the hair and twisted her head horribly to the side. "If you make one move toward that door I swear I will fuck you up so bad people will turn their heads just so they don't have to look at you!" She then threw the girl back down onto the bed and began peeling off her own clothes.
     "What the hell are you doing?!" Samantha asked.
     "Shut up Bitch!" Beth scolded as she opened a drawer and pulled out a huge rubber strap on dildo that she waved in front of Samantha's face with a crooked smile.
     Samantha had seen quite few cocks and a few dildos in her life but had never seen anything the size of the one Beth had and as she watched the lesbian strap it tightly to her now naked body, Samantha quaked with fear.
     Beth wasted no time mounting her victim on the brass framed double bed and the cat fight erupted anew with Samantha kicking and clawing and slapping and biting to avoid being raped. With the dildo strapped to her, Beth went for Samantha's panties and tore them off with several hard yanks and tossed them to the floor while fighting off her victim's wild attacks.
     Now completely naked, Samantha turned up the heat and threw everything she had at the dark haired lesbian, viciously clawing and grabbing at her soft sagging breasts and any other part of her body she could grab.
     Beth winced and yelped as Samantha mauled her breasts but she stayed focused and was eventually able to get the coed's legs spread enough to ram the long thick dildo deep into her cxnt.
     Samantha gasped and squealed and then moaned as the shaft drove deep inside her, awakening her sexually once again. With one hand in Samantha's hair and the other on one of her breasts, Beth began thrusting in and out of her still kicking and screaming victim, brutally fucking her with wild abandon.
     The harder Samantha fought, the harder Beth fucked her until Samantha was soon pumping against the huge rubber cock and moaning with pleasure as the waves of ecstasy began washing over her and a thundering chain of orgasm erupted. Wildly clawing at Beth's bare flesh, Samantha bucked and writhed through one orgasm, then a second, and finally a third.
     By this time, Beth was so horny she too needed sexual release and quickly undoing the straps that held the dildo in place, she straddled Samantha's now limp body and slowly began sliding forward.
     Samantha resisted but she just had nothing left to fight with as Beth slowly slid into position with her wet bare cxnt positioned right at Samantha's mouth. Grabbing the girl's hair with both hands, Beth pulled Samantha's mouth to her waiting cxnt and began face fucking her.
     Beth gyrated and rocked back and forth, grinding her clit across Samantha's pretty lips and face. Samantha tried jerking her head to the side but Beth's grip on her hair was too strong. Samantha gagged and choked, trying to spit out the pungent pussy juice and the pubic hairs collecting in her mouth as she struggled against her vicious assailant.
     The lesbian's pace then quickened as her eyes closed and her lips parted in anticipation. She was now slamming hard against the coed's face as she drew closer and closer to her orgasm.
     "Ah ah aah aaaaaaaaah!" She squealed as the orgasm coursed through her body making her quake and shudder with waves of pleasure. With her breasts heaving up and down heavily now with each breath, Beth finally released Samantha's hair and climbed off her vanquished and sexually abused opponent.
     Samantha was already using a sheet to wipe the juice from her face as she got up from the bed, glared maliciously at Beth, and then slowly headed for the door. "You're going to pay for this you Bitch!" Samantha threatened.
     "I don't think so," Beth smiled back at her, quite satisfied with herself at that moment.
     "Count on it!" Samantha hissed.
     "You aren't going to tell anyone about this," Beth said softly and slowly as she lay down on the bed and propped herself up casually on one elbow.
     "And why not?" Samantha huffed in disbelief.
     "Look up there," Beth said pointing to the top shelf above her desk where a camcorder was sitting with its red run light still on. "I hear one thing about this from anyone and I mail copies of that tape to your college newspaper, your hometown newspaper, and anyone else I can think of."
     "You'd just be incriminating yourself, are you stupid or what?" Samantha spat.
     "Not after a little editing," Beth smiled. "I'll make it look like you just enjoyed eating my cxnt for a little afternoon delight . . . how's that Miss Tight Ass?"
     "Fuck you!" Samantha hissed.
     "Sure baby!" Beth smiled, blowing her a kiss. "Anytime, you know where I live!"

The end

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: A Lusty Lesson in Manners - Story by J. Coleman
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 09:12:33 AM »
Tee hee! Like it when a snobbish bitch gets a lesson - am sure Jess will love it too!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline luvsubmission

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 03:44:01 PM »
J. Coleman did a great job with this story.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 12:36:42 PM »
Loved it. Thanks for sharing gmenn!